Aunt Peggy's Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the horny enthusiasm of a stud jackrabbit copulating with his in-heat fluffy bunny mate, I thrust my penile penetrator deep and pumped in and out.

This morning I'd told Peggy she was a 'smoking-hot' woman. She was again proving me right. Her smoldering pussy grabbed my cock and drowned the shaft in sweltering vaginal juices.

My cock was so horny-hard and ready for action I made no further attempts to tame its quest for orgasmic release. I began pumping into my woman with jackrabbit-quick, jackhammer-hard stabs and jabs. I raced for the blissful oblivion of joyous orgasms.

Peggy was racing too and she was winning. Her bucking jumping hips, her nail-scraping fingers, and her teeth-biting mouth began giving ample evidence that she was riding an orgasmic high.

I jumped on the ride and rode it, too. My pressurized seminal fluids erupted into her pussy two seconds after her body began releasing wave after wave of orgasmic feminine vaginal fluids.

We both became so lost in an explosive orgasmic celebration that we were not even aware if we were quietly moaning and groaning or loudly squealing and screaming. In either case, neither of us had a good-goddamn-care if the whole world was listening!

At long last, the fireworks display of untamed celebratory lust subsided. We lay side by side with our bodies entwined. Neither of us had one single thought towards cleansing our bodies of the sticky-wet mess covering our loins. We would wear our slimy-coating of sex-juices as an affirmation of passionate pleasure and devoted love. I loved Peggy and I knew she loved she me.

Hardly any words had been spoken since I'd carried my love into my bedroom, but words came now. "Daniel, if I had three wishes," Peggy said. "I'd wish to have you as my lover for life, I'd wish to bear your baby, and I'd wish to die in your arms as an old, old, lady."

"Peggy, there will be hell to pay when we're found out," I said in reply. "But, if I have my way, by this summer's end you'll be freed of a miserable husband, you'll have my baby in your belly, and you'll have me in your bed and home till death do us part!"

With wishful hopes filling our heads, we fell asleep there, side by side, in my bed. We dreamed in the midst of peaceful sleep. We dreamed of sexual stamina, we dreamed of a cock slapping into a pussy, and we dreamed of a life filled with love. We thanked our lucky stars in the heavens for the blessings of this Lord's Day Sunday when we'd been awakened to the joys of lust and love.