Aunt Phoebe's Masturbatorium Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A minute into their conversation he lost his balance and fell to the ground with a thud. Dr. Monroe immediately ran to the stricken boy and called for some of the acolytes to help her. Lenore was visibly shaken, as was my aunt and many others, who thought he was seriously hurt. I noticed that Angelique, though seeming surprised at this turn of events, was maintaining eye contact with her next in command, Marge Davis. Some sort of collusion was at work, but I had no idea what it might be. It was just an intuitive feeling, nothing more, but not long after I was proved right in my assumptions when my cousin made a motion to request that she call in her standby champion. I could not imagine who this man might be.

It took several acolytes to carry Jacques out of the hall. Dr. Monroe followed close behind after consulting with Lenore and my aunt. It took some time for the things to settle down. When about ten minutes later, Dr. Monroe returned, it was made known that Jacques was indeed all right. He had simply been dehydrated and had passed out from all the excitement. However, he was not fit to contend.

It was a rule that any team could have a second champion if they wished. At Angelique's request the judges called in her substitute champion who had been waiting in another part of the hall watching the events on closed-circuit television. In less than a minute of being summoned, a very tall, nice-looking, muscular black man entered the hall in a white robe and a big grin. When I saw Craig stand up and point directly at him in complete shock, I knew it was none other than his long-time friend Barney Cole.

Barney walked briskly to the platform where Angelique and the French team stood, barely acknowledging his old friend. I saw a look of hurt and disappointment come over Craig's face, as if he had suffered a physical blow. I knew then that Barney had betrayed his friend in order to become one of Angelique's tools in her bid for power.

Angelique was all smiles as the big black man took his position on the marker. The crowd squealed with delight when he took off his robe, revealing a body that seemed perfect in every respect. His cock, like Craig's, was a bit over 12 inches long and a formidable piece of equipment it was too. He waved it to and fro before a stunned audience and then informed his mistress that he was ready. The judges marked the time and Angelique's hands were instantly upon him.

Barney's prick was massive in the sense that it was not only long, it was also very thick. Angelique's hands were strong and agile, so she did not have much difficulty masturbating him at a very rapid tempo. She used only one hand to do the job, resorting to her usual haphazard stroking pattern that seemed to work wonders on any man's penis she had ever brought to orgasm. In less that a minute Barney was fully erect and he began to thrust his cock in and out of my cousin's well-lubricated hands to add to the pleasure he was receiving.

At the three-minute mark he was sweating profusely, his face strangely contorted into an expression of sublimity derived from intense pleasure. She worked him over like a pro, never once changing her grip or varying her speed. As had happened during the qualifying rounds, none of the women in Angelique's team showed much emotion. They simply stood there and watched their team leader jerk his magnificent organ as if they were watching a cow being milked. However, the French delegation made up for their apparent lack of interest and cheered the black Hercules on with great enthusiasm. As the time hit the four-minute mark, Barney grabbed both of his ass cheeks hard and pushed up into Angelique's casually stroking hand.

A thick wash of sperm flew out of his prick and sailed high into the air, finally landing exactly at the 22-foot marker. I looked at Craig. He was not happy.

"Jesus Christ, Holly!" Janet Walsh screamed over the din. "What the fuck are we going to do?"

I was too stupefied to answer.

His huge organ, under the deceptively simple guidance of my cousin's exquisite hands, sent another half dozen creamy salvos up the lane, one of which almost reached the distance achieved by his first shot.

The audience was ecstatic. For five full minutes Barney was cheered by the crowd, and he soaked up the attention like a man who had just won the Tour de France. Angelique was all smiles. She even went so far as to actually hug her champion, which startled him most of all. My hopes, so high at the beginning of the contest, were now quite deflated. Barney's cumshot was not just exceptional, it was unprecedented. Angelique had played her cards right. Whether or not Jacques physical ailment was a feint or an honest oversight on his part, mattered very little. My cousin was about to crush me, and I suddenly felt very sick.

Charlotte, Joanna, Felicia, and Janet—my stalwart and intrepid team—seemed to suffer from a collective meltdown. Charlotte, especially, looked doubtful as to whether we really stood any chance of winning in the aftermath of Barney's extremely long cumshot. Even Felicia, usually the most optimistic one of all of us, looked grim. But I, as their leader, could not afford to throw in my chips just yet. I had to present to them, and to everyone, a positive front. Luckily, my nature would not accept defeat—not when I knew we stood the slightest chance of winning.

"Wipe those frowns of your faces girls," I told my team. "Don't let Angelique and her nasty little minions see you sweat."

"She's right," Charlotte said to the others. "If we have to go down, let's go down fighting."

"Bravo!" Felicia agreed. "Let's show them!"

"Do you think Craig can beat him?" Janet asked me.

"I don't know," I replied honestly. "But we've got to try."

Joanna patted me on my shoulder reassuringly. "You've got one huge advantage in your favor."

"What's that?
"You love each other. And people who are in love tend to go that extra mile."

"Aptly put," Janet laughed.

Once the judges had restored order, they signaled for us to come to the platform. I wished my team luck and helped Craig disrobe. He looked angry and his body motions were very stiff and aggressive—not conducive to producing a superior cumshot.

"Please," I said to him almost as a whisper. "If you love me, do as I tell you. Put Barney and everything else out of your mind. Focus on me only. Relax your body and make believe you're fucking my brains out. That's what you want to do to me right, baby? You want to fuck the shit out of me. So just pretend my hand is my pussy and shoot all the hot, sticky spunk way up inside me. Fuck me hard. Fuck me until I cream all over that big fucking cock of yours!"

I don't think Craig was quite prepared for my litany of filth. I think I even surprised myself. But it had the desired effect. As soon as he saw me rub Dr. Swensen's special masturbation cream on my hands, he quieted down and allowed his body to relax.

The signal was given to start and I took both hands and began rubbing his cock in a milking fashion that he once told me had been used by Mrs. Terry and Mrs. Barber years ago when he was first indoctrinated by those older women into the world of CFNM. His prick was the same size as Barney's and just as thick. But Craig's balls did not hang as low. Instead, they hung higher up between his legs, making them less capable of bouncing back and forth as I masturbated him. In a way this was good, since my hand had a greater range of motion over his cock.

My team urged him on with some of the most wickedly filthy talk I had ever heard from a group of women. He responded by concentrating on my hand, imagining it to be my pussy. I knew this imagery would be a great help to him and he seemed to respond very well to my technique.

My hand literally flew up and down over his huge tool like it had a mind of its own. I saw pre-cum begin to form at the three-minute mark and I sensed his balls were preparing to launch their pent-up load.

"You're milking me like a cow!" he screamed aloud. "Like Mrs. Terry!"

"Yes," I said. "Like Mrs. Terry and Mrs. Barber who used to put you on all fours and jerk your huge prick off into a bucket!"

I knew how much he loved the imagery of those two venerable women and I hoped my words would fuel him to a stupendous orgasm.

"I want to see your spunk hit the fucking wall!" I screamed. "Show all these women your sticky, hot, creamy jizz now!"

With only 30 seconds left to go, I pulled on him for dear life.

"Oh, look at your balls!" I cried. "They're all filled up with hot sperm!"

The crowd was standing up in their seats, cheering wildly. I knew Craig had superb self-control, but time was running out. My hand was failing.

"Hurry Craig! Hurry!" I yelled at him in desperation.

Fifteen seconds remaining now. "Shoot it for me baby. Shoot it for me, Mrs. Terry, Mrs. Barber, and Kelly! Shoot it now!"

And then, in the final few seconds, my handsome lover screamed aloud and thrust his prick up hard against my hand. I pulled down on his cock and stopped stroking entirely, letting the pressure inside his balls supply him with all the force he would need. It was a maneuver that sometimes worked and sometimes didn't. I was taking a big chance, but I trusted to both his sexual preferences and my own intuition.

To a chorus of gasps and moans, I and my team, and a thousand other women, watched in rapt fascination as the first hot jet of spunk shot of Craig's huge convulsing cock and flew outward at a 45-degree trajectory over the less fortunate offerings of the previous contenders. And to both my shock and delight, it landed right next to Barney's cumshot. I immediately looked up at the sensor results posted automatically on the giant LCD above the judges' platform. Twenty-two feet and one-eighth of an inch! I screamed for joy, continuing to milk his cock while my hands got covered in spunk.

We had won. It was a small margin but it had been enough. Craig and I were greeted by a thunderous applause. As my team and I hugged each other, I saw Barney walk over to Craig and shake his hand. I saw genuine sorrow on the black man's face as he congratulated Craig. And Craig, incapable of holding a grudge, smiled and patted Barney on the back, happy to see his old friend once again. Both men hugged each other and laughed, and I knew that things were going to be all right between them.

Suddenly, Lenore was all over me and then it was my aunt's turn. All of my Sisterhood friends had now surrounded me and my team, kissing and hugging all of us. And amongst the crowd I made out two diminutive figures approaching me. It was Mary Kate and Ashley. Their faces were jubilant.

"You did it!" Ashley cried as she threw her arms around me. "I knew you were going to win!"

And then it was Mary Kate's turn to shower me with affection. I had never felt so proud of myself and my team, and especially Craig, who picked me up and kissed me with great passion as soon as Mary Kate had pulled away. Teri and Drew offered me their congratulations as well as some other celebrities who were friends of my aunt Phoebe. Sylvie, Juliette, and Julie tried to embrace me all at once, and the older woman kissed me many times on both cheeks.

"You know how to control a man!" she exclaimed. "I salute you!"

Even as I responded to all the people who came up to offer me their congratulations, my eyes were busy searching the room for any sign of Angelique and her team. They were nowhere to be found. I knew that this defeat would forever mark the end of whatever civility might have survived between us. But I also knew that it signaled the beginning of an even greater struggle that was to dwarf the importance of this competition into insignificance and ultimately propel us into the battle of our lives.

In the short ceremony that followed, I was awarded the "Antoinette" statue before an admiring crowd of onlookers. It felt good to hold that ancient relic in my hands: a symbol of all that was best and good about the Sisterhood. I looked forward to the monetary prize as well, but nothing could equal the joy I received from defeating Angelique. And as I held the statue high above my head for all to see, I saw a bevy of her radical-minded apostolates depart the hall in great haste, and with disgust written all over their faces.

After the ceremony had concluded, all those who had taken part in the competition, including dignitaries and other celebrities, enjoyed a sumptuous feast prepared by my aunt Phoebe, which was hosted on the lawn. Ashley and Mary Kate joined Craig and I at our table and both sisters immediately launched into a series of questions for the handsome champion.

"How do you manage to ejaculate so far?" Mary Kate asked him. "I mean I have seen guys in adult films shoot pretty good, but twenty-two feet? My mind can't grasp that."

Craig laughed. "Neither can I! I guess guys like me are freaks of nature."

"But I mean that black guy too," Ashley chimed in.

"Yeah, you mean my friend, Barney."

"Yes, Barney. How does he do it?"

"I guess he's a freak too. I really don't know what else to say."

"The fact is," I began, "both Craig and Barney had taken part in a medical experiment about a year ago in Sweden. They were both given male enhancement drugs and I guess it permanently affected them."

"I that so?" Ashley replied. "I think most guys would kill to be able to ejaculate like that."

"I suppose you're right, Ashley," Craig said.

"Do you masturbate often?" Mary Kate asked him.

Craig leaned back in his chair and let his eyes settle on me. "I'm pretty much horny all the time. Some days I can jerk off three or four times."

"Really?" Mary Kate asked surprised. "Your body can produce that much sperm?"

"Yes, ma'm it can," he replied proudly. "In fact, I'm horny right now."

"Even after all that cum you just shot out?"

"Yup. I produce tons of the white stuff every day."

"Lucky you, Holly!" Ashley laughed. I could tell she had become turned on by what she had seen and was anxious to see more.

"Do you think," she said to me, "that we could have a private show? You know, just the four of us?"

"A private show?" I asked.

"Yes. Mary Kate and I would love to see him masturbate. We were sitting kind of far away and the monitor screen didn't really didn't do it justice. It would be great if we could see things up close. If it's okay with you and Craig."

"As long as there's free food around, I don't mind," Craig said happily.

"I don't see why not," I said. "It would be fun." I turned to Craig. "Do you think you can perform again so soon?"

"I think so. But don't expect another twenty-two foot cumshot."

"Okay. Twenty feet!" Mary Kate said, her eyes sparkling.

"Awesome!" Ashley laughed. "I hate those little cumshots that just dribble out. They're not exciting to watch."

"Yeah," Mary Kate agreed. "We like our cumshots thick and creamy!"

"And shot far and wide!" Ashley added, moving her right hand in a wide arc to simulate the tracing of a cumshot through the air. She began laughing hysterically. "You must think we are such perverts!"

"No at all," I said. "It's nice to see this side of you for a change."

Mary Kate finished a forkful of food, swallowed, and eyed her sister. "You know, the world sees us one way, and that's fine because that's what we want them to see. But here, with all the Sisterhood around us, and our bodyguards out of the way, we can let our hair down. I mean, Ash and I are both 21 years old now and we should be able to act out some of our fantasies without facing reprobation. It's not like we're breaking the law or hurting anyone or anything like that. We just want to have some fun—with cum!"

Both sisters laughed at her little pun.

I found their ribald talk quite infectious and arousing. I laughed along with them, as did Craig. I had never really seen either of the twins display more of their lustful natures until now, and it was pure revelation.

"The truth is, Holly," Ashley began, "both Mary Kate and I really get turned on watching guys masturbate. I don't know if that's normal or not, but it's just so hot and sexy to see it. Especially if we're the ones who get them to do it."

"Better stop talking like that girls. I'm getting a hard-on!"

The twins and I looked at each other and giggled.

"I think you were born with a hard-on," I said to him. "But really, I don't think there is anything weird about watching guys jerk off. It's really a power trip for us girls, right? And jerking off guys is one of the things the Sisters here do best. Look where it's got them!"

We watched as Craig moved his hand down onto his crotch. Ashley coyly bent her head to one side to watch him fondle himself.

"Why don't you jerk it off right now?" she suggested with a provocative smile.

"Are you serious?" Craig replied, sneaking a look at me.

"Go ahead," I said. "I'd like to see it too."

"You mean right here? With all these other people around?"

"Well," I said, "you just jerked off in front of a thousand women. Why should that be a problem for you?"

"Yeah, come on, beat if off," Mary Kate insisted. "I want to see you shoot your load. Please!"

It was almost a plea.

"No, I want it to be just the four of us," Ashley stated emphatically. "I want it to be special. Can't we go someplace where Craig can perform without anyone else around?"

I thought for a moment and remembered that my aunt's veranda was hardly ever used except by me on those occasions when I needed time alone. It was surrounded by a high brick wall that would give us complete privacy. I suggested this to the twins and they thought it was a great idea.

Craig had insisted that he needed to finish his dinner before giving us another show. That was fine with me. I could tell that both Mary Kate and Ashley were thrilled at the idea of watching my handsome boyfriend cum for them. The world might have an impression of both girls as being somewhat cutesy and demure, which in fact they were. But, they were now both adult women with a concomitant interest about male sexuality and were both fascinated and curious about how the male genitals worked. What better way than to show them firsthand from a young and handsome guy who was always willing to please? And being sheltered as it were in the Sisterhood environment, the rest of the world would never know of their prurient experiences. It was a perfect environment in which to satiate their ribald desires.

As we dined, I saw Barney Cole come walking over with a plate of food in his hands. Craig greeted him warmly and invited him to sit down with us.

After all the introductions had been made, we had explained to him what we were planning to do after dinner. Barney took a swig of soda and laughed.

"Good luck to you, buddy," he said to Craig. "If you can shoot another load like you did in the contest, I take my hat off to you."

I saw Ashley size up the handsome black man favorably. "I was thinking," she said to him, "why don't you and Craig compete against each other?"

"Great idea!" Mary Kate quickly agreed. "What do you think, Barney? You feel like you can cum again? Please say yes!"

Barney looked surprised. "Put on another show? Just for you? After what we just did?" He looked at Ashley, then Mary Kate. "I had no idea you girls were so kinky! But god-damn if I ain't up for it!"

"Excellent!" Mary Kate said, excitedly.

Ashley looked at her sister and they both giggled.

"Mary Kate and I took bets on which one of you was going to shoot the farthest."

"Yeah that was a close call, Craig," Barney said. "You only beat me by an eighth of an inch."

"Well, you might beat me this time bro," Craig replied genially.

"I'm glad to see that you both have worked out your differences," I said to Barney. "The kind of friendship you have is rare."