Aunt Phoebe's Masturbatorium Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
571 Followers

"We could use a few more bottles," my aunt replied.

The first outfit I modeled for them was a lovely black, satin, tube dress with a simple ruffled hem that hugged my body like a leotard. As I walked from the main room into the back room where they were congregated, I was greeted with several catcalls and whistles. Craig just stood there open-mouthed.

"Wow!" was all he could say, as his eyes followed my every move.

"You look simply stunning!" my aunt said.

Everyone seemed to agree.

"I have never seen anyone look so good in this dress," Sylvie said, admiring me. "It was made for you, Holly."

I took a look at myself in the full-length mirror and liked what I saw.

"It makes me look so thin," I noted with pleasure.

"You're already thin," Lenore said. "It makes you look elegant."

"Sexy," my aunt chimed in.

"Thin, elegant, and sexy," Justine added.

"Wow!" Craig said again.

I tried on several more dresses in succession, at one point surrendering my better judgment to Sylvie, who insisted that I should model a pink chiffon dress that made me look more like a prom queen than the sleek, sexy woman I was trying to portray. But it was the dress I had tried on first, the black, satin gown, which got the highest approval rating.

"Thank you, Lenore," I said when I returned from the fitting room. "You are way too generous."

"Nonsense. You're going to need a new gown to wear to your aunt Phoebe's indoctrination ceremony. It's only three weeks away you know."

"Oh, that's right, I forgot," I said, suddenly remembering that my aunt had imparted this information to me weeks earlier. "But I thought you were already a full-fledged Sister aunt Phoebe."

"I am," she replied. "But the Sisterhood has certain rituals that everyone must observe. I can't say anymore in mixed company."

She stole a glance at Craig, making it clear that we should drop the subject.

After all the details of the purchase of the dress had been attended to, Sylvie asked us if we would like to go downstairs so that she could show us her workshop, to which we all readily agreed. The tiny, creaking, wooden staircase led down into a cool, almost dank, but well-lit room with a cement floor and overhead florescent lights. Along either side of the room stood two, long, wooden tables that contained a wide array of various fabrics and patterns. In the far corner sat two girls with short, blonde hair busily sewing garments together on their electronic sewing machines. They were twins, about eighteen or nineteen years old and very pretty. When they saw us come down they looked up from their work momentarily but said nothing. For a while, only the buzz of the machines could be heard.

"These are my grandchildren, Julie and Juliette," Sylvie announced with pride. "Everything you see upstairs was made by them. Your dress, too, Holly."

Sylvie ordered the girls to stop sewing and to quit their work for the day. After they had been formally introduced to us, Sylvie asked them to retrieve some items from the refrigerator in an adjoining room.

"Bring out some Brie and fruit and set it up on the table for our guests," she said to the twins. "A few more bottles of wine too. Make one of them white."

Both girls promptly left the room to do her bidding. I noticed that both of them, although friendly and polite, were not very talkative. I thought the handsome young boy standing next to me might be the cause of their shyness and was proven right when I caught the two of them staring at him and giggling intermittently. I could hear their giggles even from the adjoining room.

The girls returned a few minutes later with a few bottles of wine, a huge bowl of fruit, and a plate of cheese and bread. Chairs were spread out around one of the tables and Sylvie invited all of us to sit down and eat.

A little way into our meal and Sylvie, who had been eyeing Craig now and then, finally struck up a conversation with him.

"You know Craig," she began, "besides my late husband and my son in law, I think you are the only other man I've ever allowed in this workshop."

Craig seemed impressed by this. "Thank you for inviting me, ma'm. It's a…a real nice place. Good cheese too."

Sylvie laughed. "That's a man for you. Always his mind on the food."

"Or sex," Astrid quipped.

"Yes, sex," Sylvie agreed. "Feed them and fuck them, eh?"

All of us laughed at her comment, but I had never gotten used to hearing an older women use such untoward language, and I found it especially odd that she would use such a word in front of Julie and Juliette.

"May I ask how you came to know this group of hedonists?" she asked Craig while looking directly at my aunt and Lenore.

"It's a long story," he replied, biting off a mouthful of bread. "Kind of a weird story, too."

"Oh, that's fine. I love to hear weird stories."

"Well," he began, "this doctor back in Sweden, Dr. Swensen…she created a drug to help men with…well, with erection problems…"

He was interrupted just then by the twins, who seemed to find this information amusing and giggled loudly.

"Now, hold on," he said, defending himself. "I don't have that problem, okay? I got the drug illegally and was using it to enhance my…"

At this point he stopped and shook his head.

"I really don't think this is appropriate," he said, looking at the two young girls sitting across from him who seemed to be hanging on his every word.

"No, please," Sylvie insisted. "My girls are adults. They understand everything about sex. More than you probably. Finish your story."

I could tell that Craig's inherent shyness was going to be somewhat of an obstacle, but he persevered nonetheless.

"See, this drug—it's called 'EJAX-472'—is a drug that increases male fertility. It helps the man to produce more sperm."

"More sperm?" Sylvie asked incredulously. "Don't they produce enough of it already?"

Everyone found this comment amusing.

"Not the men with fertility problems. Without the drug they can't ever hope to have kids."

"But how did you get your hands on it?"

"It was stolen from the doctor's laboratory, and the dude who stole the stuff sold it to the doctor's sister's husband."

"Bonnie Olmstead," my aunt interjected. "She's an acquaintance of mine. My daughter Angelique and I visited her recently at her home in Stockholm."

"So the woman Bonnie…her husband…"

"Philip," Craig said.

"He sold you the drug and you actually took it?"

"Yes."

"And what happened to you?"

Craig hesitated for a moment.

"Please," Sylvie said. "You don't have to be shy around us."

"Well…several things started to occur. My sperm count went through the roof and… I found I could ejaculate really far."

"Really?" Sylvie asked, her interest piqued by this piece of news. "How far?"

"About ten to fifteen feet."

The twins exploded with laughter. I thought Sylvie herself was going to fall off her chair. Having seen both Craig and Barney perform such ejaculatory feats only recently at the Masturbatorium, neither Lenore, my aunt, nor I found this statement particularly difficult to accept. However, Astrid and Chantal, although not laughing, were stupefied at Craig's revelation.

"I've never heard of such a thing in my life!" Chantal exclaimed.

"Ask Ms. Anjou. She was there. She saw it," Craig said.

"Is this true, Phoebe?" Sylvie asked, totally bemused.

"Yes, it's true," my aunt replied flatly. "I was at Bonnie's house when Craig, his friend Barney, and even Bonnie's husband Philip, himself, gave us a demonstration. They were all under the influence of the drug."

Sylvie frowned. "I find this hard to believe. What kind of demonstration did they give?"

"It was something Bonnie cooked up for Dr. Swensen's birthday party. All the men wound up ejaculating in one way or another. It was actually quite enjoyable."

The twins looked at one another and snickered.

"And you say these incredible ejaculations were all due to the effects of this EJAX drug?"

"Yes," my aunt replied.

"In all my years in the Sisterhood I've never seen a man shoot his sperm more than three of four feet at most."

Lenore toyed with a piece of fruit on her plate, looking pensive. "But then you haven't been to a meeting in many years have you? We've since developed some methods of our own to increase a man's ejaculatory abilities. In fact, that's how the 'Long Shots' contest got started."

"I've heard of this contest," Sylvie acknowledged. "And this time I am going to attend. And Julie and Juliette are coming too."

Both girl's faces immediately lit up.

"If they have any aspirations of becoming Sisters," Justine said, "now is the time to acquaint them with our practices."

"It was my fault," Sylvie admitted. "My business took over my life. And I've worked these two darlings half to death in the process. But that is going to change."

"I'm glad to hear that," Lenore said. "We've missed you at our meetings."

Estelle seconded her superior's sentiments. "I think you'll be fascinated at how far along the Sisterhood has progressed during your absence," she said to Sylvie. "It will be nice to have you back."

For the next half hour Lenore and the others brought Sylvie up to date on the Sisterhood. She listened attentively to what they had to say, often responding with surprise when she was told of certain programs my aunt had instituted under the banner of the "Philanthropic Society," which acted as a non-profit organization for the benefit of young French people. She also found it immensely amusing to learn that there were many new devices that had been incorporated into the Sisterhood rituals—unusual and prototypical devices that were designed with the specific intention of controlling men.

"It can do that?" she blurted out at one point upon learning what an 'Extractinator' could do.

"It sounds positively diabolical," Chantal commented.

"We have yet to use it," Lenore said. "But we shall soon."

The wine flowed freely throughout our conversation. My aunt, despite her earlier observation to Sylvie that she had to limit her liquor consumption, completely ignored her own prohibition and indulged herself without constraint. Whether she drank because she felt comfortable in the presence of her friends, or whether her impropriety was due to some underlying symptom related to her recent estrangement from Angelique, she paid no heed to my warnings to stop drinking and, in fact, encouraged me to drink along with the rest of them.

Craig was not immune from the friendly, yet insistent, demands of my aunt either. Each time his wine glass was emptied, she would fill it up again. He would protest, but his good-natured attitude would not allow him to refuse her. After several glasses of wine, he was quite giddy, and I had to step in on his behalf, even as my aunt was ready to pour him another glass.

"No more aunt Phoebe," I insisted. "I want to spend some time together with him and I'd prefer he wasn't drunk."

"Nobody's drunk around here," she said, putting down the bottle.

"You are!" I said. "Please stop."

At first she looked offended, but then her face quickly softened when she saw how upset I was.

"I am not drunk, Holly," she said, making certain to pronounce every word succinctly. "I am just feeling…good!"

"But she's right, Phoebe," Lenore said. "You can't hold your liquor. And I don't want you getting sick. Lay off."

I don't know if my concern over her self-indulgence was what prevented her from drinking further, or if it was Lenore's admonition, but my aunt pushed her glass of wine away and didn't touch another drop during the remainder of the time we were there. Sylvie encouraged her to eat some bread, which she did, to help alleviate the effects of the alcohol. However, by this time everyone, including myself, had had enough to drink so that our conversation began to focus upon other, more intimate, subjects.

It was the twins, whose silence the wine and my persistence had finally managed to conquer, who suddenly began dominating the conversation, the lascivious context of which was avidly pursued by these two unlikely candidates. I expected Sylvie to be surprised by their casual sexual banter and uncharacteristic loquaciousness, but she obviously was accustomed to such behavior because she didn't seem in the least bit bothered by it. In fact, it was Sylvie who encouraged them to talk openly about the outrageous experiences that took place in their store. The girls related several stories to us, one more ribald than the next, and I found myself both amused and enthralled by what they had to tell.

"You would be surprised how many famous people have come walking into our boutique," Julie announced. "They come from all over the world. Celebrities, movie stars, musicians… We even get men sometimes."

"I thought this store only sold women's clothes," Craig said.

"Yes, it's true that we sell mainly women's apparel, but we get the occasional order for men's clothing too."

"Like what?" I asked.

"Well, like business suits, shirts, and some novelty items."

"Novelty items?"

"Yes, we supply some of our Parisian distributors with a special line of men's bikini briefs, thongs…"

"Thongs?" Craig interrupted her. "You make men's thongs here?"

"Once in a while, yes. But they are usually ordered as a specialty item. We don't make a lot of money on such things."

"Would you like to see some?" Juliette asked him.

"Yes, miss, if you don't mind."

"I don't mind at all," she said cheerily.

As Juliette went to retrieve the items of clothing, Julie related a very lewd story to us involving one famous American actor who had come into the store looking for a dress for his equally famous American mistress who had accompanied him on his quest.

"He was very handsome," Julie recalled. "Better looking in person than on the movie screen. He had the woman try on about a dozen…"

"Twenty one," Sylvie said, correcting her.

"Yes, that's right. Twenty-one different dresses, and he bought every one of them for her. Finally she sees this black negligee and tries it on and she looks…beautiful. She's so happy that she takes him by the hand and leads him into the fitting room. And there they proceed to have sex. How do you like that?"

"And how do you know they were having sex?" Justine asked. "Maybe they were just kissing and being playful."

"No, they were having sex. I know because we have a tiny camera placed in each stall to make sure no one steals anything. And after they left, we found some semen stains on the bench."

Astrid paused in the midst of biting into a slice of cheese. "You mean he fucked here right there in the stall?"

"Yes," Julie replied. "First he fucked her and then she sucked his penis."

"A slut like her probably has a lot of experience giving blowjobs. Are you sure she blew him?"

"Yes. That's how his semen got all over everything."

Lenore seemed titillated by this little vignette.

"And where were you when all this was going on?" she asked Sylvie.

"I was in the back room watching the whole thing on television."

"And you did nothing about it?" I asked her.

"What was I to do? The man already spent over $70,000 on her dresses. Was I going to tell him to get out?"

"If that happened in America, and he was found out, it would make the front pages in all the celebrity tabloids," I said.

Sylvie dismissed the whole idea with a wave of her hand.

"Your country is very backward when it comes to sex," she said. "Almost primitive…and hypocritical. It is the nature of mankind to behave so. It has always been that way and so it shall remain. Bon sang ne saurait mentir."

Lenore smiled. "I haven't heard that one in a long time."

"What does it mean?" I asked Sylvie.

"It means that: whatever is bred in the bone comes out in the flesh."

"Meaning that we can't help but act according to our nature?"

"It is the fundamental rule of all life. But you Americans are slow to learn it."

"Well, not all of us," my aunt laughed, as she took a mouthful of bread.

Juliette returned just then with a large cardboard box full of clothing. She put the box down on the table and began to remove items from it, describing each one as she held them up for all to see. I was amazed at the variety of men's bikini briefs she passed around to us. The array of colors and styles was vast.

"We sold a pair of these black bikinis to that guy who models for Calvin Klein. He's very popular now."

She passed the bikini brief to Craig and waited expectantly for his reaction.

"These are really nice," he said, running his hands over the satiny fabric.

Juliette smiled. "And what do you think of these?"

She handed Craig an emerald-green thong that looked like it was made to fit a young girl. The tiny bit of fabric seemed incapable of covering his ample equipment, yet he was quite enamored of it.

"I could definitely see myself in this," he said, excitedly.

"Do you like it?" she asked him.

"Oh yeah, they're all great. How much do you want for the green one?"

Juliette looked at Sylvie, unsure of how to answer him.

"Take it," Sylvie said to him. "It's a gift."

"I appreciate that ma'm but I don't feel right not giving you something for it."

"No, no, I insist. Enjoy it."

Craig grinned from ear to ear. "Thank you ma'm. I appreciate this very much. "I'm going to wear it on the beach tomorrow."

"I'll bet you will look very handsome in it," Juliette said.

Julie suddenly looked disappointed. "Yes, but we won't be able to see how it looks on him."

"My friend Barney and I will be spending some time in Ville-Lumière tomorrow. Then we're going to hang out at the Paris-Plage. Why don't you both come by and I'll model it for you?"

Juliette looked forlornly at Sylvie.

"You can't go to the beach," Sylvie said. "We have several rush orders going out tomorrow. I need both of you girls here all day."

The disgruntled twins heaved a heavy sigh and began to debate the issue with Sylvie, reminding her that she had recently promised them some time off.

"I need you here tomorrow," she said emphatically. "You can go to the beach the day after."

"I won't be in Paris the day after tomorrow," Craig said.

"I'm sorry girls," Sylvie told them. "There is nothing I can do."

I could see that both Julie and Juliette were greatly disappointed at being deprived of seeing Craig in a thong. I, myself, was anxious to see him in it, especially after getting a good glimpse of his magnificent body during the sessions attended by Dr. Swensen and her associate, Dr. Hellstrom, the latter of whom had so masterfully brought his huge penis to a thrilling climax.

I could still see the startled look on Angelique's face as the incredible burst of sperm, launched from Craig's tool with amazing force, flew out and over the heads of several rows of women, only to make contact with my cousin and I, soaking us both with its creamy effluence. The sight of Angelique spitting out huge globs of sticky semen from her mouth filled me with great pleasure, even while I, myself, was being similarly christened. She had always been averse to allowing any part of her body to come in contact with sperm, so much so that it had almost become an obsession. So, when it finally did happen, I had felt a tremendous sense of satisfaction.

As I recalled these events, I started to feel quite horny. Maybe it was my recollections, or maybe the wine, or both, but I had a strong desire to see Craig model his new thong, and I thought it would be nice to provide a thrill for the twins, who would otherwise not be able to enjoy seeing the outline of his giant prick trapped within the confines of the miniscule piece of fabric.

fmcchris
fmcchris
571 Followers