Aunt Matilda in Lyon Pt. 03

Story Info
Jean and Dick get to visit, this time.
11k words
4.71
18.8k
8
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,252 Followers

As their plane descended into Lyon's airport, Sara and Cynthia were almost as excited as they'd been a year ago, during their first visit. Once again, Aunt Matilda had paid for their trip. The two young women looked across the aisle and smiled at Dick and his mother, Jean. Those two people had never been to France before, and had their heads together, peering out of the airplane window, eager to look at the countryside below them.

It was fitting that Aunt Matilda had invited Dick and Jean along this time. After all, during the year, Dick had acted as a special plaything for Sara and Cynthia, as they learned more about and practiced the CFNM lifestyle to which they'd been introduced by Sara's aunt. Jean had also gotten more involved with Aunt Matilda's American CFNM group. She'd learned that she enjoyed ordering nude males around, and she didn't mind seeing her naked son obeying those other women.

Once they'd cleared customs, they found Aunt Matilda and her driver, Lyle, waiting for them. They hugged and kissed and exclaimed how good it was to be together again. Aunt Matilda gave Cynthia an especially warm welcome. Sara recalled how the two women had shared a bed and passion last year. It was obvious that the passage of time hadn't dampened their mutual ardor.

The arriving party didn't have to go to baggage claim, since as they had done during their previous trip, the two young women traveled lightly, bringing with them only a carry-on bag apiece. They'd explained to Jean how they preferred shopping for new clothes, which would also act as souvenirs, rather than dragging along their old clothes. Jean immediately saw the wisdom of this, and also limited herself to a single piece of carry-on luggage. It almost goes without saying that Dick only needed something similar, because it was expected that he'd spend a lot of his time not even wearing any clothes, unless they went out into public places.

Indeed, once they were settled into Aunt Matilda's town car, and began their drive through the city on the way home, Aunt Matilda smiled at Dick. "My dear boy," she said, "you're overdressed. Give me your clothes."

Dick was a little shocked that his stint of nudity was beginning so soon, especially since they were driving through the narrow streets of Lyons at that moment. But he knew better than to disobey. Blushing a pretty shade of pink, he disrobed. The women all watched with interest. Even though all four of them had seen him naked many, many times, they still hadn't tired of seeing his trim, muscular body come into view as his clothes came off.

Once he was fully nude, he turned his attention to the sights of this French city, and the visiting women also observed the many shops, fountains, plants and statues of this lovely place. Jean had never been outside the United States before, and seeing all the signs and notices in French brought home the reality of this new chapter in her life.

In deference to Dick's nudity, Aunt Matilda didn't have Lyle stop at the places that she'd taken Sara and Cynthia during their arrival the year before. She knew it would be best if they had a protein-rich break of their fast, to ward off the ill effects of jet lag, but her cook, Gable, had assured her that he'd have such a repast ready and warm when they arrived. So they drove straight home, after leaving the main streets of the city.

When they arrived, Cynthia and Sara were not surprised to see the house staff lined up, naked, on the steps of the house to greet their Mistress and her guests. They were delighted to see Durant, Chaucer, Gable, and the tall, dignified form of the butler, Spencer. "I swear, Auntie, Spencer has a true gift for pulling off public nudity with complete aplomb!" Sara stated. "You could learn a lot from him, Dick," she added, smiling. Dick's cheeks assumed a red stain, but he smiled in turn.

Stopping the car, Lyle got out, went around to assist the women in disembarking, and then stripped and joined the greeting line. Feeling devilish, Sara gave each man's cock a gentle shake as she greeted him - a rather kinky handshake. She turned to her aunt. "But where is Sophie, Auntie?"

"Oh, yes. You couldn't have known. Sophie finished her training and went back to Nantes. She's quite happy running her own group of males."

"If you get a chance, tell her that Cynthia and I remember her, and wish her well."

"I'll certainly do so, you sweet niece of mine," her aunt promised. But she leaned close to Sara's ear to whisper very quietly, "However, perhaps she'll pay us a visit for Jean's upcoming event."

Sara, knowing what that meant, winked conspiratorially. She remembered what she and Cynthia had done to become members of her aunt's French CFNM group, but had been sworn to secrecy.

Necessary introductions of the staff and their duties complete for Jean and Dick's benefit, Aunt Matilda ushered them all inside, to the dining room. "Dick," she said, catching his attention, "since this meal is to help prevent jet lag from making your mind fuzzy, you'll sit at the table with us. You don't have to help serve this meal."

"Thank you, Auntie," he replied as all the visitors took places around the table. As has been explained, she wasn't really Dick's aunt directly, since his mother, Jean, had married Matilda's brother. But she liked being called 'auntie' by him, and he owed her a lot, including his love and respect.

The visitors were presented with plates piled with eggs, bacon, and sausage. Gable had obviously consulted an English cookbook about breakfast, because he'd also included fried tomatoes and mushrooms. Thankfully, he'd omitted the beans - no one wanted noisy flatulence. As the American's consumed their food, Auntie repressed a shudder at eating such things for breakfast, and munched on her croissant as she drank her coffee. The others also had fresh, hot coffee, or tea, if they preferred. Each woman had a naked member of staff waiting on her personally. Dick had to serve himself, though.

After their repast, the travelers wanted to freshen up. Luckily, Aunt Matilda's grand manor house had enough bathrooms for each guest to have their own shower. Sara decided to have Chaucer bathe her, and suggested to Jean that she might like to have Lyle accompany her. Cynthia opted for the muscular Durant to shower with her, and Aunt Matilda graciously decided to help her 'nephew' Dick, get clean, even as he bathed her.

Being in charge, the women made certain that the men serving them were very thorough in getting them squeaky clean. They'd even consulted with each other ahead of time, and agreed on the general procedure that should be utilized. They were in no hurry. The shampooing of their hair, involving a soothing scalp massage, took over 15 minutes in and of itself. Next, a special facial cleanser recommended by Aunt Matilda was carefully applied to their face and neck.

The men soon learned that for some reason, the soap that they were using on the women's upper torso didn't seem to create enough lather to suit them. The man had to rub and rub, apply some more, and continue rubbing. Soon there was often so much lather that the women's breasts were completely hidden under it. But they still demanded more rubbing! Finally, each man learned, one by one, that what the woman really needed was for him to press his body firmly against her back, reach around, and knead her lovely globes vigorously, paying special attention to the bumpy area around each nipple. True, after a bit, the woman in question often shuddered and her knees buckled, causing the man serving her to have to hold her in a tight embrace until she regained control of her legs.

A brisk rubbing with a loofah until the woman's back glowed with health usually resulted in her purring. It was quite obvious that her buttocks required the same treatment. The women demanded that their thighs, legs and feet be lathered and rinsed before the men were directed to begin cleaning the more intimate areas of their female anatomy.

Their mounds and labia required lathering, also. However, the men were quite scrupulous in not allowing any possibly irritating soap to enter the vaginal passage. But they had to ascertain that that passage received attention and cleansing. The quandary was solved by the introduction of a pair of perfectly clean fingers deep into the passage, accompanied with the flushing action of warm water from a hand-held shower spray.

A soapy lather was permitted, nay demanded, in her anal passage. A slippery finger was used to begin the introduction of the lather. Then a second finger was added, and if it was the woman's preference, a third. Strangely enough, the women demanded that the men serving them press backward on the front of their body to counterbalance the pressure being applied into their anus. For some reason, the best way to apply this pressure seem to be pressing the man's palm over the woman's clit. Of course this had the side effect of making her knees weak again, causing yet another problem.

The solution turned out to be simple. The man knelt down on one knee, keeping the thigh of his other leg horizontal. The woman that he was serving could then sit across his thigh, with her butt hole freely available to his fingers. The vigorous lathering of that hole, along with the concomitant pressure against her clitoris resulted in some amazing vocalizations, amplified by their resonance against the wet shower walls! And for some reason, once her butt hole was rinsed perfectly clean, her vaginal passage required another cleansing spritz.

The final step was to apply conditioner into their hair for the required period of time and then gently rinsing it clean. If the women's eyes seemed a little out of focus at this point, that could be attributed to the aftereffects of the pleasures that they'd experienced during this bathing.

Being dried off with warm fluffy towels, wielded by their willing male servant was yet another in the series of pleasures for each woman. A clean, dry towel was then tucked around her torso at the level of her armpits, and she sat, feeling quite regal, as he carefully combed, dried, and dressed her hair.

Aunt Matilda promised her visitors that she would arrange several shopping expeditions into the city during the next several days. But for now, she invited the women to raid her various closets in order to find something suitable for a relaxing afternoon outdoors. She told Dick, who was already clean, to wander through the house until he was summoned. She dismissed the other men to take their own showers at this point. The women emitted 'ooo's and 'ahh's as they pulled out elegant dresses, holding them up against themselves as they looked in full-length mirrors and sought each other's opinions.

They ended up wearing elegant linen dresses in delicate floral prints, complete with color coordinated parasols, since the day was sunny. Aunt Matilda handed out collars and leashes. The collar Aunt Matilda kept was surprisingly tiny. The women looked at it curiously, until she summoned Dick to her, and attached the collar around the top of his ball sack, just below his cock. Dick got quite red in the face as his aunt made him crawl on all fours, with a leash attached to that collar. Of course every little tug on that leash, given where it was attached, aroused Dick to the point that he crawled with a raging erection! Jean had Spencer crawl, but with her leash attached to the collar around his neck.

Sara chose Gable, while Cynthia chose Lyle. These two mischievous young women, after a whispered conference, had their naked males' wrists zip-tied behind their backs. The men obviously couldn't crawl like that. But even though they were allowed to walk upright, they jerked and gave off tiny 'yips' as they walked. This was due to the fact that Sara and Cynthia had riding crops that they flicked against the men's buttocks from time to time, just for fun.

Durant and Chaucer, with no women requiring their immediate service, were sent to set up a refreshment table, and then kneel near it, knees apart, and hands on thighs. They could watch the garden strollers from there, perhaps with relief... perhaps with envy. The women could care less. They were mere males, after all.

During this visit, after Jean and Dick had time to visit Lyons, and sight-see and shop, Aunt Matilda decided to give an outdoor workshop. The topic she chose was 'how to give ruined orgasms' - planning on using Dick as her demonstration model of choice. To this end, she forbade any of the males to ejaculate for two days, much to Sara's dismay. She was dismayed, that is, until Aunt Matilda pointed out to her that the men could still service her orally and digitally, as much as she wished.

Cynthia didn't mind as much, since she spent a lot of her free time in Aunt Matilda's bed, just as she had the year before. She habitually came to the breakfast table looking a little tired, but grinning from ear to ear.

Jean took full advantage of Aunt Matilda's staff, sampling their abilities in the art of cunnilingus. When she'd run the gamut of that experience, Spencer, whose responsibilities included seeing to the complete satisfaction of the household guests, suggested, "Perhaps Madam would wish to try analingus?"

To Jean, the temperature in the room seemed to shoot up about 4 degrees... Celsius!... when she heard him say that. Her skin flushed from the crown of her head downward to well past her magnificent breasts. "I've... I've... I've never had that done to me, Spencer," she stammered. "Am I right in thinking that means putting someone's tongue against my ass hole?"

"Yes, Madam. Against it, and even," he coughed delicately behind his fist, "into it, Madam."

Jean's eyes widened. "Into..." She swallowed hard, and tried again. "Into it, you say," she whispered. "Ummm, Spencer... I confess I've been fucked in my ass many times, and I've enjoyed it. But... but... is it safe to put a tongue there? I mean, isn't it full of germs?"

Spencer smiled. "I assure you Madam, that our Mistress makes certain that her staff is perfectly healthy at all times. If you're not experiencing any signs of gastrointestinal distress, your rear passage can be cleansed for this type of experience. All of the staff know how to perform this. Indeed, they're so well trained that even the cleansing experience can be delightful, or so I'm informed."

The intense blush that Jean had displayed had faded for the most part, hearing Spencer's calm reassurance, delivered with his dignified demeanor. She eyed him and raised one eyebrow. "Does that include you, Spencer? You can do this for me?"

His eyes seemed to twinkle. "Yes, Madam. And I would be delighted to be chosen for your introduction to this novel experience."

Jean took a deep breath, shook her shoulders slightly, and said, "Very well. Let's do this. I assume we start in the bathroom?" Nodding, Spencer took her hand to guide her to the bathtub. Sometime later, Jean was quivering, down on her hands and knees in the bathtub. Spencer had opened her anal passage with gentle fingers, and flushed it thoroughly with streams of warm water. His digital probing had gradually taken her to one orgasmic release. That's why she was quivering and moaning gratefully. And his tongue hadn't yet touched her!

Since her legs were still weak, Spencer helped her from the tub, and, seating himself on a chair, had eased her onto his lap to hold her while he dried her off. His cock was nestled against her ass crack during this process, which Jean didn't mind at all. By the time her entire front was dried, along with as much of her back as he could reach in this position, she'd recovered enough to stand up. He carefully completed the drying of her soft, smooth skin, and accompanied her back to her bed.

"How do you want me for this, Spencer?" she asked.

"Normally, Madam, you would dictate your position of choice. But since you're new to this, I would suggest you place yourself face down on the bed, with a pillow under your pelvis. If you would also spread your legs apart, I can place myself between them."

Jean positioned herself as he suggested, and felt the bed move slightly as Spencer moved from the foot of the bed into the area between her legs. He was face down also, and slid up far enough that his head was above the base of her ass crack. She could tell where he was, because she felt his breath on her skin. Somehow she felt very exposed like this. That feeling of being exposed intensified a hundredfold, at least, when she felt Spencer's hands grasp her butt cheeks and spread them apart! She knew he was staring at her puckered rosebud now, and even though he'd fingered it deeply in the bathtub, somehow being spread like this before his eyes was thrillingly obscene. Her butt muscles reflexively tried to squeeze her crack back shut, but his grip was powerful.

Moments later, Jean felt his warm, wet tongue gliding along her ass crack. When it neared her anal opening, it circled around and around it, hinting at his ultimate intent. The sensations being made by his tongue tip were both arousing and relaxing - arousing in her core, and relaxing in the musculature of her anal ring. Spencer took his time, getting her used to his touch. Then he let his tongue wash back and forth across her opening.

Jean was shocked at how good that felt! So different from the blunt pressure of the head of a cock seeking entrance. Mentally, she was lazily comparing those two different sensations when she felt Spencer's tongue penetrate her anal opening for the first time. "Oh my god!" she gasped. "Oh, oh, oh!" The feeling was both weird and exquisite! The skilled appendage gained its entrance and explored. Jean couldn't keep her ass cheeks from quivering as his tongue went deeper and deeper inside her. It might not have stretched her as much as a cock, but it did something no cock could do - its tip curled and uncurled in a slight flipping movement that those sensory receptors had never before experienced.

But they knew how to report the information.

Her brain was flooded with pleasure! Overwhelming pleasure! Pleasure that wouldn't be denied! Pleasure that crashed through her body! "Oh! Spencerrrrr!!" she moaned. And came! As if that wasn't enough, as she was cumming, he began thrusting his tongue in and out, penetrating her over and over as he tongue fucked her ass. She squealed her delight, grasping the bed covers so tightly in her fists that the material neared the point of tearing. Spencer listened to her panting, "Yes, yes. Oh, yes!" between her various vocalizations that ranged from groaning moans to outright howls.

Finally, after an infinity of orgasms, she reached back blindly to pat his dark hair, and whimper, "Mercy!" Spencer took the hint and withdrew his tongue, planting several small kisses on and around her anus. Mentally, he was grinning, since her word 'mercy' sounded so similar to the French word 'merci' which means thank you. Both seemed very appropriate. Jean was so grateful for his tender, careful introduction to this new thrill that she had him spend the night cuddled together with her in her bed - a rather rare treat in that household.

The weather cooperated on the day of the workshop. It was clear and mild - perfect for being outdoors. Since she had six men, but only four women present in her home, she decided to invite two other members of her French CFNM group, Yvette, and Simone, to attend. Sara and Cynthia had met them during their earlier visit, and were delighted to see them again. Yvette and Simone were just as delighted to meet Jean. When they met Dick, they licked their lips as they eyed him up and down, as if seeing a tasty meal. Their predatory looks gave Dick alternating feelings of fear and excitement. He was slightly relieved when Aunt Matilda called the group to order, so the workshop could begin.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,252 Followers