Aunt M

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master D slowly inserted the head of his cock and Rick groaned into my mouth. "Rick relax and push out like your moving your bowels and it won't hurt as bad," I instructed. He did as I said and Master D slid through his ring and held there for Rick to get adjusted to the feel and size. I started kissing Rick deeply again while D slowly sank his shaft all the way into Rick's ass. Rick started moaning softly when D slid in and out.

"Damn he's tight M; so-o-o-o fucking tight; feels so-o-o-o fucking good!" Master D exclaimed. I got up off the couch to stand by Dawn who was all eyes at the scene taking place before her. I noticed that her breathing had picked up and her nipples were hard. Seeing her boyfriend take another man up the ass was really turning her on; it hadn't escaped D's notice either. I left Dawn when Rick's moans were increasing.

"Oh God; Mistress M may I cum!" he screamed. I got down on the floor between his legs. "Slut; cum in my mouth," and I wrapped my mouth around his cock and suck down. "Arghhh," he screamed as he shot his cum into my mouth. A minute later Master D screamed out also and shot his into Rick's ass. He stood a moment to regain his composure and then spotted the butt plug I had laid on the couch. He reached down, removed his cock and re-inserted the plug into Rick's ass.

Master D slapped it into place, "Damn your pussy is good slut."

"Thank you Master D," said Rick still panting.

"Master D; have your slut show you the guest room. She knows where it is," I said. "It has its own private bath for your pleasure and privacy."

"Thank you Mistress M," he said and then turned to Dawn quite aroused by the whole scene she had just witnessed, "Slut show me." Dawn jumped up and led D upstairs.

"D; I'll leave the cabinet open for your use," I called as they ascended the stairs.

Rick managed to finally stand and looked at me with a smile. "Let's get you into the shower and clean you up. I still need to administer your punishment; looks like a long night ahead of us," I said as I kissed him deeply once again. I broke the kiss and looked into his lust filled eyes, "I expect you to undress me before we shower." I led him by the hand up the stairs.

12