Aunt Linda Ch. 02

Story Info
Linda likes me in lingerie
2.5k words
4.48
84.5k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up early and showered. All I could think about was my last visit to my Aunt’s. Today was the day – I was going again. I felt my nipples start to perk up. As I slipped on my robe there was a knock at the door. I opened the door to find the mailman standing there with a package too big to fit into my mailbox. I grabbed the package, thanked the mailman, and closed the door. I sat down on the couch and opened it. Lying on top was a card, it read: “Can’t wait to see you. Hope to see you in this. Linda” I smiled and laid the card to the side. Under the tissue paper were a bra, matching garter belt, nylons, and a pair of pumps – no panties. Interesting, I thought. I walked to the bedroom and put everything on. Nice! Quite sexy, I thought. But I can’t go out in just this. Hmmmm. I opened my closet and started looking for something to cover me a little more but that was also sexy. I decided on a sheer top and mini skirt. I put them on, looked in the mirror at myself and felt my pussy moisten. I didn’t look any different than normal, maybe it was the fact that I had on no panties. I decided I looked good, grabbed my things, and was out the door.

When I arrived at Linda’s, she was standing in the doorway with a big smile on her face.

“Glad to see you, baby. How was your drive?”

“Good.”

“Great, well, come on in. Sooo…. Did you get my gift?”

“Sure did. And, yes, I do have them on. I just didn’t feel comfortable driving here in just that.”

“That’s ok, I understand.” She said with a smile. She stepped towards me and started unbuttoning my shirt. “Let’s see how that bra looks on you.” She slipped my shirt off my shoulders and I pulled my arms out. She threw it on a chair and turned back to me smiling. “Oh, yes. Very nice.” she said as she pinched my nipples through the material. “Let’s get rid of that skirt, too.” She slowly slid the zipper down and then let go. The skirt dropped to the floor and she gasped. “Oh my, baby. You look so good!”

“Thank you.” I said, smiling.

“Mmmmm, turn around for me.” I did as she asked and she replied, “That’s what I like. The last time you were here I said something to you about rules. Maybe we should discuss them now.”

“Ok.”

I walked towards the table and Linda followed, her eyes on my ass the whole way there. We sat down and she started talking.

“Obviously I want to see you in lingerie or just completely naked…. I like high heels…. I would like for you to sleep naked…. I want to help you bathe……Umm, have you ever had someone take a picture of you nude?”

“No.”

“Would you object to it?”

“I don’t know……I guess it depends on if you could see my face.”

“Well, if you decide on it we could make sure your face isn’t in it.”

“I don’t know, we’ll see.”

“Ok, fair enough. Let’s see…..you know I like my movies. How about toys? You know, vibrators, dildos, etc.”

“I have a vibrator at home. Does that answer your question?” I said, smiling devilishly.

Linda nodded her head and replied, “Nice.”

This discussion was starting to drive me wild and I felt as though my pussy was dripping. I started to squirm in my seat and she noticed.

“Looks like your enjoying this little conversation. Your nipples are hard as rocks and they’re starting to distract me….. Now I can’t remember what else I wanted to ask you. I guess we’ll just have to continue this conversation later.”

“Yeah, that sounds good…..later” I was hoping she would spread my legs right then and there and make me cum hard but she didn’t. Instead she asked me to go out onto the patio and wait for her. She said she had a present for me. She has no neighbors and I’ve never been outside without clothes on before so this was even more of a turn on. As I stepped out the door the cool breeze hit my crotch. “Mmmm” escaped from my lips. I made my way to the railing and bent over, spreading my legs. The cool air felt nice on my young, wet pussy. I stood there for what seemed like forever. When I finally glanced over my shoulder, Linda was standing in the doorway smiling.

“That is sooo nice. I’d like you to do that as much as possible.”

I smiled as Linda walked towards me. She ran her hand across my ass, around to my stomach, and then up to my tits. She pinched one of my nipples as she set the present on the railing.

“Go ahead….open it” she whispered in my ear. I stood up and pulled the top off the box. Inside I found a vibrator, it was small with a cord that ran to a battery pack.

“It already has batteries in it. Bend over for me.” I bent over, resting my elbows on the railing.

“Spread your legs for me, darlin’….wide.” As I spread my legs, she knelt behind me. I felt her finger start at the top of the crack of my ass and slowly work its way down to my wet pussy. She slowly stuck her finger in me. “Mmmm” came from me again. She pulled her finger out and said, “Plenty of lube.” Then I felt the vibrator slide in. It was smooth and cool. I was hoping she would turn it on high and vibrate me to the orgasm I have been longing for, but I wasn’t so lucky. Instead she turned it on low and told me to stand up. When I did she wrapped her arms around me. She cupped my tits and kneaded them softly. Then she whispered in my ear, “Do you like your gift?”

“Yes, very much. Thank you Aunt Linda.”

When I said that she started to pinch my nipples with one hand and the other went to my bush. She rubbed my fuzz softly and started nibbling on my neck. I threw my head back, leaning against her, and moaned.

“Does your new vibrator feel good vibrating in that sweet little pussy of yours?”

“Yessss….”

“Would you like me to turn it up to the next setting?”

“Yess…please.”

I felt her hand leave my bush and then I felt the vibrator speed up. When her hand came back to my fuzz this time, she parted my lips, looking for my hard clit.

“You need to let your Aunt Linda trim your pubic hairs the next time you come over.”

“Mmmmmm…..ok.”

“Does that sound exciting?” she said as she rubbed my swollen nub.

“Yessssss……mmmmm.” She took her hand from my nipples and pulled the strap off of one shoulder. My tittie spilled out and she wrapped her hand around it.

“Mmmmmm……..yesssss!”

“Do you want to cum, baby?” she asked as she worked my clit faster.

“Yesssss”

Her hand left my tit hang in mid air and I felt the vibrator speed go up again. When her hand returned, she used her fingers to pinch my hard nipple. She started biting on my neck and rubbing my clit like crazy.

“Ohhhhh……Aunt Linda……I’m cummmming! Ohhhh, yesssss!! Yesssss!!! YESSSSSS!!!!!

I about collapsed on the patio but Linda held on to me.

“That’s it sweetie, ride that orgasm!”

Ride it I did! When it was over I though I was wet to my knees. Once I was able to stand, Linda took me inside to clean up. She took me into her gorgeous living room and had me lay on the coffee table. It was the strangest thing. There I was, vibrator still buzzing in my soaked pussy and damn near naked in a very formal living room. She disappeared and when she returned she had a washcloth. She pushed my knees to my chest and started wiping my hot little hole off.

“My, my, my. Your pussy is soooo wet and soooo beautiful. You know, this is the first time I’ve actually seen it.”

I smiled at her and said, “And it won’t be the last time either.”

When she was done cleaning me up, she turned off the vibrator and pulled it out of my pussy. She pulled me to my feet and said, “Come on, let’s get something to eat. I’m starving. When we’re done we’ll play some more….”

---------------

As we prepared our dinner, I made sure to bend over as often as possible. I wanted to be sure Linda got to see what she wanted to see. Occasionally, I brushed various body parts against her in passing and she commented about how she liked it and I could do that “as often as I wanted.” We were both smiling and talking and when we finished cooking we went out onto the patio to eat. We sat out there talking until sundown and then decided to go inside and clean up our mess in the kitchen. Again, I would face her and bend over so she could see my cleavage or turn around and bend over so she could look at my sweet little ass. Once we finished she asked what I’d like to do.

“Well, it’s been a long time since I’ve played pool.”

“You want to play a game?”

“Sure.”

“Let’s go.” she said with a smile.

She followed me down the steps to the basement and I could feel her eyes on my ass the whole way. Once down there, I racked the balls as she got out a couple of cue sticks.

“I’ll break,” she said as she got into position. As the balls stopped rolling around the table, I looked to see what shot I wanted to take and felt her behind me.

“I have an idea….let’s make it interesting and get rid of this.” She grabbed my bra, unhooked it, and pulled it off. “That’s better,” she said with a smile and a wink.

“With this much distraction, you just might loose,” I said with a devilish grin.

“The only thing I’d lose would be the pool game,” she said with a smile.

As we played she would move around looking at me from different angles. I made sure that when I took my turn I bent over and spread my legs. I’m not sure why but I was enjoying the fact of someone looking at me like she was. She was truly enjoying what she was seeing – her niece in a garter belt, nylons, and heels. She was enjoying it so much that she did, indeed, lose the game.

“Ok, now what?” I asked.

“Well…..we could either play another game or watch a movie.”

“Let’s go look at your movies”, I said as I headed for the bedroom. I pulled one of the tubs out and started going through it. I made sure to sit on my butt, with my back against the bed, my knees bent and somewhat spread. As I looked I asked her questions and she answered – she just never moved from the spot she was in. She could see everything she wanted to see. Finally I picked out a movie and we headed for the VCR. She slid it in and pressed play. When we both sat onto the couch she put an arm around my shoulders. During the first scene, her hand dropped off my shoulder to play with my nipple. A few minutes later, her other hand was on my other tit. I could feel myself moisten even more.

“You’re shifting around…….are you getting wet?” she asked.

“Yes.” I replied.

One of her hands made it’s way to my inner thigh. She rubbed her hand down one of my nylon-clad thighs and up the other one. Then she whispered into my ear.

“Scoot your butt to the edge of the couch.”

“Yes, Aunt Linda”, I said with a smile.

Her hand grabbed the knee closest to her and pulled it onto her lap. Her hand went to my wet pussy and her mouth to a nipple.

“Mmmm” came from my lips.

Her fingers teased my clit and wet hole and I finished watching that scene in that position.

As the next scene started I felt one of her fingers slip into me.

“Ohhhhh….”

“You like that?”

“Yessss…..”

“Good”, she said as she started into a slow rhythm. She pulled her arm from behind me, my nipple ‘popping’ from her mouth, and sat up. She inserted another finger into me as she ran the other hand on my thigh.

“Mmmm…..”

“I have an idea.”

“What’s…that?”

“Sit on the edge of the coffee table.” She pulled her two fingers out of my wet hole and put them into her mouth as I got up and moved.

“You taste so sweet, Annee.”

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing and hearing! She put both of her hands on my knees and pulled them apart.

“Lay back and pull your knees up.”

I did as she asked not knowing what she had in mind.

“So pretty”, she said as I felt her hands on me again. She slid off the couch onto the floor and I heard her breath in.

“You smell soo good.”

She slowly bent forward and I felt her kissing my swollen pussy lips. Her tongue snaked out of her mouth and found my unsheathed clit.

“Ooohhh…”

She swirled her tongue around my hard clit a few times and then went to my hole. She ran her tongue around the edge and then plunged it into me.

“Mmmm….Yesss…”

She fucked me with her tongue for a while and then she pulled out and replaced her tongue with her fingers.

“Ohhh….Yessss…”

As I starting pulling and teasing my own nipples, I felt her tongue on my swollen clit again. She would lick it, then suck on it, and then lick it some more. It was driving me wild!

“Ohhhh…..Aunt Linda…..Yessss….”

I could feel it coming. Within seconds my pussy was squeezing on her finger and I was yelling “Yes” over and over again! I felt like I about drowned her with my juices. She didn’t stop licking me until she got every last drop out of my hot little hole.

“Mmmm….you taste so sweet, baby. Did you like it?”

“Oh yeah!”, I said as I sat up.

We sat there smiling at each other for a few seconds and then I excused myself to go shower. She followed and as I bathed she sat on the toilet with the lid down and watched. I think she was enjoying it; it looked like she was rubbing herself while she watched me. I didn’t care; with what had gone on, I knew she probably needed to relieve herself! When I got out she was there with a towel. She helped me dry off and tucked me into bed just the way she wanted me – naked. I can’t believe how well I slept that night!

The next morning before I left, I told her I would see her next month.

“I’ll be here, baby.”