Aunt Phoebe's Masturbatorium Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers

It seemed that both Delvin and Maria had been invited to stay for several days, so the room next to the one Angelique had chosen as our mutual bedroom was outfitted as a guest room, replete with a king-size bed. My aunt, Justine, Estelle, and Lenore would be taking the upstairs bedrooms, far away from us. And this is exactly how Angelique had planned it. It was during this particular evening that I was to become privy to the innermost workings of my cousin's perverse and capricious mind.

After all the guests had left and the servants had been dismissed, Angelique and I said goodnight to my aunt Phoebe and the other overnight guests and then disappeared into the recreation room-turned-bedroom where Megan and Brittany were already engaged in a hot discussion. The topic: Delvin.

"Delvin's black right? So black dudes have bigger dongs!" Brittany insisted as she and Megan watched us walk into the room. "Ask Angelique."

"Is that true?" Megan asked my cousin.

"Yup. Everyone knows that except for you and Holly."

"Oh yeah?" I said. "And since when did you become an expert?"

"She has pictures, don't you Angelique?" Brittany teased.

Without answering, my cousin walked over to a nearby closet and withdrew a small brown cardboard box stuffed with photos. She threw a bunch of them on her bed and invited us to take a look.

"Where did you get this stuff?" I asked her.

"Off the Internet. Go ahead. Take a look."

It was the first time I had ever seen hardcore pornography, and I was both shocked and amused by what I saw. Many of the pictures showed women with multiple partners engaged in various sexual acts. Not only was I amazed that people could have sex in such a variety of positions, I was fascinated to find that most of the content was interracial, usually a white woman with one or several well-endowed black men. A lot of the pictures featured clothed women with nude males. Judging by the photos, Brittany's assertion seemed correct: black men did have, on the whole, bigger penises than white men. And although I could not tell how large Delvin's penis was when I caught a glimpse of it earlier that day, I had to conclude that it was very possible that it was no less impressive than the ones I was now observing.

"Look at this one," Brittany said with a giggle as she passed one of the pictures toward me. "He shot off right in her face!"

"Shot off?" I asked.

"He ejaculated on her face," Angelique explained. "You know, he shot his sperm on her."

"I want to see," Megan said, pulling the photo away.

Her mouth dropped open and then opened wider as she let out an enormous groan.

"Oh, that's so gross!" she said shoving the picture back at me.

"It's not gross," Angelique said. "It's sexy."

"I wonder what it tastes like?" Brittany asked.

"Probably horrible," said Megan.

"You've never tasted it so how do you know?" Angelique said with a shrug.

"Brittany's right though," I said, thumbing through the photos. "These black guys are really hung."

The girls laughed.

"That word sounds funny coming from you," Angelique said.

"I'm not as naïve as you think I am," I said in my own defense. "I don't know as much about sex as you or Brittany, but I'm not a total waste."

We looked through every photo my cousin threw our way until our sexual education was suddenly interrupted by laughter emanating from the guest room next to ours. There was no mistaking the voices. It was Delvin and Maria. Both of them sounded drunk and they were singing loudly to each other.

Angelique quickly threw the magazines back in the box and returned it and its prurient contents to the closet. She then told us to be quiet as she pressed her face to the wall adjoining the guest room.

"Holly, there's a flashlight in the top drawer of the bureau. Get it out," she said in a hushed voice.

I withdrew the flashlight and awaited further instructions.

"Do you see these?" Angelique said to all of us as she pried away a small piece of wood from the wall. "The wall is made out of pine and has all these little holes covered up with these pieces of wood. Just pull them out and you can look into their room. But be quiet or they might hear you."

There were several of these circular indentations in the wood and each of us found one to peer through. Angelique then told me to shut the lights and turn on the flashlight.

"Keep the light pointed at the floor," my voyeuristic cousin told me. "Don't point it at the wall or they might see it."

I obediently followed her directives and left the flashlight resting on its head on the floor, providing just enough illumination so that we could find our way around the room. I was lucky in that there were actually two holes side by side from which I could peer with both eyes into the rather well lit room next door.

"I don't see them," Megan said disappointed.

"He's probably fucking her on the couch," Angelique said. "Yup. There's a pair of legs sticking out."

"Well, I don't see anything!" Megan complained.

"That's because of your angle," Brittany said. "I can't see them either."

I could, however, discern the two lovers quite nicely from my vantage point. Delvin was sitting on the sofa and Maria was sitting on top facing him. They were both completely naked.

"Oh, my God!" I said, trying to keep my voice low. "You have to see this!"

"What? What?" Angelique said as she hurriedly pushed me away from my spot.

From the next room we could hear Maria's moans of pleasure. My cousin fought hard to suppress a giggle.

"Her tits are bouncing all over his face," she said with delight.

"I want to see it!" Brittany moaned as she pushed Angelique away.

My cousin reluctantly gave up her position and went back to her own little viewing area, still able to see much of what was going on. Megan was impatient to get a glimpse of the action and finally managed to pry Brittany away.

"Oh, wow!" Megan said. "Her boobs are so big!"

"I know," Angelique replied. "It was hard to tell with that dress she was wearing tonight. Poor Delvin looks like he's suffocating!"

I allowed Megan to continue looking for a few more seconds and then moved back into position. I watched Delvin's thighs move up and down in tandem as Maria's lovely body rose and fell in unison to his thrusts. I had never seen anything like it.

"This is really great!" Brittany said, her face glued to the wall.

We watched the two of them fuck for several more minutes and I noticed that Angelique was getting turned on from it all. More than once her hand traveled to her crotch and she firmly pressed both legs against her flattened palm making a soft, moaning sound.

"They're moving to the bed!" I exclaimed, as the two naked figures passed before my field of vision.

The bed was situated such that it provided us with an unobstructed view of their lovemaking. Up to this point none of us could see Delvin's penis very well because of the way he had positioned himself on the bed. Even now, as he methodically grinded his hips against Maria's ass, it was difficult to get a glimpse of his erection. We stood there, our faces pasted hard against the wall, silently looking on in rapt fascination as Delvin's motions grew more frantic. Soon, Maria started shouting something in Spanish.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked Angelique.

"She's having an orgasm you twit!" she replied without removing her eyes from the scene.

It was a long, drawn out wail that emanated from the twenty-year-old beauty as she reached the height of her climax. As she came, she buried her face in the pillow to stifle her screams, but they were loud nonetheless, lasting for almost a full minute before she collapsed onto the bed as though drained of all her energy. As she lowered herself onto the bed, Delvin's penis popped out of her and it suddenly became visible for all of us to see.

"Look at that!" Brittany exclaimed.

"I can't believe it!" Megan remarked. "It's like a huge, black kielbasa!"

"Keep your voices down you idiots or they'll hear you!" Angelique rebuked them with a harsh whisper. "Shit, he's fucking big!" she added after a short pause.

I had never come face to face with a penis in my life. I had felt one once, through the boy's pants, but that was the extent of my knowledge of the male sexual organ. For me to now be confronted with this enormous, naked specimen, even from this far away, made me cry out in utter astonishment.

"It's...it's got to be at least two feet long!" I blurted out.

All the girls struggled to suppress a laugh.

"No guy's schlong is that big!" Brittany assured me. "He's about 9 or 10 inches at the most."

"How can you tell?" Megan asked.

"I've seen my older brother when he gets an erection. It's about the same size as his."

This admission of voyeurism invited a comment from Angelique.

"You've seen your brother's wiener?"

"Only a couple of times," Brittany confessed. "He goes into the bathroom to masturbate a lot."

"How do you know that's what he does?" I asked.

"I know because he's always got one of those porno magazines in his hand, that's how," she explained. "And one time I actually caught him at the computer jerking off to some naked women on one of those adult Web sites."

"You caught him?" Angelique said, surprised.

"He forgot to lock his bedroom door and I just kind of, you know, walked in and there it was."

"He must have been shocked," Megan remarked.

"He was," Brittany replied. "He was really mad at me for a long time and now he always keeps his door locked."

While this brief verbal interlude was transpiring, Maria had managed to get Delvin to lie down on the bed. Fortunately for us, she had moved her body behind his, giving us a completely unobstructed view of his nakedness and his enormous 10-inch penis, which stood up stiff and straight like a flagpole.

I watched fascinated as she tugged at his huge erection, playing with it and teasing it in preparation for its entrance into her waiting mouth. Delvin lay there quietly watching as her agile fingers encircled his towering shaft, slowly guiding the head onto her outstretched tongue. He jumped as soon as he felt her hot breath upon his agitated tool, and whimpered softly as he prepared himself for the oral onslaught.

"Oh my god, she's going to give him a blowjob!" Angelique squealed.

In a matter of seconds Delvin's entire penis had disappeared down Maria's accommodating throat. The four of us reacted with simultaneous exclamations as we watched the girl's head descend until her nose touched the tip of his pubic hair. She lingered there for a moment and then raised her head up slowly, gracefully, swirling her tongue around the entire length of him on her journey upward. Keeping both hands interlocked around the base of his shaft, she repeated these exact same motions many times over, her bobbing becoming faster on each successive trip down toward his nether regions. It was not long before Delvin was bucking his hips wildly up and down in response to Maria's forceful blowjob.

"He's going to cum soon," Angelique warned us.

"I'll bet you he shoots off in her mouth!" Brittany exclaimed.

I could see Delvin's huge, swollen balls rise up toward the base of his shaft as Maria wrapped her lips around the tip of his penis, both of her hands furiously pumping him. In a matter of seconds his entire body froze as he was gripped by a powerful orgasm. Maria's hands flew up and down his glistening pole and I saw her neck muscles begin to contract as he began to launch spurt after spurt of hot semen down her throat. We all looked on intently as Maria swallowed one load after another, never removing her mouth from his climaxing tool.

To my left came a low moan. I quickly looked away to find Angelique with her right hand buried in her crotch. I looked again at the duo in the next room. Delvin was still ejaculating and Maria was keeping pace with him. Her lips were now dripping with saliva and semen, some of which fell onto Delvin's pubic hair, forming little puddles of silver gray. Only when his balls had been fully emptied, did Maria release her mouth from his penis. She licked her lips as though she had just eaten a tasty snack. Delvin rolled over onto his side, out of breath.

"God, that was so hot!" Angelique said excitedly as she drew away from the wall. Her eyes were positively sparkling with lust, and I knew that she had experienced an orgasm of her own.

Brittany, too, had a look of immense satisfaction on her face, but for a different reason.

"I told you he was going to cum in her mouth didn't I?" she said to us.

"But you didn't think she was going to swallow it all did you?" Megan said with a grimace.

Angelique looked somewhat disappointed. "I wanted to see it shoot," she said.

"Why?" I inquired.

"Because it's so sexy. I love to watch a guy spurt like a fountain."

"Do all of them do it?"

"Some do. I have some stuff on DVD. I'll show you tomorrow."

"Oh, come on," Brittany whined. "Let's see them now."

"No," Angelique said. "We have to get to sleep. We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow."

Brittany and Megan continued to pester Angelique for a few more minutes before finally acquiescing to my cousin's demands. But Angelique was right. The four of us were going to spend the day in downtown San Diego and we were going to need our rest. At that moment, however, I doubted I would get much sleep after what I had just witnessed. In fact, all of us were so excited by what we had just seen, that we made it the topic of our discussion for another full hour before we all finally fell asleep. Having never seen a man "spurt like a fountain," I was, of course, intrigued by Angelique's comment. Little did I know then that I was going to watch, first-hand, some of the finest displays of male ejaculation my young, inexperienced eyes had ever seen. And this would all happen within the next few days, courtesy of my provocative cousin, and, unbeknownst to me at the time, my even more provocative aunt Phoebe.

**********

The following morning, Angelique, Brittany, Megan, and I had a leisurely breakfast on the lanai with my aunt, Lenore, Justine, and Estelle. My aunt had the entire day planned out for us for reasons she was reluctant to divulge, but which appeared to me to be an attempt to get us out of the house so that she could spend some private time with her friends. This was only an assumption of my part, but it seemed, as the days wore on, that she spent an inordinate amount of time with these three women, especially Lenore, and she seemed to take our imminent departure with less than a hint of delight.

"You girls are going to love the new mall downtown," she began, as she polished off a second helping of scrambled eggs. "Several boutiques and shoe stores just opened up...there's a theater there too... I'm sure you'll find tons of things to do."

"I want to buy some new jeans...and shoes too," Angelique said.

"Go ahead," my aunt replied happily. "You have the entire day to do whatever you like. All I ask is that you don't give Jake a hard time. He'll chauffer you around wherever you want to go, but his orders are to have you all back here by 10:00 PM. Do you understand me Angelique?"

"Understood, mom," my cousin replied dryly.

"I mean it. If you give him any trouble, I'll hear about it."

"They'll have a great time," Justine said, looking at me. "San Diego is such an interesting city."

Lenore and Estelle quickly agreed.

"It's simply beautiful," Lenore said.

"And so much to see," Estelle added.

I could not help but feel that my aunt and her friends were anxious to see the four of us embark upon this day trip without delay. This feeling was verified when, just having finished breakfast, Jake announced that the limousine was ready and we could depart at any time. I stole a quick glance at Lenore, who gave my aunt a sly wink as she raised a glass of orange juice to her lips.

"You girls don't want to be late now do you?" she said to us. "After all, who wants to be stuck in the house with us old gals on a beautiful day like this?"

"Absolutely," my aunt replied. "Well, don't keep Jake waiting. Go on, go on."

She motioned for Jake to escort us out, but just as we started to leave she turned to Angelique.

"By the way, what happened to Delvin and Maria? They knew breakfast was being served at 9:00 AM."

Angelique looked sheepishly at her mother while the rest of us tried to maintain our composure, knowing full well that the two lovers were probably still fast asleep after last night's sexual escapade.

"I think they're still sleeping mom," my cousin said with a grin.

"Maybe we should get them up," Justine said. "They're doing a music video shoot in LA this afternoon."

My aunt directed one of the servants to wake up the couple. It seemed to me as though she had planned to have everyone out of the house except for her own friends, though I had no idea why.

The four of us were still trying to suppress our giggles, but my aunt wasn't fooled by our little act. She was too intuitive to be taken in by the impromptu performance of four highly impressionable teenage girls.

"And what time did you girls get to bed last night?" she asked her daughter.

"Around midnight," Angelique replied. "But I heard Delvin and Maria come in very late."

"How late?"

"Around 2:00 AM I think."

Both Megan and Brittany were fighting hard to keep themselves from laughing, but it was useless. In a few moments Angelique and I were laughing right along with them.

"Oh go on, the four of you!" my aunt said, shooing us off with a wave of her hand. "I'm not going to ask what happened. I don't want to know. Just get the hell out of the house and have a great time ladies!"

Jake drove us to the mall in less than an hour and dropped us off by the entrance to the movie theater. He told us that he had to have some work done on the vehicle and that he would return for us around 9:00 PM. We were to meet him where he had left us. With that he drove off.

The mall was enormous. It was a two-tiered affair with a central atrium that was the size of a football field, replete with a myriad of shops, kiosks, and booths full of lively salespeople. We had decided to catch the 12:00 PM movie, which was a special double feature event to celebrate the opening of the new mall. After having made a full circuit of both floors and almost every clothing shop therein, and with each of us holding a shopping bag full of items, we headed for the theater. Suddenly, I did not feel well.

"Call Jake," I said to Angelique.

"What for?" she replied, as we stood in line for our tickets.

"She's sick, can't you see that?" Brittany said to my cousin.

"Are you?" Angelique asked.

"Yes, I don't feel good. Please call him."

Angelique tried several times to call Jake from her cell phone but to no avail. She then tried from a pay phone but got no results either.

"There must be something wrong with his cell phone," she said.

"Call for a cab," Megan said, looking at me with concern.

"I have to sit down," I said, feeling a bit faint.

The girls followed me to a nearby bench and I sat down. I couldn't seem to get warm.

"What's wrong with you anyway?" Angelique asked as she made the call.

"I don't know...I just feel very weak."

"Her face is turning white," Brittany said.

"Well, don't puke here, please," Angelique said with a frown.

In about ten minutes a cab arrived and I was on my way back to my aunt's house. None of the girls offered to escort me, as they did not want to miss seeing the movie. I thought it highly selfish of all of them and to my surprise I found myself feeling a bit resentful at their lack of consideration. The cab driver felt bad for my plight and offered me a candy bar, which I politely refused.

fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers