Aunt Meg Ch. 01

Story Info
Aunt Meg is my mother's twin.
4.1k words
4.57
252k
378

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hancock75
hancock75
809 Followers

My Aunt Meg invited me to move in with her when I moved to Providence, RI. She was a Professor of Economics at Brown University, the same University where I was going to start my college career. It was going to save me a ton of money on room and board expenses by living with her.

I lived with my mom and grandparents in Baltimore and didn't get to see my Aunt Meg much, except for major holidays and during the summer, when my Aunt Meg visited. Our whole family was from Baltimore, so it was easier for Aunt Meg to travel from Rhode Island to spend time with us. Aunt Meg never married and she didn't have kids. She was always focussed on her career and she never had any desire to settle down with a family. She was very different from my mom, who is her twin. My mom got married early in life and she was a stay at home mom for me and my younger sister. My dad was an airline pilot, so we lived a good life, until my parents divorced. My dad was always away and things didn't work out between him and my mom. After my parents divorced, we moved in with my grandparents.

Whenever Aunt Meg visited us, she would bring my sister and me lots of gifts and she would always take us to do fun things. She was a baseball fan, and whenever she visited during the summer, we always went to Camden Yards for games, especially when the Boston Red Sox came to town. Aunt Meg loved the Red Sox and I loved baseball. Whenever the Sox came to town, we would hang out at the Inner Harbor for the day and then catch the night games. It was a great experience. Many people call Camden Yards Fenway South when the Sox were in town, because of all the Red Sox fans that travelled to Baltimore to see their team. I loved spending time with Aunt Meg, so when she asked me to live with her, I jumped at the chance.

Two weeks before the fall semester started, Aunt Meg flew down to visit us. It was decided that we would rent a minivan, pack up all my belongings, and drive back to Providence the following week. This would give me time to get settled in at Aunt Meg's house. We would also have time for her to show me around so that I could become familiar with the area, before school started. She would also give me a more extensive tour of the campus than the one I had taken the first time I visited Brown, so that I knew where to go for my classes when school started.

We didn't do much the week Aunt Meg spent with us. We all just hung out together up until the day we rented the van and started packing my stuff. My mom and grandparents got very emotional. It was the first time I was ever going to be away from my family. I felt excited and sad, all at the same time. It was around 10 a.m. when we finished packing up the van. I hugged and kissed my mom and grandparents goodbye, even my little sister and we hit the road. Aunt Meg and I decided to take a detour to visit D.C. before heading north. It was only about 45 miles from where we lived. We got to D.C. around 11:30 and grabbed lunch, then did some sight seeing. By the time we were done, it was getting dark. We got some take out and found a local motel to stay at for the night, before heading to Providence the next morning.

The motel only had one room available when we checked in. It had a queen sized bed, a desk, a couch and a t.v. I offered to sleep on the couch but Aunt Meg said the bed was big enough for both of us. I found the idea of sleeping in the same bed as my aunt very appealing. I turned on the t.v and found Jim Carrey's Me, Myself and Irene on HBO. Aunt Meg and I loved watching Jim Carrey movies. We ate our takeout, then sat on the bed and watched the movie. It was a little weird watching a couple of the sexual innuendos in the movie with my aunt, especially the scenes where Jim Carrey sucked on the breastfeeding woman's breast, and when he got a large erection in his pants, sitting in the car with Renee Zellweger, amongst other scenes. My aunt laughed so hard when she saw those scenes, and it made me laugh too.

After the movie, Aunt Meg decided to go take a shower. It had been in the high 80's that day and we were both feeling sticky and gross. While Aunt Meg took her shower, I went into my backpack to grab some fresh clothes. I found a pair of cotton shorts and a tee-shirt. I tried finding a pair of boxer briefs but after emptying out my backpack, I realized I didn't pack underwear in my backpack. I had put all my underwear in a suitcase, which was packed up in the minivan. I was going to be sleeping commando under my shorts.

I had just finished repacking my backpack when Aunt Meg walked out of the bathroom. She had a loose fitting tee-shirt on, that dropped half way down her tight, muscular thighs. Aunt Meg was a petite woman, about 5'2 and she was thinner than my mom. She had shoulder length, strawberry blonde hair, B cup breasts, and a thin waist. She was in excellent shape for a 42 year old woman. It was weird looking at her in just a long tee shirt. I was actually attracted to her, seeing her dressed in her sleepwear. Her nipples were perfectly outlined underneath the white, cotton fabric and her breasts bounced ever so slightly as she walked toward the bed. She looked so much like my mom, yet, there were some differences in their appearances. My mom was a little heavier, especially after having had 2 kids and she dyed her hair blonde.

"Anthony, shower is all yours." She said as she walked by me, on her way over to the window.

I watched her reach up to grab the tilt wand on the window blind to close the blind. Her shirt rose about 4 inches as she reached up, and stopped just below her tight, round ass. I felt butterflies in my stomach, hoping I would get a peek at her twin cheeks. After she closed the blinds, she bent over to adjust the controls for the AC unit, below the window. The cotton fabric outlined the shape of her slim hips and round ass. I could even see the outline of her ass crack. My cock shifted under my jeans when I noticed there was no visible panty line under her shirt. That's when I realized I was going to share a bed with my sexy Aunt Meg and there was only a thin piece of cotton fabric separating her naked body from me.

I grabbed my sleep wear and put the garments in front of my crotch before Aunt Meg noticed the growing bulge under my jeans. I turned and walked into the bathroom to wash up. I turned on the shower, got undressed and brushed my teeth before getting into the tub. I stood under the warm water and closed my eyes. All I could visualize in my head is seeing my aunt bent over by the AC, adjusting the controls. I imagined myself walking up behind her, lifting up her shirt and exposing her bare ass. I also envisioned myself getting down on my knees, spreading her cheeks and slipping my tongue into her asshole. I had never thought of Aunt Meg in a sexual way until that moment. The excitement I felt overwhelmed me and I developed a throbbing hard on. I opened my eyes and looked down at the sides of the tub for a bar of soap. I saw the soap, next to a disposable pink razor. When I bent over to pick up the soap, I noticed a couple of short strands of pubic hair stuck to the blade of the razor. The hair matched the color of my aunt's hair. My heart started beating fast. I picked up the razor and pulled the hairs off to get a closer look at them and to feel the texture of my aunt's pubes in my hand. I was so turned on at that moment. I visualized Aunt Meg standing in the shower shaving her pussy and I was dying to see if she had shaved herself bald. I had dated 2 girls during high school and both of them shaved their pussies bald. I was curious to see what a hairy pussy looked like up close. I had seen old porn movies on the internet and I had developed a bit of a fetish for an all natural woman. Part of me hoped Aunt Meg had just trimmed herself. I wanted to see her naked so bad, I yearned for it.

I needed to give myself a release or I would not be walking out of that bathroom that night. My erection was not going to go away on its own. I grabbed the soap and lathered my groin. When I was done soaping myself up, I gripped my hardness with my right hand and stroked myself until a powerful orgasm shot through my body. I was so turned on at that moment that I came after just a few strokes of my penis. After my orgasm subsided, I finished my shower and dried off. I put on my shorts, put on some deodorant and looked at myself in the mirror. I played a lot of sports in highschool and I kept myself in good shape. I admired my physique in the mirror and noticed an outline of my soft cock under my shorts. I took a closer look and noticed that I could see the outline of my semi swollen head. My dickhead usually stayed swollen a while longer than my cock after I orgasmed. I decided not to put on my shirt and I walked out of the bathroom, hoping my aut would notice my package.

Aunt Meg was sitting in bed, under the covers, watching tv. She turned to look at me. I noticed her eyes scan my body from head to toe and I saw them pause on my shorts. Her jaw dropped a bit and then she turned away quickly, reaching over to the lamp next to the bed to turn it off. I had noticed her cheeks get flush before the lights went off. It made me smile knowing I had just made my aunt blush.

"Get into bed Anthony. We have a long drive tomorrow and we need to get some sleep."

I walked by her as she propped her pillow and laid down on her side. I climbed into bed and pulled the covers over me. Aunt Meg grabbed the tv controller and turned off the tv.

"Good night Anthony."

"Good night Aunt Meg."

I laid down in bed, on my back and stared into the darkness. As my eyes adjusted to the dark room, I could see the outline of the light on the ceiling. All I could think about was seducing my aunt. I wanted to fuck her so bad. I got lost in my thoughts and without realizing it, I eventually fell asleep.

I woke up to the sounds of snoring. I was on my side and I felt a body pressed into me. Aunt Meg was sleeping on her side and her ass was pressed into my crotch. I felt myself grow when I realized her ass was up against my manhood. "Did we just end up in this position or did Aunt Meg reposition herself so that we would be spooning." I questioned to myself. I decided to do something daring to find out.

I put my right arm around her and touched her left breast. I cupped her tit in my hand and squeezed it a bit. Aunt Meg didn't move. She just kept on snoring. It took no time at all for my shaft to swell up to it's fullest potential. I pressed my dick into her ass and continued to massage her breast. Again, no movement. I guess my aunt didn't position herself into my crotch on purpose. Either way, I couldn't take it. I got extremely aroused again and I needed another release. I pulled my hand away from Aunt Meg's breast and slid it down over her hip. I found the bottom of her tee-shirt and slipped my hand underneath, finally touching her soft skin. I slid my hand up her hip, simultaneously pulling her shirt up. Then I turned onto my back and placed my left hand onto her ass. I moved my hand around until my middle finger slipped into her ass crack. My cock throbbed and my balls ached, begging me to release the pressure they felt. I desperately wanted to spread her ass and slip my shaft deep inside her womanhood, but in reality, I wouldn't dare. What I had already allowed myself to do was daring enough. I kicked off the bed covers and pulled my shorts off with my right hand. I continued to massage my Aunt Meg's ass with my left hand and I began stroking myself with my right hand. The idea of jerking off next to my aunt while I felt up her ass caused me to cum quickly. The hot, sticky fluid shot out of the tip of my cock, all the way up to my chest. I felt waves of pleasure course through my body. My body convulsed and spasmed each time a rope of hot cum shot out of the tip of my penis.

After the excitement and pleasure faded, I panicked and jumped out of bed. What would my aunt do if she woke up to find my hand on her bare ass and me lying naked, next to her with my own semen all over my chest and stomach. I jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom, not even thinking about being quiet. I closed the door behind me, turned on the light and grabbed a towel. I wet the towel and cleaned my seed off my body. Then, I stood in front of the toilet and took a long piss. After I flushed, I realized that I ran into the bathroom naked and I left my shorts on the bed. I turned off the bathroom light and walked out into the room. Aunt Meg wasn't snoring anymore and she had shifted her body from her side to her back. I stood at the door, afraid to move and waited to see if she said anything. After several moments of silence, I felt brave enough to walk over to my side of the bed. I felt around for my shorts, but I couldn't find them anywhere. I pulled the covers back a bit and felt around all over the place, They were nowhere to be found. My aunt started stirring, so I got into bed as quickly as I could and covered myself up.

"Anthony?"

I didn't say a word.

"Are you awake Anthony?" I heard her say as I felt a hand touch my left arm.

I lay there frozen, afraid to move. If my aunt moved her hand any lower and to her right, she may have found my exposed penis.

Aunt Meg didn't say anything else, but she kept her hand on my arm. It seemed like an eternity had passed before I dared to move again. I slid my left arm toward Aunt Meg and I felt the waistband for my shorts next to her. Her hand slipped off my arm and touched the side of my naked hip. I tried to grab my shorts, but they wouldn't budge. That's when I realized where my shorts went. When Aunt Meg rolled over onto her back, she rolled over onto them. I didn't want to risk pulling them out from under her, incase she woke up. I decided to keep my hand on my shorts and I prayed that Aunt Meg would roll over onto her side again so I could put them back on.

I turned my head toward the clock on the nightstand, next to my side of the bed. It was 1:30 in the morning. I was tired, especially after cumming twice that night, and I fought hard to stay awake. The last thing I remembered seeing was 2:13AM.

I felt an amazing sensation on my dick. I started to squirm and the sensation I felt intensified. I opened my eyes and saw 4:01 on the clock. Then I turned my head and looked down. I saw the shape of a head hovering over me and the sensation I felt on my cock got even stronger. My eyes adjusted to the darkness and I put my right hand on top of the head that was bobbing up and down over my crotch. That's when I realized I was getting my dick sucked. The sensation I felt was indescribably. The warm, wet lips wrapped around my shaft slid up and down my entire 7 inch length. I felt my balls being massaged while this angel's lips and mouth pleasured my meat. I looked over to where my aunt should have been asleep and there was no one there. That's when reality hit and my head popped up, off my pillow. My Aunt Meg was sucking my cock, and it was the best feeling I had ever experienced.

"Aunt Meg? What are you doing to me?" I asked in a high pitched voice.

"Don't say anything Anthony. Just shut your mouth and let's enjoy our night together."

"Oh Fuck!" I exclaimed as she swallowed my cock again.

I stretched out my arms to the sides and I felt something under my left hand. I grabbed it and held it up in front of me. It was my aunt's tee-shirt. She had gotten naked!

I felt my Aunt's lips leave my cock and I felt her move around from between my legs. I felt her climb on top of me. I looked up at her and saw her approach my upper body. She crawled up, over my chest on her knees and before I knew it, she lowered herself over my face. I felt her hand on top of my head and she pulled my face up a bit, as she adjusted herself so that her pussy could descend onto my face. I felt long strands of pubic hair tickle my nose and I felt smooth, well lubricated skin touch my lips. I opened my mouth and sucked Aunt Meg's outer pussy lips into my mouth. She arched her back and I felt her right hand on my stomach while her left hand pushed my face deeper into her soaking wet pussy. I flickered my tongue into her inner lips and tasted her juices for the first time. I was in heaven. Her pussy lips were smooth, and I could tell they were freshly shaven. However, she left a patch of pubic hair above her clit, that continue to tickle my nose as she rocked her hips back and forth over my face. I slipped my tongue into my aunt's tunnel of love and she gasped. She rocked me harder and faster, making sure that she slid down, far enough over my tongue so that she could rub her clit against it. I could feel the hardness of her 'man in the boat' every time it slid over my tongue. I lifted both my hands and clasped them over her tits. Her nipples were so hard under my fingers. I squeezed and massaged her breasts while she rode my face. My cock throbbed while she did this.

Out of nowhere, Aunt Meg stopped grinding my face. She stood up and turned around, over me. Then she knelt down and slid her ass back toward my face. She lowered her ass over me. I spread her ass cheeks, just the way I had imagined earlier and I slipped my tongue back into her pussy. Aunt Meg moaned and then lowered herself over me. I felt her hard nipples and soft breasts touch my stomach and then...ECSTACY. I felt my her lips wrap around the glans of my cock. She swirled her tongue around my helmet and sucked gently. I felt electricity shoot out, all over body, causing my skin to develop goosebumps. My nipples hardened and my balls tightened. I buried my face deeper inside my aunt and I stuck my nose into her asshole. I started sliding my tongue up and down her backside up from her pussy and into her asshole. Aunt Meg groaned with pleasure as I licked both her holes. I managed to slip my right hand under her and pressed my thumb up, over her well lubricated clit. I massaged her nub while I ate her ass and pussy. She moaned even louder and swallowed the entire length of my cock in the process. The magic my aunt worked on my throbbing stem with her mouth and her hands was the most amazing feeling I had experienced in my life, up to that point. Miraculously, I managed not to climax when she worked my manhood. I was glad that I had already cum twice that night because I was able to last alot longer than the other two times. The same couldn't be said for her. Within moments of me fondling both her holes with my tongue and lips, she screamed.

"Oh my God! I'm going to cum! Don't stop Anthony. Eat my asshole and lick my wet pussy! Fuck Anthony! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!" She screamed.

She sat straight up and pressed her ass into my face. I kept licking her the best I could as I held my breath. Her body shook and trembled over my face and she got extremely wet. Her orgasm must have lasted at least 30 seconds. She collapsed on top of me, allowing me to breath once again. Then she grabbed my stick and swallowed me whole again. She stroked and sucked me with lots of enthusiasm. I knew she wanted to make me cum. I just wasn't ready to give her my load yet. I grabbed her hips, pulled her ass toward me and I buried my face into her pussy again. She let out a little scream and pulled away.

"Please Anthony, don't eat my pussy." She begged. "I'm too sensitive."

I pulled her toward me again and slipped my tongue into her asshole.

"MMMMM." She moaned as she slipped my rod back into her mouth.

I could tell she liked having her asshole licked. She sucked and massaged my penis and my balls for several more minutes while I ate her asshole. She didn't shave her asshole and licking her hairy sphincter was a huge turn on. My aunt kept working me until a familiar feeling overwhelmed me. My body stiffened. Aunt Meg could sense that I was about to orgasm. She took my entire 7 inches down her throat and waited, constantly massaging my balls. I felt the pressure build deep down inside my testicles before it shot up the length of my cock and out of the tip of my pee hole, down into Aunt Meg's throat. As soon as my hot cum hit her throat, she brought her head up and stopped at the base of my penis head. She sucked hard, drinking every drop of seed that came out of my balls until I couldn't take it anymore. I squirmed, trying to pry my cock away from her lips, but she wouldn't let go. I buried my face back into her pussy and sucked hard on her clit. This made her let go. She flopped down on top of me and started to laugh.

hancock75
hancock75
809 Followers
12