Aunt Laura Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Godd Jenny!...Dave must be an idiot!...Any guy in that bar would kill to be in you like this!..." Brad moaned, driving harder into the red-head's leeching pussy as his come began to churn for release.

"Ahh!...Yes!...Fuck me like that!...Harder!...Umm Hmm!...That's it...Really pound me!...Pound the slut mommy!...Yeahhh!...Like that!...Fuck the pregnant girl like you mean it!... Um Hmm!...Shove that big dick right into my womb!...Ahhh!...Do it!...Umm Hmm!...Yeah!..." Jenny encouraged, her eyes flashing with her own growing excitement

Brad couldn't believe this sweet looking little girl was talking so dirty to him and it was driving him crazy.

He reached out and grabbed her spandex top and yanked it down so that both her creamy tits were exposed. He closed a hand over each of them and squeezed hard as he increased the speed of his already frenetic fucking.

"Yeah!...Oh yeah!...You want It?...You want it hard?..." he panted.

"Hard as you!...Yess!...Yess!...Unn Hnn!...Give it to me!...Like that!...Unn Hnn...Do me like that!...Make me really feel it Brad!...Bang the shit out of me!..."

"I'll give it to you just the way you want it!...Like this!...Umm Hmm!...And this!...And thisss!...God yesss!..." Brad cried, driving himself in and out of Jenny's sloppy hole with feverish lunges.

"Oh yeah!...You sweet fuck!!...Don't stop!...Unn Hnn!...Do me!...Un Hnn!... Fuck me!... Fuck me with all you've got!..." Jenny cried .

But even as she was yelling out her lewd encouragement her hands were moving to Brad's waist. For a moment more she yanked him in and out of the upturned saddle of her loins. But then her hands closed harder on his hips and with a strength Brad would never have guessed she had, she stopped him in mid lunge and held him still with just half his cock buried inside her.

"What?...What is it?...What are you...?...Ahhh..." Brad groaned in dismay.

But Jenny had her eyes closed and her head thrown back. She was barely able to answer..."Wait!...Wait for it!...I'm gonna'...gonna'...Ohhh!...Shitttt!..." she gasped.

And then Brad could feel her inner vagina starting to spasm on his throbbing tool.

"Ohhh!...Ohhh!...Ahhh!..." Jenny yelped. And with each little cry she pulled Brad a little deeper into her. And the further in he went, the more he could feel the wracking spasms that were racing through her loins.

"Ohhh!...Ohhh Noooo!...Ahhh!...Jenny!...Wait!...Just hold still a moment!...You're gonna' make me!...Ahhh!...Don't!...Noo!..." Brad whimpered as Jenny's pulsing interior milked his length like a pressing hand. He knew he wouldn't be able to hold it if she didn't stop.

But the sprawled out red-head had no intention of stopping, She was coming and she was coming hard. And she wanted Brad all the way inside her when her orgasm was at its peak. She wrapped her sneaker clad ankles around his ass and slowly pulled him all the way into her.

"Yesss!...Oh god baby!...I'm coming so good!...You too!...Come in me... All the way inside me!... Now!...Come for me!...Do it!...Come inside me!... I'm already knocked up!...Fill me with it!..." Jenny urged.

And using her encircling legs she hauled on Brad's loins, pulling him into her so completely that the blunt nose of his cock jammed up against her hard edged uterus. That and the feeling of her searing channel pulsing around his length was more than Brad could handle.

Reflexively he twisted Jenny's breasts like he meant to rip them off her chest. His legs stiffened, and he leaned into her as his balls convulsed and a searing jet of sperm erupted into the opening of her womb.

"Oh my Godd!..." Jenny gasped, her eyes going wide at the feel of Brad's molten come streaming into her.

Her orgasmic spasms, which had just started to ease, resumed with even more intensity. Her whole body trembled and shook with every scorching blast of jism that Brad fired into her.

"Nahhh!...Ahhh!...Ahhh!...Unnn!..." he whimpered as his testicles jetted out an almost continuous stream of come.

"Yess!...Yes!...That's it!...Come in me!...Un Hnn!...I feel it!...Oh Godd!...So hot!... Ahhh!...Don't stop!...Un Hnn!...Unn Hnn!...That's sooo good!..." Jenny enthused. She held his loins so tightly to hers that it would have taken a jackhammer to separate them.

And a jackhammer is exactly what his cock felt like as it pounded and erupted inside Jenny' greedy little pussy.

Brad's heart was beating so fast his head began to swim. The red-head's torrid fucking was draining him to the core. He felt like his very essence was being sucked out of him and he thought that he might faint. He wondered briefly how she would explain what had happened to him when she had to go for help.

But in a moment more both young people's breathing began to return a little more to normal. Jenny eased the pressure of her gripping thighs. Brad could do little more that stand there as his softening pecker oozed out its final dribbles of sperm into her now sodden center.

The young girl looked up at him with a satisfied smile as she waited for Brad to finish inside her.

Brad didn't realize she was waiting for him until she finally said..." Are you done?..." as she lowered her legs and put her little feet back on the edge of the picnic table.

"Whaa?...Unnn...Yeah...I guess..." he answered, not fully processing what was going on.

"Well?..." asked Jenny patiently...."Are you going to take it out?..."

"Huhh!...Oh sure..." Brad answered.

He took a shaky half step backwards and his semi-hard tool slipped out of her with an audible slurp.

Brad looked down and was spellbound by the river of creamy goo that was running out of the red head's gaping center.

Jenny didn't make any move to get back on her feet. She just lay back on the picnic table, propped up on her elbows, watching Brad stare at her drooling pussy. Finally she said in a husky murmur..."Do you want to kiss it?..."

Brad was amazed by her question. His eyes jumped up to hers only to find Jenny regarding him with a knowing smile.

He looked back down at her lightly fringed oval and the creamy trail of juice still seeping out of her. He knew he should be horrified at the idea of kissing her there now. But instead he found himself leaning down into the Vee of her upraised knees. He moved his mouth down and puckered his lips around her distended clit. He sucked that greasy morsel into his mouth and gave it a long, slow swipe with his tongue.

"Nahhh!...Shittt!..."Jenny gasped. She reached down and framed his face with her hands.

"Easy baby!...I'm pretty sensitive right now!..." she purred, squirming in delight from his oral attentions.

Brad hardly heard her as he tentatively pushed his tongue deeper into her. It was like licking the bottom of a bowl of ice cream. Then he deliberately dragged his tongue back up through her slit, this time doing a slow circle around her clit before giving that tender nub a slow, wet suck.

"Ahhh!...Shit!...." Jenny gasped, flopping around on the picnic table like a freshly landed flounder.

He did it again three times real quick and got her shuddering like she was getting some kind of electric shock treatment.

But then she slammed her knees together.

" Come here you!..." she hissed as she reached down and pulled Brad's mouth up to hers. She drove her little tongue into his mouth with such ferocity that she actually sucked the air out of his lungs.

Brad returned her kiss with enthusiasm. After another long moment of lip twisting and tongue flailing the couple broke apart from their clinch.

"We better get back..." Jenny said quietly.

"Oh yeah. We should..." Brad replied.

The pregnant girl stood up while Brad pulled up his shorts and pants with shaking hands.

Jenny got herself back into her shorts and top. Then she pulled a wad of Kleenex out of her little purse and mopped up the residue of breast milk that was darkening her shirt.

Two minutes later they were heading back across the parking lot and into the club through the back door they had used earlier.

When they got back to their table Beth and Dave were sitting there, deep in conversation. They didn't even see them when Jenny and Brad strode up to the booth.

Just as they were sitting down, Dave finally noticed them and said..."Well here they are!...Where have you two been?...We were beginning to think you'd been abducted by aliens."

"Ahhh... we just went outside for a minute..." Brad said quietly.

"For the meteor shower..." Jenny added.

"Meteor shower?...What meteor shower?..." Dave asked.

"Why, didn't you hear about it? We heard the people at the next table talking about it. They said there was supposed to be this fantastic meteor shower at 12:15. It sounded pretty cool. So we figured we'd go out and see it."

"And did you?... See it?...I mean... the meteor shower?..." Beth asked with a broad smile.

Brad got the distinct impression that she wasn't actually asking about meteor showers.

"Well at first we didn't. Brad wanted to come back in but I convinced him to stay with me. Then we started to see these little trails of light across the sky and they were getting bigger and brighter and suddenly there it was, right on top of us, this incredible light show. It really took my breath away. It just seemed to go on and on. And then, finally, there was this really big flash, like two of the meteors must have collided or something. It was really exciting. I don't know how long we were out there. I guess we just sort of lost track of time it being our very first meteor shower and all."

"That does sound exciting! The way you describe it! Was it good for you too Brad? I didn't know you were into celestial bodies. It was a celestial body you were looking at wasn't it?..." Beth asked with that same smirky smile on her face.

"Oh yeah! For sure! It was really something! I'd never seen anything like it before..." Brad answered, watching Beth warily.

"So have you two been tearing up the dance floor while we were out there?..." he asked, really wanting to change the subject.

"Well I don't like to brag but I will say that Beth had her work cut out for her keeping up with me..." Dave said with a beaming smile.

Beth playfully lunged across the table at him but Dave was quick enough to jerk himself back out of her reach.

After that the evening went on really well with lots of banter and drinking and dancing.

Brad could see that Jenny was flushed and smiling and looking very relaxed and attractive. Just as he was thinking this he noticed that Beth was looking back and forth between him and Jenny like she was thinking the same thing.

In fact, just at that moment Beth caught his eye, smiled at him and raised an eyebrow as if to say... 'Did you really?'

But Brad figured he must be imagining things. He didn't need to get himself into trouble by opening his big mouth.

So he didn't say anything and eventually the evening sort of wound down.

Jenny and Dave and Brad and Beth were out in the parking lot saying goodnights. Brad looked guiltily a couple of times over toward the picnic table that he and Jenny had christened earlier.

And then they all were in their cars and Brad was driving Beth home.

The raven haired beauty was pretty quiet at first. She sort of curled up in the passenger seat with her back against the door. She brought one knee up on the seat and in doing so her little leather skirt hiked up her thigh. Brad wondered if she realized she was exposing a lot of leg as well as her stocking tops. When he glanced down he did a double take. He could almost see the triangle between her loins just beneath the edge of her little skirt.

Beth saw him staring and a little smile curled the corners of her mouth.

"So you and Beth were gone for a long time. What were you doing?..."

"Ahh...We were watching the meteors and like that..." Brad said unconvincingly.

"Come off it. I've known Jenny for a long time and she could care less about space junk unless it was the missile in your pants. Were you two foolin' around out there?..."

"How can you even ask that!...I only just met her and besides, she's married and she's pregnant....What kind of a guy do you think I am?..."

"Look, if some cute little red-head got her hand down your pants and her tongue in your ear, you'd do just about anything she wanted you to. That's the way guys are. And it wouldn't make any difference if she was married or pregnant. If she got your dick hard enough you'd do her in a heartbeat. And my Jenny knows how to get what she wants. I know that 'freshly fucked' look she gets afterwards. And that was definitely how she was looking when you guys came back in the bar. So tell me what happened. I won't be mad. I want to hear all about it."

Brad could feel a cold sweat break out on his forehead. He didn't think he had the nerve to brazen it out. Beth was looking at him with that canary smile that said that she could read his mind.

So he hemmed and he hawed for a minute but then the story came out. 'He didn't know what she had in mind. She had taken him completely by surprise. One minute they were just standing there and the next she had one of those juicy tits of hers out and she was feeding it to him and...and ...what was he supposed to do. She had his pants down before he even knew what she was doing. And after that...she said she really needed it...that it didn't really mean anything...that it was just sex and he should relax and enjoy it. He knew it wasn't right. And he certainly didn't want to upset her, meaning Beth. He just couldn't help himself. Jenny had got him so worked up. So they did it. And in fact the sex was incredible. That Jenny really was something else. But it was just that one time. Honest! She and Dave were great together and he wouldn't want to upset their marriage in any way....' and blah, blah, blah, blah.

Beth just smiled as Brad stammered his way through his story. By the time he got to the end he was blushing beet red with chagrin. He was so embarrassed that he ran over the curb as Beth pointed him into the driveway of her house.

"Ahh... soo...I hope this doesn't mean that I can't see you again. I didn't mean for any of it to happen. 'Cause I really like you and I really hoped we could maybe like go out again some time... You did ask me to tell you... I didn't want to lie about it... Are you...are you alright?..." Brad asked anxiously.

The fact that Beth had let him rattle on for so long without saying anything, that and the faint smile that never left her face as she listened to Brad's confession, made him very nervous.

"Walk me to the door..." Beth said.

Brad fumbled with his door, got out and went around and opened the door for Beth.

Beth got out and headed up the steps to the house. It was an old Victorian style house with a wrap around porch in front. There was a bright light blazing just beside the door. As they walked up the steps Beth said...

"I can't ask you in. My parents have sort of been on orange alert since my brief association with Neil. They didn't like him very much and they'd be all over us."

Beth led Brad past the door and down towards a more darkened corner of the porch. She turned to him and leaned back against the wall.

"But you can still kiss me good night!..." she purred

With her eyes locked on his she reached down for the hem of her leather skirt and calmly and deliberately pulled it up until it was just a rumpled twist around her waist.

Brad was amazed to see that she wasn't wearing any panties. The creamy triangle between her thighs was totally smooth and gleaming pinkly in the muted light.

"Oh my God!..." he gasped.

Beth just continued to smile at him with that confident look.

"I don't see why Jenny should have all the fun....You want to kiss me don't you?...Kiss me where it really matters?..."

"Whaattt!..." Brad croaked in astonishment.

Beth reached out and grabbed the front of his shirt. She pulled him down to his knees in front of her as she said..."I want you to eat me!..."

Brad still hesitated. It wasn't that he was reluctant to do it. He was just so surprised by Beth's shameless demand that he was having trouble processing what was going on.

But as soon as his knees hit the porch floor Beth moved her free hand to her bared loins. Using her index and middle finger she spread her labia and opened her crimson gash in front of Brad's astounded eyes.

She reached up with her other hand, tangled her fingers in his hair then pulled his face into her beckoning groin.

"Mmmff!.." he groaned as the young lady towering over him pressed his mouth into her pussy. Brad instinctively turned his head a little, lining up his lips with hers. He reached out with his tongue, tentatively swiping it through her seeping canyon.

"That's it!...Umm Hmm!...Lick my little peach!...Oh yeah!...Put your hands on my ass baby!...Squeeze it while you make love to my pussy with your mouth!..." Beth encouraged.

Brad didn't hesitate this time. His hands slipped up the back of Beth's thighs, cupping one meaty cheek in each of his palms. He sank his fingers deep into those creamy orbs as he started sending his delving tongue deeper and deeper inside her.

"Umm Hmm!...That feels good baby!...You're making my juices start to flow now!... Can you taste me?...Ohhh!...Keep doing that with your tongue and I'll give you more!...Lots more!..." Beth purred with a giggle.

She dragged one foot up the side of the house behind her, bending her knee out to the side. At the same time she tipped her pelvis up, giving Brad even more access to her drooling cunt.

Brad could indeed taste what was becoming a steady stream of juice oozing from Beth's center. He thought she tasted wonderful. With her knee bent, her nylon stocking top was caressing the side of his face. As he continued his oral assault, Brad's own arousal was soaring. His cock was jutting up fiercely from his loins beneath his pants.

Beth used the hand tangled in his hair to direct Brad's attentions to the top of her slit.

"Do my clit baby!...Play with it with just the tip of your tongue!...Ohhh!...Yeahh!... Like that!...You can nibble on it!...Give it little kisses!...It really likes that!..." she purred.

Brad responded diligently to her suggestions. It was thrilling for him to feel that little nub of flesh grow larger and firmer under his darting tongue. He started working it over with quick, juicy little sucks, alternating those with feather light swipes with the flat of his tongue.

"Oh shit!...Oh my Goddd!...Umm Hmm!...You're gonna' make me come if you keep doin' that!...Oh yes!...Yess!...Goddd Yesss!..." Beth moaned ever more loudly.

Her grip on Brad's hair was feverishly tightening as she pulled his mouth harder and harder against her.

Brad never faltered with his attentions, now attacking Beth's inflamed clit with gently nipping teeth as well as his tongue and lips. He had just closed his teeth on that puffy little bud for the fourth or fifth time and was worrying it like a dog with a bone when Beth snapped her raised leg around the back of his head.

"Nahhh!...Ahhh!...I'm!...Oh Brad!...I'm!...Ahhh!..." she moaned in a stifled cry as her whole body stiffened up over the young man's mouth.

He reacted by jamming his tongue as deep into her molten tunnel as he could. That might have been a mistake because at the moment Beth's pussy contracted so furiously around his tongue that he couldn't have pulled it out if he wanted to. Not that he wanted to.

He could feel her contractions begin and was thrilled that he was making her come with his mouth. He didn't try and get his tongue out of the quaking young woman. Instead he pushed it far up into her and thrashed it around inside her as best he could.

"Unnn!...Oh my Godd!...Oh my Godd!..." Beth gasped. There were bigger and bigger spasms wracking her athletic frame and Beth seemed to be on the verge of a tremendous release.