Aunt Julia's Bad Day

Story Info
Julia's bad day with her nephew turns into a romance.
15.3k words
38.3k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers

Beginning With Nick

The day, that horrible day, began with her nephew Nick. He and his Mom, Shawna, Julia Williams' younger sister, were living with Julia, and Julia was providing the bulk of the money for Nick's university education.

It was an uneasy mix at best but Julia was determined to try to make it work. She hated to admit it but she didn't trust Nick. He seemed to be always there, no matter what was happening.

The thing, of course that Julia didn't know was that Nick was going to try to pull off what he was thinking of as his major coup that very morning.

Shawna had married early, the only one of the three girls to do so, and had her Nicholas. She divorced and ended up being a single mother, and Julia helped her along with that difficult task, especially financially, since the marriage 'crashed and burned' about a year ago. It was then that Shawna and Nick came to live with Julia, in her fairly small house. And it was since that time that things had been tense, at least for Julia, where Nick was concerned.

Julia had entered the business world early and was struggling to make her mark. She had done well; indeed, she did well enough to help Shawna out.

She began working for Dryfuss Inc pretty much as a laborer but she worked continually on her education and the effect of her various promotions through the years was to make her aware of almost every part of their process. At this point in her work life, Julia was assistant/associate to John Linn Dryfuss, the CEO and COO, and the owner.

The three girls had grown up in a fairly middle class Afro-American family. They were popular at school and easy to become friends with people. Of the three girls, Julia was the tall one; that is, she was tall and well built, whereas Angelia was rather thin, and tended to be intense --- especially now that she was honing in on her doctor's degree. Shawna was smaller and cute, the cuddly one.

Of course, growing up, for a while, Julia had tended to be the fat sister. No one knew why she'd turned out that way. She favored, in that respect, more her maternal grandmother than either her Mom or Dad, neither of whom were heavy. But Julia was, for years, the fat sister. (Of course, in this respect, she was 'fat' only in comparison to her sisters, who were not.)

It was only, when she finally went to college that Julia had her growth spurts. It was as though it was all waiting to happen at one time. She took up athletics and the spirit of the teams that she joined, especially the volley ball team, seemed to also spur on her new found growth.

By the middle of her college years, Julia was fairly tall, 5'11", and certainly well built. She sported, since those college days, her hair in curls that were close to her skull. She liked the short hair effect. But it was as though her heavy weight simply, over those few years, was re-distributed. She was the busty one of the crowd --- again taking after her maternal grandmother, and her sisters were certainly, at least periodically, jealous of Julia's 38c breasts —- (Julia called them 'her girls'!). She was, like Shawna especially, a lovely looking woman. She also had soft full lips that alone were 'to die for'. At her present age of 33, Julia Williams was a treat!

Her participation in college athletics left her with strong legs and a lovely rounded butt --- which also caused envy, at least with Shawna, who was more petite and had, as she would put it, 'less equipment' than statuesque Julia.

It was just at the time that Shawna's marriage failed and she needed a place to stay, to 'get away from that beast', as she put it at the time, that Julia had gotten her new position with Mr Dryfuss. She was still in the process of learning about that position and getting 'into it'.

The bad day began with Nick's final decision to put his major plan into operation. He lived with constant, or at least a frequent day dream about his Aunt Julia. He was certainly 'in lust' with her and she figured in every thought that led him, especially at night to play with himself.

Today the daydream was strong, and it was today that he was determined to make some progress. He smiled as he rolled it one more time in his mind:

NICK'S DAYDREAM:

Aunt Julia would ask him to help with a project in the garage. For his part, Nick was super pleased about the request to help his Aunt. He had been in lust with her for as long as he could remember. He had spent, he thought, a remarkable amount of his lifetime ogling his Aunt Julia. He secretly called her 'Julia the Body'.

This was going to be his day with Aunt Julia and that was super fine with Nick! He was looking forward to it.

As he was growing up, he would allow himself the treat of trying to decide which of his Aunt Julia's features were the best: those luscious lips, or her big tits or that wonderfully rounded ass.

It was just such thoughts that would almost invariably lead Nick to reach for his usually growing erection and play with himself thinking of Julia and what her lips would do to him, while he was idly playing with a large, hard nippled tit or bouncing a coveted ass cheek.

His Aunt Julia fairly filled Nick's world.

Nick also knew that one of the very best parts of the day working with Aunt Julia would be the hug that she gave him, when they worked together. They were a hugging family; he'd grown up knowing that and getting regular hugs from his Aunts, Angelia and Julia.

It's just that today he figured that this would be his best chance to get himself close enough to rub up against Aunt Julia.

He tried, of course, to put brakes on that kind of thinking, after a bit, since he didn't want to be poking her with his erection, during the hug. But that very thought caused him to chuckle.

Julia was already in the garage, when he entered."There he is! Mr Gorgeous! The world's most handsome nephew!" Julia proclaimed as she went down the steps and hastened over to the driveway to grab hold of her nephew.

"Look world," he proclaimed, "It's Aunt Julia the body!"

She giggled and struck a pose for him.

"Aren't you ashamed, you brash young man," she declared, "Treating your old Aunt that way?"

"I call them the way that they are!" he said with flair and she squealed and grabbed him into hug that he had been anticipating.

The hug was quick. Nick had to move away quicker than he wanted because his erection was being, on this occasion, instantaneous. But Aunt Julia felt wonderful; she smelled wonderful! She looked wonderful!

He felt at least free enough to tell her those things. It made her preen and grin at him, leaning in and planting a large kiss on him with her world class lips.

"Aren't you the silver tongued one!" she crooned to him, still holding on to him.

"Looks like you're ready to work, Aunt Julia," he said.

"Yep, that's me today!" she said, spinning around and showing herself off, still being the enthusiastic Aunt for him.

Julia was indeed dressed to work. She sported a tee shirt, proclaiming her favorite professional football team, across her large breasts, and she also wore running shorts. They were a bit baggy, which didn't please Nick all that much, since he was looking forward to ogling at her ass. (One of today's projects for him!)

"All ready, sport?" she asked.

"Well," he replied with a grin, "I was intending to ogle just a little bit longer!"

It set her giggling. "Ogling will have to take place, during the job!" she declared.

"So, ogling is allowed!" he asked.

"You mean from my not so secret admirer?" she asked with a grin.

"Got me, Auntie!" he said, "But show me what we're going to be doing, and let's get to it."

"Yes," she said, "Ogling will come later!"

("Not really!" Nick said to himself, knowing that working with his Aunt was going to be that much of a treat for him!)

They went into the garage, after Julia moved her car out, an older Mazda convertible, called Rosinante, and which she coddled and kept on the road, at times by will alone.

"Aunt Julia," Nick said, "This is a beater!"

"Yes, honey," she admitted, "One of these days I'll get rid of it."

"Sell it to me, when you do," he said.

"Might just do that!" was her reply.

She explained to him what it was that she needed to have done, and they began to do it with a will. They worked side by side for a good long time and then she indicated that she needed to get into a pile of things, that were left over from dealing with her Momma and Daddy's house, to see about them.

THE DREAM INCIDENT

That's when it happened.

Nick was busy, half the time, staring at Julia's round and firm butt. He was getting, in the process, more and more excited. He constantly had to surreptitiously shift his erection around, to try to not make it too obvious.

It was almost as if she were tempting him with her movements, especially now that she was bending over this new pile of items. It showed him her 'vpl', making him grin, as he stared at the lines that her panties were making, as they pushed against the fabric of her shorts.

Nick was getting hotter and hotter, as he watched his Aunt Julia in her bent over position.

Then, heaven help him, he did the stupidest thing that he'd ever done in his life. He allowed his constantly growing and in-dwelling fantasies get the best of him. He'd been kind of preparing for what was about to happen, as stupid as it actually was, for most of his teenaged life. He just never until that moment thought or believed that it would happen, that he'd do such a thing.

As she bent over there, her breasts pushing against the fabric of her tee shirt and her butt in the air, her panty line showing, Nick, before he realized what he was doing, reached out and, grabbing the shorts at the waist, pulled them down. They were big enough that they moved easily and were soon around her ankles. Leaving Julia there showing a pair of beige panties and her, not really hidden at all, fabulous ass.

His immediate reaction was: "Oh, shit! I'm so sorry, Aunt Julia!"

Her immediate reaction as nothing that he would ever have guessed at all. She made a squealing noise, when her pulled her shorts down, and sprang upright. She gave him a piercing look all the while he apologized. The only, at that moment, good part of what was happening was that now she was turned around and he could see plainly her pussy hair, not hidden by the fabric of her panties at all.

And then, the entire world stopped. Nick's world stopped and shifted its axes and he was momentarily left only looking and trying to take in what was occurring, because Aunt Julia, shuffling along with her shorts around her ankles, grabbed her nephew and kissed him!

The daydream was a grand one. It was so frequently on his mind that it kind of drove him to do something about his 'lust' for his Aunt, half believing in the outcome of the daydream, that she'd end up in his arms.

He considered himself a 'cool operator' but was not pleased that he'd failed thus far to get his heart's desire, namely at least a photo of his gorgeous Aunt Julia naked. But today he'd do it. He'd talked himself into doing it and was ready for the risk. He thought that she'd be so busy with her shower that he could sneak into the bathroom and take the photo and get out again.

(Of course he was 'thinking with his dick', as the phrase indicates but there was no one around to try to talk him out of his hair brained idea, and so, he was determined.)

There were two things that occurred at about the same time. First of all, Nick forgot to silence the phone's 'click' noise that accompanied his taking a picture. He was so intent on the picture, and the wonder of seeing Aunt Julia, finally —- finally, totally naked, 'all tits and ass', as he said to himself at the time, that he never noticed the 'click' noise of the camera.

Julia, however, noticed it right away. That was because of the second thing that occurred at that precise moment. She had just then finished and turned off the shower. As soon as the shower was turned off, Julia heard the click and recognized what it was immediately, spotting Nick and his phone immediately.

Nick grinned, despite himself, when his Aunt Julia looked at him wide eyed and really, really angry. But he wasn't ready for the storm that was coming, not by any measure.

Julia emerged from the shower stall like the wrath of God, shouting at the top of her lungs: "Nicholas, I will kill you!"

He was rooted to the spot for that moment, and didn't get away. He was frozen there by the combination of Julia's total, naked beauty and the absolute fury of her anger.

Then, to make things even worse, Shawna appeared at the door, wondering what the shouting was about. She got to the bathroom at the same time that Julia got to where Nick was standing, rooted, it seemed, to the spot.

Julia was now clutching a towel in one hand by then, with her arm holding it right above her breasts and with the other hand, she simply snatched the camera from him and with a deft toss, threw it into the toilet.

Nick bellowed, when then phone went into the water but he had other problems right then.

"You little pervert!" Julia yelled, as soon as she'd disposed of the phone, she slapped his face. She slapped him with her hand one way and then back handed him the other way with the same hand.

He turned only to meet his Momma coming into the bathroom. And Shawna, seeing what had happened, since she arrived just as Julia emerged from the shower and after Julia's first shout, recognized what had happened. When Nick turned her way, she slapped his face also, back and forth, as Julia had.

"Leave!" Shawna shouted, "Right this instance! Go on! Go to school but get out! How dare you?!"

Nick, totally done in by then, stomped down the stairs, with his Momma following him and berating him all the way. She stayed with him until he was gone, and then she went back upstairs. By the time she got to the bathroom, where Julia now had at least her panties and bra on, she was crying.

Julia met her with open arms.

"I'm so sorry!" Shawna said, "So sorry!"

"I've been afraid that something like this was coming," Julia said.

"Ohhhhhh!" Shawna moaned.

"I've totally destroyed the phone," Julia said. "And will cancel it today."

(In an ironic twist, Julia was the one that was paying for Nick's phone!)

"He's gone!" Shawna said, still sobbing.

"It'll be okay, honey! We'll work this out." Julia said.

"I'm going to send him to his Dad's," Shawna said.

"It might be best for a while," Julia admitted, her own feelings being cooled a bit by Shawna's obvious grief over what happened.

"I'll go and make some coffee," Shawna said, and Julia nodded.

She had other things that she decided had better be done. She quickly dressed; much more quickly that she normally would but she needed to get to work and did want to look over Nick's computer in the meantime, which she'd bought for him also.

It was as she'd thought and feared. She found photos on the computer. They were photos taken of her in various stages of undress, and, worst of all, there were photos of Nick holding his erection against his Momma's lips, as Shawna was obviously sleeping.

Julia didn't want Shawna to see those photos. She quickly took care of it. (She was the computer specialist for the company; it was one of the many jobs that she'd performed there, and this was child's play to her!) She simply erased the material and set it up as it had been, when it was new. The material was all gone.

There was also a back up drive, which she formatted and she found a thumb drive, which she cleared also. Nick's surveillance had been almost entirely electronic and Julia made sure that she took care of those things.

She left a note for Nick on the computer screen, telling him what she'd done:

"Nicholas, I'm ashamed of you! Treating not only me this way but causing this heart ache for your lovely Momma! You may not stay here anymore. You can take the computer, which I bought for you. I've taken everything off of it and the back up drive, as well as the thumb drive. Don't let anything like this happen again.

Aunt Julia"

When she was done, she went downstairs and had some coffee with Shawna, who was still sobbing. She held her sister for a few moments and told her how she'd cleaned the computer and the backup drive, and thumb drive.

"I'll kill him!" Shawna said.

"You just take some time to calm down, honey, and we'll talk about this tonight," Julia said, trying to calm Shawna a little.

Julia took a huge breath then and said: "But I do want him to be out of here today. I know it sounds harsh but that was creepy for me."

"Harsh! No!" Shawna said, "I'll call Gerald and tell him today that Nick is coming to him. I'll take the time to get his stuff packed up. I'm so shaken by this."

Julia, right then, was glad that she hadn't told Shawna about the pictures of what Nick had done to his Mom during the night. She kept that information to herself.

THE BAD DAY: GETTING WORSE

She was in a hurry now. All that fuss with Nick had put her behind her time. She gave the still sorrowing Shawna a quick kiss and hug and said: "Sweetie, I have to leave."

"I promise, Jules, that I'll get this straightened out. He's going to his father's; that's all there is to it."

"We'll talk," Julia said, "Call me at work, if you get a chance. Maybe we can lunch. When do you work?"

"Afternoon shift today," Shawna said, and Julia was gone.

She got to the garage and said a fairly happy 'good morning' to Rosinante, her Mazda sport convertible. That car was one of the things that was guaranteed to lift her spirits, which were indeed, right then, low.

"Hey, Ros," she said, settling herself in. "How are you today?"

The motor cranked a bit before starting; Rosinante was an old gal of a car.

"I promise, promise," Julia said, speaking to the car, "To get you all checked out soon; new shoes, brakes and everything. Things are gonna change; I think!"

It had been one of the things that she set aside, since her money was going to help Nick's university education. But in her present frame of mind, money going for that kind of need was coming to an abrupt end. She was sure of that. Ros finally fired up and Julia was out and away.

She had a precise route that she always took to work. It was a pleasant one for her, since it went past the Dryfuss estate, called by everyone around 'the Hall', and, since she was a girl, she was in love with the Dryfuss estate, with its majestic surrounding wall and the long rolling lawns, going up to what she supposed was a lovely house.

(She'd never actually been in the house or up to it but her imagination always played games with her about how grand it would be.)

As a matter of fact, it was one of the lovely ironic things of her life that she landed a job, while still pursuing her education, at Dryfuss Inc. It made her trip past the estate that much more a treat for her.

She was hurrying in that direction driving much faster than she usually did. Normally, for her, it was a slow trip past Dryfuss to gape at it a bit and let the whole picture of it invade her mind, kind of.

But Julia's bad day was about to get even worse!

JOHN:

John Linn Dryfuss' morning preparations were just about complete and he was ready to head to work. The cats, Mindy and Maudie, had been fed and catered to, and seemed to be content to take their places in front of one of the large windows that allowed them to survey the scenery of the grounds. He was a pretty much contented man, but one, who, at 37, longed for more in his life.

Hen said a 'good bye' to Mrs Darling, his housekeeper, and moved to the garage, through the breezeway and decided it was the Range Rover for today. He was a bit of a car buff and, since he lived now alone, and had done so for a while, allowed himself to purchase cars that he had a fancy for. He was always pleased, when he entered the garage and saw them: a lovely tan Mercedes sedan, a sleek Mercedes sports car convertible and his Range Rover.

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers