Aunt Jean, Ron, and...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_Satori
A_Satori
760 Followers

Ted's balls were definitely aching and his cock was throbbing with each beat of his heart as his hands opened her deep valley wider. It had been a struggle not to cum in Ky's perfect pussy. Every time they made love, made lust, he wanted it to go on and on and on, especially after they had been apart for a while. He raised his head and gazed at her squinting orifice. It tightened and relaxed a few times, as if it was winking at him.

His face descended, his tongue reappeared and planted broadly and firmly on her torrid, little orifice, then pushed and undulated against her. He felt her tense then Ky's spine dipped pouting her bottom for him. His tongue started stroking and swirling on his petite target. He felt her shiver again.

Kyli breathlessly whispered, "Ooohhh... mmmhh... Ted." She felt his hands tightened on her buns and spread them a bit more. Her eyes shut tighter. She gasped a quick breath and held it as her face turned into the cotton sheet. Her anus clenched. She knew what he was going to do. Her already racing heart quickened its beat. He had tried it or done it a half dozen times since last August. He was always too good to her. It always made her feel both embarrassed and little like a slut too. She wanted to tell him no. She couldn't help herself though. And she knew afterwards, she wouldn't feel slutty because Ted would make her know, feel, and believe he had wanted to do it as much as she desired it.

Less than a year ago she couldn't have imagined the intensity of passion, pleasure, and love that was possible between a man and woman making love. Each time they made love, made passionate, lusty love, it made her heart sing with unrestrained joy, yet it also made her heart ache. She knew how much he loved her and how much she loved him. She knew that if she lived a hundred lifetimes, she'd never find a more perfect lover, mate, friend, yet she also knew they wouldn't be together for the rest of their lives as they both wanted, as committed lovers, as husband and wife, there would be no children created from their love, and that would be her fault, her fears would never allow it to happen. Her greatest and most selfish fear was that she'd never be happy because there were no clear choices, no good choices in this wonderful and terrible situation. There were no completely right and good choices for her between this amazing, beautiful, insane love and her love for their parents.

She felt his tongue stiffen and press at the very center of her still clenched anus. The heartbreaking thoughts began to dissipate. His tongue tip pulled away. She felt his teeth nip the flesh of her crevice. She felt his hot, moist breath on her skin. She knew what he was going to say.

Ted took a couple quick deep breaths. "Relax... your little hole. Push out some. Do it, Ky... do it for me." Ted laved his tongue around her torrid anus feeling it, waiting for it to relax.

Kyli concentrated. It took her nearly a half minute to do as he asked. Then she felt the stiffened tip pushing, undulating, squirming. She felt her anus dilating as the tip of his tongue pushed into her ass. She had thought they might do anal tonight. She hadn't thought he'd do analingus though. She was now very glad she had used two disposable enemas before her shower getting ready for their date. Her eyes shut tighter as she felt a fraction more of his tongue wiggle into bottom. Her voice was breathless, "Oh... oh Ted, oh... baby."

Ted knew his tongue wasn't in very far. He stiffened it more, and pushed harder. His throat muscles were starting to ache. A little more of his lingual phallus entered her torrid hole. Only an inch at most, which was probably his max. He unfortunately didn't have a long tongue. He held it there for ten seconds, twisting and undulating, then began pulling back and pushing in, fucking Ky's tight back door with his tongue. His saliva had lubed her. He moved it a little faster, sometimes just his tongue, sometimes keeping it stiff and bobbing his head. He felt his lower teeth grating the underside of his tongue.

Kyli pushed her face into the sheet as her hands formed fists. She started trembling again. She murmured, "Oh... mmmmhh... Ted... mmh Ted."

She spread her arms as far apart as the ties on her wrists would allow. Her hips started squirming rubbing her still turgid clit on the pillow beneath. She felt his hands tighten on her fleshy buns and open her valley wider. It made her body tense. For a few moments it seemed her pussy and anus were one orifice sending quivering, luscious waves of pleasure through her.

Ted pulled his tired tongue from her torrid asshole, broadened his oral tool and lapped slow, sensual strokes from the bottom of her pink slit up the centerline of her spread valley, over her hot anal pore to her coccyx. He coursed his tongue like that a half dozen times, Kyli's ass squirmed and pushed towards each of his slow, lingual strokes. His hands released her buns and slid to her hips, letting her deep valley close. He roughly pushed his face into her flesh, smearing his face around her pronounced bottom. His balls had turned blue, his cock was throbbing, aching to be inside her again.

He moved, sliding his hairy chest over her buns, then his abdomen, and finally his thick, hard cock slid through her crack, hugged by the baby smooth skin of her deep, warm crevice. His right elbow held most of his torso weight off her as he kissed her shoulder, then reached for the drawer of the bedside table with his right hand. He felt her hips squirming, her spine dipped more as her ass pushed up against his rod. Her hidden hot spot pressed firmly against his rod which made it automatically flex in response.

He opened the drawer and pulled out the K-Y. His partially open mouth, gasping ragged, excited breaths, formed a hint of a smile when he noticed the toys he had gotten her last fall. He put the tube of gel on the sheet, then pulled out the medium sized butt plug. He held it as he used both elbows to keep his weight off her. He gave her shoulders, then her neck moist kisses, then pressed his lips to her ear, pushing, making her head turn, showing him her profile. The tip of his tongue played around her ear. She shivered beneath him.

His voice was breathy, low, and soft but had a bit of an edge to it too, "Wanna play with a toy tonight, Ky? You brought them with you. You feel like being a very naughty girl tonight, don't you, baby."

Kyli was panting her breaths. She swallowed and kept her eyes closed. "I... I jus'... want you inside me again. I wanna... feel you cum in me."

"You want to feel me pump my seed into your bottom... don't you?"

"I-I don't care whi..." She panted a few more breaths, began to speak, then took more breaths. She nodded against his face.

"You want my cock in your ass?"

She nodded.

"Say it, Ky... say where you want me."

"Mmmmmhhhh," Kyli released a whining moan. Her hips squirmed more intensely, her bottom pushed up more with more strength, actually lifting Ted higher.

Ted kissed her ear then whispered, "Say it, Ky."

She panted a few more breaths. "I... I want you... in my bottom."

He smiled and kissed her ear again. He once more whispered, "God... I love you, even if you are a very naughty girl."

Kyli smiled with an open, gasping mouth. "Sh-shut up." She felt Ted's thick cock stroking again. Her smile disappeared, her face turned into the sheet again. "Mmmmhhh."

Ted's back arched up as he planted kisses on her back, again amazed at how satiny smooth, soft, and seemingly poreless her skin was. His legs moved, folding under him as his torso rose. He kept holding the plug in his left hand as his right unscrewed the top of the lube. He coated the toy quickly, then left the tube open and dropped it on the sheet. He shifted back on his knees so he could bend down to smear his face over her luscious buns again, then his hand gripped her cheek so he could lave his tongue on her hot little hole a few times. Ky moaned and pushed her ass towards his face.

His torso rose again as he moved forward once more. He kept gripping her bun, exposing her squinting anal pore. His other hand brought the rounded, conical shaped plug to the center of her asshole. "Relax, Ky." He waited a moment and saw the change in her pore. He touched the tip of the toy to it. She clenched for a second then relaxed. He gently twisted and pushed the plug. Her anus began to yawn. He moved his thumb to the base and put more pressure on it. Her little hole dilated faster. At the widest part Kyli tensed, but he knew from past experience she didn't want him to stop. She moaned into the sheet. He knew she was having a moment's worth of discomfort, then the toy popped into her so fast he barely saw it happen. Her anus closed tight below the conical bulb around the cylindrical neck of the toy.

Kyli flinched. "Ooh."

Ted half smiled. He thought that twitch and little ooh were so damn cute. He said what he always did. "You okay? Does it hurt?"

Kyli was panting her breaths. She had to swallow before speaking. "No... no, it's good." She felt his thumb push and slowly wiggle the base. "Mmmhh... oh gohhhd."

Ted leaned back and his free hand reached for the necktie end secured with a slip knot to one of the balusters of the footboard. He pulled it and Ky's left leg was free to move although the necktie looped end was still around her ankle. He switched hands on the toy, then reached back with his right arm and freed her other leg.

His hands held her slender waist as his knees shuffled and slid closer to her, pushing her toned thighs wider apart. His knees nudged under her thighs, his shins continued sliding on the cotton sheet as his hands on her waist pulled her towards him causing her slender arms still looped at her wrists to straighten out more on the sheet above her head. He stopped. His right hand left her waist and pushed his stiff, thick, throbbing cock downward. The helmet was a fraction away from her glistening pink slit pressing into the pillow under her pubis. He inched forward as his left hand pulled at her waist. The tip of his love muscle pushed between the pillow and Kyli's wet pussy. When the tip of the helmet touched her taut, shivering clit, Ky twitched.

She breathlessly gasped, "Oh god."

Ted's right hand returned to her waist. His hips pushed forward, his hands pulled her towards him. They both felt his hard rod slide against a portion of her slippery labs and her pink pearl. Kyli's hips pushed downward increasing the friction. Her hips started moving, so did Ted's. He felt her smooth inner thighs sliding back and forth against the tops of his. His knees pushed against the ends of the pillow under her which pressed the length of his cock upward as Ky pushed down with more strength. To Ted it almost felt like he was inside her perfect pussy. Kyli started to tremble from the erotic shivers of pleasure radiating again from between her legs. She knew she was on the path to another orgasm. Their breathing grew more ragged.

Ted continued to hold her waist as he leaned forward. His hips kept moving, sliding his cock forward and back, forward and back as Ky slid her wet slit in a mirrored opposite rhythm. His hairy abdomen pressed against her curvy, pouting ass, his spine curved upward as he gave her shoulders and upper back moist kisses. A little lower on her sleek back his teeth added little nipping bites to the kisses. They seemed to add more energy to Ky's humping. The nips turned into lingering clamping bites, not harsh but his head slowly swayed pulling her flesh. It made her hips churn forcefully.

Kyli released a trembling murmur, "Oh-h-hhh-h-h... Teh-h-hdd."

Her hip movement lengthened. Her clit moved passed the head of Ted's manhood, so when she pushed back the tip dipped slightly between her labia, catching a little at the top of her channel entrance before it poked against her tingling pearl which then slid against the helmet and thick staff.

Ted gave her back another kiss and twisting bite then his torso rose. He needed his cock in her soon. This was feeling too good. His hands slid to her hips then onto her pronounced buns. His thumbs dipped into her deep valley, opening it. He gazed at the rectangular base of the butt plug. His right thumb moved to it. He pushed and slowly wiggled the base.

"Mmh." The sensation at her anus made her twitch, then jerk her hips backward, forward, then back again. "Oh." Her eyes opened wide. The head of Ted's wonderful cock was lodge in her slippery channel.

Ted groaned, "Ahhh... jeez."

Kyli's body moved on its own. Her hips jerked back, her drooling cunnie took half of Ted's cock inside. His thick manhood made her feel the toy in her ass more. It was like he was filling her front and back at the same time. She exhaled, "Oh god." She gasped a few breaths. "Oh... Ted." Again, her body seemed to move on its own, her hips churned and pushed back again, more of Ted's thick love muscle slid into her.

Ted's body also moved on its own. He shoved the last of his throbbing rod into Ky. He grunted, "Arrrh." He could sense the bulb of the toy in her ass, like an odd pressure to the top side of his cock. His balls had turned blue from holding off on his desire to fill her with his seed. As always he had wanted to be sure she reached orgasm first, and he always wanted their lovemaking to last forever, but now, he really needed to get relief and give her what he had been holding back.

Without really thinking about it, Ted moved his hands to her hips. He pulled her ass up as his own rose from his heels.

Kyli's knees slid forward, her pussy rose from the pillow, she pushed and grinded her bottom against Ted's groin. She felt the thick, hard muscle within her slippery channel pull back then thrust into her depths again. Smat. "Ahhh... yes... yes... ohgod... Ted." She felt his right hand slide under her. As he had earlier, two fingertips attended her pearl. An intense wave of erotic delight radiated from her pussy and coursed through her body making her shudder. His cock pulled back and plunged to her depths, again... again... again...

Ted's pubis rammed her luscious ass -- smat... smat... smat... smat...

Pushing into her ass, feeling her torrid anal ring tight around his girth, slowly sliding down every inch of his throbbing length, was no longer on Ted's mind. His cock within her slippery, snug pussy felt as perfect as it always did and he wasn't about to move it somewhere else. It was obvious Ky felt the same way.

He gazed downward as he continued thrusting into her tight, slippery warmth. He loved how her buns did that little recoil bounce each time he rammed into her tight cunt. He wanted her to reach orgasm again but he didn't think he'd last long enough. Even in the heat of the moment, for a few seconds he tried to think of some new logic, some way to convince Ky that they should just tell all to Mom and Dad.

The thought disappeared when Ky's ass shoved back with more force and her hips gyrated crazily. He drove his love muscle hard into her and stayed deep, his hips churned, grinding his cock in her tight depths. He was sure he could feel the end of her cervix. His fingertips started to change speeds and directions on her pink pearl. He saw and felt Kyli's slim, petite body quake for five seconds, then continue trembling. He pulled only a fraction of his cock back, then jammed it into her again, grinding it into her as before. She twitched three times, her trembling neared shaking.

Ky was struggling for each breath. "T-Ted.... I'm... so cl-ose... ohgod... ohgod!" She huffed a few breaths, then whispered between gasps, "Harder... harder... please... now... ohgod." She felt his hand at her waist slide under her to her small breasts, smearing over them, gripping firmly, his thumb rubbing over each nipple that stood at attention. Abruptly the force and speed of his thrusts intensified and quickened. "Oh!... Yeah... yes... ohgodyes." Ky's body was quaking again but she tried her best to mirror his movements, shoving back to meet his thrusts.

Thap - smat - smat - thap - smat - thap - thap - thap...

Ted was gasping ragged breaths as his kept ramming his cock into Kyli's perfect pussy. "Ky... I... can't... last much..."

Thap - thap - smat - thap - thap...

"T-Ted... uh... uhhh... mmmmhh... oh-oh... ohgod!" Kyli again seemed to lose control of her body as her orgasm enveloped her. Her ass squirmed and pushed back towards Ted as if her body was possessed. "Cum... cum-in-me... hard... harder... cum... cum, Ted."

Both his hands moved to Ky's slender waist. His ass reared back and he thrust into her a half dozen times, then on the seventh plunge, he pulled her luscious, fleshy buns tight against his groin, his eyes on her glorious ass as he again grinded his thick cock into her. "Arrrr... arrrh... K-Ky... AHH!"

His balls tightened and his body froze for a moment as the first surge of seed boiled up from his core and spewed within Kyli's quivering, tight channel, followed quickly by another, another, another, another, another. He had saved up for a few days and knew after this, there would be more to give her. He was sweating and he could see a slight sheen of perspiration on Ky's back too. God... she was so perfect, so beautiful, and so incredibly sexy. He grunted with the last spasm of his cock. "Urgh."

Kyli sucked a few deeper breaths, then swallowed before speaking breathlessly, "Oh god... Ted..." She smiled. "You're... so... good to me." She gasped a few more breaths. "You drive... me so insane." She gulped another breath. "God... you had so much goop. I could feel it pumping into me." For a moment she thought about how much she wanted to have a baby with him. She shut her eyes and made the wish vanish.

Ted flexed his cock to see how quickly he was shrinking. He heard Ky let out a huffing giggle, then her channel squeezed around his prick. It made him release a brief growl, "Urrrh."

Another breathless, brief giggle escaped her lips. "I like this... way, but I wish I was..." She took a deeper breath. "... facing you right now."

Ted was still taking ragged breaths. "Lie flat... we'll see if we can move... you onto your back without me pulling out."

She vaguely recalled they had been able to do that a few times but couldn't remember exactly how they had done it. She liked how he always said he didn't want to leave her to move. She blinked. "Mmm... Ted?"

"Huh? What?"

"What about the... the thing in my butt."

He smiled and looked at her ass. He had forgotten about the plug. His smile grew into a grin. He leaned forward hoping his slowly softening dick wouldn't slip out from her cozy confines. His lower abdomen pressed against her buns. He kissed her shoulder, then her head. He spoke softly at her ear, "What about it?"

"Let's... take it out."

"Does it hurt?"

"It... it just feels weird. It... it did when... um... we were doing... when we were making love just now."

"Weird good? Or weird bad?"

"I-I don't know, it..." She smiled. "It just feels weird weird."

The conversation had stopped the deflating of his member. He swayed his groin against her buns, her ass flexed.

"Ted."

"Why don't we leave it in for... a while?"

"Why... why don't we take it out and..." She smiled again. "And get that ice cream."

Ted sighed, then half smiled. His voice was low and hinted at disappointment, "Ky."

Kyli echoed his sigh. "Teh-ed." She pushed up with her bottom. She felt the odd erotic thrill of having something in her little hole. "C'mon."

Once more he sighed. "Why do I always let you have your way?"

Kyli smiled. Her eyebrows rose on her smooth forehead. "Because you love me?" She bit her lower lip. "And... because there's later or... tomorrow?" She pushed and squirmed her bottom against him.

A_Satori
A_Satori
760 Followers
1...45678...11