Aunt Lapine

Story Info
A young man is introduced to wonders by his aunt.
1.7k words
4.3
122.7k
54

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/14/2023
Created 04/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how to explain how or why I first started loving my Aunt Lapine, but I have every since that rainy day in the chill of early April of my awakening year, and probably always will.

She was there when Father was killed in the war in November and again for good the following April when Mother disappeared. The authorities dumped me on her door one rainy night, a skinny bedraggled boy of 18, shivering in the threadbare clothes I'd run away in and a cardboard suitcase holding everything I owned.

She, like an angel with raven hair, took me in. I staggered into her front hall and sat down on the hardwood of the huge stair in the stupor of fatigue whilst she spoke to the policeman who had dropped me off. I heard the heavy door close and rain outside her parlor windows showing the world clean. I heard the click of her heels on the hardwood floor then felt a towel go around my shoulders and her hand on my arm. "Come on Honey; let's get some hot food in you."

She led me to the kitchen to sit at the long wooden table. I huddled, wrapped up in the towel, smelling the clean terrycloth as I clutched it around my neck and then a steaming bowl of hearty Brunswick stew and home made bread clattered on the table in front of me. I shoveled it down. Cold exposure to the natural world makes a body primitive and I didn't stop until the bowl was empty. After I was so tired I just could not keep my eyes open. I barely heard her, in my sleepy stupor, say 'You'll need a bath before you get into bed.' And she led me up to her bathroom, ran a steaming hot tub and turned to me.

I was so tired I could not speak and hardly knew what she was doing as she removed my clothes. My shoes had come off at the door, so it was first socks, then trousers, then shirt, then she stripped my underwear from me. "Mmmm." She took my hand. 'Come on, Honey, get in.'

She led me over to the claw-footed tub and I stepped in and eased myself down in the hot sandalwood soapy water. I'd never felt a sea-sponge on my skin before, but in her hands it was something special. She soaped it up, ran it over my shoulders, chest and back, then down under the water to my bottom. The last felt especially good, for some reason, feeling her scrub me there felt so loving, so warm and I must have moaned just a little.

"You like that, do you?" She laughed, low and musical, and rolled up the arms of her blouse.

She always dressed in the same kind of clothing, loose simple blouses with long sleeves, loose calf length skirts that swirled when she walked and low simple shoes. I asked her once why she didn't wear high heels and she said she liked to keep her balance and her ankles intact, thank you very much. Her clothes were not 'revealing' but her healthy bosom and small waist made that simple skirt and blouse look like she belonged in line with the Rockettes.

After she rolled up her sleeves to above her elbows, she soaped up the sponge again and started work on my legs and worked her way up, slowly. I was so tired that when the sponge slowly rubbed and scrubbed my cock and balls, all I was aware of was how relaxing it was and how wonderful her hands were, how much love they contained.

She drew me up, rinsed me off with the hand shower and dried me, then wrapped me up in a towel. She slid her arm around my waist, guided me out of the tub and into her bedroom.

"Come, nephew, come to bed."

She sat me on the bed, then took the towel from me, grasped my feet and slid me around under the covers. I was asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I awakened the next morning, to soft light and the sound of rain, and my body felt warmer than it ever had in the morning. Usually I awakened cold, shivering even under thick comforters. Then I felt arms around me and soft skin against my back.

"Awake, are we?"

I lifted my head from the pillow and looked backwards over my shoulder. "Auntie Lap?"

"Yes, Darling." She hugged me, her arms wrapped around me, her body pressed against my back. I could feel her breasts, soft and smooth skin on my skin. "You seemed like you needed a little help warming up last night."

A warm shiver tingled my entire body. "I don't remember anything after my head hit the pillow." This was too strange and wonderful. I was actually feeling my aunt's naked body against mine, snuggled up and warm and my cock hardened immediately. "Umm ... thank you for the warmth."

"You're welcome. It was nice, actually, to sleep with someone again. Your Uncle Rubin was mostly a bit of a cold fish, but he did keep me warm at night. It's been years since I've slept with anyone ... I hope you don't mind?"

"Oh no, not at all. It's nice to wake up like this." Wake up like this indeed. My cock was growing by leaps and bounds and I was afraid it was going to touch where her arms were wrapped around me any second. I knew she was my aunt and she had kept her nephew warm last night, but my response to her was ... I was afraid that even though we were both naked that she would not respond well to my cock being hard, even if it was for her. I had no idea of her protocol; she was my aunt and I had no idea if she knew or would like the effect she was having on me.

"Wake up like what, Graham? Like this?" and her hands, both of them, slid down to my cock and gripped it.

I could not help but moan. "Oh, Auntie Lap ... I'm sorry I just couldn't help ... it's .... "

"I know, Darling." Her lips touched my ear as she whispered into it. "You're a young man and young men wake up with erections, don't they? Young men just wake up hard, it's a fact of life."

I was in no condition to argue, my cock throbbed as she gripped and squeezed.

She whispered into my ear again. "How long has it been since you've cum, Darling?" She drew a towel over me underneath the covers, tucked it in around my hips and resumed her stroking. "How long?"

Truth be told, it had been weeks, weeks that I'd been on the road, hiding in ditches, stealing food and huddling in abandoned houses for shelter, then in the youth services camp till they'd found my aunt, then the drive out.

"It's been a long while."

I couldn't believe this was happening, I was rapidly losing control, the cum rising quickly. I was so aware, my nerves wired to fever pitch to her breasts against my back, her long arms wrapped around me, her long fingers wrapped around my cock, but then her other hand reached down and gripped my balls. The exquisite pain stopped my rising cum, it eased off, but I moaned and could not help but moved my hips, grinding just a little into her hands.

"There, you're a good boy, let's take our time. Just lie back against me and relax."

I tried to reach around and touch her but she pushed my hands away.

"No, Honey. Let me. Always let me and do what I tell you. Shhh, lay quiet now, just lay quiet."

So I lay there, twitching, trembling, my cock hair-trigger ready to explode, paused on the edge of the abyss.

She lay completely still behind me, not moving a muscle, hardly breathing, until my breathing returned to something like normal. "That's good, you are a good boy, just relax."

"It's kinda hard ... I mean to do."

"Yes, Honey, I know. Listen to the rain."

So I tried. Thunder echoed outside the window, rumbling in the distance. I had never heard the rain like this, I felt like I could hear every drop hit every leaf of every tree outside the window.

"Listen to the rain."

And her hands once again reached around me and gently took my cock in her hands. She slowly slid her fingers around it and her other hand caressed my balls gently and oddly I thought of Captain Queeg from the Caine Mutiny with her hands rolling my balls around.

"Put your hands underneath you, Darling, under your bottom so they won't wander around where they shouldn't."

I did as she asked. It prevented me from touching her, prevented me from putting my hands on her in any way and she seemed to enjoy that, she laughed, a low musical laugh as she ran her hand over my cockhead. "Oh Honey, you're very drippy, I like that at lot."

I had no words to answer her with, I could only moan and offer unintelligible primitive sounds, for I was too far gone in the throes of primal passion, my world had focused completely on how she felt behind me, how her hands felt dancing over my cock and how hard it was to hold back any longer. She seemed to know ... her hand gripped me harder, she pumped and I felt her lips against my ear. "Now, Baby, now ... let it go, give Auntie your cum ... give all of it, let it gush, yessss, like that."

And I did, I came like a fountain, coating my stomach, my chest underneath the towel, which kept my cum from flying all over the place, but eventually it subsided and it was all I could do was to lay back against her and gasp, my cock, now only half hard in her beautiful hand and tremble, my balls aching from being pressurized and then pumped dry.

She wiped me dry with the towel, held it to her face and drew in a deep breath, then smiled. "That's a good boy. I'll be back in just a minute. You sleep now, Darling."

With that she ran one hand along my cheek, kissed my forehead and slid out of bed.

I slept, but I dreamed of her. Little did I know that in the next few weeks the dreams and more would become very, very real.