Aunt Phoebe's Masturbatorium Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers

"I'm so horny," he said to me.

"I can see that!" I said, as I leaned in next to him. "Would you like me to take care of it for you?"

"Oh, God, yes!" he said, trying to contain himself. "I want your beautiful hands all over me."

"Just tell the women to get out of the line of fire."

Craig told everyone to avoid sitting or standing directly in front of him, otherwise they might get hit with his ejaculation.

"Oh, come on!" Chantal said. "I'm perfectly safe here. Don't worry about me."

I calculated she was probably about twenty or so feet away from where Craig was sitting—a relatively safe distance, but then again, nothing could be taken for granted. She stubbornly chose to remain where she was, at the end of the table and directly opposite Craig. Everyone else, however, had heeded his advice and wisely moved their chairs towards him but to the side, thus avoiding any possible accidents.

As I took Craig's cock in my hands, he immediately let out a soft moan and closed his eyes. The women hadn't expected me to do this, and they reacted with a mixture of delight and surprise.

"You've been dying to get your hands on his big tool for days," my aunt said to me. "How does it feel?"

"Hard as a rock and very hot!" I noted with pleasure.

"I love the way his balls bounce up and down," Julie remarked with a giggle. "They're so big too!"

"Big penis, big balls," Sylvie said dryly. "They go hand in hand."

Craig opened his eyes to see my right hand casually skim up and down his shaft, enjoying the feel of my loose grip upon his cum-swollen organ.

"How would you like me to do you?" I asked him, wanting to make it as enjoyable for him as possible.

"Fast and hard, please. And if you could play with my balls…"

"It's a little awkward for me, Craig," I said, finding it difficult to make the adjustment.

"I'll do it!" Juliette offered.

Without another word she brought her chair around to Craig's right and sat down beside him. She looked at me and smiled, but there was no indication that she was trying to compete with me. Craig was too preoccupied with his handjob to raise any objections, and even if he had considered doing so, I doubt he would have refused the offer from such a pretty and willing girl. She quickly went to work on his sac, playfully pinching the taut skin and then gently lifting the sperm-laden balls in her palm as if she were trying to calculate its weight.

"It feels like there's a lot of semen in these things," she laughed.

"I want to feel them too!" Julie suddenly declared.

"Later," Sylvie said. "Watch for now."

I attempted to fulfill Craig's request as best I could, maintaining a firm grip on his penis while stroking him up and down very quickly. Juliette tried valiantly to keep pace with me, increasing the speed at which she rubbed his massive testicles until his entire lower body was rocking back and forth in unison with our combined efforts.

"Juliette," Justine said. "Hold the base of his cock steady with your left hand, that way Holly will have an easier time of it."

The girl did as she was told, grasping Craig's penis with one hand while continuing to rub his balls with the other.

"Like this?" she asked.

"Perfect." Justine replied. "Better for you, Holly?"

"Much better," I said, as my hand seemed to suddenly glide effortlessly over the huge prick.

Juliette's hand, now securely planted at the base of Craig's cock, prevented it from shifting back and forth so much, stabilizing it so that I didn't have to work as hard to masturbate him. I was grateful for this because my hand was beginning to tire quickly as I fought to maintain my grip on his oversized penis, and I didn't want to disappoint my handsome friend by quitting before the job was done.

"How are you doing, Craig?" I asked, as he kept his eyes focused on my ever-moving hand.

"I'm getting close," he said hoarsely.

"I can tell that from here," Astrid observed. "You know, that thing seems alive!"

My aunt was tickled by her remark. "You're in for a treat," she said. "I've seen this boy cum several times before and he produces a prodigious amount of sperm. It's really incredible."

"You should know, Holly," Lenore added. "He christened you quite well at the tryouts."

"Oh, she got it good!" Estelle affirmed. "She was soaked."

"Better be careful, Estelle," I said, momentarily pointing the massive cock in her direction. "It could happen to you!"

She reacted by letting out a big laugh and then crouched down in her chair.

"No! Not on my new suit!" she said, jokingly.

All during the time we spent conversing, Craig's focus never seemed to deviate from his cock and balls, and the insistent hands that were working him over so assiduously. The women kept making remarks about one thing sexual or another, sometimes directing their questions right at him, knowing that he was too far absorbed in his masturbation to pay any heed to what they were saying, let alone expecting a response. It finally became apparent to all of us that he simply could not respond to any questions, so the banter continued between the women as Juliette and I relentlessly manipulated him toward orgasm.

"Do I see something happening there?" Sylvie said, indicating with her forefinger the tiny slip atop Craig's penis.

"Oh!" I replied, suddenly noticing the small, clear drop of pre-cum. "Somebody's getting really excited!"

To emphasize my point, I jerked his penis very fast and concentrated my efforts at the very tip just underneath the corona.

"Oh, God!" Craig cried out.

This made Juliette squeeze and pull on his sack even harder.

"I want to watch it spurt out of you!" she exclaimed, as she violently tugged at his shaft with her left hand.

Sylvie laughed and turned to Lenore. "She's like me isn't she?"

"You always did enjoy a good cum shot," Lenore replied, whimsically.

"I think that's one thing we all share in common," I said, feeling Craig's body stiffen under my increased assault.

The exhilaration I derived from giving him pleasure was only surmounted by the look of sublime bliss that came over his face as he neared orgasm. He was breathing very heavily now and his entire body was hot and flushed. I was so turned on from jerking him off that I found myself sticking my hot tongue in his ear. Juliette, as involved as I was in his masturbation, paid no further attention to his balls and instead grabbed the bottom half of his shaft with both hands and pulled on him for all she was worth. Her face was no less flushed than Craig's, and I could have sworn that she was close to coming herself, but trying to time her orgasm to coincide with his own eruption, which wouldn't be long judging by the enormous amounts of pre-cum that were now flooding our hands.

"I'm almost there!" he said, spitting out the words as though in pain.

Sensing that he was about to cum, the women suddenly grew quiet. The only sound that could be heard was Craig's belabored breathing and the creaking of the chair he was sitting on as our two pairs of hands flew up and down over the silky terrain of his engorged cock. I could feel my fingers beginning to cramp up, but I pulled on him savagely, determined to drain him of every drop of his hot sperm.

"Look at his balls!" Julie exclaimed, as the huge, twin spheres suddenly retracted up toward the base of his shaft. "They look so funny!"

No one else seemed to think it was funny, certainly not Craig, who now lifted his lower torso to drive his cock in and out of our hands.

"Oh, shit!" he cried, as I felt the sperm rise up into his shaft.

Within seconds, a thick rope of pearly semen shot out of his cock and rose upward in a straight trajectory, impacting with the lighting fixture directly above his head. It happened so fast that all I saw was a whitish blur. The women laughed at the sight of his cum hanging from the florescent light above, but their eyes immediately returned to his penis, which was now ready to discharge more of the creamy fluid.

It was the second volley of sperm that made all of us gasp.

Juliette, who was now climaxing herself, forced his cock downwards so that its tip was pointing out toward the table. As I pulled up, a long, creamy jet of goo sailed upwards and toward the ceiling, but failed to make contact with it and flew completely over the table, hitting the unsuspecting Chantal right in her hair. The distance his cum had traveled, startling as it was to all of us, did not amuse the soiled woman.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" she screeched as she ran from her chair to the back of the room, grabbing a stray piece of cloth to help her clean the sperm from her hair.

All of us screamed with laughter.

"Nice shot, Craig!" my aunt hollered, nearly falling out of her seat because she was laughing so hard.

Even through our laughter, both Juliette and I never stopped stroking him. As such, his orgasm was very powerful, sending load after load of cum flying into the air or careening with anything in its immediate path, including Julie and Sylvie.

Julie shrieked when she saw the sticky jet of white paste make contact with her blouse. But, to her credit, she did not get upset. Sylvie remained calm too, even when multiple shots of sperm found their way onto her dress and legs. My own hands were completely bathed in semen, as were Juliette's, and the slick cum acted almost like a lotion that helped us to coax even more sperm out of him.

I felt so sexy and powerful controlling that giant cock that I kept hoping his orgasm would last for a while more. I got my wish when, just at the moment his ejaculations seemed to be over, a series of violent penile contractions sent several white wads shooting out—Pop! Pop! Pop!—right over our heads. The first jet hit Juliette's bangs and then flew out of sight behind her. The second jet struck Craig right under his chin, which made everyone laugh. The final sticky offering found its way across my right cheek, where I felt it splash into my earrings and continue onward toward the nearby wall. This was followed by a gradual series of ever-weakening spurts that finally became nothing more than a tiny dribble. The great prick had been completely milked dry.

"What a fucking orgasm!" Astrid exclaimed, as she looked down at her own dress to see it covered with a residue of sperm.

All of us, including the now semi-revived Craig, were laughing and commenting about the event that had just transpired. For those who had never witnessed one of Craig's voluminous cumshots, it was nothing short of a revelation. He was congratulated, applauded, and was even lavished with kisses by some of the women who found his performance mesmerizing. The only one who didn't take part in the celebration was Chantal, who was still trying to remove his semen from her hair.

"I don't know what you're all so happy about," she said, annoyed. "I'm the one who got the worst of it."

"Oh, don't be a cry baby!" Lenore said. "Sperm makes good conditioner!"

Chantal didn't reply. She just mumbled something and kept rubbing the towel over her hair in an energetic fashion, determined to eradicate all traces of the sticky substance.

Sylvie proved to be a most gracious hostess, providing everyone with wet and dry towels to help remove the aftermath of Craig's lust from our bodies. After we had cleaned up, and the final vestiges of sperm removed from the floor and furniture, my aunt announced that she, Lenore, and the rest of their friends were going to dinner.

"We can drop you off on the way," she told me. "Or you can stay. But if you do, you'll have to get your own ride back. Jake is busy tonight."

"I can take her home Ms. Anjou," Craig said.

My aunt looked at me, awaiting an answer.

"You go ahead," I told her. "I'll go back with Craig."

My aunt said goodbye to Sylvie and the twins, thanking them profusely for their hospitality. Lenore and the others paid their respects as well, and then Sylvie got up to escort them out. As my aunt walked past Craig, she bent down and took his flaccid penis in her hand and gave it a few jerks. Craig gave out a little yelp.

"Two more weeks until the 'Long Shots' contest," she reminded me. "Better train him well!"

"You are definitely quite a milkable young man!" Lenore joked.

"Ha! I like that!" my aunt responded. "But he is though, isn't he?"

She lifted his penis up into his abdomen and then abruptly let it go, laughing as she watched it bounce up and down a few times before settling between his legs.

"See you in the Masturbatorium, Mr. Milkable!" she sang, as she and Lenore walked out arm in arm.

After Sylvie returned, she, the twins, and I asked Craig if he would model more of the men's swimwear for us, to which he readily agreed. I really wanted to buy him a few bikinis as a way of thanking him for the marvelous show he had put on for us, and I also wanted to see more of his wonderful cock. Julie and Juliette brought out a few dozen pairs of bikinis for him to try on and I told him to choose a few for his own. After modeling several that appealed to him, he finally settled upon the emerald-green thong and a royal-blue bikini, both of which fit him perfectly. He thanked me for the gifts and decided to keep the blue bikini on while Sylvie called to order some food from the shop next door.

"I just ordered some roast chicken," she said to Craig and I as she stood admiring him. Stay and eat with us."

"Thank you. I'd love to," I said, cheerily.

"Me too," he replied.

Julie and Juliette were thrilled to hear Craig and I were staying for dinner. I knew they were anxious for the opportunity to learn more about the Swedish boy, as was I, and they spared no effort in making him feel at home.

"You can sit at the head of the table," Julie said to him. "Do you prefer wine or soda?"

"I've had enough wine for one day," he replied. "A soda will be fine."

She smiled at him and went into the next room, which acted as a sort of makeshift kitchen. I assumed Sylvie and the girls took many of their meals here, as it was both convenient and practical when they often had to work straight through the day and sometimes well into the evening to complete a special order. During dinner I asked Sylvie why she had not chosen to expand her operation by hiring more workers.

"No, that would ruin everything," she said. "Right now we enjoy the luxury of having a very eclectic clientele. To expand the business is to destroy our uniqueness. It would be like homogenized milk."

"That makes sense, ma'm," Craig agreed. "You have a very special way of doing things and going big time wouldn't make it so special anymore."

"Precisely. We are a niche market. We do not pretend to be anything else."

Craig, I found, was very adept at fielding questions from both the twins and Sylvie herself. He answered all their inquiries in a friendly and courteous way, always self-effacing, never patronizing or boorish, his intent to please them being paramount.

Sylvie tried to push more wine upon him, but he insisted that he must remain sober for our drive home. I knew he had enjoyed the wine, and would have sampled more of it if the responsibility for getting me home safely were not up to him. His consideration was not wasted upon me.

"You are a true gentleman," I said, digging into my food.

"I don't want anything to happen to my precious cargo," he replied, looking at me straight in the eye.

As the evening wore on, our discussion took on many forms. At one point I found myself debating the usefulness of mosquitoes, the infallibility of the Pope, and the imponderable question of how the current President of the United States managed to get himself elected to a second term.

"That is easily explained," Sylvie offered, as if the solution was readily apparent. "You are a nation of primitives governed by an imbecile."

Taken aback by what I considered to be her very insensitive comment, I stopped eating and stared directly at her.

"You don't seem to like Americans very much do you?" I asked, feeling slighted.

"No, that's not true. I like some Americans."

"Which ones?"
"Oh, I don't know," she replied between mouthfuls. "There are a few."

I looked around the table. Julie and Juliette refused to meet my gaze. Craig shrugged and shoved a chicken leg in his mouth.

"Name one person," I said, determined to get her to answer my question. "I know the French people don't like Americans very much but name me one person."

She took a sip of wine and wiped her mouth, then turned to me as if she were appraising a piece of jewelry.

"The only person I can think of right now is…you. You are the only American I like."

She immediately went back to eating her dinner.

"Me?" I said. "I'm the only one?"

"Right now, yes."

I stopped eating and put my fork down in my plate.

"Well," I said, "I guess I should feel honored. But if I may ask, why do you hold my country in such low regard?"

"I hold it in such low regard because its people elect a man who believes it is his divine mission to democratize the world. What right has he to interfere with the destiny of other countries? It is shameless arrogance."

"Not all Americans think like him. Some of us feel as you do."

She kept eating and said nothing.

"There are things about your country I don't particularly like either, but I don't condemn all of you."

She laughed. "I am not as selective as you are, Holly. I am universal in my damnation of America because it is easier for me to hate all of you at once rather than to pick and choose whom I like and whom I don't like. It's too time consuming."

I couldn't tell if she was telling the truth, mocking me, making a joke, or doing all these things at the same time. As I sat there trying to discern the meaning of her statement, Craig let out a howl.

"It's too time consuming!" he roared. "That's a good one, ma'm!"

Julie and Juliette couldn't help succumbing to Craig's infectious laugh, and soon both Sylvie and I were laughing too. It certainly helped to dispel some of the tension.

"I am teasing you, my dear girl," Sylvie admitted. "But your country is sick in its soul, and I hope you will all come to your senses before it's too late."

From politics we then moved on to sex. I don't know who was the first of us to raise the topic, but I seem to recall Julie making a remark about Craig's prodigious cumshot, saying that she wished she had a video of his performance. From then on, with the wine flowing freely between Sylvie and the twins, the discussion centered upon handjobs, blowjobs, the virtues of virginity, and of course, Craig, who soon found himself preparing for another tour de force.

"Yes, I was amazed by it too," Sylvie said. "How do you manage to ejaculate like that?"

"It was all because of the drug," he replied. "Although I have none of it left in my system."

"A fringe benefit?" Sylvie asked.

"Yes, ma'm. It would appear so."

Julie giggled. "I loved it when you came in that woman's hair!"

"I didn't mean to," Craig replied, frankly. "But I wasn't the one controlling things."

The girl gave her sister an accusatory look. "Juliette did it on purpose!"

"No, I didn't," Juliette countered. "I lost my grip, that's all."

Sylvie chuckled. "With a penis like that it is easy to lose one's grip."

"And how did I know he was going to shoot that far?" Juliette added. "But is was funny just the same!"

"Right across the table and into her hair," Julie snickered. "I laughed so hard!"

"I never even saw it," Craig said. "All I was aware of was Holly and Juliette's hands on me, and this incredible sensation in my cock. You girls really milked me like crazy."

As he said this I saw him place one hand onto his crotch and he squeezed himself hard.

"I wanted to make you happy," I said to him, watching him stroke his cock through the bikini fabric.

fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers