Aunt Missy

Story Info
A little fantasy, very loosely based on real life.
4.1k words
4.3
174.4k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a lucky kid. When I was 18, my best friend "Dave" lived next door, and he had a pool, and a bunch of cute older cousins who used to enjoy coming over. But I have to admit, I really had a crush on his mother, "Missy." I called her "Aunt Missy," because she had known my parents when they moved here, and had looked after some of the other neighborhood kids and me, especially after Dave was born. She was 36, but had the face of a 30-year-old and the body of a 20-year-old. There was talk around town (mostly by bitter old ladies) that she had appeared in a girlie magazine. But if she did, it must have been awhile ago, since we tried in vain to find a copy. The closest I ever got was an auto parts calendar that had run a few years back in the area, and I masturbated to her constantly. She was the best Miss April ever.

One really hot summer day, I ambled over to chill out and watch TV with Dave, and maybe play some cards or video games. Just in case, of course, I brought a gym bag with a towel, a swimsuit and an air mattress, but it would have been rude, and a little obvious, to have just come over ready to swim. Besides, I was the only guy who could even challenge Joey's high scores, and I knew I was getting good enough to beat him.

When I knocked on the door, Missy answered and smiled. "Oh, hi, Joey!" she said. I was a short kid, and she was tall enough that her lovely chest was right at eye level. I had to look up and make eye contact quickly, and I think I succeeded. If I didn't, she didn't seem all that upset. Then again, maybe she found it flattering. "Hi, Aunt Missy," I said. "Is Dave still here?"

She looked a bit sad and sympathetic. "Oh, you should have called. He left for football fantasy camp this morning. He'll be gone for two weeks."

I was bummed out. "Aw, man..." I said, without thinking. Realizing I should probably be a little more polite, I added, "Well, you're right. I really shoulda called, and I'm sorry about that. Was he excited about going?"

"He was. Sorry he didn't tell you before, but we decided to surprise him," she answered.

"That's really cool, though," I said.

"Oh, I think he's really going to enjoy it," she started, but then stopped and said, "Say, if you'd like to come in for a soda or something...I'd hate to just leave you out on that hot doorstep." She tossed her head slightly, just ruffling her long, luxurious golden hair. Now, I lived right next door, so it wasn't a big deal or anything, but on the other hand, here was a chance to spend a little time with Aunt Missy. I mean, even though I knew even then that it was just a crush, she was cool to talk to, and very, very nice to look at. She was wearing Daisy Duke shorts (this was back when "The Dukes Of Hazzard" was a first-run show, and those shorts were still a wee bit scandalous, especially for a recent divorcee), a pink tie-dye top stretched tight over her boobs, and no bra! "That sounds great, Aunt Missy," I said, and stepped through the doorway into the air conditioning. That was another thing I always liked about her—she kept her house really cool in the summertime. In addition to being comfortable, it meant I got to steal a look at her hard nipples. I tried not to get caught, but there were times when I was pretty sure she knew and just didn't say anything.

She got out a two-liter bottle of cola and poured us each a glass over a couple of ice cubes. We sat in the dining room, overlooking the pool, and talked about Dave's summer camp, and how his father was doing. They'd split up because he was always out on trucking runs, and she couldn't deal with a long-distance relationship. It was an amicable divorce, though my parents always said she took him to the cleaners. She did get to keep the house, and she had had a lot of improvements made, including the in-ground pool. Obviously, she was doing okay.

As we finished our sodas, she said, "Hey, if you'd like to have a swim while you're here, be my guest." She said it nonchalantly, as she always did, just being a good host, but she might as well have sung it. I tried to be just as cool about it, but...well, it was a hot day. "Sure, that sounds great!"

"You can go ahead and change in the bathroom," she said. "Do you need a suit, or...?"

"I, uh, brought one," I said, a little sheepish.

"I figured as much," she said, but her tone was not at all offended—more "boys will be boys" than anything else, the same way she acted when she caught me staring at her. "Go get changed." I didn't wait for her to say it again, and grabbed my suit out of the bag. It was really a pair of purple bike shorts; I liked being able to move through the water as if wearing Speedos, but without the same naked feeling.

When I got out onto the pool deck, I froze. Aunt Missy had found my air mattress, and was blowing it up. It was a really big, thick, transparent float, but she'd already made a lot of headway. She hadn't heard me over her own breathing and exhaling into the plastic toy, and I took the opportunity to gawk for awhile at her big bulging breasts heaving, and her lips wrapped around the inflation nozzle. Then I realized I was getting a really obvious erection. Why hadn't I brought my board shorts? I grabbed my towel to hide it, and made a little noise to let her know I was there.

"Oh, hey, Joey," she said, turning around. "I hope you don't mind that I started blowing up your float."

"Oh, no, no big deal. It's really nice of you," I said, trying to sound casual. "I, uh, figured I'd bring it over so I wouldn't have to mooch one of yours." My cock was throbbing behind the towel.

"That's very sweet of you," she said, and smiled. Did she look down at my crotch for just an instant?

"Why don't you go ahead and get wet while I finish this off?"

I smiled a little shakily, and stepped out to the edge of the pool, holding onto my towel until the last possible moment as I stepped in. If Dave were here, I would have done a cannonball into the deep end to try to splash him as much as possible, but somehow, I didn't think that would be appreciated. I swam around the deep end of the pool, where I could look like I was relaxing without making it quite as obvious that I was watching her inflate my float. She was definitely in good shape, though; it couldn't have been more than five minutes or so before the toy was tautly full of air and shining in the sun. My erection was mostly gone, too, which was actually mildly disappointing now, since I knew she couldn't see it in the water. She blew one last delicious breath of air into the bulging vinyl, and capped it off—with her tongue. My eyes almost bugged out of my head, and I hoped she had missed it.

"All yours if you want it," she said (!), laying the float by the water's edge within easy reach. "I don't know about you, but that took a lot out of me. I think I'll get some sun, and a little rest, if you don't mind."

"Um, thank you for blowing up my lounge, Aunt Missy," I said, trying to just sound polite and not aroused. "It was really nice of you."

"You're welcome, Joey," she said warmly. I didn't know what I was hearing in her voice, but I knew I really liked it. She was flushed from the effort—that float was really big—and the color in her cheeks really turned me on. I tried to get back to my swimming, and mostly succeeded. I did a few laps to work off my tension, and had just paused when I heard the back door close. I looked up, and she was wearing a very skimpy white bikini, and I felt my erection return in the sun-warmed water. The bottom clung to her rounded flanks, showing them off beautifully, and her big breasts fetchingly overflowed the strained top. Even though it was brutally hot outside the pool, her nipples were prominent under the sheer fabric. Her toned, buxom body was already tan, but this would let in all the sun she needed.

She smiled at her effect on me, and asked, as if she needed to, "What do you think, Joey?" She strutted across the deck to her lounge chair, almost as if she were modeling.

I knew my face was really red, but I hoped she wouldn't mind. "You look great, Aunt Missy," I said. I meant it, but I was trying not to mean it too much.

She beamed. "Flatterer." She sat down on the lounge, leaning over a low table with a drawer that held a couple of magazines. As she did, her cleavage seemed to grow with the effect of gravity. She picked a magazine and put the rest back in the drawer, then withdrew a small bottle of suntan lotion, and started rubbing it on her exquisite skin, slathering the oily liquid on her arms, her plump thighs and well-formed calves, and her curvy waist and hips. I tried to swim and watch at the same time, with mixed results, but my cock wasn't going down anytime soon, that was for sure. "Say, Joey, I hate to impose, but would you mind putting some suntan lotion on my back?"

I blushed even more deeply. "You don't have to..." she said.

"Oh, no, it's no problem at all," I said, a bit too quickly. "I was thinking I needed a bit of rest anyway, so it's cool." Oh, I was being really casual about this, unless she was actually paying attention. "You're so sweet," she said. As I got closer, I realized I hadn't brought my towel, but she seemed not to notice my raging hard-on.

She folded the back of her chaise flat, and lay on her chest. I could just barely see the gentle curves of her beautiful bouncy breasts flattened underneath her, and I swallowed hard, hoping she didn't hear. I squirted a little suntan lotion on my hands and began to lightly rub it on to her soft skin. The scents of coconut, chlorine, and—I was convinced—my arousal filled the air. "Oh, you don't have to be that gentle," she said teasingly.

I was almost shaking as I rubbed a little more firmly. "Ohhhhh, that's perfect," she half-moaned. I thought I was going to orgasm in my shorts right then, but somehow I managed to relax enough to keep going. Then she asked, "I don't want to make you uncomfortable, Joey, but would you mind untying my top? I like to have an even tan, and the strings never tan through." Did I mind? It was a dream come true! I just wished I wasn't totally spazzing with embarrassment. I untied the strings as she asked, for some reason still acting as though I were handling eggshells. They fell away, leaving the exquisite smooth tan color of her back uninterrupted from the dimples of her butt (which the bottoms didn't quite hide) to the honey-blonde hair she had brushed to one side.

I rubbed in some more sunscreen where her top had (barely) been, until she sighed happily. "Mmmm, that's perfect. Now, I can really relax. Thank you *yawn* so much..." She smiled back at me...and looked right at my swollen crotch. "Though... it looks like you enjoyed it too."

"Ahhh..." I started, panicking. "I mean, I'm..."

She shushed me, and started to turn around, but (unfortunately) remembered her top was untied, so she held it over her beautiful globes, and turned halfway. I couldn't help looking as much as I could.

"It's okay, Joey. You're all grown up now, and it's perfectly natural to be...aroused," she said. Then she looked down at my stiff member again. "And it's flattering, to be honest."

I relaxed a little at that, but still felt as though I'd been caught with my hand in the cookie jar. "I'm glad you're not offended, Aunt Missy..." I said.

"Of course not, dear. You've become a man, that's all. Sometimes, that means things get...a little hard," she said, her smooth alto voice keeping my blood pumping furiously. She laughed and turned back over, adjusting herself. "Why don't you have another dip in the pool and relax a little bit while I take a nap? If you want, we can talk more about it later." No guy my age could relax after all that, especially with the thought of talking more about sexual arousal with a busty blonde twice his age. The fact that this was my best friend's mom made it all that much more exciting. I swam about, trying to make my erection go away, and failing miserably. The sun had now warmed the water to the point where I didn't even shrink when I got back in, and as my heart rate went up, I felt my cock throb with each beat. I decided what I needed was a nap of my own, so I got some suntan lotion, coating my back the best I could, and lay down on the huge, thick lounge Aunt Missy had blown up for me.

That was a big mistake. Now, I was floating, bobbing up and down, with a cushion of air pressing right against my member—and it was full of Aunt Missy's hot breaths. I couldn't resist rubbing it a little. Then, I realized that this was a good opportunity to take care of myself. Aunt Missy was asleep, and the yard had a very high privacy fence, so nobody would see if I played. I started humping the huge lounge, and felt myself begin to respond. It was exquisite!

I was high enough, though, that after just a few minutes, my swim shorts began to dry out. The Lycra fabric dried quickly, which made them perfect for biking—and even for swimming, but it also cooled me off, in a way that was no longer of any use. While part of me screamed that this was a bad idea and could easily get me in a lot of trouble, I peeled the shorts down, but didn't take them off, so I could pull them up quickly if I needed to. Then I slathered suntan lotion on my butt, and even more on my cock, which returned to attention. Heart in my throat, I "relaxed" back down onto the blown-up luxury of my float, and began to rub against it again. I stared at Aunt Missy's pert buttocks and bare back for awhile, reveled in the sight of her tan skin glistening with lotion and a light sheen of perspiration in the sun—and just the faint curve of her bosom pressing against the fabric of the lounge and bulging out from underneath her--then closed my eyes...and started to imagine she was under me as I rode the lounge faster and harder...

A gasp shook me out of my fantasy, and I opened my eyes to see Aunt Missy watching me rub myself on my float. I was so busted!

"Joey, what are you doing?" she asked, sounding shocked. Oh, this was it. She'd literally caught me with my pants down. I freaked, freezing in place. I knew she was going to throw me out, and possibly even tell someone. I'd never get to come back here. "Well?" she asked.

"A—Aunt Missy, I'm so sorry..." I stammered. "I just got kinda carried away. I'm really, really sorry..." Her eyes went from wide to narrow, a look my own mother had had from time to time. But then she recovered, put her hands on her beautifully rounded hips and shook her head. "Joey, I should have expected this. I'm as much to blame as you are, I suppose." She got up from the lounge, having already tied her top back into place. Her hand rested on the table for a second, and I thought I saw her pick up something shiny, but her hands were empty as she walked into the water. Meanwhile, my erection remained unrepentantly stiff, still nestled into the air-filled vinyl. I reached down to pull my shorts up, but she laughed. "Don't you think it's a little late for that, Joey? I know what you've been doing."

I turned white under my sunscreen. "Please don't tell anyone," I pleaded softly. I tried not to move. "Mmmmm... I could," she said, as if considering it. "Of course, then I'd probably have to explain what I was doing having you rub suntan lotion on my bare back." She shook her pretty head, tossing her beautiful golden hair from side to side. "No, I won't tell. But..." she pursed her full, pouty lips. "You've been a very naughty boy, Joey..."

"I'll never do it again, Aunt Missy, I promise," I said. Of course, I probably would have been a lot more convincing if my hips weren't flexing again every so often, involuntarily keeping my cock hard. "Ohhhhh, Joey, we both know that's not true. You have certain urges around women you find attractive," she said, her tone at once understanding and sexy. "It's only natural. But you need to learn to be more discreet..." I was leaking precum, and wondering what was going to happen next. "Uh huh...uh, yes, of course, you're right," I said quickly.

"And more honest. You almost got away with jacking yourself off in front of me without me even knowing. Even Dave's never tried that," she said—though there was just a touch of grudging admiration in her soft voice.

A tiny groan escaped my lips, but I nodded wordlessly. I was too aroused for words. She smiled at me and moved toward the float. We were both in shallow water, and she reached my side just as the water got up to her bikini top. "You poor dear," she said. "You really look like you need to finish..." she pulled something from her waistband—a metal mechanical pencil. "On the other hand, I really shouldn't let such a naughty act go unpunished."

"What...what are you going to do with that?" I asked, trying not to pump my cock against the inflatable she had blown up so beautifully.

She reached up with her empty hand and groped my float. It was big enough that I was looking down on her now, into her bountiful cleavage. "Normally, I keep a pencil or two out here to do word puzzles with," she said. "Right now, I find myself wondering what would happen if one got too close to a big bouncy pool toy."

My member squirted a little—past precum, but not quite a full-on climax. "Oh, please don't..." I whispered.

Aunt Missy licked her lips and stretched, basking in the sun and closing her eyes for a second. As she did, I realized that her top wasn't lined, and I could see her browned nipples quite clearly through the wet fabric! She finished her stretch, and trained her jewel-like blue eyes on mine mischievously. "Don't what?" she asked. "I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet. And I don't know what you're going to do. Maybe you'll keep fucking your blowup toy until you cum, or maybe you'll stop." I almost did right then—this was definitely the first time I'd ever heard her talk dirty. "And maybe I'll just watch...or maybe I'll..." she brought the pencil up to the toy, just barely dimpling the soft vinyl with it. "...puncture it."

I felt another spurt escape my engorged cock, and I couldn't resist starting up again, looking guiltily into her eyes. I was so close, and already in trouble. "But you blew it up soooo well," I said. I meant it, but I was also trying to save my toy. It had cost me quite a bit of money from my part-time job. "Mmmmhmmmhmmmm, yes, I did," she said, chuckling agreement. "And I'll bet you loved watching me do it, didn't you?

"Oh, yes..." I said, pumping shamelessly.

"Did you like my tits bouncing and heaving as I puffed it up for you?" she asked, taking in a deep breath of air as she finished.

"I...I loved it..." I panted.

As I watched, she reached for the nozzle again. It was right above the level of her mouth as it bobbed up and down, so she grabbed the float to steady it, and pulled the valve open with her teeth. She looked smolderingly at me as she covered it with her lips, and she forced more air into the sun-heated vinyl toy. I thrust carefully to keep from pulling the float out of her mouth, and to keep the pencil, which was in the hand she had on top of the toy, from penetrating the vulnerable pumped-up plastic. I was going to cum any moment, and we both knew it.

Finally, she plugged the cap back in again, and stood back to admire her handiwork. As he pulled the metal pencil away, I breathed a sigh of relief, and kept riding the toy, a bit more vigorously now that she wasn't threatening it. "You look like you're about to finish," she said, smiling wryly. She waded closer again, this time pressing her beautiful breasts against the taut vinyl. "You'd better hurry up."

I could feel the warmth and pressure building up in my balls, and I knew she was right. "What happens...ohhhh...if I don't, Aunt...Missy?" I asked.

"You ask too many questions, cutie," she said huskily, and brought the pencil back to the beautifully plump surface of the inflatable. She slid it between her breasts teasingly and winked, and then pressed it down on the surface of the float, dimpling the vinyl, until *Pft!* it sank in, and she withdrew it. My poor toy began to hiss loudly, and my eyes grew wide. I hurriedly put a finger over it to stop the leak, and pumped my cock against the float like crazy. I was leaking precum freely, and barely holding back.

12