Aunt Peggy's Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrJack
MrJack
721 Followers

"Oh Daniel, I'm sorry," Peggy said with a mixture of regret and happiness. "I've almost gone too far! Please don't cum yet! But Honey, I just couldn't help myself. You have the most wonderful cock I've ever had the joyous pleasure of playing with and sucking! Oh, I love it, I love it, I do! Oh Daniel, I don't know how far you are willing to go with me, but I'm hoping and praying that you will fuck me with your beautiful manhood. Will you? Will you fuck me right now?"

I sprang up from my back on the bed, pulled this woman into my arms, and kissed her with a lusty passion. Jumping to my knees, I threw Peggy onto the bed. She landed atop my covers with my body between her legs. I believe I knew this was going to have to be one of those 'slam-bam-thank-you-ma'am' fucks. I knew because I couldn't wait for anymore foreplay and neither could my new lover.

Peggy spread her trembling legs and I grabbed my pulsating erection. My cock was going on a trek through unfamiliar territory. My cockhead would lead the way on this perilous vaginal expedition and my cockshaft would follow the courageous explorer. Together they fought through a jungle of thick growth forested bush. After kissing and teasing a quivering clit, they sank into a steamy, soaking-wet hole they had not yet explored. A wild-river of pussy juices flowed here.

My cockshaft entered Peggy's vaginal hole and sank to the full depth of its swollen, elongated length. Pussy juices drowned and lubricated the penetrating penile rod. Long gone was any hint of a virginal hymen to break. Instead, a mature pussy welcomed my meaty erection. As I thrust in and out, this woman's inflamed pussy muscles greedily grabbed hold and refused to release their death-grip embrace.

I was fucking Peggy and the woman was fucking me! Each time my penile piston shoved itself into the slippery vaginal depths, my lover's hips bucked up forcing the well-lubricated copulation-tool to sink deeper into her tight-fitting vaginal socket. Wanton sighs and moans of masculine and feminine lust drowned out all other sounds.

With my burning erection buried to its hilt inside a sweltering hot vaginal oven, I knew I wouldn't be able to hang onto my steaming male juices much longer. My seminal fluids boiled and churned.

Right on cue, my liquefied, fiery cum erupted as streams of hot lava. My semen and sperm entered Peggy's glory-hole pussy and were met by waves of spurting and spraying vaginal cum. Together, we two wicked fornicators fucked with a passion of unrestrained lust and love.

Earth-quaking, mind-blowing orgasms shook me violently. With this older, more-mature woman, I was experiencing a new kind of orgasmic pleasure. Raging masculine hormones ran rampant and spurred me to ram my agonizingly delighted cock into Peggy's man-hungry vaginal cavity with rapid, jackhammer-quick thrusts.

My lover's hips were bucking and jumping so violently, I felt like I might be thrown out of the slippery saddle any minute. Digging my fingernails deep into the supple flesh of Peggy's ass, I just hung on tight, stayed on the ride, and reveled in the wild, untamed, carnal thrill of it!

As for Peggy, her mind and body were lost in a netherworld of blissful ecstasy. After years of mistreatment and a long period of sexual oppression, she was at long last finding herself fulfilled. The fact that it was a teenaged male's cock buried deep inside her pussy didn't matter. The fact that it was her nephew's hot semen and sperm pouring into her wet vaginal cavity didn't matter. What did matter was that she was now on the wildest rollercoaster ride of orgasmic satisfaction she'd ever been on!

Peggy had put a pillow over her mouth to stifle her orgasmic screams. I was thinking that if we were alone in the house, she wouldn't have cared. I wouldn't have cared either. My wanton sex partner could have screamed as much as she wanted. Yet, I knew she and I both had to restrain ourselves because we didn't want to alert a certain 'son-of-a-bitch' to the fact that forbidden fucking going on in this house.

One last thrust of my chunky meat and one last drop of cummy gravy was all I had left in me. Peggy's sex-satisfied pussy released its vise-grip hold on my manhood.

Peggy sat up in the bed and my cock slipped out of her pussy. This once-proud indicator of virility and masculinity was now a limp, lifeless, and drained victim of an insatiable vagina's hunger.

Radiant joy was lighting Peggy's flushed face. This woman kissed me with a sweet passion I'd never known before. Her voice spoke with the same ardent obsession, "Daniel, thank you. Thank you for fucking me. It was wonderful! It was glorious! Best of all, you were slow, tender, and gentle. Young man, my love, you are a magnificent lover!"

With our sexual escapade over, I walked the nude woman to my door. My voice was breaking as I said, "Peggy, I wish this didn't have to end. I wish you didn't have to ever be touched by my bastard of an uncle again! I want you to be happy. I love you, Peggy."

"Oh, Daniel, I love you, too!" Peggy blurted out. After kissing me, she added, "I had every intention of telling you this thing that's happened with us can never happen again. But, damn my wicked hussy's soul to hell, I don't know if I can say it! If I admit the absolute truth, I'd have to say I will always want to feel your kisses on my lips, your hands on my body, and your cock inside my pussy! Oh sweet god, I want you to fuck me again and I want it sometime really soon!"

(Part two) Eye of the Beholder

After those words, Peggy turned to the door and was gone. Breakfast in the cozy country kitchen was a hurried affair. It turned out that a secretive romance and an illicit copulation rendezvous had consumed quite a bit of time. If we didn't hurry, we would be late for church.

"Uncle George, how are you this fine morning?" I asked the sullen-faced man sitting at the breakfast table. Mischievous devilment made me continue. "Why don't you and I do the dishes while Aunt Peggy goes to get dressed real pretty for church? I think she's been working too hard, don't you? Doesn't her face look flushed like she's just had some kind of strenuous workout? I think we ought to treat her especially nice today, don't you? Hey, one more thing, do you want to go to church with us?"

Right on cue, the surly, bad-tempered man erupted, "Hell, I ain't doing any dishes! Boy, that's women's work! Why, strenuous workouts are good for a woman's body. And goddamnit, I ain't setting foot in no 'holier than thou' church! I'm taking my breakfast and finishing it in the barn!"

Slamming the door behind him, the man exited the house in a huff. Despite her best intentions, Peggy took her hands away from her startled face and began laughing. Gales of merriment resonated around the kitchen.

"Daniel, I believe you're full of dangerous bedevilment this morning," Peggy said when she stopped giggling. "But Honey, you'd better be careful when teasing George. He doesn't share my love of your spirited effervescence and mischievous charm. Your uncle has a mean temper and he might turn on you. He's burly and strong, so you wouldn't want to have 'trouble' with him."

Paying no attention to the warning, I reached out and pulled the barefooted, robe-wearing woman into my arms. While nuzzling my face into the soft fabric of her braless bosom, I said, "Peggy, Uncle George and I had our 'trouble' sometime last year. After we exchanged several hard-hitting blows, he and I parted with the understanding that I wasn't a damn bit afraid of him!"

The overpowering scent of this sexy woman's femininity aroused the horny devil residing inside the jean shorts I'd thrown on. Putting my hands on her ass, I tugged on her until she landed astride my lap with her legs straddling mine. After untying the robe's belt and spreading it open, I pulled her busty breasts against my shirtless chest. I'd caught a brief glimpse of a bushy pussy with no panty-cover concealing it.

"Hey young man, don't start something you can't finish," Peggy said as she teased and kissed me. "I know you might have the sexual stamina of a teenager, but Mister this morning you've already shot a load in your hand and another load in me. I don't believe there is any way in this world you can get your beautiful cock to stand up erect again so soon!"

Good god I loved this irresistibly sexy and adorable woman! How could I not be anything but hard and horny with her in my arms? Just to prove her wrong, I lifted Peggy's lightweight body up with one muscular arm while I pulled my shorts off with my free hand.

When I lowered Peggy's feminine body back down into my lap, her drippy wet pussy found out it was impaling itself onto an elongated, rigid erection. Vaginal muscles clamped onto the unexpected intruder and sticky, slicky female moisture flowed freely.

"Oh my, oh my goodness gracious," Peggy declared. "Daniel, my beautiful young man, you 'are' hard again! Oh goodness, please Daniel, don't fuck me right now! We'll be late for church! Can't you wait until after we get back?"

Digging my fingernails into the flesh of two sexy soft ass cheeks, I answered, "Hell no, I can't wait! I'm going to fuck my new love right now 'and' I'm going to do it again after church! I guess we can compromise and have just a 'quickie' for now. Lady love, if you don't like this idea, then you can just jump out of my lap at any time you want."

Peggy didn't jump out of my lap. She didn't even try. Giving in to temptation, she willingly participated as I used my strong arms and hands to bounce her sweet ass up and down on my swollen cock.

Frictional fires began burning despite the lubricating effects of feminine vaginal moisture and some leftover seminal cum. Peggy's hot wet pussy effortlessly slid up and down on the slippery erection burying itself deep up into her cervical void.

Fiery friction was producing the heat for the orgasmic rapture Peggy and I sought. Who needs foreplay when you've had a morning of newly-awakened lust and love? Quickie this was supposed to be, so quickie it was.

As my orgasms started building, I began bouncing my lover so violently that the robe slipped from her shoulders and dropped to her waist. Jiggly breasts bounced and twirled creating a hypnotic sex stimulant. I began cumming and having more orgasmic thrills than I had expected I'd have.

Peggy was cumming, too. I felt her deep-biting fingernails scratching my neck and back. Cummy, feminine fluids again bathed the tender flesh of my cock in a comforting bath of soul-soothing joy.

After loosing two loads of testicle fluid already this morning, I had not yet had enough time to be able to fully fill up my seminal reservoir. But, whatever reserve I had built up in my testicle bank was now withdrawn and was deposited into my new lover's vaginal bank.

Peggy was again attempting to stifle her orgasmic pleasure. This time she was a little less successful than she'd been in my bedroom. As multiple orgasms raced through her pussy, she moaned, she grunted, and she squealed aloud.

I was making quite a bit of joyous, sex-satisfied noise myself. Looking at the opened double window over the kitchen sink, I was thinking about how fortunate Peggy and I were that the barn where Uncle George went was far away from the main house.

All good things 'cum' to an end, they say. When our orgasms faded, Peggy and I bathed, dressed and headed for church. Just as she had feared, we were late.

All eyes just naturally turned to see who it was coming in late. With a slight blush covering my face, I reasoned that any fool with half a brain could tell that some kind of 'hanky panky' was the culprit causing our tardiness.

Fittingly, the minister's sermon was about the Ten Commandments. When he got to the ones about adultery and coveting another man's wife, Peggy and I looked at each other, shrugged our shoulders, and smiled. This was the moment when I realized that 'sin', like beauty, was in the eye, the heart, and the mind of the beholder.

The longwinded, fire-and-brimstone minister preached on and on. By the time the church services and the handshaking goodbyes were made, it was long past one o'clock.

(Part three) Afternoon Delight

On the drive home from church, I nearly ran off the road several times. I was having a great deal of trouble keeping my eyes off the woman sitting at my side. Peggy's 'Sunday clothes' consisted of a sleeveless, yellow, flower-print summer dress, thin-strapped sandals, and a pair of pink rose-petal pins holding back her hair.

Uncle George was sitting on the front porch when I stopped the car in front of the house. I was disappointed by his presence. If I'd had my way, the man would still be out in the barn or off to hell or Timbuktu.

Putting my displeasure aside, I walked up to him and enthusiastically said, "Hi Uncle George, old fella! Hey, guess what? We're all having a picnic lunch out in the woods. I'm making lemonade and Aunt Peggy is going to pack up some the leftover fried chicken and fixings from last night's supper. What do think about that? It will be fun, won't it?"

"Hell, I hate picnics!" the dour, sour-faced man responded. Jumping up, he added, "I'm going to town for some steak and beer with friends!"

As the disagreeable man drove off without even saying a word more to his wife, I saw Peggy put her hands on her shapely hips and stare at me accusingly. "Daniel Dean Spencer!" she admonishingly scolded. "Why you naughty, mischievous young man, you know damn good-and-well that your uncle dislikes picnics!"

"Really, he doesn't like picnics?" I innocently teased. "Oh yes, I remember now. I guess I just temporarily forgot. But, as far as being 'naughty' goes, why Ma'am, you ain't seen nothin' yet!"

I scooped Peggy up into my arms so quickly her sandals flew off and her summer dress billowed up over her knees. After kissing her sweet lips repeatedly, I carried my precious cargo of barefooted, barelegged femininity into the house and headed for my bedroom.

I pitched my new love onto my unmade bed and stripped every stitch of clothing from her body. In the flash of a second, I gazed in delight at the nude feminine glory awaiting my touch. Quick as a cat, I shed my own clothes and climbed onto the bed.

Here, at this time and place, not one word was spoken. I reached out a hand and laid it against Peggy's silky, soft, warm abdomen. An electric current shot through my heart and soul. Every masculine muscle in my body stiffened. My cock hardened to an engorged, fully-aroused erection!

I reached up and cupped a breathtakingly beautiful breast. My thumb brushed a nipple and I felt it stiffen. Even if I closed my eyes, my mind could never forget what this female's body looked like. I certainly hadn't forgotten anything about the perfection of these tantalizing tits. With the size of ripe-grapefruits, they looked just as perfectly formed and shaped as those tangy nectarines.

I pulled on the tempting fruit and guided it to my mouth. My lips closed around the nipple and my tongue tasted the nectar. Hearing a soft moan, I reached for the twin of this breast and found that nipple. Another moan slipped out. My tit-hungry lips and tongue made a full oral examination of every inch of these magnificent mammary mounds.

My wandering hand descended down a smooth abdomen, kept on going, and cupped the mounded flesh between two shapely legs. Here I found the thatch of curly feminine hair that had been such an erotic mystery to me early this morning. My fingers spread the bush and fondled the warm clitoral jewel they sought. Probing around, they slid lower and penetrated deep into a slippery, wet cavernous hole.

Slowing down, I eased my hand back up the smooth-skinned body and buried my fingers into the soft locks of Peggy's wavy brown hair. I guided her head of curls towards my mouth and kissed the sweet-smelling tresses. I turned her head and found a warm cheek to kiss. I then found the sweet-tasting treasure I sought. I kissed soft, supple lips. The lips kissed mine. Love and lust burst into the flames of an unquenchable passion.

The warmth of moisture dripped on my face. I knew in my mind and in my heart that this dampness came from tears. Peggy was softly crying. I was not yet a fully-matured man, but this day I'd begun to learn a little about the unfathomable mysteries of the feminine mystic. I knew that sex can bring joy, grandeur, and splendor when a sexual coupling is combined with genuine loving passion.

Conversely, I'd learned that sex can be brutal and devastatingly victimizing! I'd found out Peggy had been savagely wounded by marital cruelty, callous indifference, and sexual mistreatment. How could this woman be blamed if she sought comforting solace in the bed of another? How could her lover be blamed if he freely and lovingly offered his bed as a sanctuary for love and passion?

My kisses became more ardent and impassioned. I pulled on Peggy, lifted her body, and settled it atop mine. I ran my hands up and down the length of her back and played with her firm, shapely ass. The crack of her pussy lay on my erect cock.

Peggy was a short and petite feminine lady, yet at the still-young age of 36, she was certainly every bit a fully-matured woman. I lifted her body towards my face until her breasts hung over my mouth. My lips hungrily latched onto one nipple and then the other. Again, I made a kissing, licking, and sucking oral exploration of the two wondrous dangling orbs.

Lifting her again, I placed her on her back beside me. My lips began another odyssey of oral exploration. I kissed her soft, firm abdomen and tongue-tickled her bellybutton. I temporarily bypassed her pussy mound and kissed her thighs and legs.

Flipping Peggy over onto her belly, I kissed her adorable ass again and again. I kissed her back up and down its full silky-soft length. I mouth-massaged each place I kissed. I love-slapped her beautiful ass with several quick, stinging smacks, but I stopped and kissed the burning skin again before it could begin to redden.

After a while, I flipped her over onto her back again. I needed to taste her sweet pussy. Taking my time, I teased her clit with gentle flicks and licks. My fingers played in the silky-fine hair of her pubic mound.

At last, my mouth touched the delicate butterfly wings of her inner pussy lips and spread the pretty pink opening wide. Vaginal juices coated my probing tongue as I teased, licked, and tasted the feminine delights. I heard moans, and sighs, and barely concealed cries.

Wiggling hips and a squirming feminine body let me know I was performing my pussy-eating task in a satisfactory manner. I continued to consume my vaginal meal with the ravenous hunger of a cunt-starved man.

Not wanting to cum just yet, Peggy forcibly pushed me away and turned toward me. She grabbed my throbbing erection with tight-gripping fingers. Bending down between my legs, she kissed my elongated shaft up and down its length. Again, I felt warm tears moisturizing my flesh. The head of my cock disappeared inside her mouth. She sucked and licked with an unrestrained gusto.

My love had told me this morning that, even though she was married, she'd never had a cock to play with and eat, so I lay back and allowed the cock-deprived woman to 'go to town' with all her might.

Yet, like my lover, I too didn't want to cum just yet. When I released my load of newly-replenished seminal fluids, I wanted to do it deep inside Mrs. Peggy Anne Spencer's pussy!

Pulling on Peggy's hair, I pushed her cock-chewing mouth away from my pulse-pounding erection. I placed her feminine body beneath mine on the bed. I hovered over her for a few anticipatory seconds and then settled my cockhead at the entrance to her pussy. Slowly, I allowed my cockshaft to penetrate her inviting glory-hole. The entire length of my swollen manhood became imbedded in her dripping-wet vaginal cavity. Without further ado, I thrust in as far as I could go.

MrJack
MrJack
721 Followers