Aunt Linda Ch. 02

Story Info
Bobby goes home to his inviting Aunt.
2k words
4.43
82.5k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Aunt left the very next day. During breakfast she barely even glanced in my direction. I began to think that maybe it was all just a dream. But just before she left, she gave me a squeeze on my shoulder and said" I'll be waiting..."

Now my Aunt lived pretty far away. So I needed a sufficiently good excuse to go to my aunt's place and also to go there on the same day. After a lot of thought, I got the perfect excuse. I told my parents that I was going for a seminar in a town that was near my aunt's house. They had no problems and they didn't suspect a thing.

I waited anxiously for D-Day to arrive. The pictures of our previous encounter were still vivid in my mind. She looked so beautiful. Her sexy body, her large breasts with erect brown nipples, her delicious pussy, the look of surprise on her face when she realized that she was actually screwing her nephew and not her husband. The images just refused to fade away. I made a policy decision not to jack off till I met her again. I wanted to save everything for my Aunt Linda.

I left early in the morning for my " seminar". When I reached the town where my aunt was living, it was time for lunch. So I dropped in to visit them as my cousins were going to their boarding school. When I reached the house, my aunt was busy packing her youngest son's suitcase. My uncle and cousins had already started having lunch as they were running late.

" Come join us," said Uncle. " You guys seem to be in a hurry. I'll help aunty finish packing and then I'll have lunch," I said. My uncle was asking me about where the seminar was and how long it will be before I return etc but I couldn't keep my mind on the conversation. On one hand there was the anticipation of screwing Linda and on the other hand, there was guilt. He was a nice guy, my uncle. The poor guy doesn't know that in about an hour, I'll be banging his wife's brains out.

" I'm sorry, what did you say?" I was totally losing track of the conversation here.

" I said, you can go help aunty, she's in the bedroom," My uncle said.

I practically ran to the bedroom to find my Aunty Linda there, packing the last suitcase. I stood by the door admiring her. She was wearing a blue saree and I could see her cleavage as her pallu had slipped off a bit. Her youngest son had finished his lunch and had come to the bedroom. She looked up and saw me staring at her breasts. She gave me a dazzling smile and said " Bobby, what a surprise! What are you doing here?"

"Actually I'm on my way to a seminar nearby but I just dropped by" I said, watching her slowly removing the top button of her blouse. " It's so hot here", she exclaimed as she put the last item in to the suitcase. I could barely keep from drooling. Her younger son interrupted us, saying that it was time to go. So I closed the suitcase and helped them put all the suitcases in the car.

" Give him a nice lunch and let him rest here before going. Make sure he's comfortable" my uncle instructed my aunt " and make yourself at home, Bobby If you need anything, just let Linda know and she'll help you" my uncle told me. "Don't worry about Bobby", my aunt said, "He's in good hands, right Bobby?" I could only nod in reply. The poor bastard he had no idea.

"Actually Uncle, I was wondering if it would be ok if I stayed here and attended the seminar. Its just an hours drive to the place."

"Sure" my uncle replied, " Your aunt will be alone here. She could use the company."

I impatiently waved them goodbye and walked inside the house. My aunt followed me locking the door behind her. I grabbed here then and there but she pushed me away. " Our maid has not yet gone. She will be here for another hour," said my aunt. I couldn't believe it. All this anticipation was killing me. My cock was ready to explode and that fact that I hadn't shagged in a week didn't help a bit.

"Anyway, you heard what your uncle said. I'm at your service. I am to make you comfortable and help you with anything you need." Linda said. She quickly served lunch and we ate without really tasting it. I could see that she was even more impatient and nervous than I was. She asked me to go to the guest room and wait for her while she sent away the maid. I obeyed and waited there for her. It was another hour before she appeared. And it was one heck of an appearance.

There she stood, in a black crepe saree. The black sleeveless blouse and black high heels made her all the more desirable. I couldn't wait to get my hands on the package. I jumped towards her and made to grab her, but again she pulled away from me.

"Are you really that horny, Bobby? Do you really want to fuck your aunt that badly?" Linda teased. I tried to grab her again but again she pushed me back. " No touching now Bobby. For now, just lie down on the bed and enjoy the show." She said. "But, But..." I stammered. " Bobby, I am your aunt and you will obey me. Now go lie down on the bed", she commanded. I obeyed her and lay down on the bed.

She started by slowly taking of her saree, turning around as she did so. It was magnificent. My cock was ready to burst out as I watched her peel away her saree. When she removed her saree completely, she came towards me. She looked like a goddess. She was clad in only a low-cut blouse and her underskirt.

She came towards me and kissed me. I responded. I immediately put my hand on her large breasts and squeezed. Then she pulled away again. As I tried to get up, she pushed me back onto the bed. Then she got on top of me and started undoing my buttons. I kept trying to touch her but she kept knocking my hand away. She took of my shirt and said " Bobby, you are being a very bad boy. You don't even obey your aunt. I told you not to touch me. Since you cant follow such a simple instruction, you leave me no other choice." Saying this, she picked up her saree from the floor and proceeded to tie my hands to the bedpost.

I was stunned. This was the last thing I expected. I just wanted my cock in her pussy and here she is tying me up, teasing me, torturing me. I started struggling. But the knots were too tight. She smiled mischievously. " At least now you're in my control", she said. She kissed me on my lips. When I responded, she immediately pulled away. She traced her tongue down my chin and throat to my chest. She continued running her tongue on my chest and kissing me there. She reached my nipples and sucked on it. I never knew that such sensations existed. "Oh... Aunty ..." I moaned. " You like this don't you Bobby? You love the way your aunt is sucking on your nipples, don't you?" " Oh my God, yes! I love it Aunty, don't stop. Please don't stop." I begged. My dick was craving attention and was standing up, trying like crazy to get out of my pants. My Aunty seemed to sense this; she released my nipples and continued planting kisses all over my lower chest and stomach till she reached my jeans.

She undid the buttons of my jeans and pulled my cock out. She looked up at me and smiled. " Someone was really missing me", she said and planted a kiss on the head of my cock. I couldn't bear it any longer. I wanted her now. I struggled more with the saree that bound me. Linda continued darting her tongue out and licking my cock. She licked my cock right down to the base and then she just swallowed my cock. All 8 inches of it. I looked on in amazement my cock disappeared into her mouth. She left it there for a couple of seconds and just as I was about to shoot my load, she took it out of her mouth. She waited for a few seconds and then she got on top me such that her pussy was right over my cock. I couldn't see a thing because she had put her underskirt in such a way as to cover my entire stomach onwards. Her hand went under underskirt and I felt her grab my cock. Her other hand was also under there but I couldn't figure out what she was doing. Then she lowered herself onto me. I felt my cock penetrate her pussy. Even after three kids her pussy was still tight. She lowered herself completely so that my entire cock was now in her pussy and she just sat there smiling. " Are you ready for this?" she asked. I tried to move my cock up and down but she put her entire weight on me preventing me from moving. Then I felt it. Her pussy clenched onto my cock. It was awesome. I Gasped. Then she did it again. I could feel her pussy literally clenching my cock squeezing it so hard. I was going to faint in ecstasy. I was screaming her name. I was going to cum. But again she lifted her body and pulled out my cock.

She was driving me crazy. She was still on top of me. She was still dressed in her blouse and underskirt. She slowly started undoing each button in front of me, all the while smiling seductively at me. " You want to see your aunty's boobs, Bobby? You want to suck it?" She teased as she undid her last button and took off her blouse to reveal a sexy black lace bra, which showed her erect nipples partially. She lowered her nipple to my lips and as I tried to lick it, she just let me touch it before pulling it away.

There's only so much that a man can take. I pulled with all my might and managed to get my hands out. I whipped my aunt around so that it was she who was under me and I put my hands on her bra and just ripped it open.

She was half surprised but I could see the look of pure desire in her eyes. I could see her large breasts now and I dived on them, sucking her nipples, biting them. My Aunt was moaning all the time. " Yes, Bobby. Fuck your aunty." she cried out loud. I pushed her underskirt up and ripped her panties. I was totally out of control. I just had to fuck her. I rammed my cock in and started pounding her pussy. My aunt was screaming now. "Oh, my God, Bobby. Fuck me. Oooohh.... Fuck your aunty, Bobby... Aaaah....". Who am I to disobey my aunt? I complied in full and pumped away. " I'm c-u-u-u-m-m-I-n-g, Bo-o-o-o-bb-y-y-y, Aaaaaaaaah!!!" screamed my aunt as she had a massive orgasm. I could feel my load building up, I pounded her pussy as if there was no tomorrow and then I came. It seemed like I unloaded all my semen in one go. I collapsed on top of her.

I rolled off her after what seemed like an eternity. She put her legs over, hugged me laying her head on my chest. We lay there, aunt and nephew, panting as the wild sex had exhausted both of us. Soon I could feel the regular rise and fall of my aunt's breast as she fell into a deep contended slumber. I was also exhausted but I couldn't wait for morning to come, we had a whole day alone at our disposal, and I fell asleep thinking of the many things I would like to do tomorrow...