Aunt Lotus Pt. 05

Story Info
Lily and Lotus have some roleplay, then Lily gets bred.
4.8k words
4.71
13.6k
23

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Awebb27
Awebb27
182 Followers

All characters are fictional, and are 18+ years old. If subjects like shemales, photoshoots, BDSM or family-based sexual acts are not your cups of tea then please move along - otherwise I hope you enjoy my story!

I would consider a part 6 if you want to read about a Ginny-Lily photoshoot, or something else you mention in the comments/a message, otherwise I think this concludes this series. Thank you for coming on this journey with me!

--------------------------------

"Turn around, and put one leg up on the desk. Yes, just like that. Now, bend it a little...perfect!"

Lotus snapped the photo, her cock rigid as she ogled Lily. Her niece was dressed like a librarian, a set of books in one hand with a magnifying glass in the other, her hair in a bun with a pair of fake glasses perched on the bridge of her delicate nose. The girl's tits strained against the too-small cardigan she wore, the material stretching obscenely. She was pantiless, her pussy peeking out from under the especially-shortened pencil skirt she had donned, and she looked like she belonged in a magazine centerfold.

This was the seventh outfit she had modeled. Each time she changed the series of five pictures would start out innocently, just her doing something mundane that her character would, but the photos grew progressivly more erotic with every click of the camera. By the time Lotus shot the last frame Lily would be practically naked, usually with a prop buried in at least one of her holes, and as each costume change occurred she felt herself getting more excited for the final one.

The last outfit the girl was about to put on wasn't going to have pictures taken of it, however. That costume would have her dressed as an Arabian belly dancer, and it was already so revealing that it didn't need to be sexualized further. The moment she saw the lilac crop top and harem-style pants she knew it was the one; as Lily ran her fingers over the silk she had all but begged Lotus to let her dress up as a palace slave girl. Her aunt had agreed, allowing her beloved anything she wanted, and as a bonus it played into their power dynamic perfectly.

In the last three hours Lily had been a schoolgirl, a princess, a nun, a police officer, a fairy, a mermaid and now a librarian. As she lifted her leg even higher, exposing more of her wet, uncovered pussy for the camera, she felt her nipples tighten as a warm jolt went up her spine.

Her aunt was finally going to breed her.

This was all she had fantasized about for weeks, and now that it was time her body was aching to be touched. She wanted Lotus to dominate her, to pin her to the bed and fuck her until she couldn't walk straight, then fuck her some more. As the teen began unbuttoning her blouse, letting the pencil skirt ride up even higher, she watched her aunt. Lotus was all business at the moment, ignoring her hard, demanding cock in favor of taking captivating photos of her beautiful niece.

"Bend over, and show me your ass. That's right, now spread your left leg out, then lean forward just a bit more..."

The shutter clicked, snapping a photo of a librarian too aroused to care about her precious books. More photos were taken, each with less clothing in them until Lily was laying back on the desk, legs spread-eagle and pussy stuffed with the handle of the magnifying glass. The teen gently fucked herself with the research tool, the lens cool beneath her fingers.

"Perfect! We are done baby girl, and you did wonderfully. I'm going to get these professionally printed out, and then they will be hung up in our bedroom where I can admire them."

Lily's eyes grew wide, her hand faltering as she went to withdraw the magnifying glass.

"You mean someone's going to see these pictures of me?"

Lotus walked to the desk, gripping the object and pressing it deeper into her niece. Lily gasped, her pussy stretching to allow the handle to sink further into her. Lotus began sliding it in and out, languidly fucking the teen.

"Yes. Someone is going to see these, and, if they bribe me enough, maybe I will let them make copies. Would you like that? To have pictures of you in all sorts of slutty poses hanging on some stranger's wall?"

Lily let out a small cry, the handle bottoming out as far as it could reach. The glass of the lens was now pressed against her clit, the little nub smushed against the chilled surface.

"No, Auntie, please! This was special, and I want these just for your enjoyment, not someone else's. I only want you looking at me dressed like this."

Lotus bent down, her lips seeking out Lily's. She kissed her girl, a silent promise to not let anyone else have the photos. Their tongues wrestled, Lotus winning their battle when she bit Lily's bottom lip. The teen moaned, pussy clenching around the handle, and she was just about to cum when Louts drew the magnifying glass out of her. Lily's poor little cunt was left empty, a frustrated whine escaping her as she was denied an orgasm. Lotus chuckled, pressing a series of kisses to Lily's throat and shoulder.

"Oh, did someone want to cum?"

She planted a soft kiss on one of the girl's nipples, and when she didn't get an instant response she gave it a small bite.

"Ahh! Yes, I wanted to cum!"

Lotus chuckled, releasing her teeth and helping her niece slide off of the desk.

"Go get changed, and I'll be waiting for you by the fountain."

Lily scampered to do as she was bid, heart racing as she got ready. The costume went on first, followed by makeup and placing her normally-free hair up into a high ponytail. She wanted to give Lotus something to pull on, to use to fuck her harder with, and she hoped that, by the end of the night, her makeup would be smeared from getting her face painted with her aunt's cum. With those thoughts swirling through her mind Lily went down to the kitchen, preparing a cup of tea, a little saucer of honey for dipping and a small plate of cut-up strawberries that she arranged on a tray. She carried it carefully down the hall, the door at the end leading out to the garden where her aunt waited.

A fresh, silken robe adorned Lotus' body as she perched on the edge of the fountain. There was enough light from a nearby garden lamp that she could see, the scroll held in her hands painted with pictures straight from the Kamasutra. She raised her eyes as Lily approached, her breath nearly hitching at the sight of her lover. The girl was resplendent, her curves hugged perfectly by the sensuous, satin outfit. Her flat belly was on display, as were the tops of her large breasts, and she even wore a pair of golden flats to complete the costume. Metallic bangles decorated her arms, a soft, melodic clinking accompanying them. Ankle bracelets and a golden diadem completed the costume, the jewelry only adding to Lily's natural beauty.

The girl's hair was shining, a few raven strands slipping loose from her ponytail. Lily, not one to wear much makeup, had given herself black, glittery eyeshadow to compliment her smoky eyeliner, and a pretty shade of plum decorated her lips. Lotus' cock responded instantly, her dick rising at the dream-like sight of the lovely vision before her. She sat the scroll down, hungry gaze raking across the girl's body. Lily knelt down in front of her aunt, presenting the tray with her eyes downcast.

"Here, Your Majesty. I prepared this just the way you like."

Lotus reached out, a finger sliding under Lily's chin to tilt the girl's head up.

"It seems you have prepared many things to my liking, slave. Now feed me."

Lily stood, carefully setting the tray down on the fountain edge. She picked up the fruit plate, about to bring it to her aunt, when Lotus stopped her.

"I want honey on them."

Lily blushed, a cute stammer adding to the effect of her nervousness. She acted aptly contrite, her voice trembling as she bit her lip.

"F-forgive me, Your Highness, b-but I will have to go back inside to f-fetch a spoon..."

Lotus interrupted, a dangerous edge to her tone that sent an excited shiver straight to Lily's cunt.

"Have you forgotten your training already, slave? There is only one way to serve the royal family fruit and honey."

When Lotus' heated gaze latched on to her breasts Lily understood, quickly scrambling to take off the revealing top. Her exposed nipples pebbled against the cool night air, the exact effect that Lotus knew they would have.

"Of course, Your Majesty! I will serve you now, and am ready for any punishment you deem fit."

Lily placed a ring of strawberries around the edge of the honey saucer, then stood before her aunt. She delicately took one of the berries, leaning forward until her nipple touched the sticky, viscous sweetener. The girl gasped, the sensation sending a pleasurable jolt through her. She rubbed her nipple through the honey, coating it thoroughly before pulling back. She then placed the berry on Lotus' waiting tongue, bringing her nipple forward for her aunt to suck on.

Lotus took her time, wanting to tease the girl a bit before really touching her. She squished the strawberry against the roof of her mouth, the juice coating her tongue, and then wrapped an arm around her slave girl's waist. She pulled Lily nearly flush against her, the teen's nipple aligned perfectly. Lotus began to suckle her offering, making sure to get every smidge of sweetness that she could taste. Above her Lily's breath quickened, the girl's cheeks taking on a delightful blush as her pussy grew damp. A cute little moan escaped Lily, her thighs clenching together to try and give her cunt some relief.

"More."

Lily obeyed, this time using her other nipple. For several minutes their process repeated, Lotus cleaning whichever little nub was placed near her lips. She was in almost a trance-like state, her cock aching for attention as her slave fed her. Once the berries were gone she drank her still-warm tea, Lily kneeling back down before her.

"The next time you serve me tea there is one thing I want done differently."

Lily looked up, ponytail bobbing as she raised her head.

"Yes, Your Majesty?"

Lotus drained the last sip, placing the cup delicately back on the tray.

"I want milk in my tea, and I expect it to be delivered straight from the source."

Her aunt's gaze trailed down to her niece's breasts, her point abundantly clear. Lily squirmed, resisting the urge to touch herself as the thought of her aunt drinking milk from her tits made her even more aroused.

"Y-yes, of course, Your Highness! I would be delighted to let my body serve you that way once I am with child."

Lotus gestured to Lily, the girl rising gracefully on command.

"And just whose child do you plan on bearing? A stablehand, mayhaps, or one of the cooks?"

Lily shook her head, ponytail swishing as she denied the choices.

"No, Your Majesty! I am the newest addition to your harem, promoted this very eve from among your private dancers. I am to be your latest cocksleeve, my task to use my body to satisfy your every desire."

Lotus reached out, her thumb brushing over one of the girl's taunt nipples. Lily gasped, instinctively pressing her chest against the welcomed touch.

"You will do nicely, slave. Now, tell me: is your cunt virginial, or experienced?"

Lily moaned softly as Lotus pinched her delicate nub, the pressure sending a shimmer of warmth through her body.

"I am well experienced in the ways of pleasure, Your Majesty. My holes have been filled by many cocks, and I will be able to adapt quickly to your needs."

Long, probing fingers explored, cupping Lily's cunt through the silken pants. Lotus was able to feel the girl's arousal as it seeped into the thin material, her body begging to be fucked.

"Good. If I wanted to train a virgin I would; I would much, much rather bed a whore who knows her way around a cock."

Lotus withdrew her fingers, rising and sauntering over to a small table where a phonograph rested. She fiddled with the recently-restored machine for a moment, a small grunt of triumph escaping her when she got the record to start spinning. She shed her robe, taking her seat back on the fountain's edge just as upbeat, Egyptian-sounding music began to play.

"Dance for me, slave."

Lily had no actual experience dancing, but as the notes progressed she found her hips swaying of their own accord. Her feet began a side-to-side stepping pattern, hands meeting above her head in imitation of the women she had seen in world history textbooks. She made sure to swivel and dip, giving her aunt a tantalizing view of her jiggling breasts. She kept moving until the song ended, proud of her body for finding its own untrained rhythm. Lotus gave her a slow round of applause, eyes feasting on her niece. She licked her lips, voice husky as she rasped out her next command.

"Again, but take off your pants; they are blocking the highlight of your show. And here, I want you to put this on yourself. This is your punishment for your poor tea service."

From inside the cold fountain water Lotus scooped out an item, drops of water glinting off of it in the lamp light. It was a nipple clamp set, but this one was more advanced than the previous ones Lily had used. The clamps were attached to a clit clamp, the copper matching her anklets nicely, and the length of the chain had been shortened so that it would tug on the girl with every move. Lily shimmied out of her pants, taking the dripping chain from her aunt. As the first clamp attached to a nipple she gasped, the wet, cold metal contrasting sharply with her delicate, heated skin. Next came the other nipple, the extra-short chain already tugging, and that was followed by the clit clamp.

"Ooooh! Ah, fuck!"

As Lily attached it she cried out, her sensitive little nub burning in protest as it was viciously pinched. Once the adornment was attached Lotus stood to restart the music, and by the time she sat back down Lily had removed her shoes, leaving her clad only in her sparkling jewelry. As the notes flowed the girl roughly imitated her previous dance steps, but this time she added in more bends and swirls that showcased her dripping pussy and cute ass. Every bend was electric, jolts of mixed pleasure and pain shooting straight to her most sensitive areas as the chain constantly reminded her of her desire to submit to her aunt.

About halfway through the song Lotus began stroking herself, precum building at the tip of her cockhead as she watched the sensual display. She wanted Lily to play with the clamps, to deliver delicious, intense bursts of pain to herself, but the girl's fingers were busy caressing their way up her hips as she swayed. Then slowly, ever so slowly, they trailed to her breasts. There, to Lotus' delight, they tugged on the teasing clamps. Lily whimpered, her clit throbbing as it was pulled on, and Lotus knew she needed to have her cock buried in some part of the teen.

"Slave, kneel."

The command interrupted the dance, Lily obeying instantly. She carefully dropped to her knees before Lotus, her teeth gritting as the shortened chain gave her cunt another sharp tug.

"Yes, Your Majesty? How may I serve my Sultana?"

Lotus scooted herself to the edge of the fountain, spreading her legs to give her niece better access.

"Pleasure me with your breasts and mouth."

Lily cupped her tits, a small groan escaping her as she pressed the clamps down, and she maneuvered herself so that she was nestled between Lotus' thighs. She captured her aunt's cock between her breasts, squeezing the globes together so that they cradled the dick perfectly. She began to slide them up and down, sheathing the cock in the valley of her cleavage. With each stroke she brought her tongue out, the tip of it flicking across the top of Lotus' cockhead. Soon the girl had picked up speed, her mouth helping to meet the thrusts as Lotus bucked her hips rhythmically.

"Nnnngh!"

That was all the warning Lily got. It hadn't taken long for Lotus to climax, several thick, hot ropes of jizz splattering haphazardly across Lily's face. The teen's cheek, breasts and neck were drenched, pearly globs of cum dripping from them in small strands to land down on her pert, clamped nipples. Lotus twitched, her body tingling with currents of electricity as the orgasm subsided. She looked down at the girl kneeling between her thighs, at the teen's smeared makeup and blushing cheeks, and she couldn't resist. She leaned forward, placing a soft, sweet kiss on Lily's lips as she wrapped her arms around her girl.

Lotus could taste her own cum, could feel a little of the sticky jizz smear against her bottom lip, but it didn't matter. She had her Lily, which made her more of a king than any crown could ever do. She picked the petite girl up, carrying her bridal-style back into the house where she placed her gently on the rug in front of the fireplace. Lily's skin stood out beautifully against the thick, black faux-fur, her legs spreading instinctually as Lotus peered down at her.

There was a hunger in her aunt's eyes that she had never seen, a glint to them that whispered of pent-up longing and the relief of loneliness. Lotus brought their lips back together, a knee sliding between Lily's parted thighs until it bumped against her bare cunt. Lotus pulled her head back for just a moment, her gaze heated as her eyes trailed down her niece's body.

"Grind yourself against me, slave, like the bitch in heat I know you are. I want you wet and ready when I enter you."

Lily did as she was told, her hips wriggling as she ground herself on the offered limb. The teen felt her cunt juice spreading on her aunt's leg, the slick surface making intense friction for her little clit. The clamp still sent jolts of pain through her pussy with every move, but she was growing used to it; the pleasure was beginning to override any discomfort, and she was starting to enjoy the sharp bursts of sensation. With each pass her cunt produced more and more juice, enough arousal leaking from her that she could glide the smooth metal of the clamp across without it catching.

Lotus reached between them, her lips seeking Lily's as her fingers found the clamp. As she kissed her girl she gave the device a gentle tug, eliciting a moan from her lover before removing the metal. The nipple clamps followed, leaving Lily's poor, sweet little nubs swollen and tender. Lotus trailed her lips down to the girl's areolas, peppering the flushed skin with dozens of tiny kisses. A generous finger was drawing careful circles around Lily's clit, making sure that the teen didn't experience too much discomfort.

The same probing finger slipped inside her niece, testing the girl's fuck-hole for lubrication. Lily was soaking wet, her pussy begging to be filled as her aunt tended to her sore spots.

"P-please, Your Majesty, I need..."

A light smack to her exposed cunt shut her up, Lily gasping as a jolt of pain shot through her aching clit.

"If you want to be in my harem then you will learn your place; do not ask me for anything. You are here to serve my needs, not your own."

She thrust three digits into Lily, the girl groaning as she was roughly finger-fucked. With her free hand Lotus grasped a nipple, twisting the little bud harshly.

"Your body, slave, belongs to me. I own every iota of you, from lips to breasts to cunt. You live only to serve the royal family, and I think it is high time you show me your fealty."

Lotus withdrew her fingers, grasping Lily's hips and flipping the girl onto her knees. Without thinking Lily moved her legs further apart, putting her pussy on display for her aunt. No words were exchanged as Lotus positioned her cock, the tip nudging against the girl's slick labia.

"Slave, reach back and spread yourself for your Sultana."

Lily did as commanded, hands eagerly parting her pussy lips to allow her aunt to enter her tight little cunt. Lotus pressed forward, her cock sinking into the soft warmth of Lily's wet hole. Lotus couldn't hold back a groan, her niece's pussy feeling absolutely incredible as she sheathed herself in the teen's body.

Awebb27
Awebb27
182 Followers
12