Aunt Phoebe's Masturbatorium Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers

"You did," he confessed. "It was the best handjob I've ever had. Thanks to you, too, Juliette."

Juliette smiled at him and for a moment I actually saw her blush. This provided her sister with some new ammunition.

"She gives her boyfriends handjobs all the time," Julie said. "She won't let them have sex with her so she uses her hands."

"Shut up, Julie!" Juliette said, angrily.

"Stop!" Sylvie yelled. "No fighting at the dinner table. You both know better than that."

"Well, it's true," Julie said.

"I don't care if it's true or not," Sylvie replied. "I want no fighting."

Both girls reluctantly complied with Sylvie's request, though they still exchanged spiteful glances. As they ate, Juliette made an obscene hand gesture at her sister—a warning not to reveal anything further about her sexual proclivities.

"And by the way," Sylvie said to Julie, "there is nothing wrong with pleasuring a boy with a handjob if you are not ready for sex."

"But what about a blowjob?" the girl asked.

"There's nothing wrong with that either, if you really like him."

Juliette pondered that statement over for a moment as she thought of an appropriate retort. "Handjobs and blowjobs are fine, but I find that most guys want to screw you sooner or later."

"Yes, there is a lot of pressure to have intercourse," I said. "I deal with that all the time."

"I assume you are a virgin then?" Sylvie asked me.

Familiar as I now was with her tendency toward bluntness, I wasn't as put off by her remark as I might have been. I answered her without hesitation.

"Yes, I am," I honestly admitted.

"So are these two," she said, waving a fork at the twins.

I think I expected both girls to be embarrassed by this sudden disclosure, but they seemed to accept it with equanimity, even pride.

"Some of the boys insult us because we don't want to have sex with them," Julie said.

"Some girls make fun of us too," Juliette added.

"But we don't care what they say. And you shouldn't care what they say either, Holly."

"Believe me, Julie, I don't," I assured her.

"That's good," she said. "There's nothing wrong with saving yourself for the man you love."

I almost laughed aloud. "You sound so old-fashioned! Not that there's anything wrong with that. In fact, I feel the same way. I just wouldn't have said it quite like that."

Julie seemed to take no offense. "Well, there's nothing wrong with it. If these boys aren't satisfied with handjobs, they can go elsewhere."

Juliette guffawed. "This, coming from a girl who has never even touched a penis!"

"Are you kidding?" I asked, surprised.

"Don't listen to my stupid sister," Julie said, casting a mean glance at Juliette. "I'm not an accomplished handjob and blowjob artist like Juliette, but I have seen and touched and jerked off a few guys to orgasm."

She said this proudly, without taking her eyes off her sister.

I saw Craig squirm in his chair, her words seeming to excite him enough that he now moved his hand underneath the fabric to directly stimulate his penis.

"I don't believe you," Juliette said.

"It's the truth whether you believe it or not."

"Oh, you're all talk," Juliette replied dismissively.

"Maybe your sister is telling the truth," I said to Juliette. "I mean have you ever thought that some men may actually enjoy getting a handjob rather than having intercourse?"

Craig was now actually stroking his cock under the table. Our discussion was obviously turning him on, and I had to suppress a giggle as I watched his hand glide up and down over the familiar terrain. He remained unobtrusive about it, but I think Sylvie suspected something was up when she momentarily looked down and caught a glimpse of his penis poking its head above his napkin. She smiled and looked him right in the eye.

"Do you think that is true?" she asked him.

"What?" he replied, looking confused. "What did you say, ma'm?"

"Holly said that some men prefer handjobs to fucking. Do you think that is true?"

Her directness appeared to put him at a disadvantage. He quickly stopped stroking himself and sat upright in his seat.

"I don't know," he said. "I guess some men prefer them."

"Do you?"

"Well, for a long while a handjob was all I got from a girl. And I really grew to like them."

"More than sex?"

"There were times when I thought a handjob was actually better than sex."

"When was that?"

Craig smiled as his mind recalled some previous incident. "When Mrs. Barber and Mrs. Terry got their hands on me."

"And who were these women?" Sylvie asked, intrigued.

"Two attractive, middle-aged, married women who lived in my neighborhood," he began. "I used to cut their lawns. One day Mrs. Barber and Mrs. Terry were sitting by the pool and they invited me in for a swim. Somehow I lost my bathing suit in the pool. Things got out of hand after that."

Sylvie smiled. "You mean your thing got in their hands."

"Something like that."

"And they gave you handjobs?"

"Yes."

"Blowjobs too?"

"Yes."

"But no fucking."

"No. No fucking."

"And you say these were married women?"

"Yes, ma'm."

Sylvie looked down at his lap. "You like older women, don't you?"

"Yes, I do," Craig replied, suddenly aware that his cock was now visible to Sylvie.

"These older women taught you a lot about sex?"

"They taught me very much, yes."

"But what they taught you most was to love handjobs more than anything else," she said, reaching under the table. "They trained you and conditioned you by making your penis a slave to their hands. Is that not so?"

I watched in fascination as her fingers suddenly closed over his turgid prick. Craig gasped and tried to appear as though nothing was amiss, but he was fighting a losing battle.

"Oh, yes…they taught me how to submit myself to a woman," he said, fighting to maintain his composure.

"Just like you're going to do for me?"

"Yes!" he said, biting his lower lip.

"And Holly…"

"Yes."

"And my beautiful twins?"

Sylvie ran her hand quickly up and down his shaft, causing him to pull his chair back from the table. As he did so, the napkin fell away, revealing his hard-on to all of us.

"I can't take this anymore," he cried. "You ladies have got me so distracted with all this sex talk that I can't think straight!"

The twins, seeing his huge prick bounce up and down, immediately burst out laughing. I started laughing myself, but Sylvie casually sipped on her wine as she calmly observed Craig's erect penis for the second time that evening.

"You can't think straight because all the blood has gone into that big prick of yours!" the lascivious Frenchwoman observed.

Julie and Juliette squealed with laughter.

"Look what you did to him!" Julie said to Sylvie. "It's all your fault!"

"It is not my fault!" Sylvie replied. "He was hard ten minutes ago but the two of you never knew it! But you did, didn't you Holly?"

"Yes, Sylvie, I knew," I replied, feeling embarrassed for Craig.

"I'm sorry ladies," Craig said, futilely trying to force the bikini up and over his obstinate erection. "Hearing all that talk about handjobs and blowjobs really got me excited."

"There's no need to apologize," Sylvie said. "After all, you are a man. And sometimes men need to be taken in hand. You know what I'm talking about?"

As she said this she reached into her purse and pulled out a small bottle of hand lotion and began to apply some to her palms. I knew what she was up to.

"Sylvie, there's no need to do this," I said, suddenly feeling a little possessive.

"No need? I think there is a great need. Look at him!"

The twins looked at each other and shrugged.

"What are you doing?" Julie asked Sylvie. "Why are you putting on hand lotion now?"

Sylvie casually rubbed the fragrant liquid into her skin and smiled.

"So naïve," she said as she put the bottle on the table. "The power to control a man is virtually in your hands and you don't know it. Holly knows it, but you two do not." She rose from her chair and pulled Craig's hands away from his cock. "You know it too," she said to Craig whose penis was now standing at full mast and aching to be touched.

Even before he had a chance to speak, Sylvie knelt down beside him and took his swollen organ in both hands. He leaned back and moaned gently, completely subservient to her will, as she slowly stroked his prick. He was going to speak but Sylvie placed her hand over his mouth, and that was enough to compel him to silence.

"Now, Julie," she began. "You have never done this to a man, have you?"

"I told you…"

"Tell the truth," Sylvie said, cutting her off.

"Okay, okay. I touched a guy once, that's all."

"And did you bring him to orgasm?"

"No, we never got that far."

Juliette laughed. "I was right! See, Holly, I told you!"

"Shut up, Juliette," Sylvie said without missing a stroke. "It is vulgar for a woman to gloat."

Craig's penis was now slick with Sylvie's hand lotion and the twins and I stopped talking for a moment to simply admire her smooth and masterful technique.

"Now, Julie," Sylvie said. "I want you to come over here and learn how to give a man a proper handjob. This is something every woman should know whether or not she becomes a Sister. Juliette and Holly, you both sit and watch and maybe you will learn a few things too."

Outspoken as she was, I never once felt that she was patronizing me. She was just brutally honest. As Julie dutifully obeyed Sylvie's command and knelt next to Craig, I realized how pervasive the influence of the Sisterhood really was. Here was a future Sister in the making, being instructed by a woman who was once instructed in a similar manner by a Sisterhood mentor, and made to appreciate the power a simple handjob had over a man. In her teaching style, and in the ways she conducted her business dealings, Sylvie seemed to always place emphasis upon complete honesty, and I respected her for that.

As I watched Julie take Craig's massive tool in her tiny hands, I became a little jealous. But when Sylvie showed the girl how to use her fingers to stimulate the sensitive area under the corona, as well as teaching her other methods of penile stimulation that I had never seen, I began to appreciate the willingness the older woman exhibited in sharing these esoteric tricks of the trade with us, and gradually forgot about any jealous feelings I may have had.

Craig was in heaven. All of us kept him entertained with the most lewd and vulgar comments we could think of as Sylvie and Julie masturbated him. He laughed at our jokes a few times until it was apparent that his ejaculation was getting near. Seeing that his prick was now oozing drops of pre-cum, Sylvie removed her hands and let Julie continue stroking him, which she did with great relish.

"Do you see what I mean?" Sylvie asked her new protégé. "Do you feel the power you have in your hands to control this man?"

"I love it!" Julie exclaimed, as her confidence increased with each stroke.

"Do you see the little drops of fluid coming out of his slit? That means that he is going to cum soon. But you can control it. Don't let him cum until you want him to."

"Should I stop?" Julie said, suddenly unsure of her next move.

"No, no, keep stroking, but do it more slowly."

Julie obeyed Sylvie's instructions and slowed her pace. Craig groaned.

"He is dying to cum now, but you have prevented it. See how easy it is to control a man?"

Julie didn't need to reply. Her smile said it all.

For the next ten minutes, Julie was taught how to bring Craig to the brink of orgasm, and then deny him that pleasure simply by the manner in which she controlled his penis. After experiencing so much teasing and denial, Craig was begging for release.

"Please, ma'm," he said as his eyes rested upon his sperm-swollen prick, slick with lotion and his own cock juice. "Let me cum!"

"Yes," she replied, "I think it is time."

Sylvie told Juliette and I to each take an empty wine glass and hold it in our hands while she did the same. She then ordered Julie to finish Craig off with very fast strokes so that his orgasm would be "violent."

"This is so much fun!" Julie laughed, as her fist flew up and down Craig's prick in a quick, machine-like motion.

"This is a game I played when I first became a Sister," Sylvie said, as she watched Julie tug away on the monstrous shaft. "It's called 'catch the cum.'"

I couldn't help but laugh. "What a funny name for a game!"

"It's not so funny when you see how hard it is to do," she replied.

She then told us to hold our glasses aloft and wait for Craig to start spurting. We then would have a chance to try and catch as much cum as we could.

"The one who gets the most sperm in her glass wins," she said. "In the old days we used to force the man to drink it, but I could not do that to this lovely boy."

I could see by the look on Craig's face that he was enormously glad to hear this news. In any case, I could not imagine her being able to force him to do anything he truly found reprehensible, unlike a true submissive. He derived pleasure from pleasing women, but he had his limits.

"Craig," Sylvie said, as he was approaching orgasm. "Let us know when you're about to cum."

"Yes…yes, ma'm!" he replied, barely able to speak.

Sylvie, Juliette, and I stared intently at Craig's prick, holding our glasses high in front of us, patiently awaiting his imminent eruption.

"Hold his prick up," Sylvie instructed Julie. "Otherwise we won't be able to catch any of his cum."

"Like this?" Julie asked, positioning his cock at an angle.

"Perfect!" Sylvie said, as she extended her wine glass to within a few feet of Craig's penis.

"His balls are bouncing all around again!" Julie squealed.

"Never mind about his balls," Sylvie said. "Pay attention to what you're doing!"

Sensing Craig was now on the verge of coming, Julie let her thumb tease the little strip of skin under the glans, following exactly what Sylvie had told her.

"That's it!" Sylvie exclaimed. "You've got him now!"

Julie's hand was now moving so fast that Craig had to hold onto the chair with both hands for fear of falling off.

"Go for it, Julie!" I exclaimed.

"Make it squirt!" Juliette laughed.

Craig screamed. "Oh, fuck! I'm coming!"

End of Chapter 6

fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers