Aunt Jean, Ron, and...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmh." Jean felt her pussy automatically grip the bulbous head and a little of his staff. She released his cock, both her hands wrapped around his elbows. She was still gasping her breaths. "Ron, go... OH!" Her channel was instantly stretched and the head of his manhood punched her cervix. Her body stiffened.

Through his ragged breaths Ron swore as his body froze. "Dammit-dammit. Sorry... sorry, Jean. Did I... hurt you?" He silently cursed himself for being so damn stupid and selfish.

It had hurt a little, but Jean's body began to relax. She giggled breathlessly. "It... it surprised me."

"Do you want me to pull out?"

"No." She huffed a few breaths. "Just... wait a few seconds." She turned her head and tilted it up. Ron's mouth was open as he gasped his breaths. "You feel so big."

"I wasn't thinking... sorry." He swallowed. "I-I won't be able to... last long."

"I don't care." Jean's hips swayed slightly, then she pressed towards Ron. She really did think he felt bigger. It had been too many weeks since they had made love. He was inside her again. It felt wonderful, it felt perfect. Whatever discomfort there had been a few moments ago vanished. "Push... push like you do."

"Jean, are you su-"

She broke in, "Push... push, honey."

Ron grinded his throbbing muscle within her depths. He felt her hugging pussy squeeze tighter around his length and girth. "Urrrr... jeezuz." He wished he would have asked her to suck the head really hard, but he doubted that would have lessened the pressure on his trigger this time.

Jean's teeth were gritted. A little smile curved her lips. "Do you like that, sweetheart?"

"Yeah..." He took a deeper breath, then growled, "Urh... ye-ahhh."

"Move... move, honey. I-I want to feel you moving."

Ron pulled back on his cock, then with all the restraint he could muster, he pushed in faster than he intended but a lot slower than he wanted. On the third stroke Jean shoved towards him and her hips churned. He stayed planted deep and grinded into her. He shut his eyes. He felt his balls tightened. He didn't want to cum yet. Not yet... not yet!

Jean looked at his face. She knew he was holding back. "Put... let me put my legs on your shoulders." She took a couple hurried breaths. "Pull me dow... ooh." Ron did what she was about to say, he moved her towards him, her bottom off the cushion. Her head and shoulders were now flat on the seat of the couch. His arms moved, helping her get her calves against his shoulders. She could feel his thick pubic hair around her pussy. She again wished... half wished... they were upstairs in the bed. "Oh... god, Ron." She gulped a few more breaths. "Hard... you wanna do it hard... don't you?" She knew he did.

"I... I want it to be good for you." He took a few ragged breaths. "Jean... I won't last long."

"I want to feel you cum... cum in me... cum-in-me." She panted a few seconds as her hips grinded more intensely. "Hard... fast. Now... now." She clenched her jaw. Her nostrils flared.

He hoped it really was what she wanted too, but either way, Ron felt possessed and as he retracted and plunged into her, the only thing that would have halted him from ramming into her was Jean telling him to stop or that it hurt. He was on the verge of cuming as he repeatedly plunged his hard, pulsing cock into her tight, slippery warmth. He felt her shove towards him on every stroke, ramming their pubic areas together.

smat--smat--smat--smat...

With every thrust, Jean's body lurched and she grunted, "Uh... uh... uh... mm... urh... uh..."

Ron's jaw was clenched as he increased the pace. Jean instantly matched the new rhythm and shoved harder to meet each plunge.

smat-smat-smat-smat...

Ron's eyes shut tight again. "Arrrhh... Je... Jean... I-I... can't la-"

"Cum... cum, honey." She felt herself rising to a new peak. It sometimes happened like this. Ron would lick her to a beautifully intense orgasm, then they would make love furiously when her first orgasm was still making her clit and pussy shiver and she'd get close to another. She didn't care about that though, she wanted to give Ron was he needed, and she did desperately want to feel him pumping his goo into her. She didn't have to wait long.

"Urh! Jean... oh god... JEAN!" Ron rammed into her perfect channel three more times, then before the fourth he knew he couldn't hold back a moment longer. He thrust into her and grinded crazily, his balls and body tightened, and he felt his cock expand a fraction more as a week's worth of jiz boiled up from his balls through his stiff muscle and virtually exploded into Jean's tightening channel. It felt so freakin' perfect except for not feeling her pussy going into spasms too. Somewhere in his orgasmic mind he wished he could have withheld longer but knew that would have been impossible. He felt shot after shot erupt and spew into her.

Jean's hips were still squirming as she concentrated on gripping his manhood with her pussy. Her neck was arched driving her head into the back couch cushion. She was very close to a physical orgasm herself, but was already experiencing the emotional and psychological parts of it. Every time Ron came inside her it was like that. She loved him and knowing she had given herself to him, knowing she had given him pleasure, given him what he wanted and needed was always like an orgasmic rush, and it felt so good physically too. There was a tiny part of her though that wished he could have lasted just a tiny bit longer, that greedy part of herself, that naughty part of herself, which she sometimes jokingly blamed on Ron. He had been too good to her! That little part of her was his fault!

She felt the last surge of his cock. His goo felt hotter than usual. His body started to relax. His torso leaned down, making her legs fold back even more. She felt his face nuzzle her neck and his huffed, hot, moist breaths there. Her neck bridge lowered. Her breaths were also ragged. She let go of his biceps and slid her arms around his neck. She arched her back a little and swayed her hips. Her eyes shut tightly as her clit stroked against his hairy pubic bone and sent a delicious, intense shiver through her body. "Mmmh."

Ron raised his head. He was glad he wasn't shrinking really fast. It was like that when they didn't make love for a while. "Are you okay? Was I too rou-"

"I'm fine." She grit her teeth and squirmed harder but slower against his groin. She was glad he wasn't diminishing quickly. "Um... um... I..." She smiled with an open mouth as she both panted and rolled her eyes. A couple thoughts going through her mind, one being that she was nearly folded in half.

"What?" Ron was still sucking quick breaths. "Your legs?" He twisted his torso so her left leg slid off his shoulder, then to the other side. He half smiled when her slender limbs wrapped around his waist. "What?"

"Can... can you move us to the floor now... right now before... um..."

It was too dark in the room to really tell if Jean was blushing but he would bet a million bucks she was. "I'm still mostly hard. You on bottom or top?" He smiled with an open mouth. Jean was in a wild mood. Good.

"Mmm... top, okay? Unless you don't want-"

"Hold on." Her felt all four of her limbs do that. His torso rose as he knelt, then he knee walked backwards from the couch, first Jean, then he too started chuckling.

Jean kissed his ear, then released a breathy giggle and whispered, "You still have your jeans on one leg." She watched the jeans get dragged along.

Ron laughed briefly. "Don't worry about it."

Jean kissed his neck. "How do you make me so crazy?"

Ron grinned. "Move your legs." Jean was already grinding against him. When she planted her feet on the rug, he slowly sat on his heels, Jean pressing against him, keeping his still 3/4 stiff cock within her. "Don't let me slip out now. Ready?"

Jean was panting again. "I won't. Yes... yes." Her arms moved, her hands held his shoulders. When he started leaning back her arms stretched out at his sides, her palms flat ready to plant on the floor. She did smile with an open, panting mouth when she felt his thighs moving up against her bottom as his folded legs rose as if his feet were hinged to the floor. Some of his cock slipped out but she wiggled back and got it back inside her. His legs stretched out, then her now folded legs did likewise, along the outside of his. She lay her chest on his as her hands gripped his shoulders once more. Her hips started churning again. "Mmmh." She slid her legs on top of his. Her channel gripped his cock tighter, as she stroked and grinded her throbbing clit against his pubic bone. She shivered with pleasure.

Ron's arms encompassed her, then his hand stroked her back a few times before they both headed to her pronounced buns. He palmed them, stroked, and squeezed them. When he did, Jean exhaled sharply and started trembling. She grinded harder against him. His cock stopped shrinking, in fact it started slowly growing again.

Jean exhaled. "Oh, honey... oh Ron." Jean felt herself quickly moving towards her peak. Her grinding changed to more of a rocking motion for a minute, her clit rubbing up and down on his groin in short strokes, not so much side to side. Without her realizing it, her hands gripped his shoulders tighter. She felt his hands do the same to her buns. She exhaled sharply again and her ragged breathing picked up tempo. "Mmmhhh... oh... oh Ron." She was getting close. She turned her face into his neck. She felt Ron start pushing up in time with her rocking. He was fully hard again! Her movements got more wild. Again without realizing it, her fingernails pressed harder against his muscles. "Oh god... oh Ron."

Ron felt her nails. It actually hurt a little but he certainly wasn't going to mention it. With an open mouth he half smiled, then whispered, "Cum... cum for me... cum-for-me." As soon as he said it, he wished he hadn't, then almost as quickly felt relief about it. Jean had missed it, hadn't noticed it was the equivalent of what she had said to him a few minutes ago. He was glad he hadn't broken her mood. He liked her like this, crazy, wild, wanton, they always were for some portion of every time they made love, but not so often like this, when Jean really wanted to reach orgasm, almost using his body, which he never viewed that way. It felt good to know he could make her this nuts, and he knew in his heart she could be like this with him only because she loved him, because they each finally believed that the pleasure of one was actually mutual pleasure, and anyway, this felt freakin' fantastic to him. He was hard again. He was waiting for her trembling to increase to shaking.

Jean's body shuddered. She turned her head, her open mouth pressed against his shoulder. She felt her teeth against his skin, her breaths reflecting back towards her. "Urrrh... oh... mmmhhhh." She rocked harder. Ron's hands gripped the cheeks of her bottom very hard. "Oh!" She almost peaked then his right hand released her bun and two fingers pushed into the deep valley of her ass, pressing and circling over her little hole. That was all she needed. She peaked. "OH! Ron!" She clenched her jaw as her eyes shut tightly as her body went out of her control, writhing on top of him, her hands grasping even more firmly.

Ron let out a brief shout of pain, "Ahhh!" As his ass rose from the floor, raising Jean's writhing body too.

For a moment Jean thought he reached orgasm too but she didn't feel more hot goo pumping into her. Her orgasm was as intense as the one from his tongue. It took her close to a minute to feel in control of her body again. Her jaw was still clenched which was making it more difficult to breathe. Her eyes which had shut tightly suddenly popped wide as she instantly opened her mouth. Her head and shoulders jerked up as her elbows moved to hold her up. "Oh-my-god... ohmygod... I bit you. Oh no!" She started to rise but Ron's hands quickly moved from her bottom as his arms wrapped around her back. She tried to push up against them. "I'll get some ice... or-or something." Ron started shaking beneath her. She looked at his face. He was laughing. "Let me up! I'll get ice."

Ron settled down. He was grinning widely. "Jeezuz, Jean... you horny or something?" He shook with more laughter.

"Shut up! Let me up..." Jean started giggling. "Le' me... g-go." She lowered her chest to his again, and feeling his laughing vibrations made her laugh harder. "Sh-shut up." She laughed, then said, "You made me this-this way." She giggled, "It's all your fault."

They laughed for a half minute or so.

Ron started calming down. "God... I love it when you get all wild."

Jean took a couple quick breaths. "Shut up. I... I don't get wild, you-you just make me crazy."

Ron took a slow deep breath. He turned his face towards her and kissed her head. "I love you in every single way you are, Jean."

Her eyes teared slightly. She raised up on her elbows again and gazed into his wonderful blue eyes. "I love you in every way you are, and in every way I can love you." She glanced at his shoulder. Even in the near darkness she thought she saw teeth marks. She looked into his eyes again. "I really should get some ice or something. I-I didn't know I was biting you. Really."

Ron smiled. He took it as a compliment and considered trying to explain it to Jean but he thought she'd not believe him. "Don't worry about it."

"I'm sorry."

He grinned. "I'm not. Now, put your head down, relax, and then... we're going upstairs, maybe shower, and then... we'll get on the bed... and see what happens." Again he thought if the light was brighter he'd see that Jean's face was blushing red. Her mouth formed an embarrassed smile as she once more rolled her eyes. She lay her head on his shoulder.

Jean felt his cock still hard within her and sensed his seed and her dew seeping out of her channel. She took a slow deep breath. "Ron?"

His palms were coursing from her shoulders to her bottom once more. "Yeah?"

"I love you so much."

He kissed her dark hair. "I love you that much too." He couldn't see Jean's eyes tear slightly. He smiled. "Let's relax for a bit, then... go upstairs." He flexed his cock for a moment and Jean responded with a quick tighter grip. He chuckled softly.

Her fingertips furtively wiped her eyes. Her mouth curved into a big smile. "Before we get to the stairs, maybe you should take your jeans all the way off so you don't stumble, huh?"

Both their bodies vibrated with laughter.

*

She handed the bottle of beer to Joe, sipped her wine then set the glass on the bedside table. She pushed a pillow against the headboard, sat and swiveled to bring her long, slender legs up to the mattress, then wiggled her hips towards the head of the bed adjusting the pillow before leaning back against it. She picked up her glass and took a long drink, then held it resting the base her thigh. She had just wiped a lot of his goo from her inner thighs and pussy, but now felt more drooling from her slit. She looked at Joe taking a sip of beer. She drew in a slow breath. She had to tell him a few things. "I guess I should mention that Cheryl asked if I'd see you sometime while I was visiting Jenny."

He wasn't sure what to call the feeling that moved through him. Sadness? Guilt? Shame? He didn't look at Ann. "What'd you tell her?"

"I said I might." She sipped her wine, then gazed down at her boobs as her free hand coursed over them. She didn't think he had bitten or pulled or handled them so roughly she'd have any marks tomorrow. He knew exactly how much to give her. She glanced at him again before taking another sip of wine. "She's... gone out a few times, I guess."

"Good for her." The divorce had been final a few months ago. He knew a part of him missed her. He knew a part of him wished it had worked out for them, probably the same part that was hopeful it would when they had gotten married. It just hadn't been in the cards. He regretted that he had made her waste her time and her love on him. He truly regretted that part of it. "She's an attractive, intelligent, and good woman. I... I hope she meets a terrific guy and they fall madly in love... the whole package. She deserves it."

"I think... I mean, she hasn't said it, but... I get this feeling she isn't like... over you yet."

Joe was surprised. He sighed. "I hope you're wrong." He truly wished Cheryl would find love with a great guy. If anyone deserved it, she did.

Ann looked at her glass for a few moments. That said, she had to go on to the more important topics. "I... I got a call from Nan the other day. She said you weren't answering your phone. Are... are you mad at me about giving her your new number?"

He had been, but when he told Ann the number, they had started talking about something else and he had forgotten to say not to pass the number around. He had remembered it a few weeks later and called Ann. "No. I should have told you not to sooner." It wasn't that he didn't want to talk to Nan, in fact he missed their conversations for the most part, it was that he didn't want to refuse again to talk about the subject she wouldn't let go, she just wouldn't let it go.

"Did you get her email about Liz's book?"

"Yeah." Joe's gut tightened.

"Nan's pretty... I don't know what to call it, angry I guess... upset... whatever about the book. I... I am too a little. I-I wonder what she's written or will write about... about me." She looked at Joe. He was slouched lower against the pillow than herself. He didn't meet her eyes. "I was wondering about you too, what she'll say about you."

He half smiled. "Nothing too flattering I assume." The half smile disappeared.

"I think that's what Nan's most angry about, I mean about Liz possibly lying about you."

"Ann, if she writes anything that's untrue about you or embellishes too much about what happened, you can always get a lawyer and sue her."

"I know." Even if Liz didn't lie, Ann would hate seeing the truth in print. "Will... will you sue her if she tells her version of that... that night you were with her?"

He drew in a deep breath and let it out slowly. That goddamn night just wouldn't fucking die. "I... I don't know."

"We... we all think you should, if... if she tells her version." Ann felt a pang of guilt. For a while on the island she had believed Liz's story. "But, Nan also said we should all have lawyers ready. She wants us to demand to see the final draft before it's... you know, published. Well... you know all that, you said you got her email."

"Yeah." Joe was thinking about the emails and the previous phone calls he had gotten from Nan, telling him to stop being such an idiot just like he had been on the island, and that they were both acting like idiots again, not even calling or emailing the other. Nan said she was sure she was still in love with him, and it was obvious he was with her too. 'Joe, you two make me so spitting MAD sometimes!'

Ann frowned. He seemed like he was getting sad again. It was probably her fault, but she had to mention those things. She thought Nan might be right, he was in love with Lisa, and they both were idiots, even if he was 46. But, she hadn't come here again to be sad, or make him sad.

She raised her wineglass to her lips, tilted it up and downed the last half. She set the glass on the bedside table, then wiggled down along the side of him, twisting her torso and laying her head on his still flat, muscled abdomen. He had gained weight, they all had since the island, but he hadn't gained any fat like herself. There was only one other of the group that hadn't gained much weight from what Nan had said. She stared at the helmet head as her fingers started playing with his flaccid cock. "Joe? We're not finished yet for the evening, are we? There's going to be a round three, isn't there?"