Aunt Mildred's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,228 Followers

I stepped back and my dick pulled from her sucking mouth with a pop. “Alvin!” Aunt Mildred had a sly smile on her face. “You wouldn’t do that to your poor helpless aunt? Why, with my back hurt like this, I wouldn’t be able to stop you from pushing that long tube deep in my asshole. I couldn’t even stop you from using one of my butt plugs to make me keep it in. I would be totally helpless.” I smiled down at her and stroked my hard dick. “Yes Aunt Mildred. You would be just as helpless as Sharon and I were when you did it to us. We even heard you sometimes when you made mom take an enema. Did you like doing it to her too?” I placed the vibrator on her clit and turned it on. Aunt mildred humped her pussy against it. When she didn’t answer, I pushed it into her pussy. Like I said, it was slightly curved and slid in real easy.

Aunt Mildred’s pussy took almost the entire vibrator. The look on her face told me she loved it. Aunt Mildred looked up at me. “You want to know what I did to your mom? Yes! I used to give her the same type of enema I gave you and your sister. Only I would make her hold it in. I would massage her stomach and pinch her nipples while she twisted and squirmed. Is that what you wanted to hear? I even used one of my butt plugs in her ass. And she used to do the same thing to me.” I looked down at my aunt. As bad as I wanted to fuck her, I decided to wait. “I’m going to take a shower. When I come back, I’ll give you your muscle relaxer.” Aunt Mildred smiled. “I think you already gave me my muscle relaxer. But I’ll gladly take some more.” I chuckled as I entered the bathroom. Even the cold water couldn’t deflate my hardon.

I finished, dried off and walked back into the bedroom. I didn’t bother to put on any clothes and Aunt Mildred’s eyes followed me. I walked to the kitchen and got her medicine and a drink for me. I came back and made Aunt mildred take her medicine. Then I positioned myself alongside her in her bed. I put my arm around her and pulled her into me. Aunt Mildred's hand found my dick and she wrapped it around the shaft. I kissed her lips as her hand softly squeezed my hard dick. “Tell me Aunt Mildred, what would you have done if it had been Sharon who had come to take care of you?” Aunt Mildred chuckled. “Why, I would have seduced her just like I seduced you. Although, I have to admit, it wouldn’t have taken much. You see, Sharon comes to visit me often. By the way, are you still fucking her?” I almost choked on my drink. How did she know? Did Sharon tell her?

“Oh don’t look so shocked. I knew about you two when you were teenagers. How could I miss the cum stains on her sheets? I even use to peek at the two of you. Remember that the bathroom door joined both bedrooms?” I couldn’t believe it. Aunt Mildred knew that Sharon and I used to fuck each other as teenagers. I was the guy who took her cherry. “Sometimes! But it’s hard when we live in different states and she’s married with kids of her own. But really Aunt Mildred, did you really seduce her?” Aunt Mildred looked at me and smiled. “Well, it’s more like she seduced me. But Alvin, do you really intend to do the things to me you said?” I looked at her. She really wanted me to do the things I had said I would do. “How’s your back feel?” Aunt mildred kissed my cheek. “I feel good enough to do this.” She moved down on the bed and I again felt her lips circle my dick. She had it hard in no time. I have had many women suck my dick. Some young and some old! But nobody ever sucked it like Aunt Mildred did. I grabbed handfuls of sheet as my dick exploded in her mouth. And she swallowed every drop. We fell asleep in each other arms.

I woke up early the next morning. I was fixing breakfast when the phone rang. It was Sharon and she asked about Aunt Mildred. I told her that the fall hadn’t been that bad. That Aunt Mildred had just sprained her back a bit and I would be staying about a week until she felt better. I told her Aunt Mildred was sleeping and I would call her back when she was awake. Sharon chuckled and told me to take very good care of Aunt Mildred. I told her I intended to do just that. She said she would be able to come down in about two weeks and asked me to please stay until she got there. She hinted at us having some time to ourselves when she did. My dick throbbed at the thought. One of the things Sharon loved, was taking it in the ass. That way, she never had to worry about getting pregnant.

When I took her breakfast up to her, Aunt Mildred was lying back on her pillows. I sat sipping my coffee while she ate. “So honey, what are we going to do today?” I sat and looked at her. The nightgown she wore exposed her tits to my view. And the way it opened at her thighs, I could see that she still wore no panties. “Well, you’re going to finish your breakfast. Then I’m going to lay you back and lick that pussy. After I make you cum, I’m gonna fix you up with a very special enema.” I could see the gleam of lust in her eyes. “What type of special enema?” instead of answering her, I only laughed. I licked her pussy until she filled my mouth with her hot crème, and the room with her cries. Then, as she lay on her back, her chest heaving, I went into the bathroom. I had already put her bag in there. She could hear me running the water. “Don’t make it too hot or too cold.” I laughed. “I remember how it’s suppose to be. You gave it to me enough.”

When I came back into the room, aunt Mildred’s eyes glued on the enema bag. It was so full it bulged to the point of bursting. ‘Alvin! Surely you don’t expect to put all that in me?” I looked at her. “Not all of it. Just, as much as you can take. Now turn on your side Aunt Mildred.” She didn’t turn over right away. Instead she started to protest. I hooked the bag on the edge of her bed and opened the closet. I held up one of her butt plugs. “The more you protest, the longer it takes, the longer you’ll have to hold it in.” Aunt mildred sighed and turned on her side. I pushed her nightgown up and used my fingers to spread her cheeks. I dabbed some Vaseline at her asshole and rubbed some more along the tube. “This tube is shaped more like a thin dick. Is this the one you use on Sharon?” I slowly pushed the tube up into her puckered hole. Instead of letting the water flow thru right away, I fucked her with it.

“Oh Alvin! You’re making it feel so good.” Aunt Mildred moved her ass in time with my soft thrust. “You do this to Sharon when she comes here, don’t you?” Aunt Mildred moaned and nodded her head. “Just like you use your dick to fuck her in the ass. She told me all about it.” I flicked the little catch and the warm water flowed from the tub. “Oh Alvin! I feel it filling me. Oh! It’s been so long. It’s not like when I give it to myself.” I reached around and began to slowly rub her stomach. I could feel it beginning to swell as her ass filled. “Alvin, it’s too much. Stop! Alvin, your letting too much go in me.” I stopped the flow and as I eased the tub free, I pushed the plug into place. Aunt Mildred, her stomach poked out like some starving child lay on her stomach whimpering. “Alvin please! Help me get to the bathroom. I won’t be able to hold this much in for long.” I stepped around so that she could see me. “This time I’m gonna let you off easy. But later on tonight, you’ll hold it a lot longer. Do you hear me Aunt Mildred?” in a whimpering voice, she answered me. “Yes Alvin. Whatever you say.”

I helped Aunt Mildred to the bathroom and closed the door. Then I went to the other bathroom and washed up. When I came back, Aunt Mildred was sitting on the side of the bed. She looked up at me and sighed. “My stomach hurts like hell. But I feel better than I have in a long time. Maybe later we can use some of the other toys I have.” I was unzipping my pants as I walked towards her. “Oh yea, Aunt Mildred. I intend to use all your toys. And when Sharon gets here, we’ll both use them.” her moan as my dick slipped into her mouth let me know that she understood our relationship completely. That was two years ago and Aunt Mildred and I get together often. I have even been able to see more of my sister.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,228 Followers
12