Aunt Jenny's Perverted Futa-Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached a hand out to wrap around it, rubbing her thumb across the the head gently.

I groaned, my cock throbbed.

"Does my *naughty* Nephew want t-"

SPURT

I ejaculated a single clear rope of sticky fluid into her open mouth, and it splashed against her neck, and breasts. Her eyes went wide with surprise. She swirled it around in her mouth, moaned, and swallowed, murmuring "Gimme more," while rubbing the clear fluid against her boobs with her free hand.

I couldn't take it.

I sank beneath the water, pressing my body against hers. I kissed her roughly, pushing my tongue into her mouth. Both my hands struggled to align my cock with hers for a few seconds that felt like an eternity.

Aunt Jenny broke our kiss to moan and whisper "FUCK me Ryan, fuck your Aunt's big cock I want you I want your cum put it in me baby, please please please!"

I found the entrance to her hot hole. I thrust myself inside her.

She was right, it felt just like a pussy, but so much better. It was soft, slick, tight, and warm. So warm, hot. It swallowed my cock, wrapping around it as I penetrated her. I looked down into the sloshing water, it had cleared enough that I could see how fat Aunt Jenny's cock was with mine inside it.

Then I bottomed out, the entirety of my penis enclosed in hers. I felt something brush against the head of my penis, a smooth concave cup that enveloped the head and sucked on it softy, gently, lovingly.

"Mmmm, you taste so good, Ryan. I want you to fuck me, fuck me. Fu-"

I fucked her. I pulled my hips back, then thrust, HARD. Her tits jiggled and she bit her lip, eyes rolling back into her head.

Then I did it again, and again, and again. I was fucking my Aunt Jenny, pounding her pussy? Her cock? I was fucking my Aunt Jenny's hot fuckhole was what I was doing.

Both of us were moaning and screaming at each other how good we felt. I pressed my hands against her giant tits, palming her nipples while I fucked her. We slipped and slid together as the waves from our fucking slammed against our bodies in the tub.

It wasn't long before I couldn't hold back anymore, and neither could she.

I thrust into her one last time, squeezed her fat tits, and came. My PC muscle contracted harder than it ever had before, and I spurted a single long stream of cum into Aunt Jenny's balls.

"YES!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. Her cock contracting around mine, sucking down my seed, absorbing it.

Another spurt, and another, and another. I moaned and babbled incomprehensively as my brain was overloaded by the waves of pleasure wracking my body.

I shot everything I had inside her and more. After several minutes of this, I stopped. My body went slack.

She cooed and moaned at how good I was, how good I felt.

"Good boy, good boy," she whispered. "You gave me just what Aunty needed." She was holding me so I wouldn't fall over, my face pressed against her huge boobs. "I'm going to use your seed, nephew. I'm going to fuck your Mommy. I'm going to pump it into her womb and make her beg for it. Your seed, all your seed..."

I moaned, too tired for words.

"...and I'm going to let you watch."

My family is so fucked up.

12