Aunt Laura Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,712 Followers

And then..." Phwahhh!..." she cried and suddenly a tidal wave of pussy juice exploded from the depths of her pussy.

Brad didn't have any idea what was going on. He had never known a woman who came like this. One second he was enjoying the taste of the warm fluids that were seeping out of her and the next he was gasping and choking on a torrent of viscous juice.

He thought he was going to drown. With his tongue held tight in the clutch of Beth's convulsing interior, he wasn't able to swallow and all her girl juices were pouring down his throat and into his lungs. He coughed and sputtered trying to keep his airway clear. He clawed at her ass trying to push her away but Beth had him trapped in her crotch, tightening her leg on his neck to hold him right where she wanted him.

"Mwahh!...Phhh!...Gahhh!..." he sputtered gutturally.

All Brad could think to do was to continue to use his mouth on her, hoping that the sooner she finished her climax, the sooner she'd let him go and he could breathe. He twisted his head and was finally able to get his tongue free. He couldn't pull his face away so he redirected his tongue back to her throbbing clit. He started flailing away at that nerve laden little node like a man possessed.

"Ahhh!...Goddd!...Oh Jesusss!...So Good baby!...Umm Hmm!...You do me so good!..." Beth enthused. But then...

"Godd Brad!...Easy lover!...Just do me easy!..." she gasped as Brad's feverish mouthing became too much for her.

Brad, who was on the verge of passing out, didn't hear her. He just kept slashing her clit with his tongue.

"Nahhh!...Don't...That's enough!..." Beth whimpered, placing the palm of her hand on Brad's forehead and pressing him away from her shuddering loins. She unlocked her thigh from behind his neck and Brad fell back, barely catching himself before he was sprawled out on the porch.

Even so he wound up sitting on his butt with his arms behind him. He held himself propped up like that, gasping for breath.

Beth looked down on him with sparkling eyes as she too caught her breath. She made no attempt to lower her skirt or to cover her exposed pussy.

As breathless as he was Brad was still spellbound by that erotic triangle that was now gleaming with her juices.

They stayed like that for quite a while just looking at each other, each lost in their own thoughts.

Finally Beth extended a hand to him.

"Let me help you lover..." she purred.

Brad let the tall young woman pull him up. Once he was on his feet in front of her, Beth's hands went down to his belt. Without saying a word she started working on the opening of his pants.

"You sure know how to eat pussy! Now why don't you let me do something for you!.."

In an instant she had his pants and shorts opened and pushed down to his knees.

"Oh God Beth! Are you sure?..." Brad panted, looking nervously towards the front door. Even as light headed as he was he had visions of her parents coming out to investigate all the shuffling that was going on on the porch.

But Beth just took his hands and turned in front of him. She held his arms around her waist as she backed up into him, snuggling the shapely moons of her ass against his erection.

"Ummm!...Are you just happy to see me or is that a canoe you're rubbing against me?..." she murmured.

She nimbly reached behind with both hands and pulled her cheeks apart. Once Brad's eager missile was seated in her greasy slot she let her ass go. Those creamy spheres enfolded his tool like a hot dog in a bun. Watching him over her shoulder she began a gentle up and down motion on her toes, encouraging him to enjoy the wonders of her splendid backside.

"Ahh Goddd!..." Brad gasped as Beth went to work on him. He pulled her closer with the hands she was holding around her. Helplessly he began to writhe behind her, hunching excitedly against the steamy press of her ass.

"Umm!... You like that don't you baby?... What else would you like?..." Beth purred. She reached down between her legs and snared the root of Brad's shaft in the circle of her thumb and forefinger. Then she slowly leaned forward at the waist. She tried to bend his shaft towards her gaping opening but Brad was grinding against her so excitedly that she couldn't move him into the position she wanted.

So she reached back between her parted thighs with her other hand, her palm extended and gave his drum taut testicles a sharp slap.

"Nahhh!...Whaaa!?..." the young man barked. He sucked in a gasping breath in surprise. He was more shocked than hurt. But he stopped still in his tracks which is exactly what Beth wanted.

She pulled down on the root of his cock, dragging his cock crown down through her slit until it was pressing into the center of her searing hole.

"Oh my Goddd!..." Brad groaned.

"You want me to fuck you?...Here?...Like this?..." he whispered in disbelief.

"Only if you want to..." Beth answered, reaching out to put one hand on the wall in front of her. This easy movement was all it took to allow Brad's seething cock crown to slip inside her.

"Ahhh!..." he gasped at the feel of her silky labia spreading around his engorged knob.

There was no way that he could stop himself from pressing more of his tumid length inside her.

"Ummm!...And it feels like you want to..." Beth whispered as Brad's reflexively pushed deeper into her clasping tunnel.

Now Beth was bent over at ninety degrees in front of her nervous date. With her feet spread about two feet apart, she had one hand on the wall, steadying herself ahead of Brad's ever more urgent hunching.

Suddenly the light by the front door flashed on and off three times.

Brad groaned and hissed..."What's going on?..."

Looking back at him over her shoulder with a lustful smile Beth said...

"We don't have much time baby!...You can come quick can't you?..."

"Ahhh!...I don't know Beth...I mean...Oh Goddd!... If you're parents...Ahhh!...Maybe we...Ohhh!... " Brad stammered in distress.

He knew he should stop but he had just about got all of his cock up inside her, giving her a little more with every thrust. Her juicy cunt was just too enticing! Finally his hips were slapping against her ass as he plunged into her with his entire length. He couldn't have stopped then if her parents had come out on the porch with their whole bridge club.

She was so hot and wet that Brad was almost numb with excitement. He didn't think he'd be able to hold it long. But he was just as afraid that if she started pressuring him to come right away, he might not be able to come at all. That had happened to him once and it was incredibly frustrating.

But Beth wasn't worried about it. She knew how to get him off.

"Let me help you baby!..."

She reached between her parted thighs and cupped her mound in her hand. She started to apply a gentle pressure to her clit with her fingers.

But mostly what she was doing was holding her hand in her crotch in such a way that every time Brad fucked himself in and out of her she was raking the barrel of his shaft with her sharp fingernails.

""Ahhh!...Nahhh!...Beth!...What...what's are you doing?..." Brad cried as a feeling like an electric current jolted through his cock. His balls stiffened up excruciatingly at this new sensation. He had no idea what Beth was deliberately raking his taut flesh with her devilish nails.

"Don't stop baby!...Give it to me!...All of it!...Keep fucking me!...As deep as you can!...Unn Hnn!...Yeahhh!... That feels so good!..." the leggy brunette enthused.

"Ahhh!...Yeah!...Oh my Goddd!...I can't believe how that feels!..." Brad groaned, reflexively hammering himself into Beth's leeching pussy

She kept rubbing herself with her hand, varying the pressure she was applying to Brad's responsive meat. But overall, the more eagerly he pounded her, the deeper she gouged the paper thin flesh sheathing his prick with her nails..

"Now, ease it out!...All the way out!...Umm Hmm!...That's it!...""Beth instructed.

Brad did as he was told.

Beth made sure that her nails traced an angry welt along the big vein that bulged from the underside of his cock as he pulled it out of her.

"Mahhhh!..." he whimpered in excitement. His balls were achingly taut and ready to blow.

"Just slip the end of it in and out of me!...Just the very tip!...Umm Hmm!...Jus a couple of inches...Nice and steady!...Oh yeah!...That's it!...Just like that!...Unn Hnn!..." Beth enthused.

Now she was scraping her nails back and forth across that tender ridge just under his cock crown. She was also scratching her nails across his gleaming dome every time he pushed it in and pulled it out. She knew he wouldn't be able to take that for very long.

And she was right. It felt to Brad like there was a swarm of bees buzzing in his balls. And suddenly that swarm turned into a fiery ball and that ball was pounding up the length of his shaft and exploding inside Beth's seething tunnel.

"Nahhhh!..." he cried, arching his back and banging himself back into the depths of her molten channel as his come jetted deep inside of her.

Beth never relented and even as he helplessly lunged his cock back into her she clawed his length with her outstretched nails.

"Phwahhh!...." Ben cried again as his come pulsed out of his balls in a searing stream.

"That's it!...Come for me baby!...Oh yeah!...I can feel it!...Every spurt!...Umm Hmm!... It's so hot!...So hot inside me!...All that juicy come!...Oh yeah!...You're really coming aren't you lover?..."

But Brad was too overcome by his staggering orgasm to answer. It was all he could do to hang onto Beth's writhing hips as his fiery sperm pulsed out of him and into her receptive interior.

"Ahh!...Unn!...Unnn!...Unn!...Ohh!..." he whimpered as his testicles hammered excruciatingly away in his groin.

Beth slipped her hand a little deeper between her thighs until she was able to reach his balls. For a second she toyed with the idea of sinking her nails into those tender spheres. That would really send him over the moon.

But she contented herself for the time being with just squeezing those throbbing orbs in time with his shuddering spasms.

"Ahhh!...Ohhh!...Easy!...God Beth!...You really are too...too much!..." Brad gasped, his whole body quaking in response to the lanky young woman's skilled fondling.

As Brad clutched her hips, struggling to stay on his feet behind her, Beth tightened her juicy interior on him in the same rhythm she was using to squeeze his balls. She wanted to be sure she got every drop of come that he had.

And she was doing a good job of it because her wrist was getting soaked with their combined juices. The creamy goo was pouring out of her. Brad had filled her full and now the viscous stream had nowhere to go but to spill out on the porch.

And still Brad's cock continued to dribble a pulsing trickle of sperm into her saturated interior.

"Oh yeah!...You come so much baby!...I'll bet if Jenny were here right now she'd be licking it off your balls!...

Brad gave a final shudder at this lurid image and then relaxed. In another second as Beth tightened herself on him once more, Brad's ropey cock slipped out of her and a real torrent of juice poured out onto the porch.

Brad looked down and couldn't believe how red and chafed his cock looked. It looked like it'd been through a threshing machine. What the hell was that all about! He was so spent that he sank to one knee behind her, resting his forehead on one of Beth's creamy ass cheeks.

She smiled back at him over her shoulder.

"Looks like your done lover!... Did you like that!... Did I make it good for you?..."

But before Brad could answer, the front door opened a crack and a disembodied woman's voice, said..." Beth?... Is that you?... Are you home dear?..."

Beth turned then, reached down and grabbed Brad by the front of his shirt. She literally yanked him to his feet and dragged him around the corner of the house, out of sight of the front door.

Then, in an incredibly calm voice she said..."Yes mom....It's me...I'm just saying good night to a friend of mine. I'll be in in a second..."

"That's good dear. The Henderson's were robbed just three doors down last week you know. Your father and I were getting worried. Just be sure to lock up when you come in. You're not going to be long are you?..."

Beth was looking at Brad with a broad grin. At that point he was fumbling wildly with his pants trying to pull them up. She reached down into his shorts and closed her hand on his nuts. Looking into his eyes she slowly but steadily increased the pressure of her firm grip.

Brad's eyes went wide and he started sucking air, trying to stay quiet as Beth's squeezing hand got tighter and tighter on his tired genitals. He reached out and put his hands on her arms but Beth just tightened her clenched hand threateningly on his nut bag. A bead of cold sweat broke out on his brow when she did that. He realized he was at her mercy.

"Brad's got a little sprain and I was just working the knots out for him. I think I've just about got it!..."

"Well alright. But I'm, leaving the door open for you."

But even as her mother was speaking, Beth was wringing Brad's defenceless balls harder and harder in her punishing grip. Her dismayed young lover started sinking to his knees in pain.

Beth leaned over him so she could maintain the brutal pressure she was exerting on his testicles. The cunning smile never left her lips.

"Please!...Please!...Please!..." he mouthed just before his knees touched the porch floor.

Beth bent even further down so that her lips were brushing Brad's ear. She said to him quietly but perfectly clearly....

"This is to remind you to be a good boy... I need to know I can trust you Brad!...I can, can't I baby?...Trust you?..."

Her hand was grinding his two squishy spheres together in a way that was sending shock waves of nauseating pain radiating through Brad's groin. He thought he might pass out.

"Yes!...Yes!....I'll be good!...I'll be better than good!...I'll...I'll do whatever you say!...It's true!...I promise!..." Brad gasped, willing to say anything to get Beth to release the stomach-churning pressure she was applying to his balls.

Beth smiled down on him for a long, long moment. Then she purred..."Good!..."

as she gave his nuts a vicious twist and then released them.

Brad shuddered and let out a stifled..." Phwahhh!..." in response.

"There! That's better isn't it? I think he's good to go aren't you sweetheart?..."

Brad swayed on his knees for a moment, thinking he was going to faint. Beth reached out a hand to his shoulder to steady him.

After another moment the agony in his groin started to ease a little.

Brad staggered back up on his feet trying not to fall over. Beth and the porch seemed to be swimming around him. At the same time as he was pulling up his pants he was trying to stay hidden around the corner of the house.

In a quavering voice he said..."Ahhh...Yeahhh Beth...That feels much better....Ahhh.... It's been great.... Thanks for a great evening... Can I call you again... Maybe next week?..."

Brad hardly knew what he was saying. Beth had just given him the fucking of his life and then for no reason had almost mashed his balls into oat meal. He had no ideal if this girl liked him or was really pissed with him.

Beth just stood there in front of him calmly pulling her skirt back down as if nothing had happened.

"I don't know Brad. I'll have to talk to my friend Jenny and see what she's doing. Call me if you like. I'll let you know. See ya'."

And without another word or anything else, no kiss on the cheek, no nothing, Beth walked over to the door and went inside, closing the door behind her.

Brad was still standing there wondering what the hell had just happened. He started walking shakily towards the steps of the porch. The outside light went out before he even got there.

Maybe aunt Laura would be able to tell him what was going on.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,712 Followers