Aunt Phoebe's Masturbatorium Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...And it was Gabrielle herself who completely undressed me before the three other giggling girls," François related enthusiastically. "Of course I could have easily fought my way out if I really wanted to, but I had already surrendered to them in my heart, and they knew it."

"So you really enjoyed the fact that they had this control over you?" I asked.

"À qui le dis-tu?"

"I'm sorry. Please say it in English."

He smiled. "Of course. I mean to say only that it was incredibly exciting."

In his retelling of the story his eyes would widen every so often and sweep across the entire room to see what effect his words were having upon his listeners. I was happy to see that he was acting more confidently, and his excitement soon transferred itself to his captive audience.

"So, what happened next?" I asked eagerly, trying to avoid a lull in his presentation.

"Well, one of the girls—she had very long, red hair and a marvelous face—she tells me to masturbate myself and hands me a bottle of hand lotion. So, I put some of the lotion onto my hands and I begin to jerk off as I always do, as if they were not even there!"

"Incredible!" Greta exclaimed. "And you so shy!"

"Yes, madame," François replied. "But my head down there was doing my thinking for me!"

He pointed quickly to his crotch, which suddenly appeared to be harboring something large and menacing beneath the outline of its folds.

"You probably had to use a lot of hand lotion on yourself I'll bet," I said, as my eyes fell on his lap.

He looked down at the expanding area under the cloth and laughed.

"Well," he began, "there is a lot of area to cover!"

"We know! We know!" Estelle commented cheerily. "Keep going!"

François seemed immensely pleased that so many of the women were eagerly pushing for him to relate his story, and this seemed to animate him ever more.

"The next thing I know," he continued, "Gabrielle and the other three girls start to ask me all kinds of sexual questions. Embarrassing, but also very thrilling."

Janet let her hand fall down to rest upon the knee of her right leg, which was extended outward in our direction. "I assume they wanted to know how big your dork was?" she asked.

"Yes, madame," François replied. "And how many times a day I masturbate."

"And what did you tell them?" she inquired coyly.

"About two or three times, madame."

"Really?" she asked, surprised. "Your balls must produce a prodigious amount of semen."

"As I told you earlier," he said proudly. "I can fill a cup."

"Yes, I remember," she said, as her hand began caressing her lower leg.

I could tell that Janet was getting turned on by this sexual exchange with François. I think he realized it too, and judging by the now apparent erection that had manifested itself in the course of their conversation, I think he wanted it to continue, and so did I.

"Then they started to call my penis funny names," he said to her. "They used a lot of American slang words like cock, prick, dork...

"Schlong?" Janet added, gleefully.

"Yes, and...a very strange one I don't remember." He paused for a moment, looking annoyed at himself for not recalling the term. "I think it was something like...peck...peck..."

"Pecker!" I blurted out.

"Voila!" François laughed. "That was it! Such a funny name!"

Everyone laughed at my sudden outburst, but Janet seemed perturbed that she had not been the one think of the name first.

"There are quite a lot of names to describe the penis," she said nonchalantly, her gaze falling upon his crotch. "In addition to the ones already mentioned, there is alsoshaft, tool, Johnson, dick, meat pole...oh the list is endless. My husband calls his a 'randy, rampaging, rump reamer'!"

Her admission seemed to amuse the crowd to no end.

"Well, it's true!" she laughed, attempting to sound convincing.

"So, tell us François," I said, trying to get back to the heart of the matter. "What happened next?"

"Well, Gabrielle sees that I need more lubrication, so she squirts some lotion into her hand and begins then and there to apply it to my cock."

"This is your stepsister we're talking about, right?" Lenore asked.

"Yes, madame."

"A very kinky thing for a stepsister to do was it not?"

François chuckled. "Indeed it was, madame! And I was completely shocked. But the most amazing thing of all is that she did not just apply the lotion. No, she begins to rub it into my skin, and then she invites all the other girls to rub me too!"

"What a bloody tart!" Marge exclaimed.

"I'll be it felt great," I added.

"Oh, Holly, let me tell you," he replied, clutching a loose fold of fabric in his hand. "I felt as if every part of my body was dead except for this big thing between my legs. Four pairs of hands tugging and pulling on my cock and balls this way and that! It was a most incredible sensation!"

Without thinking, he let his right hand drop into his lap, his fingers lightly touching the huge bulge beneath the robe. "Most incredible!" he said again.

Charlotte watched the young man's fingers toy with the lump under his gown and giggled.

"Shame on you, François," she said teasingly, "You have a hard on."

The young man blushed a little, but he was beyond denying what was plainly obvious to all of us.

"Yes, madame," he replied. "I'm as hard as a rock."

This brought forth a chorus of moans from the audience.

"Well, don't be selfish," she said with feigned annoyance. "Whip it out so that all of us can see it."

"Yeah," a short, busty woman shouted. "I want to get a closer look at that thing!"

"Me too!" said another.

Several other women threw their comments into the mix of slurs and taunts, all of which seemed to heighten his arousal by varying degrees. François drank in every jest, every sexual innuendo like a man dying of thirst. Their jibes seemed to vivify him, adding fuel to the sexual furnace that comprised his libido.

He looked at me several times as if seeking direction while the audience cajoled him and begged him to remove his robe. Sensing he was anxious to comply with the women's demands, I told him to stand up and take off his gown. He seemed a bit reluctant at first, but goaded by the constant barrage of cheers he finally rose up from his seat and with one graceful flourish, let the robe fall from his shoulders and onto the floor. Everyone in the room gave him a thunderous round of applause as once again the towering pink shaft stood at full mast, jutting out from between his legs like some impossible monolith.

"C'est qqch qui ne se voit pas tous les jours!" said a woman at the far end of the room.

C'est peu dire!" another woman answered.

I asked François to interpret what they had said.

"They said you don't see something like this every day," he replied, quickly growing accustomed to being on display.

I asked him to sit down again so that he could resume his story, but the women kept teasing him.

"Tell me something, François," Felicia asked him. "How do you manage to walk with such a huge penis?"

"Well," he replied, "it's not always the way you see it now. If it was...I'd probably need a wheelchair to get around!"

Felicia laughed and stole a look at my aunt. "Now we know what you saw in this man," she said. "And you didn't have to look further than his groin!"

My aunt, despite the disappointing day she had had so far with Angelique, managed a smile. "That's right, and he's all mine!" she said with a laugh.

Dr. Monroe, seemingly anxious to acquire the sperm sample, turned to me just then and suggested we let François reenact his episode with Gabrielle and her girlfriends with the intention of getting him to cum.

"He really seems to enjoy telling this story," she remarked. "May I suggest that you have him continue and we'll help him along?"

"What do you want me to do?"

"Alicia," she said turning to the nurse. "Would you mind getting some of that new prescription cream that we sometimes use to help keep our patients erect? You know where it is don't you?"

"Yes, doctor," Alicia replied with a grin. "I used it on a patient just yesterday."

Alicia waltzed off into the adjoining room and came out moments later holding a large metallic tube in her hands. Dr. Monroe took the tube from her, inspected it, and then handed it to me.

"I had a negative reaction from him the first time I tried to masturbate him," she admitted. "He seems to like you a lot. Maybe you could apply some to his penis."

"If he'll let me," I said, feeling a little uncertain.

"I really don't think he's going to mind. Sometimes a man just needs a helping hand."

I laughed at her comment but I really didn't want to wind up masturbating him. I wanted him to prove to himself that he could do it on his own, in front of all these lewd and raunchy women, without help from anyone. And I knew the women would enjoy watching him manipulate that enormous piece of hardware simply as spectators, with no physical involvement to divert their attention from his wonderfully freakish penis.

"Okay," I said. "I think it's time we brought this whole thing to a head."

"Aptly put," Dr. Monroe said, chuckling at my unintended pun.

When François saw me apply the cream to my hands he sat up straight in his chair looking expectantly at me.

"I'm going to rub some of this stuff all over your penis," I said to him. "And then I want you to begin masturbating yourself while you tell the rest of your story to us. Will you do that for me, François?"

I asked this in the sweetest way possible, keeping my voice soft and melodic but not without a touch of coyness.

"Yes, mademoiselle," he replied earnestly. "I will do it for you."

Dr. Monroe looked at me and winked, as if to say her opinion about the young man's attraction toward me was correct after all.

I asked the women to remain quiet for the duration of his story, fearing that if they kept questioning him it would interfere with his concentration. This they begrudgingly agreed to do, though a few of the more feisty among the group continued to shout catcalls now and then. Lenore looked a bit impatient but said nothing, preferring to let the unusual scenario play out to its hopefully satisfactory conclusion.

My aunt Phoebe sat back in her chair looking pensive. As for Angelique, she sat quietly next to her mother, behaving like some haughty queen who had seen her last opportunity for success crushed beneath the feet of her familial rival. In such an unfriendly light did she regard me, as though I were some lowly vassal who had mistakenly found her way into the royal court: a court presided over by a contemptuous and willful sovereign desirous of consigning her formerly loyal subject to the dungeons for daring to challenge her authority. But I could not allow such negative thoughts to deter me from my duty. The time I had with the patient was not limitless, and I knew that Lenore would not allow my efforts to continue for much longer without substantial results.

I knelt down in front of François, and took both my hands, now slick with the cream, and applied the fragrant lotion to the upper side of his very long shaft. I rubbed the lotion into his skin using small circular movements, as if I was waxing a car. He purred softly as my tiny hands glided effortlessly up and down, over and under, his erect organ, taking particular delight when I held the base of his shaft with one hand while using my other hand to cover the area that comprised his glans. Because his penis was so large, it could not help but remain parallel to the floor, despite the fact that my handjob had made him completely turgid.

"I hope you're not forgetting his balls," I heard Angelique suddenly comment in a derisive voice.

"Don't worry Angelique," I replied without stopping to look up at her. "I have him firmly in hand."

With that I grabbed the giant prick in one hand and lifted it up while I let my other hand massage the two huge balls that rested directly underneath it. Angelique continued to watch but made no further comment.

"How does that feel, François?" I asked, tugging softly on the smooth testicular skin.

"Incredible!" he said, leaning back in his chair with his eyes half closed. "You are very skillful mademoiselle! I mean, Holly!"

I continued to work on his cock for several minutes more, paying close attention to the tiny area of skin just below the glans where I knew it was most sensitive. I let my thumb play with the little strip of flesh in a teasing fashion, which seemed to excite him greatly. Finally, with my knees beginning to hurt and my hands tiring, I saw the first tiny bead of pre-cum exude from the tip of his penis and knew that it was time for him to take control.

"Okay, big boy," I said rising. "Keep stroking and finish the story."

He let out a groan when I removed my hands from this cock, but quickly let his right hand take over. Dr. Monroe, nurse Alicia, and the two brunettes stood up behind him to watch his progress while I pulled up my chair to his immediate left, anxious to hear the remainder of his erotic tale.

"So there I am," he began, "masturbating myself for the four girls, just as I am now for all of you, and I am looking at a picture of a nude woman on my computer screen. My stepsister asks me if I have other pictures of nude women on my computer and I say 'no.' Of course she does not believe me."

His hand continued to stroke his penis, slowly but firmly. Both his legs were now fully extended before him, as if to add support for the mighty tool that reached outward almost to his knees. His breathing became more labored as he related the lurid tale, and I think he was purposely taking his time to wait until a certain moment in the story before he would allow himself to cum.

"Gabrielle demands that I show her the other pictures, but I have software that makes the pictures invisible to anyone without the password."

"Did you have more naked pictures?" I asked him.

"Oh yes," he replied taking in a large gulp of air. "Thousands of them. Over 10 gigabytes!"

"From porno sites?"

"Yes. And some pictures..."

"Yes?"

"And some pictures of Gabrielle and her friends in the backyard pool...all of them... naked."

As he said these words his face grew visibly more excited and the tempo of his stroking increased.

"I photographed them all one afternoon when they thought no one was around."

At this point I had to wonder whether it was the special cream that was responsible for his massive erection or the unbridled lust he was feeling in telling the story that made his hand now fly fast and furious over the fleshy terrain.

"Gabrielle...she commands me to give her the password, but at first I refuse."

"What did she do?" I asked.

"She does an amazing thing!" he exclaimed, as his fist pumped his cock hard. "She...she grabs my cock in her hand and starts to jerk me off herself!"

"Really?"

"And the other three girls cheer her on!"

His chest was heaving up and down at this point, and his words were coming out in shorter sentences now.

"And I watch her do this to me... and I can't believe it. But it feels so fucking good that I don't want her to stop!"

"You liked the feel of your sister's hands on your cock?" I asked, hoping to further fuel his fetish.

"It was better...than anything I have ever felt...in my life!"

"Did she make you cum?"

He paused only momentarily to let out a chuckle, but soon resumed his previous pace.

"Oh, my God! She made me almost cum seven times! Each time she brings me to the brink...and then takes her hand away! Horrible!"

"Because you wouldn't give her the password?"

"Yes...yes, because of that."

"But she got it out of you didn't she?"

"I could not take it any more," he replied with a low moan. "On the eighth time I finally gave her the password... and she finds the pictures. She and her friends got so mad that they gave me a spanking..."

"You must have felt very humiliated."

"I was, but I got excited even more!"

To accentuate this he pulled on his massive organ with increased speed. I noticed that many of the women in the audience had moved their chairs in closer to watch the young man unashamedly masturbate himself, the formerly reluctant and timid patient now a brazen masturbator, seeking sexual fulfillment in a room crowded with women.

"After each of them takes turns spanking me, Gabrielle orders me to jerk off to the pictures I took of them. 'You are a pervert and a pig!' my stepsister says to me. 'For your punishment I want you to shoot your sperm all over the computer!'"

"What did you do?" I asked.

"Nothing!" he cried, his eyes looking across the room at the crowd of women anxiously awaiting his eruption. "I could do nothing because... my stepsister takes my penis in her hands... and masturbates me very quickly."

His face was now a bright red and he was struggling to continue with the story. I think every woman in the room knew that he was now on the brink of orgasm, but what word or recollection of events would compel him to spill his creamy seed none of us could guess.

"And I am so dying to cum...just like I am now...that I could do nothing to stop it."

"She was forcing you to cum," I said.

"Yes! And I leaned back and let her do it to me!"

François pulled furiously on his prick, his enormous balls bouncing back and forth from his energetic performance as he recalled the event.

"And then," he stated with an air of finality. "One of the other girls...Renee...she holds my balls hard and laughs as Gabrielle... strokes just the tip of my penis and points it right at the monitor screen."

François mimicked this same procedure even as it was apparent he was about to ejaculate.

"One, two, three...very quick bursts and..."

"And what?" I asked teasingly.

For a moment it appeared as though he couldn't answer and then he caught his breath, still stroking his cock like a demon.

"Oh, she makes me do it...all over the keyboard...all over her hands...and the hands of all the other girls! I shoot my cum everywhere and they all laugh!"

As if on cue, several of the women in the room started to laugh as well, as did I, finding his story humorous as well as sexy. It was the missing piece of the puzzle that finally made the picture complete.

"Your sister gave you a handjob in front of all her friends," I said, laughing along with the others. "Your computer must have been one hell of a sticky mess!"

That was it. His fetish now lived out before a captive audience, he was now ready to add his final coup de grace to the proceedings.

His buttocks rose several inches off the chair as we watched his cock rear back and spit out a long, creamy jet of white paste that sailed over the heads of the women closest to him, only to find its target in the hair of one of Charlotte's companions. Along the way, droplets of the whitish fluid cascaded high into the air, making contact with anyone or anything in its path. Delvin Wade had produced amazing orgasms, but nothing close to this.

"He got me!" cried the woman who had been hit.

The entire audience broke out in gales of laughter, but Charlotte seemed more impressed with the young man's powerful orgasm than amused by it. She quickly offered her friend a fistful of tissues to help remove the sticky goo from her hair.

"The jar! The jar!" Charlotte shouted at us as the giant prick released another burst of semen, this time landing right on Janet's long legs.

The startled woman looked down and laughed heartily at the winding trail of sperm that began at her knee and ended in a viscous puddle at the tip of her black patent leather shoes.

"Bloody good that was!" Marge exclaimed.

In our gaiety, we had failed to remember the beaker in which to catch the patient's sperm. I looked at Dr. Monroe and she smiled back at me, thinking I was referring to the humongous cum shot. Then it dawned upon her, without me saying a word, that we had allowed ourselves to be so captivated by his story that his precious sperm was escaping from us even as we were gleefully watching it shoot off into the void.