Aunt Lisa Goes Wild

Story Info
An aunt and her nephew enjoy some quality time in Vegas.
3.8k words
4.36
158.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thanks go to Touch_Me_Eat_Me who edited this story for me.

My mother and father had been killed in a robbery gone wrong. They were at the bank trying to secure a loan, when a crazed gunman came in and randomly opened fire. From the day this happened, my Aunt Lisa had taken care of me. She had welcomed me into her home, and considering it was just the two of us living in her house, I pretty much got everything I wanted, within reason.

One of the few things Aunt Lisa had asked of me was to join her for 2 weeks, while she went on what she called, 'her getting in touch with nature trip'. I was 10 when I first went on this trip. But as I grew up these trips were becoming more of a prison sentence than an enjoyable experience, despite my aunt's efforts to ensure I had fun.

The time for Aunt Lisa's annual trip was drawing close, and I was not looking forward to it. Our relationship had been strained since before my 21st birthday. I'd had my fair share of girlfriends, and a week or so before my 21st, Aunt Lisa had caught me going hammer and tongs with my then girlfriend. Aunt Lisa had never discussed sex with me, and I'd never seen her in anything less than shorts and a t-shirt, but despite this, Aunt Lisa was attractive, and a prude in my mind.

One day when I'd been doing the laundry, I sneaked a peek at my aunt's underwear, and discovered she wore size 10 pants, and a size 38c bra, on a 5'8 frame. Her hair was a medium blonde/light brown, with brown eyes, and a cute smile. In short she was attractive, and I often wondered why Aunt Lisa was single.

"John, I've been thinking about our trip away, and decided we are going to do something this year." Aunt Lisa said one night over dinner.

"Do I have to come this year, Aunty?" I asked, dreading the response.

"Yes. This will be the last time I request you join me. If you want to join me after this trip, all you have to do is ask." Aunt Lisa answered sternly.

"So what are we doing this year that will be so different?" I asked

"That is a surprise, John. But I'm thinking you're going to like it. You need to be packed and ready to go by 8am Saturday morning." Aunt Lisa said with a mischievous grin.

I spent the next few days packing clothes, and life's essentials, dreading the next 2 weeks, but at the same time I was curious. One night over dinner, I asked, "Aunty, since you said this trip is going different, do I need to pack anything special?"

"The only thing you need to bring is something nice to wear. Not a suit, but something presentable." Aunt Lisa answered.

This made my mind boggle more. The day of dreaded departure arrived, and at 8am sharp, the doorbell rang, and Aunt Lisa went to the door, and a minute later she said to me, "John, it's time to go. Are you ready?"

I shut the door to my room, and trudged down the hall to the door. Aunt Lisa was waiting there to lock up. "Just give your bag to the driver, and he'll take care of it." She instructed me as I walked out the door. I looked up and noticed that Aunt Lisa had arranged a car service to take us wherever we were headed. I complied with my Aunt's instruction, and climbed in to the waiting car.

A minute or 2 later, my Aunt climbed in to the car. The driver shut the door behind her, walked around the car, climbed in to the driver's seat, and we set off for our destination. As we drove towards town, I asked "Where are we going Aunty? Don't we normally head in the other direction?"

"Well John, I know things have been strained lately, and I thought that I would give you another 21st present, even though it's a bit late."

"You didn't have to do that Aunty." I said.

"Well if you don't want to go to Vegas, we can go home." Aunt Lisa half laughed.

"You know I want to get there. I've wanted to go there for years." I said with a smile from ear to ear.

We arrived at the airport, checked in, and went for a coffee as we waited for our boarding call. When our flight was called, Aunt Lisa and I headed for our gate, and boarded the plane. The flight was non-eventful, and we arrived in Vegas after about 3 hours flying.

Aunt Lisa had said that she wanted to check-in at the hotel before we do anything. We arrived at the hotel, and checked in. The clerk checked us in, and signalled for a valet. The valet collected our bags, and guided us to our room. It was only a standard room, however there was a nice view. Once we were alone in the room, Aunt Lisa and I discovered a problem. The room that was allocated to us only had a double bed.

"I'll go down to reception and sort it out." Aunt Lisa said.

"Ok Aunty." I said as she headed out the door.

After 15 minutes had passed, Aunt Lisa hadn't returned, and I was getting a little concerned. I headed down to reception and searched for my aunt. When I couldn't find her, I tried ringing her on her cell phone. My Aunt said to me "I'm in the bar. Come and join me."

I got directions to the bar, and found Aunt Lisa perched on a bar stool, draining her glass. It was one of the few times I had seen her drink. I knew something was wrong. "What's wrong Aunty?" I asked.

"We've got a problem." Aunt Lisa began. "The hotel is booked solid. We are stuck in the room we are in, which means we have to share a bed." As she signalled to the barman, for a top-up.

"That's not a problem is it?" I said trying to sound understanding.

"I guess things could be worse." She said.

"They could have given us a room with a single bed." I laughed.

"That would have been interesting." She said before taking a gulp out of her bourbon.

We spent the afternoon in the bar, Aunt Lisa went from singles to doubles, and by 5 o'clock she was shitfaced, when she slurred "I'm going to go upstairs and get some sleep."

"Are you going to be ok?" I asked.

"I'll be fine." She slurred, as she stumbled off towards the lift.

I spent my first night in Vegas, and most of my savings in the first casino I came to, which happened to be right next door to the hotel. I went back to our room, checked on Aunt Lisa, and ran a bath. I was relaxing in the bath, with the door open, when I heard Aunt Lisa moving around in the hotel room. I decided to get out of the bath, so I pulled the plug, and stepped out of the bath. Just as I was reaching for my towel, Aunt Lisa appeared in the doorway. "Oh John, I'm sorry." She half slurred.

"That's ok Aunty. I'll be out in a minute." I said, as my Aunty stood in the doorway.

Much to my surprise my Aunty stood there and watched me as I grabbed a towel, and wrapped it around my waist. "Bathroom's yours Aunty." I said on the way out.

I rummaged through my bag, and searched for a pair of boxers. While I was searching for my boxers I heard the toilet flush, and out of the corner of my eye I saw Aunt Lisa return to the main area of the hotel room, and sit on the bed.

I found a pair of boxers, and slid them on under the towel, conscious of the fact my aunty was sitting on the bed, watching me. Once I had my boxers on, I went and sat on the other side of the bed, getting ready to turn in for the night.

"What did you get up to while I was passed out?" Aunt Lisa asked.

"Well, I lost most of my money playing blackjack, poker, and the slot machines. I think I've got about $200 left." I said.

"How much did you lose?" Aunt Lisa said with a worried tone.

"I'm not sure Aunty. But it was a lot, and I would have had more fun if I had of won." I said.

"Would you like me to teach you how to play poker?" Aunt Lisa asked.

"Not tonight Aunty. I've lost enough money." I laughed.

"Well we could play strip poker instead." Aunt Lisa laughed.

What happened in the bathroom was still fresh in my mind, so I had to ask, "But what if I win? Would you seriously remove your clothing?"

"I'll honour my bets. But I can't see you beating me too badly." Aunt Lisa said, as she got up out of bed, and started getting some clothes together, and headed for the bathroom. "You can put no more clothing on than what you would normally wear on a day."

"Ok, you're on." I said as I started getting dressed in shorts, and t-shirt. I thought about for a second, and then put on my shoes and socks.

"Do you have cards and chips Aunty?" I asked through the bathroom door.

"No John. Take $20 out of my purse and go grab some from downstairs." Was the muffled response I received.

I went downstairs, grabbed some chips and cards, and headed back upstairs. When I got back to the room, Aunt Lisa had rearranged the room so the table was in the middle of the room with a chair either side of the table. We worked out the rules, chip values etc., and started my poker lesson. Aunt Lisa had me topless in 3 hands.

I listened to what Aunt Lisa said, and started to play seriously, instead of going all-in on a pair of 6s. It wasn't long and I had started winning a few hands. A few hours had passed, and I managed to win enough hands to down to her underwear, but by the same token she had won enough hands to get me down to my boxer shorts. My mind was starting to wonder. Aunt Lisa was sitting at the table wearing a black semi-transparent lace bra, with a matching pair of panties, and my mind was starting to wonder into my aunt's bra, and panties.

The next hand was ugly. Aunt Lisa drew a full house, and beat my straight, which meant I was down to nothing. I stood up and put my thumbs in my waist band, and lowered my boxer shorts. My cock was semi-erect, when I lowered my boxers. Aunt Lisa was obviously impressed by what she saw. Her eyes didn't leave my cock when she said, "It's no wonder your girlfriend was screaming when I caught you having sex with her."

I stood there, slightly embarrassed, and said "Now what Aunty?"

"Well, I do have an idea. But I don't know how you would feel about it." She replied.

"I'm standing here naked, Aunty. I'm willing to try anything." I said.

"Anything is a pretty broad spectrum John. Are you sure you're UP for it?" Emphasising up, Aunt Lisa rebutted.

"Well, why don't you tell me what you're idea is, and then let me decide." I answered.

Without answering me, Aunt Lisa stood up and reached behind herself, and unclasped her bra. She let it hang on her shoulders, and then said to me, "Would you like me to take it off?" Aunt Lisa asked as she teased me slowly sliding one strap off her shoulder, and then raising it as she lowered the other one.

"I would love you to take it off." I replied, feeling my cock stiffen at the mere thought of that bra dropping.

As if my words were a cue, the bra fell to the floor, and revealed those perky 38c tits. They were gorgeous, bordering on perfect. Her soft pink areolas played home to cherry sized nipples that already looked like they were erect. I wanted to reach out and touch them. Seeing those sensational tits caused my cock to rid itself of any flaccidness.

"Well it certainly looks like you are UP for my idea." Aunt Lisa commented with her eyes locked on my cock, and a smile on her face.

Aunt Lisa took a step forward, and wrapped her hand around my stiff cock. "You know how long it's been since I've felt one of these, John?" She asked as she slowly moved her hand along my shaft.

"Aunty, are you sure about this?" I asked, as surges of excitement surged through my body.

"I'm sure John. Consider this an extra special contribution to your birthday present." Aunt Lisa answered, as she continued to stroke my cock.

Aunt Lisa stopped stroking my cock, took a step back. She then slid her thumb into the waistband of her panties, and started to lower them.

I stood riveted to the spot, and watched as my aunty lowered her panties, I was awestruck to see her bald pussy. Aunt Lisa then walked over to the bed and patted the bed, as if telling me to join her. I walked over to the bed, and lay down beside my aunty. There was a moment of awkwardness between us, it felt like we were teenagers on prom night, but that passed as soon as Aunt Lisa leant over and kissed me deeply and passionately. Her tongue forced her way into my mouth and danced with my tongue, while her hand found my hardness and resumed stroking it.

I ran my fingers up her side, and followed the natural curves of her body, which led my fingers to those succulent tits. I started by cupping her tits gently and running my thumbs around her areolas, softly brushing her nipple, causing her to moan into my mouth. I trailed kisses to her neck, and started to tweak her nipple.

Aunt Lisa was moaning loudly, as I sucked on her ear lobe, and kissed her neck. She continued to stroke my hardness, with quickening strokes which were getting harder and faster. I moved down her body, and started sucking on the nipple I had been teasing. While one hand went to Aunt Lisa's other tit, and started to tease that nipple, while my other hand ran up the outside of her thigh, stopping just past her hip, and I allowed it to follow the contour of her body to the junction of her thighs.

Her pussy was warm, and very wet. I pressed against her pussy with my fingers, and massaged the outer lips, in a circular motion. Aunt Lisa was moaning almost continually, and her body was writhing in ecstasy, while her breathing was short and ragged. I knew she was close to cumming, and as soon as I slid a finger over her clit, Her body arched, forcing her tit into my mouth, and she screamed "OH FUCK YES JOHN."

I removed my finger from her clit and concentrated on her nipples as I allowed her to recover from her orgasm. Once I felt like she had recovered from her orgasm, I removed my mouth from her nipple and kissed my way down the middle of her body, diverting to her thigh, once I reached the top of her mound. I kissed the outside of her thigh, down to her ankle, and then back up the inside of her leg. I reached the top of her thigh, and blew softly across the warm, wet, outer lips of her pussy, and kissed my way across to the outside of her leg, and repeated what I had done to the other leg. When I return to her waiting pussy, I blew on it again. Then I kissed my way around her slit, before driving my tongue deep into her warm wetness.

Aunt Lisa started grinding my face against her cunt, as my tongue was sliding in and out of her wetness, occasionally flicking her swollen clit. Aunt Lisa reached between her legs, and placed her hands on the back of my head, and directed my mouth to where she wanted it. In between moans, Aunt Lisa was saying 'OH YEAH, EAT MY CUNT. I WANT TO CUM ALL OVER YOUR FACE.'This was driving me to make her cum. I flicked her clit into my mouth, and closed my teeth around it. While I was holding her clit in my teeth, I pulled it softly as my tongue ran back and forth over it, as my fingers pinched, and tweaked her nipples. After I had done this a few time, Aunt Lisa looked like she was taking a fit. Her body was convulsing, her breathing saw very short, deep, and ragged, her limbs were spasming, and my face was covered in Aunt Lisa's warm sweet nectar.

I stopped what I was doing to Aunt Lisa, rolled out from between her legs, climbed up the bed, and lay down alongside a recuperating Aunt Lisa. I looked at Aunt Lisa, and in between her deep post-orgasmic breaths, she smiled and said "Fuck John, I have NEVER EVER cum like that before."

With that said, Aunt Lisa grabbed my cock in one hand, and slid half off the bed so her face was level with my cock. She looked up at me, and smiled at me as her tongue glided around the base of my swollen head, before engulfing half my swollen head, and half the shaft in a swift bob, I felt the back of Aunt Lisa's throat hit my swollen head. Aunt Lisa lowered her mouth on my engorged member again, but slower this time. I felt the back of her throat, and expected Aunt Lisa to start rising, instead I felt her swallow, and she took more and more of my swollen member into her mouth. A few bobs later, Aunt Lisa was burying her nose in my pubic hair, as my entire swollen member was in her mouth and throat. I could feel Aunt Lisa working my shaft with her throat muscles. Occasionally, Aunt Lisa would hum, which would send waves of pleasure from my cock, through my body.

I so badly wanted to drown Aunt Lisa with cum, but when I got close I pulled my cock out, and pulled Aunt Lisa up so we were face to face, and urged Aunt Lisa to get on top of me. Aunt Lisa climbed on top of me and positioned one knee either side of my torso, allowing me to watch her position her pussy inches above my hard cock. Aunt Lisa leant forward and put all her weight on one hand, and with her other hand she aimed my cock at the hot, wet entrance to her love tunnel. Once the swollen head of my cock touched the out lips of Aunt Lisa's pussy, she removed her hand and put all her weight on her knees, and started to lower herself onto my love rocket. Aunt Lisa's pussy was so wet, and warm, yet it had been that long since she had had a man, she could barely fit the purple head into her cunt. I placed my hands on her hips, and slowly but surely, working together, we managed to get the head of my cock into her warm, wet, velvety pussy.

After the head of my cock was in her pussy, Aunt Lisa moaned, as she raised herself up, and lowered herself again, forcing more of me in to her. It took a good 10 minutes before Aunt Lisa's pussy could fully accommodate my swollen member. Once Aunt Lisa had fully swallowed my cock, she was riding it like a pogo stick. Aunt Lisa was moaning continually, and my cock was glistening with her juices, when I reached up and grabbed her tits, and twisted her nipples.

Aunt Lisa climbed off me, and laid flat on her back. I climbed on top of her and thrust my cock deep into her waiting cock eater. Aunt Lisa screamed in pleasure. I drove my cock in and out of her pussy, like a piston. I lifted Aunt Lisa's legs up so her calf muscles were resting on my shoulder as I continued to fuck my Aunty. My balls were slapping her ass, my hands were holding my weight on the bed, and occasionally playing with a nipple.

I could feel my balls start to contract, as my cock continued to be injected to Aunt Lisa's pussy. Aunt Lisa was emitting all sorts of pleasurable sounds, she was moaning, screaming and panting all at once. I couldn't hold my load much longer, I pulled out of my aunt's cunt, and started stroking my cock, as I felt the wave of orgasmic bliss start to wash over me.

"What are you doing John? I want that cum inside me. I want you to cum in my cunt." Aunt Lisa demanded.

Without hesitation I deftly shoved my cock back into the wet bliss of my aunt's pussy, and started to pummel it. My cock was sliding in and out of her bald pussy like a piston in an engine. Again I felt my balls start to contract, and at that instant Aunt Lisa started to convulse. Her whole body was shaking, her breathing was deep, rough and ragged, and this continuous moan was coming from Aunt Lisa's throat, and I could feel her cunt convulse around my cock. I couldn't hold my load. My cock started to twitch, and pulse, as my load of semen spewed into my Aunt's hungry cunt.

When we finished coming, I rolled of Aunt Lisa, and lay beside her, trying to regather my breath. Aunt Lisa and I were both sweaty, and panting. Aunt Lisa reached over and rested her hand on my stomach, and said "Happy 21st John. I hope you can redo that. I haven't had a cock for so long. Now I've had yours, I want it again."

I cuddled into my aunty, and we drifted off to sleep. When I woke in the morning Aunt Lisa was already awake, and was wearing a robe, which was slightly open exposing a deep view of her cleavage. I got out of bed, and walked over to her. I leant down to kiss her good morning, and much to my surprise, Aunt Lisa kissed me deeply. When the kiss broke, all I could say was "I just wanted to thank you again for last night."

"What are you thanking me for? I did it because I wanted to. And don't forget we still have the rest of the week." Aunt Lisa said, as she stood up and let the robe drop.