Aunt Jean, Ron, and...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_Satori
A_Satori
760 Followers

Ted sighed as his anger dissipated. He took her hand in his. He saw the sign for I-294 ahead. He felt like taking the wrong ramp and driving up to Wisconsin to the Bensen's cottage, dragging Ky in with him, and then just telling Mom and Dad everything, how much he loved her, how it wasn't incest because she was adopted, that he wanted her with him for the rest of his goddamn life, that he wanted to marry her, and if they couldn't accept all that, they could shove it.

He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "I'm sorry, Ky. I... I shouldn't have lost it like that."

"I have to blow my nose." When his hand loosened on hers, she took a couple tissues from the box in the console and used them. "I'm sorry, Ted."

He glanced at her again. She was wiping her nose. He looked ahead as his gut tightened. "You're... you're thinking we need to come to some decision soon, aren't you?"

Kyli stared ahead as her hand lowered to her lap. She squeezed the tissues in her fist. "I-I don't know. Maybe... maybe in the back of my mind I might be thinking that. I... I really don't know."

His gut was still knotted. "Is... is that why you're considering going back to finish your Ph.D.? Does that have something to do with us?"

"No." She blinked a few times, then her brow pinched. "I... I don't think so."

He had mentioned the goddamn skirt because he wanted to talk dirty to her, get her excited, say he would have asked her to take her panties off so he could reach over and under her skirt to touch her dewy, exotic flower... something like that. And like so many of the times they were able to get together, they end up talking about the goddamn crazy situation. They had at dinner too. Now she was talking about going back to grad school. That was in a different state. There wouldn't be any impromptu quick weekend visits. No meetings at some halfway point motel for a weekend.

He took a slow breath. "What I know for sure is... I love you, Ky."

She turned her face to him, then reached for his hand. She held it firmly. "I love you too." She swallowed. "Please don't let this ruin the evening, okay?"

Ted half smiled. How many times had she said that in the last nine months? Himself too. "One of these times, let's skip the angst and tears, and just concentrate on the love and the fun, okay?"

"The rest of tonight will be like that."

He half smiled. "Tears and angst? Or, love and fun?"

"You ass, you know what I meant, but I better be sure you know... fun and love." She felt her pussy clench. "And very-very-very hot lovemaking." Even though she still felt like crying a small smile curved her lips when Ted did likewise. He loved her and loved making love with her. She felt the same towards him. That wasn't any part of their problems.

"Sounds like an excellent idea. Let's go straight home, and skip the ice cream."

Ky grinned. "No. I want the ice cream too. For... afterwards."

Ted's smile grew. For a moment he thought of the long ago slurpy night. The way she had hugged him so tightly after he had beat up that prick who made her fall. Maybe that was the exact day he fell in love with her. Seventeen years ago.

*

It was much cooler right on the lake front. They had gotten out of the car and decided not to walk along the water. Ron's butt was pressed against the hood of Jean's car, she was in front of him, leaning back against him. His arms surrounded her. He was glad she seemed to have calmed down during the drive down LSD.

Ron kissed her temple, then gazed at the colorfully lit skyline vista. White and red lights of cars zoomed along on Lake Shore Drive. It was a postcard pic without borders. He spoke softly, "This summer, if we get the chance, I'd like to come here during the day, go downtown. I guess if you wanted to, we could do some shopping, but I want to take a look at... I think it's the Carson Pierre Scott building. It was the first building where the Chicago win-"

Jean was already smiling as she broke in, "The first building to incorporate the Chicago window."

He turned his head and looked at her profile, she leaned slightly to the side and faced him. "How did you know that?"

She grinned which turned into a brief giggle. "I may have heard it in some art history course in college, but... I recently read a little about it in a book I got at the library. I can't recall the title, something like 'Birthplace of the Skyscraper.'" She stretched her neck and gave his cheek a quick kiss. "I read it because you were talking at Christmas about majoring in architecture. I thought I should know something about architecture, some history at least, and... I was thinking sort of what you just said, that it might be fun to search for historical landmark buildings this summer. I found out online there's an architectural boat tour of the city, down the Chicago River, we could do that maybe."

Ron sensed his love burgeon. He doubted any girl he might have met at college and gotten into a relationship would have done what Jean had. It wasn't that big of a deal, yet... it was one of those things that proved she loved him. He had met girls at school, girlfriends of guys he knew, or girls he happened to meet and talk with at some party, but he couldn't imagine any of them being so interested in their boyfriend's major that they'd actually get a book from the library to be able to talk a little about it with him. His roommate's girlfriend just rolled her eyes whenever Mark spoke about quantum or string theories, which Ron thought was very interesting, more than one reality, the possibility of a bunch of universes coexisting. Rosemarie thought it was all incredibly boring. She certainly hadn't gotten a book on it.

Ron cleared his tightened throat and smiled. He had also read a book from the library on Chicago architecture. "Do you know who designed it?"

"Yes." She raised her eyebrows.

Ron chuckled. "You want to tell me?"

"You didn't ask that."

He laughed again. She was in a playful mood. He felt relieved. "It was Louis Sul-"

Jean broke in, "Sullivan." She giggled, then felt his arms hold her closer and his warm lips at her ear. It made her pussy clench and sent a shiver through her body, then a second one when she heard his low, soft voice.

"Jean, I love you... so much."

Her eyes teared instantly. "I love you just as much, sweetheart."

She twisted around in his arms and tilted her head back. They gazed into each other's eyes for a moment, then Ron's warm lips met her own. Her mouth opened wider and her tongue greeted his. Her pussy and little hole clenched as she pressed her petite body into his. A thrill radiated from her womanhood up to the top of her head and down to her toes as his strong arms pulled her even tighter to him and she felt how hard she had made him. She had sensed it growing against her bottom the past few minutes.

She knew her romantic and sexual experiences weren't extensive in terms of the number of guys. She had sex with her high school boyfriend twice, and had "made out" with two other boys before him, only allowing one of those boys to feel her small boobs, and that wasn't right on her skin. She had end of the date kisses with maybe three other guys in high school, one of those kisses was long but not frenching.

She didn't need a lot of experience to know Ron was a fantastic kisser, and lover. She knew their mutual love had a lot to do with it, but the way they seemed to fit together in every romantic, erotic, physical, and loving way was beyond wonderful. Right now, the way their tongues danced, and caressed, and teased was so romantic, so passionate, so hot, and so loving all at the same time. She couldn't imagine a kiss better than this. It melted her heart while making it race too. It also melted her pussy. It made her want to show him how much she loved him, it made her greedy to receive the same from him.

Ron couldn't imagine a hotter kiss. He felt her squirm against his throbbing rod. His right arm slid down her back a little as his palm moved to the right cheek of her luscious ass. His fingers stretched out and he gripped her bun firmly but not harshly. He knew how she'd react to it.

Jean's breathing was labored. She had tensed her pussy and anus when she felt his hand sliding to her bottom, anticipating his action. She felt the squeeze and exhaled sharply into his mouth, then opened her own wider, almost making her jaw ache. Their tongues became wild, possessed by love and desire, continuing the frenzied fencing but then their mouths had to part slightly. They were both gasping ragged breaths.

Ron had to abruptly break the kiss for a couple reasons. He was afraid he'd ejaculate in his pants or pass out from lack of air. He hugged Jean closer. She mirrored it with her arms encircling his neck and shifted slightly so her pussy was pressed tightly against his thigh. He gulped a few breaths, then kissed her neck, Jean leaned her head to the side to give him more to caress. He gave her three breathy, moist kisses, then gasped out his words, "Let's go home now. Okay?"

Jean knew if they didn't leave she'd probably start humping his thigh. She nodded. "Yes... yes, let's leave. Right now." She felt his lips kiss her ear, then a low soft chuckle emanate from throat. Jean hugged him tighter and released a brief giggle. "You make me so crazy. God... I sound like a little slut." She felt his hands slide up her back then palm the sides of her head. She loosened her arms around his neck and leaned back. His eyes were intense as they met hers.

"Jean, I know that was a little joke, but... don't ever think that for real."

Her eyes teared a little. "I-I didn't mean it. I meant... you do make me crazy in... in a good way. I..." She wasn't sure what she had been about to say but it didn't matter because Ron's mouth was on hers and their tongues were dancing again. She couldn't stop herself from squirming and pushing her pussy against his thigh. She now wished they would have gone straight home after dropping Frank at O'Hare.

Ron again abruptly broke the kiss. He was glad he hadn't broken the mood with what he had just said. "Yeah... let's get outta here, right now. Maybe I'm a little bit of a slut too... for you." He grinned as he drew in fast breaths.

Jean giggled. "That's what I meant... for you."

*

Joe took a sip from his bottle of beer then shifted his ass on the top concrete step of the front stoop of his brick bungalow. The house was located on a block that had a mix of frame and brick homes, some remodeled, some not, and some badly in need of maintenance if not repair. There were a couple pre-financial crisis newer homes, on lots that previously had one story frame dwellings which had been razed for the new construction, according to what his neighbor had said. Those two were what Joe called a "quasi 2 flat" design which were really single family homes done in modern version of a classic 2 flat style. A McMansion posing as a two family building.

The gentrification was pushing the lower middle class blue collar folks out of the neighborhood because their rents were skyrocketing, and those who had manageable mortgage payments on their homes were being hit with unmanageable hefty rises in their property assessments and thus in their property taxes too. Gentrification was probably one reason why the two new quasi '2 flats' had been sprayed with gang signs a couple times. He was surprised his house hadn't been tagged yet, although the gangers probably weren't sure if he was one of the "urban pioneers." Not only his age but he didn't fit the profile in other ways too.

His house was on a side street, two blocks south from an east-west arterial street, and one block west from a north-south secondary street. He could hear the traffic from both. Periodically cars from the secondary road used his street to bypass the traffic. He had signed a petition the previous week started by one of the yuppies-- were they still called 'yuppies?' --to get the city to put in speed bumps. The couple didn't have kids but that was their main point, safety of the children.

He thought they were probably more concerned about their Lexus or BMW getting side swiped. Maybe not, they seemed like nice enough people. Quite a few cars did speed along the block, including the expensive cars and SUVs. He figured what really bothered them most was what he called the "indigenous population" in the older cars, more so than the "urban pioneers" in the SUVs and high priced new rides. His own vehicle belonged to the older group.

He turned his head to the right. A car was approaching from the south. It would be the direction she'd be coming, all the side streets were one way, but he quickly knew it wasn't her. He could already hear the loud, very low, bass beat blasting from the stereo system. He saw the roof of it gleaming as it passed within the pools of sulfur yellowish light from the street lamps.

He was no longer sure of the current slang about much of anything, but he called the approaching car a "tricked out low rider," mainly because it had a revised suspension system and rode lower to the ground than normal, possibly some had those goofy inflatable air shocks although he'd never seen any "dancing." Other customary options included wheel well skirts; what he called "spinning" hubcaps, the type that kept turning after the car came to a stop; a lot of extra chrome; and "running lights," sometimes strips of sequentially blinking "marquee" type lights around the rear window, but usually glowing, low wattage neon tubes of blue or purple under the car from the front to the rear wheel wells. The cars were different from what he called "pimpmobiles," although they had much in common.

As it passed in front of his bungalow he saw it was glowing blue neon under this one. He half smiled. Two guys were slouched in the front seat, their heads barely showing, but the smile was for the speed they were moving, probably 15 MPH at best. Yuppie approved. The tricked out rides rarely raced down the street, probably concern about smashing the running lights hitting some pothole. He felt high decibel sound waves the bass beat hit his chest. He tried to imagine what it must be like inside the vehicle for the two Hispanic guys. He had heard or read, or imagined he heard or read, that loud, low range sound waves vibrated one's internal organs, which wasn't supposed to be good.

Another set of headlights was coming up the street. A small car. It also wasn't moving fast and slowed even more at the south end of his block. His cell rang. He looked at the caller ID then flipped it open. "Hi." He didn't smile. "Yeah, I see you right now. Remember? I'm about the middle of the block, keep driving slowly, I'll be on the sidewalk."

He stood and started down the stairs. The corner of his mouth curled slightly. "Yeah, like last time, we'll drive around to the alley and park it in the garage, and I know you can't make that turn into it. I'll drive it." He listened. He raised his arm. "Good. I'll hang up now." He closed the phone and stepped between two parked cars. The compact pulled up and stopped. She looked nervous, probably her fears of the neighborhood. "Hi."

"Hi. I forgot it was the middle of the block."

*

Kyli's face was contorted in orgasmic pleasure as Ted pushed and grinded his thick, hard cock to the very end of her clenching, slippery channel. She sensed her inner contractions around him as her body quaked. She felt his fingertip still diddling her clit radiating electric shivers through her. He hadn't wanted to use the ties but she had insisted. They hadn't used them for months. Being home had made her want to do it this way again. He abruptly pushed and grinded more forcefully. She slid a fraction more towards the head board and felt the loops strain at her ankles sending that odd luscious thrill though her. She moaned, "Urrrh-h-h-hhhh... o-hhhhh... gohhhhd."

Her body shook harder. A realization surfaced in her orgasmic mind -- Ted hadn't cum yet. She gasped a few quick breaths, swallowed, then her voice rasped, "Cum... cum, Ted." She pushed up and back with her bottom and tried to churn her hips but she was still so twitchy it was difficult to do. Ted responded by grinding down into her more forcefully, pressing her pubis further into the pillow. She felt his hairy chest against her back. She knew he was holding most of his weight off her with his one elbow. She shuddered again when his fingertip changed strokes on her clit and increased speed. "Y-you're going to drive... me insane." Her body shook harder for a few moments, she moaned, "Mmmhhh... gohhhd-d."

Ted looked at her profile resting directly on the sheet. Her long, shiny, dark hair was half covering her beautiful face. He slowed the fingertip strokes on her pink bud, then slid his hand higher to her breast, cupping it in his palm. He leaned his head down and stroked her hair back with his face. He was breathing as raggedly as she was. His kissed the corner of her mouth, then her cheek and finally her ear. His voice was low and breathy, "You're all tied up, Ky... like you wanted... in the 'Y' again... You're being a... very... naughty... girl, aren't you?"

Kyli smiled with an open mouth, released a group of quick breaths in lieu of a giggle. "Mmm... you... make me one." She felt his face smear into her hair. Her anus clenched. They had started their little code a few months ago. She knew what was on his mind. He began giving her neck breathy, moist kisses. She started slowly coming down from her orgasm. When his lips reached her shoulders, she closed her eyes and concentrated. She squeezed her pussy as tight as she could around his cock within her, she felt him respond by flexing his manhood. She smiled with clenched teeth.

Ted growled, "Urrrrhh... gohhhd, Ky." It had been a battle for him to restrain his own orgasm. He had thought she wanted to be naughty tonight, it was one reason why he had held back. He wondered if she knew how difficult that had been. He liked her in the "Y" but he hadn't really wanted to do it tonight. He had wanted to face her, do a handful of positions, then get wild. He felt her pussy stop the extra tight clench. He went back to kissing her shoulders as his spine arched upward so his lips could start a journey down her back. He loved the feel of her smooth skin. He loved every square inch of her. He stroked his face across her shoulder blades as a fraction of his throbbing cock backed out of her snug, dewy channel.

Kyli shivered and her eyes closed as she felt his manhood retreat a little. Her moan was half whine, "Mmm-mmhhhhh." His lips returned to skin, kisses meandered down her sleek back. More of his thick cock slid out of her. "Mmhh." He felt so perfect inside her. He suddenly exited the rest. She twitched. "Ooh."

A moment later his lips were at her waist. Her breaths were still labored. Her pussy and anus clenched on their own accord. His left hand moved under her sliding between the sheet and her torso joining his other at her small breasts. His warm palms cupped her pliant mounds, she knew he could tell how taut her nipples were. His fingers opened like scissors, then closed against her nubs, tugging and pulling each nipple firmly but not as harshly as she liked sometimes. She was so glad he played with her breasts.

Her breathing quickened again when she felt his lips center on her spine and began trailing kisses downward. His hands moved slowly out from under her and started a journey down her sides. His tongue appeared at the beginning of her deep bottom cleft. As it wiggled against her tailbone his hands slid onto her fleshy buns which instantly tensed. She felt his palms and fingers grip her flesh and pull slightly, opening her hidden valley. Her pussy and anal pore once more tightened for a moment. Kyli felt soft wet kisses and tongue strokes along the soft, smooth skin of her crevice. Her hips squirmed involuntarily, the little movement made her engorged clit slide against the pillow, causing a delightful, erotic shiver that radiated through her entire body. She murmured, "Ohhh... god... Ted."

A_Satori
A_Satori
760 Followers
1...34567...11