Aunt Jill Cums to Visit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna slid off or Jim's face as she prepared to move back on to the prick that just gave me such a delightful orgasm. Before Mom had a chance to take her place I leaned forward and gave Jim a full kiss on the lips. Our tongues intertwined as we enjoyed each other. I noticed the sweet taste of pussy all over his lips from the three of us he was eating in turn. I sat back up, and slid off of Jim's cock apologizing for the hold up, I just wanted to say thanks.

Mom and Jenna quickly straddled Jim in the predefined pattern, each opening their pussies to his invasion. Apparently Jenna had not been able to claim Eric's cum in her last turn as Mom was anxiously slurping on his cock in hopes of being the winner. I turned to Dad and he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me toward him. He understood that it was too soon after such a strong climax to enter me, so instead he held my back to his chest and ran his strong hands over my tits, massaging my flesh. One hand dropped to my ass and started to work my cheek, never more then lightly brushing my pussy. His talented hands were having their effect and I would be more then ready to have Jim's tongue back inside me when time was called.

I leaned my head back onto Dad's shoulder. He bent down pressing his lips to mine, his tongue pushed into my mouth, where it spared with mine. I moaned softly into Dad's mouth, his hands still caressing my body in all the right places. I reached behind me and took hold of his thick tool, sliding my hand over the length of his shaft. His lower hand slid between my legs and lightly glided over my pussy lips.

"Ten seconds."

Dad broke our kiss. I raised my head to watch the others, who were both vigorously pursuing climaxes of their own. Moans of pleasure filled the room. I pressed back against Dad, feeling the hard mussel of his body press against my back; his left hand squeezed my left tit, working the nipple with his thumb and forefinger. I gave a little whimper of pleasure as I felt his finger slide into my pussy. I had not been paying attention to the exact location of the hand that had been caressing me there, but as I pressed back I forced him into me. My pussy was already wet from my orgasm and Dad's finger slide easily into me. I tightened my grip on his shaft, pumping him faster to show my approval of his insertion.

"Switch."

I reluctantly pulled away from Dad; his hands had felt so good on my body. Although I really wanted another go with Eric's cock. I could not believe that he had not cum yet. Mom slid down my brother's body to take the cock that my cousin had just relinquished into her own pussy. Jenna moved toward Dad with a look of pure desire on her face as she took his cock in her hand.

Turning away from the others I focused my attention on Eric's impressive cock. I held his rigid member and ran my tongue the length of his shaft. I did this several times before I wrapped my lips around his head and took his length into my mouth. I started with a couple of long, slow strokes, taking his full length into my mouth, then I quickly picked up the tempo until my head was bobbing on his pole at a fevered pace.

"Your pussy tastes so good full of your fresh cum," Jim breathed below me, his tongue working over and into my sodden gash. He was a talented pussy eater and was already making me feel incredible.

Behind me came the gasps and moans of frantic love making as Mom and Jenna rode the respective cocks of Jim and Dad.

"Oh Fuck Uncle Greg," Jenna cried out. "Your cock feels so fucking good in my fucking cunt. You're going to make me fucking cum." I heard Dad's pace increase as the rhythm of his hips smacking into Janna's ass picked up. "Oh FUCK YES," she screamed. "Fucking fuck me Uncle Greg. Oh, Fuck yes. Fuck. Fuck me. Fuck Me. FUCK ME. Ohhhhh. Fuuuuck. Yeeeeeeeeesss."

"And switch," Jill called.

I took one last long suck of Eric's cock before I handed it over to my cousin, though she was slow to claim it, still recovering from the powerful orgasm that Dad had given her. I thought that I could feel Eric's cock twitching. He had to be getting close. I was impressed that he had been able to hold out this long.

I slid down Jim's torso, until I was over his thick tool. His full member lay flat, pointing up his chest, still slick with Mom's pussy juice. I took his cock in my hand and stroked it tenderly. This was the penis that had given me such a trilling climax the last time I had been at this point in our rotation. I raised it up, making my brother's cock vertical, and eased it inside my pussy, which was already dripping from the tongue lashing that Jim had just given me.

It felt so good to have his cock inside me once again. Of all the cocks that I've had in my pussy I think that my brother's fits me the best, filling me and stretching me with out being too big. I clutched at my tits as I started to bounce on Jim's pole once more. Beside me Dad was giving Mom a hard fucking, her ass jiggling with each of his powerful thrusts.

Eric grabbed everyone's attention as his breathing became extremely labored and he started to moan. Jenna had his cock in one hand and his balls in the other as her head bobbed franticly on his shaft. She was determined to get his prize.

"Ten seconds," Jill called.

Eric's head tilted forward and he took Jenna by the head, his hips thrust up, forcing his long cock deep into her mouth. He stayed in this position for a few short seconds, his hips giving small thrusts as he came into her wanting mouth. Then with a final gasp Eric's body went limp, and Jenna greedily pumped the last dregs out of his cock as it started to wilt in her hand.

"And . . . Time," Jill declared. "But I think we have a winner."

Jenna opened her mouth to her mother, proudly displaying the load that her boyfriend had left there. She turned so that we could all see the proof that she had won our little competition. We all gave her a cheer of our heartfelt congratulations, though neither Mom nor I were in any hurry to move from the thick cocks in our pussies. Jenna beamed with pride and quickly closed her mouth and swallowed the load.

Jill slid from her position, perched on top of Eric's chair. She embraced her daughter, pulling her close and giving her a probing kiss. I was sure that she was as interested in Eric's cum as she was congratulating her daughter. She released her daughter leaving her with her boyfriend and moved toward Mom and Dad, as Dad continued to plow Mom's pussy with his powerful cock.

Jill moved right up against Dad's side, wrapping her arms around him. "You know I didn't come all this way just to watch you fuck my sister," she cooed in his ear. "She gets to feel that beautiful tool of yours everyday, I just want to get a chance to see if it is still as good as I remember."

I watched Jill's hand squeeze Dad's ass. He slowed his thrusting, and Mom slid forward allowing his cock to fall from her saturated opening. Dad's shaft glistened with Mom's juices.

"Go ahead, honey, and give Jill a good hard fucking," Mom said as she turned back toward Dad. "And don't worry, because she's going to make up for the fact that she stole your cock in the middle of fucking me, by eating my pussy until I cum on her fucking slutty tongue. Isn't that right Sis?"

Jill had reached down and taken Dad's cock into her mouth and was slowly sucking Mom's juices off of Dad's rigid shaft. She raised her head to reply, Dad's shaft sliding from between her lips, "Of course I will. You know how much I love the taste of your cunt Marie. I was just savoring what you left on this gorgeous cock," Jill said as she ran her hand over Dad's shaft pumping him.

Jill released Dad and took her position in front of him; her ass up in the air and her legs spread so that her pussy was open before him. I watched as Dad roughly grabbed Jill's ass, spreading her cheeks. He shifted his hips forward until his cock was poised just touching her steaming entrance. Dad rocked gently teasing Jill with his cock pushing against but not entering her sopping cunt. Jill tried to thrust back onto him, to get him inside her, but Dad artfully dodged her attempts.

"Damn it Greg, are you going to fuck me or not?" Jill cried exasperated. She was clearly in need of a cock. "Get your fucking cock in my fucking cunt, and fucking fuck me."

I think that Dad had just been waiting to see how long it would take until Jill started to demand he enter her. He took her by the hips and gave a mighty thrust forward, his cock was instantaneously buried to the hilt in Jill's pussy. Dad held it there for several long seconds, letting Jill adjust to his invasion, before he established a fast and hard rhythm into her pussy.

Jill screamed with delight as Dad fucked her. "Oh, my god, Greg, it has been so long since I've had you in my cunt, I had forgotten how fucking good you make me feel. This is what a fucking is supposed to feel like. Oh, FUCK yes, fuck my fucking cunt. Fuck Meeeee."

As Dad had been teasing his sister-in-law, Mom had moved in front of Jill, but now that she was being serviced by Dad, Mom seemed to think it was time for her sister to make good on the promise she had made. Mom spread her legs wide under her sister's gaze. Her pussy glistened. Mom ran her fingers through the wet folds, waiting for Jill to take over. I could imagine the enticing aroma of Mom's cunt wafting up to tease Jill's senses.

Jill reached forward and put her hand over her sister's, together the played with Mom's wet folds. "Come here sis," Jill beckoned in a throaty voice, pulling gently on Mom's hips "Let me taste that delicious cunt of yours." The smile on Mom's face showed that she was eager to comply with her sister's wish.

Mom inched her hips forward until her pussy was in her sister's face. Jill extended her tongue and gave the wet gash a long tender lick. Mom's head fell back, her eyes closed as she moaned in appreciation of her sister's prying tongue in her dripping cunt. Jill's tongue flicked expertly, across Mom's folds. I knew first hand just how good Jill was at eating pussy.

Jill's lips latched on to Mom's pussy as her tongue pushed into Mom's sudden trench. Little moans escaped around the edges of Jill's lips as Dad continued to pound into her. Jill slowly worked her way up to Mom's clit, giving it a little flick with her tongue and then sucking it gently. This drove Mom crazy, just like it did when I did it to her.

I glanced around behind me and saw that Jim was watching the scene before us almost as intently as I was. I was still bouncing on his rigid pole, but my movements had become almost mechanical as I became engrossed in Jill's intrusion into our parents lovemaking. Jim looked up at me and smiled. Then taking me by the waist he started to thrust up into me with greater force. His shaft plunged up into me and practically hit bottom on every thrust. I gasped and pulled at my nipples. Jim seemed to have decided that it was time for me to cum, and I was not going to turn down the offer.

Beside us Mom and Jill were starting to writhe in delight. Dad was fucking Jill unrelentingly as she moaned into her sister's cunt. Mom held Jill's head between her legs as her hips pressed up keeping firm contact between her pussy and Jill's tongue.

Jim's cock continued to plunge into me, the rhythmic pumping of his shaft causing my pleasure to build. I gasped as my pussy clamped down on him, trying to pull him further inside me. "Oh, fuck yes," I cried as my body started to spasm. I could feel my cum wash over Jim's shaft as it flooded my cunt. My orgasm proved too much for my brother. His hands slid over my waist. Holding me firmly he gave a mighty thrust up and buried his cock deep in my pussy. He grunted and I felt his seed shoot into my depths. Jim held himself still inside me as he emptied spurt after spurt of cum inside me.

I stayed perched on my brother's cock loving the feeling of his cum shooting inside me. I leaned forward so that I was lying on top of Jim, his cock still buried in my pussy dispensing his cream. Our lips met, my tongue traced his lips before sliding into his mouth. Our tongues intertwined in a passionate kiss. Jim held me close as the last of cum was ejected from his cock, his hands caressing my back.

My pussy was overflowing with cum. Between my own and what Jim had pumped into me there was just no room for it all. I could feel our mixed juices seeping out of me around the base of Jim's shaft. I would have hated to loose any of it had I been thinking about it, but it was the amazing feeling of being with my brother that I was completely absorbed in. I laid there in his arms our lips pressed together as our tongues explored the other's mouth. Finally I pulled my head back, our kiss broke. I turned my head and rested it on Jim's firm chest, nuzzling up against his neck. I felt as his cock became flaccid and slowly slipped out from inside me. His absence left me feeling empty, but I was still completely satisfied.

"Oh, Shit, I'm going to Fucking Cum," I heard Dad call out. "Where do you want it, Jill? Where do you want my cum?"

I had been so enthralled in the orgasms of Jim and me that I had completely lost track of everyone else in the room. I turned in time to watch Jill slide off Dad's cock with amazing speed, "Put it my fucking mouth," she cooed. "I want to taste that hot fucking cum of yours. Shoot your fucking cum right in my fucking mouth." Jill shifted onto her knees as she spoke, her weight back over her feet, while her face looked up at Dad, who was now on his feet, cock in hand. Jill's mouth was open in eager anticipation of Dad's load.

Mom moved behind her sister, pressing up against her back. Mom's arms wrapped Jill's torso, her hands closing around her sister's beautifully firm tits. Mom's fingers expertly worked Jill's nipples as they both waited for Dad's cream to flow. For his part Dad was feverishly stroking his cock, aiming it directly into Jill's waiting mouth. He gave a little gasp, and then his cock exploded.

The first stream of his cum splashed off Jill's cheek and landed in thick daubs on Mom's face. The second went straight into Jill's mouth. At the first taste of Dad's cum Jill became greedy; she leaned forward and took Dad's head into her mouth, as he continued to stroke out his cream. Jill replaced Dad's hand with her own, and pumped his cock into her mouth. Mom continued to fondle her sister's tits as Jill sucked the final dregs of cum from the end of Dad's cock.

Jill pulled his softening member from her mouth with a dramatic sigh of satisfaction. "Greg, your cock and your cum are every bit as delicious as I remembered them."

"You should really cum here more often," Dad replied.

"I think I will have to do that." Jill replied, seemingly missing his little play on words. She turned around so that she and Mom were face to face. Jill took Mom's head in her hands and started to lap the cum from her sister's face. This quickly turned into a slow and passionate kiss.

It seemed as though everyone had been fully satisfied by the evening activities. I new I could happily fall asleep right where I was, in Jim's arms. I thought back to the events of the day, I certainly had never expected my Aunt and cousin to show up, but it had been an even more delightful day as a result. I had lost count of the number of cums I had during the day. And what more can a girl ask for, then a loving family that is willing to make her cum more times then she can count in a single day.

12