Aunt Meg Ch. 07

Story Info
A Night of Ecstasy.
3.5k words
4.65
43.7k
62

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hancock75
hancock75
802 Followers

"Happy Saturday Anthony."

I opened my eyes to the sound of my name. I turned and looked at the red digital numbers on the alarm clock on the nightstand, next to me, and saw 2:56 A.M.

"Anthony, are you naked under these covers?" I heard a soft whisper say in my left ear as I felt a cold hand reach under my bed sheets and touch my naked thigh.

The voice sounded familiar, but it wasn't Aunt Meg's voice. I turned my head toward the whisper and saw a familiar face just a few inches from my face.

"Jasmine?" I asked. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, I couldn't sleep." She said as she sat upright, on my side of the bed. "I kept visualizing the show you and Meg put on for me in my head and it was all I could think about. I figured since I was coming over later this morning anyway, I would let myself in and surprise you and Meg."

I turned to face the other side of the bed and noticed it was empty. Aunt Meg nowhere to be seen.

"Where's Aunt Meg?" I asked.

"I found her passed out on the couch in her bathrobe with her Mac on her lap. You must have really worn her out."

"Maybe we should wake her up and let her know you are here."

"Let her sleep Anthony. She needs her rest." Jasmine replied as she stood up.

I felt her hand slide off my thigh. She stood up, turned her back to me and pulled off her top. Then she reached down to her waist and pushed her bottoms down to her ankles. It was dark in my room, but I could see a faint outline of Jasmine's sexy curves due to the light entering my room from the moonlit sky, outside the window. I wished there was more light in my room so I could see Jasmine's smooth, mocha colored, outer pussy lips as she bent over. After getting undressed, Jasmine walked over to the nightstand and turned on the lamp, probably to let me get a good look at her perfect, naked body.

"The central air is making it a bit chilly in here. Do you mind if I get into bed with you to warm up." She asked.

"What if Aunt Meg sees you in bed with me." I asked, trying to clear the cobwebs from my head as I became more awake.

"If Meg sees me in bed with you, she will probably join us." Jasmine retorted with a giggle.

I felt the bedsheets lift up, off of me, and Jasmine climbed onto my side of the bed. I felt her left hand push down on my pillow as she supported her weight, while she swung her right leg over me. She kept her left leg on the opposite side of my body. I felt her soft breasts and hard nipples brush up against my chest. Then she pushed up, off the pillow and sat back. I felt her ass press down on my soft cock. Within seconds, my manhood began to swell.

"Does that mean you are happy to see me?" Jasmine asked as my shaft inflated and pressed up against her backside.

I put my hands on her thighs and caressed her soft skin. She put her hands on my chest and ran her fingers over my tight pecs. I bent my legs at the knees and thrust my pelvis up, off the bed with enough force that Jasmine's body lifted off of me and she fell forward, causing her to squeal in surprise. I dropped my hips back down onto the bed and slipped my right hand between her legs. I felt a wet spot on my right index finger and knuckle as I touched Jamine's smooth outer lips while I reached for my engorged cock. Jasmine figured out what I was doing rather quickly as she lay her chest on my chest and waited. I gripped my manhood and moved it around until I found the familiar wet spot with the tip of my helmet. As soon as Jasmine felt my cock touch her wetness, she slid her body down until I penetrated her. I felt a slight pop as my manhood pushed through her lubricated, outer lips and entered her velvet-like flower. I felt goosebumps form all over my entire body as her pussy swallowed most of my length.

"Oh fuck." Jasmine gasped as she felt me enter her.

Once I was inside her, she sat upright, lifted her pelvis up a bit and then lowered herself onto me, forcing my package deeper into the spongy muscles of her inviting, inner walls. She repeated this motion a few more times until my entire cock was deep, inside her. Eventually, she leaned forward and rested her breasts back down, onto my chest again. I placed both my hands on her backside and massaged her peach shaped ass, slowly.

"You feel really good inside me Anthony. You are the only man I've let enter me in several years."

"Hopefully, this won't be the last time you let me enter you."

"Let's just say that the three of us are going to have a lot of fun together in the near future." She said with a naughty smile.

I stopped massaging Jasmine's ass and brought my hands up to her face. I placed my palms on her cheeks and extended my fingers just behind both her ears. I pulled her face toward me and brought my lips up to her lips. Jasmine opened her mouth and slipped her tongue into my mouth. My tongue coiled itself around hers, like two snakes on the caduceus. I did the best I could to thrust my pelvis in and out of Jasmine, but the more I tried, the more she pushed down on me. On my final attempt to pump Jasmine's velvety slit, she stopped kissing me and sat up, until her twin cheeks pressed down on my aching balls. I wanted so badly to release my seed deep inside her.

"Slow down Anthony. I know you are a young man, but let's work on your self control. It will make you a better lover."

"Yes Miss Jasmine." I replied in a submissive tone.

"I like that. Call me Miss Jasmine for the rest of this experience, like I am your teacher and you are my student."

"Yes Miss Jasmine." I said again.

Jasmine leaned forward and began kissing me again. We kissed passionately for several minutes, our tongues wrestling in each other's mouths. My cock throbbed and spasmed, like it had a mind of its own, as if it was trying to let Jasmine know that it wanted to be stroked by her inner lips. Everytime my cock spasmed, Jasmine's pussy muscles tighten around my phallus. Either her pussy was spasming on it's own, or Jasmine wanted to tease me, in an attempt to drive me insane with desire for her.

I started feeling a small stream of warm fluid run down the base of my stem, down to my balls. Jasmines pussy was producing excessive amounts of lubricant. I knew her honeypot was well primed and it was obvious she yearned for the same thing I so desperately desired, at that moment and time. Eventually, Jasmine sat up and looked down at me.

"Anthony, have you ever heard of the Amazon position?" She asked.

"No." I replied confused.

"No, what." Jasmine asked.

"No Miss Jasmine."

"That's better." She stated. "Anthony, how flexible are you?"

"Actually, I'm very flexible Miss Jasmine."

"That's good. Let's see if you are telling the truth. I'm about to show you what the Amazon position is."

Jasmine adjusted her legs, planted her feet onto the mattress and stood up slowly. I was so turned on by Jasmine that the feeling of her pussy lifting up, off my cock almost sent me to the point of no return. If she had stood up any slower, I was sure I would have cum all over myself.

Jasmine stood over me and paused. My manhood spasmed again as I looked up at the underside of her perky breasts. Jasmine let me examine her for a few moments before she stepped back and maneuvered herself to the foot of the mattress.

"Anthony, I want you to lift your legs and hold them up by supporting the backs of your knees with your hands."

"Yes Miss Jasmine." I said obediently as I did what she asked.

Once I was in position, Jasmine walked closer to me.

"Bring your knees closer together." She ordered.

I obeyed her. I couldn't see Jasmine too well from that position. I felt the mattress move as she stepped closer to me. Then, I felt her hands grasp both my ankles and she pushed my legs back and down so that my knees almost touched my chest.

"You really are flexible Anthony. This is good."

"Yes Miss Jasmine."

"Make sure you hold this position."

I did as she asked. I let go of the backs of my knees and placed my hands, palms down, on either side of my body. I looked up at Jasmine as she moved her body closer to me. I felt her feet touch my fingertips as she maneuvered into position, above me. Then, I felt her right hand let go of my left ankle. Jasmine squatted down so that her thighs rested on the backs of my legs. Her weight forced my knees, onto my chest. Within seconds, I felt her fingertips wrap themselves around my hardness. As she pulled my throbbing cock back, I felt more of her body weight press down on the backs of my legs. Then I felt a familiar pop on the tip of my stem as I entered her folds. My entire erection slid deep into Jasmine as she sat on my legs and straddled me.

"Mmmm." Jasmine moaned.

I felt Jasmine's right hand grasp my left ankle again, after she used it to insert me into her pussy. Her grip tightened on both my ankles as she started grinding me. She rocked her pelvis back and forth, hard and fast. She was very deliberate in how she fucked me. She made sure I knew that she was in control while I was in a very submissive position. I had never felt anything like this before. Being fucked in this manner was extremely erotic for me, but it was also uncomfortable. It was a bit hard to breathe as my knees pressed down hard onto my chest. In an odd way, it made me last longer than I ever thought I would. The discomfort I felt counter balanced the extreme pleasure I was feeling while Jasmine rode me like a wild buck.

"Oh Anthony!" Jasmine moaned loudly. She stopped grinding me and started bouncing up and down, hard and fast, on my groin.

Within moments of pounding me, my balls and asshole felt extremely wet. Jasmine's pussy released a large amount of fluid as she climaxed all over me. She let out a loud scream as she fucked me. Then, without warning, I felt something I had never felt before. Something hard entered my asshole. My rectum tightened as hard as it could, but whatever entered me slid further inside me and I was helpless to stop it.

"What's the matter Anthony? Is this the first time a woman slipped a finger into your ass?"

It was at that moment that I realized Aunt Meg was in the bedroom with Jasmine and me.

"Aunt Meg!" I exclaimed.

"Shut your mouth Anthony!" Jasmine demanded.

I obeyed without a word.

"I was hoping you would join us." Jasmine said as she turned to face Aunt Meg without breaking her stride.

"Well, I woke up to the familiar sounds of your moaning. I looked around, but I didn't see you. I thought I was dreaming. Then, I heard more moaning and the sounds of two bodies smacking into each other coming from up here. I had to come see what was happening in here while I was sleeping. When I saw you fucking my nephew the way you fuck me when I wear the strap-on, I figured I would have some fun."

Jasmine started laughing. She stopped bouncing up and down on my cock and started grinding me again.

"Anthony, I see Jasmine taught you the amazon position."

"She sure did, Aunt Meg." I said in a raspy voice, struggling to fill my lungs with air as my knees continued to press into my chest.

"Meg, are you going to do what I think you're about to do?" Jasmine asked.

"If you are asking me if I'm about to milk my nephew's prostate, then yes." She said with a giggle.

"Wait, did you say you're going to milk my prostate?!" I asked in a panic.

"Relax Anthony!" Jasmine demanded. "You're going to like this. Just make sure you tell me when you are about to cum, ok?

"Yes Miss Jasmine." I answered in a timid voice.

As soon as I answered, I felt a pressure inside me. Jasmine continued to grind me hard and fast. I was impressed by her stamina. The harder and faster she went, the more intense the pressure inside my rectum became. I felt Aunt Meg's finger fuck my virgin asshole. She must had had her finger slightly bent upward as she thrust it in and out of me.

It was a very odd feeling at first, but then, without warning, I felt a climax come over me like no other orgasm I ever experience. I grasped both of Jasmine's ankles and squeezed as hard as I could. It felt like electricity coursing through out my whole body.

"Anthony, are you cumming?!" Jasmine squealed as she felt my grip tighten on her ankles.

Before I could answer, I felt my fluids erupt from deep inside my balls, out of the tip of my cock. Jasmine stopped grinding my cock and slid her body forward, onto my stomach. My dick slipped out of her pussy, but not before I sent two streams of hot, sticky semen deep inside her. Then, without warning, I felt a hand squeeze the tip of my cock. My stem continued to spasm as my orgasm continued, but my cum couldn't exit my helmut. I felt Aunt Meg put me in her mouth. It was her hand that had grabbed my cock. She released her grip and stroked my manhood with her left hand while her right hand continued to milk my prostate. I felt the rest of my cum exit the tip of my cock as I sprayed the back of my Aunt's throat. Words can't explain the sensation I felt. My orgasm lasted for what felt like a full minute.

After my orgasm faded, Aunt Meg pulled her finger out of my ass and released her lips from the tip of my helmut. I Iooked up and saw Jasmine looking back at me.

"Anthony, I told you to warn be before you came!" She exclaimed as a mixture of my hot cum and her juices leaked out of her pussy, onto my stomach.

"I'm sorry Jasmine, but I had an intense jolt of electricity shoot through my body. It came out of nowhere. I had never felt anything like that before and I couldn't speak!"

"Don't worry Jasmine, he couldn't have cum that much. I swallowed quite a large load from him."

Jasmine slid off me and lay down on her back, next to me. She looked at Aunt Meg without saying a word.

Aunt Meg smiled. Then she climbed onto the bed and positioned herself between Jasmine's legs.

"I have a solution." She said as she lowered herself over Jasmine's pussy.

She placed her lips on Jasmine's labia and proceeded to lick the remnents of my seed from her slit. Jasmine moaned slightly as Aunt Meg lapped up our sexual fluids.

My eyes were locked onto my aunt as I watched her perform oral sex on her girlfriend. After several moments of feasting on Jasmine's slit, Aunt Meg lifted her head.

"Why don't you sit on my face and let me suck out the rest of my naughty nephew's cum." She suggested.

"I love that idea." Jasmine answered.

I watched Jasmine sit up and move over so that Aunt Meg could lay down where Jasmine had been. Once my aunt was in position, Jasmine stood over her and lowered her pussy onto her face. Jasmine arched her back and moaned as my Aunt consumed her muffin. My cock spasmed, letting me know that it wanted to play some more. It never went soft after my orgasm. It was at this point that I decided to take some initiative.

I slid off the bed and walked to the foot of the mattress. Neither woman had noticed that I had moved. I watched them for several moments before climbing onto the bed. I positioned myself between Aunt Meg's legs, lifted them up, put them on my shoulders and knelt down in front of her so that I could penetrate her hairy essence.

Jasmine looked back, over her shoulder and watched me with a smile. She knew what I wanted to do . She stood up and turned around to face me as I entered my Aunt.

"Oh fuck!" Aunt Meg whaled as my entire manhood slipped into her saturated folds.

Jasmine lowered herself over Aunt Meg's face, this time in reverse cowgirl position. She leaned forward and started licking Aunt Meg's clit while I fucked her. Both women moaned as they licked each other's private parts while I pumped my mother's sister. I leaned back a bit and fucked her slowly, so that I could watch Jasmine's tongue flutter over Aunt Meg's clit. I was extremely aroused watching Jasmine take in a mouth full of Aunt Meg's strawberry blonde pubic hair while she worked her exposed clit.

"I need to cum Anthony!" Exclaimed Aunt Meg. "Fuck my pussy harder!"

Jasmine stopped licking my Aunt and looked up at me.

"Do as your Aunt asked boy." She demanded.

"Yes Miss Jasmine." I said obediently.

Aunt Meg let out a loud scream as my thrusts intensified in force and speed. Jasmine slid off my Aunt and knelt next to her. She leaned forward to get a closer look at my cock entering and exiting my Aunt's muffin.

"Anthony is doing a good job Meg." Jasmine said to my Aunt as she looked at her over her shoulder.

"Mmmmhmmmm!!" Aunt Meg managed to say between loud moans of pleasure.

"Aunt Meg, I'm going to cum!" I said to her, getting ready to pull out of her.

"Pull out Anthony and feed me your seed." Jasmine said as she lay her head on Aunt Meg's stomach with her mouth open.

"Here it comes!" I exclaimed as I was about to pull my cock out of Aunt Meg's pussy.

"Oh no you don't!" Aunt Meg yelled.

She slipped her legs from off my shoulders and wrapped them around my waist, tight to keep me from pulling out.

"Jasmine got your load and I want to feel you cum inside me too!"

Jasmine lifted her head from Aunt Meg's stomach and looked back at her in surprise. I let out a loud groan as the first rope of cum erupted from the tip of my cock, deep into Aunt Meg's pussy. I felt her pussy muscles tighten around my stem as I came. Aunt Meg let out a loud groan too. Her body convulsed and spasmed. I could tell her orgasm had just started. It was as if my planting my seed inside her caused her to climax. Our bodies convulsed together, for several moments. Finally, my orgasm subsided, but Aunt Meg's body kept spasming for several more seconds after I was done. Her legs released their grip, allowing me to start pumping her again. As I continued to fuck my aunt, Jasmine slid off the bed, walked over to Aunt Meg and whispered something in her ear. When she was done, she lay down next to her. As soon as Aunt Meg finished climaxing, she sat up. My cock slid out of her. She flipped her body around and climbed on top of Jasmine in a 69 position.

"Go ahead Jasmine, suck all of Anthony's cum out of my pussy." She said as she lowered her groin onto Jasmine's face. "Anthony, come over here and let me suck that beautiful cock of yours." Aunt Meg demanded.

I was more than happy to obey. Aunt Meg licked and sucked my manhood from tip to base until I went soft. When Jasmine was done drinking my fluids from Aunt Meg's pussy, she spanked her ass a few times. Aunt Meg got off Jasmine. She turned around and kissed her, before laying down next to her. I maneuvered my way between both women and took turns kissing them both. Then they both lay their heads on my chest and the 3 of us fell asleep.

hancock75
hancock75
802 Followers