Aunt Kate

Story Info
Once of age, he was sought by her and others.
3.5k words
4.43
167.1k
178

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This a work of fiction that eventually will evolve into incest between consenting family members. If it depicts or resembles you or any of your family members is sheer coincidence. This writing is an imagination of my own mind and nothing more.

*

My cell phone rang pulling me up out of stupor on my last day on campus as a freshman at the university. Reaching for it I reminded myself of all of the packing I needed to do before my dad showed up Sunday to haul my stuff and me back home for the summer. The caller was my mother I shook my head trying to clear up my senses before answering.

"Hello Mom, I'm up I'm just not functioning real well after finals yesterday."

"Uh baby, you need to get a move on, your father will be there in about 2 hours to pick you up. We need your help here as soon as he can get you home. Well we don't, but your Aunt Kate does."

My Aunt Kate is my mother's youngest sister. She lives about 2 hours from my parent's on a little farm where she has been building a horse farm for the past 3 years and is doing quite well now for a startup. Kate is veterinarian for large animals, horses in particular which she has proved she is good at. It doesn't hurt that my aunt is former beautiful queen and has a body that makes her intimidating towards other women, but her personality moderates any threat, because she likes women as well as men.

"What's going on mom is Aunt Kate alright."

"Yes she's fine, but Greg the fellow she had working for her got hurt in a motorcycle accident and will be out of commission for a good while. She is in need of some short term assistance while he's recovering and asked if you would be interested." "She'll pay you the same wages as he's getting with the same benefits, room and board a vehicle. Think you would be interested?"

My mind wondered back to times I'd spent around Aunt Kate, remembering how she dressed, her actions Aunt Kate was a woman who had the looks that made men and boys dream about her doing all sorts of perverse things with her. I had those thoughts a lot during my later years and summer vacations when we would see each other. She's a younger version of my mom who's no slouch rumors around school had her as a "hot mom"; my mother is very pretty and yes well built. My dad is a lucky man and is proud keeping my mom a happy woman.

"Yeah sure, but I don't shit about veterinary stuff."

"Get your stuff together your Dad will be there sooner than you know." "He'll be able to fill some of the details, and it won't be for the whole summer, just until things are back to normal somewhat, OK?"

"Yeah, I'm up and moving so I'll be ready when Dad gets here."

"Love you Mom."

"Love you too Kevin, and will see you soon."

Dad and I had a long talk on the way home about a lot of stuff. I had decided I would help out Aunt Kate for a period, Mom and Dad could handle me being out of the house a little longer, besides I sure could use the money for next year's tuition. Not to mention Aunt Kate might know some good looking younger farm girls I might meet while "horsing" around with her. When we got home a strange pick up was in the driveway, aunt Kate had driven up to see mom. I was looking forward to seeing mom and her plus a lot of old friends if I had time. By the time dad backed the trailer in the drive mom and Aunt Kate were outside waiting, both were bare foot long tan legs short shorts with t-shirts. It didn't take long to figure out Aunt Kate was braless and flaunting her body with a devious grin that told me she was up to no good, and mom looked as if she were flushed about something.

Dad grinned from ear to ear while grabbing Aunt Kate giving her a not so brother-in-law hug, but a man who was after more than a hug. Mom had me in her arms kissed my cheek pressing her perky tits into my chest, we switched around and Aunt Kate pulled me to her giving me kiss on the cheek hugging me which I returned generously feeling her nipples pushing into my chest. Before we separated she gives me a light peck on the lips which surprised the hell out of me. Then as we looked into each other eyes I knew something was happening here that was very different from the normal family greetings. We started unloading the truck and trailer and joking around, I couldn't keep my eyes off of Aunt Kate's tits and body and she knew it and only laughed.

Everything put away as good as it was going to be for a while, dad handed me a beer I took it and returned a quizzical look. He tapped my bottle neck with his and took a big draw as did I. Kate came into the garage wrapped her arm around dad's waist hugging him while looking at me. Dad did the same to her and also brushed his hand distinctively across her left tit she didn't flinch as her nipples grew more than they were. Kate smiled at me as if it was an accident, but I knew better and my dick started growing hard and getting uncomfortable in my jeans. I moved around a little to trying to get a little more comfortable when I realized she was looking right at my hard on.

"Kevin, honey can you come in here a minute." Mom called from the kitchen. I couldn't speak for fear of sounding like a fool I just turned starting toward the door trying to walk as natural as I could. I stopped just inside the door pushed my hand down my pants and moved my dick too a much comfortable and less obvious position. When I looked up I could see my mother's reflection in the mirror in the back of her huge hutch sitting at the edge of the kitchen. Mom was smiling but her eyes seemed sympathetic like there should be something she should be doing to help me wasn't sure what it should be. I didn't say a word I just walked through the kitchen and went to my room.

I had this inkling that there was something going on between Aunt Kate, Mom and Dad something sexual. There was much more touching and feeling going on than ever before and everybody seemed so fucking happy, which was good. When I got to my room I tried to put Aunt Kate's legs and tits out of my mind but she just wouldn't go away. I visualized her lying on a bed, my bed naked and spread eagle crocking her finger calling for me to come fuck her, damn I needed some relief. I made some phone calls headed out to a friend's house to get my mind off of what was going on.

It was after eleven when I got home that night with no luck in finding the relief I had hoped I would find with one of the local gals. It was a week night most of them were working or home doing family things. The house was dark when I pulled into the drive so I quietly turned off the truck and eased out of it going to the kitchen door. I looked around memories of mom watching me and smiling brought back my arousal as I walked to my room. Closing my door quietly I turned to see a pair of legs in the moon light coming in through the window. It startled me slightly until Aunt Kate softly said my name.

"Kevin."

"Aunt Kate, what are you doing in my room? It's late and why no lights? Is everything alright?"

"Yes, everything is fine, maybe."

Now standing she slowly stepped over to me I was able to see just enough to know that she wasn't dressed for conversation in a flimsy nighty and very small panties. Standing directly infront of me she caressed my left cheek while looking into my eyes. Her touch was soft and arousing which was causing my dick to get hard as hell again over this sexy aunt of mine. Like it had a mind of its own my right hand went to her left breast cupping it. Aunt Kate didn't move away instead she pushed her tit into my hand as she moved towards my lips with hers. As we kissed lightly she moaned into my mouth pressing her body against mine. She had to be feeling my cock pressing against her groin area she pressed harder undulating against me when I broke the kiss still looking into her eyes.

"Aunt Kate what are we doing? You're my Mother's sister. God you're so sexy so beautiful"

Aunt Kate groped around getting a firm grip on my hard cock with her left hand stroking me up and down, fuck her hand felt good she was pushing all of my buttons. We kissed with much more passion crushing our lips together her breathing was raged and deep as was mine. Aunt Kate had me almost to the point of cumming in my pants I was so horny for her it hurt. I wasn't going to last much longer under manipulation and stroking, so I backed away from her.

"Fuck me with that hard cock Kevin. You're so hard it's hurting you and we both need it. I teased you like a nasty slut today and you need to take your frustrations out on me. Show me I can't tease without pleasing you anymore. Take what you deserve Kevin fuck me like the man you are I want you to have my body in any way you want it, just fuck me Kevin."

I could hardly believe the things she was saying but I'm not stupid either this was reality to some dreams I had in the past I wasn't going to let this pass. I filled my hands with her tits roughly mauling them when I realized that my aunt had nipple rings. I have always had a weakness for women who had their nipples pierced and I could hardly believe that my Aunt Kate had hers pierced and that I could have my fill of them if I wanted. I seized those little rings twisting and pulling them gently when Aunt Kate moaned and rubbed my hard cock like she was trying to jack me off again. The more I played with her nipple rings the more robust and aggressive she stroked my cock.

"You know that only wanton sluts pierce their nipples don't you?"

"That's right baby, I'm a wanton slut and you can play with my nipple rings all you want suck my nipples hard then pull the rings with your teeth stretch them out until they hurt so you can then kiss the hurt away only to do it again."

Somehow we made it to my bed and fell on it still kissing deeply while exploring each other's bodies. Her skin was so soft and smooth running my hands over her soft belly down towards her pussy. Pushing my fingers under her panties I didn't encounter any pubic hair other than a small patch on her mound she had already spread her legs wide. I cupped her pussy with my hand she pushed her warm wet pussy into my hand silently begging me to finger while she moaned into our kiss. I pushed my middle finger into her pussy she moaned deeply she was unbelievably wet and warm, I almost cum from just fingering her for a few seconds.

Aunt Kate somehow managed to get my jeans loosened and pushed down some her warm smooth hand was wrapped around my hard throbbing cock and was gently stroking me. I pulled away standing up I pulled off my clothes as quickly as I could while Aunt Kate pulled her panties off throwing them at me and giggling like nasty minded school girl not a wanton mature slut. I now wanted nothing more than to ravish this woman with every ounce of energy I could muster and she wanted me to do just that, fuck the taboo this was going to be raw sex.

Aunt Kate moved around on the bed spreading her legs wide with her hands between her legs she was playing with her pussy while talking to me in a hushed and wanton voice. I could hear her slushing her juices around inside her pussy as she watched me undress.

"Hurry Kevin, I need that hard fucking cock in my warm wet pussy now." "Please come fuck me like I need to be fucked." "Do you like it when I talk dirty?" "Do you want me to suck your big cock before you fuck my wet pussy tell me Kevin what do you want I'll do it, anything."

I stepped to the edge of the bed lead by my hard-on crawling on the bed between Aunt Kate's spread legs I kissed her belly trailing more kiss's until I reached her taunt hard ringed nipples and wonderful tits. On all fours over body I took one of her nipple rings between my lips and pulled it upward she moaned pushing her pelvis up towards my hard cock. Her hands left her pussy and found my ridged member starting to pull me towards her hot wet pussy, god she was ready, but no more ready than I was. I lowered my body down towards her as she pulled my cock closer to her wanton wet taboo pussy. My cock head made contact with her wet juice leaking pussy she thrust her hips up pushing me cock into her entrance. Aunt Kate and I had just crossed the line of taboo that could never be undone at the moment neither one of us cared we were driven by sheer lust and wanton recklessness.

"OH fuck Kevin, please baby push your hot hard cock deep into me slowly, please I want to savor every hot hard inch of it, but I need it slowly so I can get used to your size, you're big and I want all of it in me, please."

I did as she requested slowly I pushed a little deeper then stopping until she squirmed gyrating her hips adjusting to my cock. I couldn't get over how good she felt, her warm pussy wet with desire easing towards the bottom of her hot pussy. What seemed like forever but only took about a minute or so until I had no more to give her. When we were completely joined I let my weight down onto of her as we ground our joined bodies together. I was trying to get deeper as she was trying to get me deeper then we just lay still for a few seconds and kissed deep passionate kissing as we rotated together.

"OH god Kevin I'm full, full of your hard wonderful big cock, please fuck me now, fuck me with your wonderful cock baby." "You feel so good in me, do it Kevin, long slow deep as you can strokes I want to savor this wonderful feeling, I want feel all of you on each stroke. OH baby I have wanted this for so long." "Fuck me Kevin then cum in me pump your hot cum into my needy pussy make us both feel so good about doing this finally."

I was beyond help at this point but Aunt Kate's words kept me in reality, how long had she wanted to fuck with me. When did this start with her, I know it did a long time ago with me I had secretly lusted after her for years. Our family gathers that Aunt Kate attended always left me with wanton desires to see her scantily clothed laid out waiting for me to do just what I'm doing to her now, fucking her.

I started pumping into her with long deep strokes not real fast but with solid force pushing the air out of her when I got all the way in. She grunted meeting me stroke for stroke thrusting her wanton wet pussy up as I drove into her more aggressively with each thrust. Soon I was obsessed with make her feel each thrust as I drove myself as deep as I could with each stroke making her grunt and moan deeper as I fucked her harder and faster now. I knew I would not last much longer, but I didn't care she felt so good and she wanted this as bad if not worse than I did if that was possible.

"OH fuck Aunt Kate, you feel so good your pussy is so wet and warm."

"OH Kevin, please baby call me anything other than "Aunt Kate", not while you have your big hard cock in my pussy and are fucking me, anything, call me your bitch, your cum bucket, your whore, a fuck slut just not Aunt Kate. Kevin baby, pound me, fuck me as hard as you can, please OH GOD baby I'm so close to cumming all over your wonderful big hard cock, pound my pussy hard. Use me as if you owned me, do it, fuck me hard cum in me, shoot your wonderful cock juice into my wanton pussy, please Kevin, please cum deep and hard into me." OOOHHH god, Kevin I'm there now, cumming on your hard beautiful cock, don't stop please don't stop. OH fuck me, OH, OH cumming hard, OH, OH, Kevin baby I love you, fuck me deep baby as I cum on your cock."

I could feel Aunt Kate's pussy pulsating drawing me in deep then suddenly she was gripping my cock like there was a strong hand inside her pussy, she was gripping me tight as hell and getting wetter by the second as her pussy cum around my cock. She spaced out for a short time her eyes rolling back into their sockets her breathing was heaving as she wrapped her legs around me squeezing me with everything she had. It was like she was trying to pull my whole body inside of hers through her pussy. After what seemed like several minutes she relaxed released me and was back to her old self.

I have to admit I was concerned for a minute but I rode it out with her, I couldn't have gotten away if I wanted to. I continued to stroke into her deep then I picked up my pace to faster and harder she kept pace with me thrusting upwards and grunting hard with each thrust. Shortly I was pounding into her hard harder than I had ever fucked a girl before and she was giving back as much as she was getting from thrust after thrust.

"Cum Kevin, cum in me baby, shoot your cock juice into me. That's it fuck me like the wanton whore I am, us me hard for your pleasure Kevin fuck me."

I felt my cum rushing through my cock hard and fast as I pumped ribbon after ribbon of cum into her pussy. Our juices mixed together making a slushing sound as I pumped her long and forcefully pushing my cum as deep into her as I could. Without a doubt she could feel me cumming because she gripped me with her pussy again milking my cock with her muscles like there was a vacuum inside her. As my balls run out of cum I felt the energy leaving my body as I slowly relaxed and dropped down on top of her. We were spent there was nothing left in either of us but we stayed connected cock in pussy felling the aftershocks of our orgasms.

I lay on top of my Aunt Kate realizing that our bodies were sweaty and slick as I raised my head up and kissed ever so gently on the lips then her nose her closed eyes and all over her face. She had wrapped her arms around me holding to her as our breathing eased it way back to normal. My cock was slowly becoming flaccid as I rose up on my hands now looking down into her beautiful eyes.

"When we fuck again I'll call you 'AK' how would that be?"

"That would be great 'AK' I like that, but would you please call me nasty names also, it's just something that I like."

I then rolled over off of AK pulling my flaccid cock from AK's warm very wet pussy with suction sound only to realize that someone was standing next to my bed watching us. I almost peed myself as I looked up into my Mothers eyes.

To Be Continued!