Aunt Phoebe's Masturbatorium Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers

"Tell them thank you for coming," I said. "Tell them how great they all look. And tell them that dinner is waiting and that there's going to be some great entertainment tonight."

"Okay, okay, my little love," she said, forcing the words out. "This means so much to me. You have no idea."

I gave her a big hug and she seemed to suddenly collect herself as she turned to face the anxious crowd.

"My joy at being a Sister is such that words cannot adequately describe how I feel right now," she began. "I promise that I will always wear this robe with pride, with honor, and with dignity."

Before she could speak again, she was greeted with a round of applause. I could see the tears on her face and her voice faltered a few times. She quickly resumed.

"My niece wanted me to remind everyone that you all look just lovely tonight and that great food and entertainment await you in the main hall. Thank you. You have done me a great honor and I will always try to live my life in accordance with the ways of the Sisterhood."

As my aunt turned away from the roar of applause that followed her speech, Lenore, and all the Sisters in the immediate vicinity, rushed to congratulate her. I could tell that she was overwhelmed by the genuine feelings of goodwill that her colleagues were now bestowing upon her, and I was happy that this moment of joy accorded her in some small way compensated for the deficit of love from her estranged daughter.

After all the congratulations had been made, Lenore indicated that it was time for the final ceremonial ritual to take place. Ordering the twenty-first man in line to approach the altar, she took the golden chalice, or vessel of collection, and placed it into Phoebe's hands. She then instructed the man to kneel at the center of the altar facing the audience.

"Sisters," Lenore said, addressing the crowd. "This man, Andre, has proven himself worthy of this task by virtue of his undying loyalty and devotion to the Sisterhood. Our Sister Phoebe will now ceremoniously masturbate him until he ejaculates into the vessel of collection. This act symbolizes the submission of all men to the superior will of the female. Proceed Phoebe."

My aunt, knowing already what was required of her, knelt beside the handsome young man and began jerking his long shaft with rapid strokes. In a matter of seconds he was hard. The audience cheered her on with the lewdest remarks possible until the formidable looking weapon, almost a foot long now, was dripping pre-cum from its swollen, purple tip.

"Into the cup," my aunt reminded him. "All of it."

Andre's knees soon began shaking and his entire body grew taught.

"Keep the head out so we can watch it spurt!" a woman in the front row demanded.

Rich, hot cream shot out of his prick just then—stream after milky stream. I counted no less than twelve separate eruptions that quickly vanished into the waiting cup. My aunt's hand was a blur as she milked him with grim determination. The entire Sisterhood exploded into laughter at the sight.

"God, what a fucking load!" Estelle exclaimed, as the twelfth and final cum shot flew into the cup.

Lenore and all the other Sisters seemed very pleased by Andre's exceptional performance.

"Now, drink it!" the Sisterhood leader ordered the man.

Without so much as a hint of displeasure, Andre took the chalice from my aunt and solemnly lifted it to his mouth and drank down the salty, viscous broth. In one gulp the entire contents of the cup was drained. He handed the cup back to Phoebe, who showed the now empty vessel to Lenore and the crowd. They showed their appreciation with a thunderous roar of applause.

"Forever at our feet and at our beck and call," Lenore shouted joyously.

This now concluded the ceremony.

Lenore made one last closing speech and then the Sisters began a prompt but orderly march into the main hall. I walked arm and arm with my aunt who was now literally beaming with joy.

"I feel so good, so powerful," she said as she walked briskly toward the hall. "I only wish Angelique had been here to see it."

That statement was the only concession she made that entire evening to the caprices of her wayward child. For the most part, she exuded those personal qualities that had always set her apart from the average, from the norm. Becoming a full-fledged Sister was a tremendous achievement, and she would not allow any negative feelings to influence this special evening.

Upon entering the main hall, I was struck by two things: the delicious odor of superbly cooked food and a host of celebrities sitting next to the table where my aunt and I would be sitting. Mary Kate and Ashley looked beautiful in their respective black and white gowns. Drew wore a pink, satin affair with a long, white, feathered boa and looked quite stunning. And Teri was dressed in a royal blue gown that showcased her lovely long legs. I waved to each of them as we headed toward the dais. It seemed as if the entire room was brimming with fun and laughter. And then I realized why.

I noticed that there were other women—some of whom I recognized as celebrities, but not all—had been taking advantage of the free liquor while they had been waiting for the ceremony to end. These women culled around the table where Mary Kate and Ashley were now sitting and they looked like they were ready to party. Leaving my aunt for a moment, I ran over to the twins and other guests to say a quick hello.

"You guys look great!" I said, hugging Mary Kate and Ashley. "And you too Drew and Teri! I'm so glad you came."

"Are you kidding?" Drew said. "These things are too good to miss. How'd the ceremony go?"

"Fantastic!" I said. "I'll tell you guys all about it later."

"Any juicy details?" Teri asked with a wink.

"You could say that," I smiled coyly.

Mary Kate touched me on my arm. "Do you see those girls over there?" She pointed to the same women I had noticed moments before. "I hear they're going to be providing the entertainment tonight."

"And it's supposed to be very naughty!" Ashley laughed aloud.

"I assume it involves men?"

"Of course. "Doesn't it always?"

The dinner was delicious. I even went back to the buffet table for second helpings, which I normally don't do. It seemed as if all the excitement was making me ravenous.

Lenore was laughing and joking with Justine and Estelle, and a bunch of other women whom I did not know. My aunt, like me, preferred to keep her mouth stuffed with food rather than engage in any protracted conversations, regardless of how jovial they might be. I could sense that something was coming. I saw it in my aunt's eyes—that preoccupied look she always had whenever she was about to reveal something of libidinous importance.

It didn't take long for her to make her little secret known. As soon as the crowd hat eaten its full, she stood up and pointed in the direction of the same women Mary Kate had pointed out to me earlier. Suddenly the entire room fell silent.

"I have a little treat for all of you tonight," my aunt said, lifting her glass in the direction of the small group of mysterious women. "Most of you know of, or have met, my friend Dr. Christiana Swensen. For those of you who don't know who she is, I will tell you. She is a brilliant doctor who invented a drug called "EJAX-472," which helps men with infertility problems. The drug has been on the market now for over a year and has proven very beneficial. Well, she recently worked alongside her friend and research associate here in France to create a new and improved form of the drug called "EJAX-472AR," which greatly enhances the accuracy of sperm to reach the egg. The drug is still in the testing stage, but recent experiments with human subjects has shown to be extremely promising. And the woman who helped to develop this astounding drug is here with us tonight. May I present Dr. Adrienne Vassay!"

Dr. Vassay acknowledged my aunt with a nod of the head and a big smile. She was simultaneously greeted with a warm round of applause from all of us. She appeared very friendly and gracious. Although not beautiful in the conventional sense, she was nonetheless very pretty with a hard, tight body hidden underneath a skin-tight emerald-green evening gown. Her long, brunette hair fell gently to her shoulders and I noticed that her hands were delicate and very well groomed—her long, sexy fingers seemingly adept at clutching and holding onto whatever they might encounter. She lost no time in getting right to the point.

"How many of you here enjoy watching guys climax?"

She spoke good English, but with a heavy French accent.

I don't think anyone was prepared for such a direct question, and especially from a medical doctor who was a stranger to most of us. There was a brief pause while people murmured amongst themselves.

"All right then," she continued unperturbed. "How many of you would enjoy seeing a guy climax into another guys' mouth?"

That did it! Suddenly the room exploded with laughter and cheers in the affirmative.

My aunt laughed and took hold of my hand. "She may be a doctor, but she is a candidate in waiting for the Sisterhood, and you know what that means!"

I smiled. "It means she's depraved like the rest of us."

"Correct!"

Dr. Vassay, or "Adrienne," as she preferred to be called, gave the crowd a brief rundown of what she had planned for us that evening, and it had nothing to do with paying any particular attention to medical ethics. In fact, what she described was nothing short of a very lascivious, sexual performance of which the new and improved drug was to take center stage—the men only serving in the capacity of playthings for the excited women.

"I would like to bring the men out now, Phoebe," Adrienne requested.

On the orders of my aunt, twelve naked men walked into the room, one after the other, heads bowed in obedience. They made their way to the dais and formed a line in front of the table.

"Those who are going to ejaculate," said Adrienne walking toward them, "form a line here." She pointed to the area just to the left of the dais. "And those who are to catch the ejaculate, kneel here."

The men dutifully obeyed her, kneeling about ten feet from their counterparts who were now busily engaged in applying generous amount of lubricating cream to their quickly expanding cocks.

"What are they going to catch the ejaculate with?" inquired Brittany, a less luminous star in the constellations of celebrities.

"With their mouths of course," Adrienne said with a smirk.

"I can't wait to see this!" Charlotte said, giggling.

"We are going to create six teams," Adrienne told the crowd. "The woman who can direct the stream of ejaculate into the recipient's mouth is the winner. We will choose each masturbatrix by lot. Ladies, fill in the little cards on your tables with your full name and place them in the plastic containers before you."

As this was being done, my aunt took a moment to ask Adrienne what exactly the prize would be.

"Oh, yes, the prize!" the brunette laughed. "I'm sorry, I forgot. The prize are these men. All of them. You may use them in any way you wish."

Felicia, who had been sitting several tables away from us seemed to like the idea. "I could use another slave or two!"

The slips of paper were soon collected and the selection commenced with Adrienne dumping all the names into a large white bag.

"Okay, ladies," she said as she dipped her right hand into the bag. "Here we go."

The first name she called was a person none of us knew. Her name was Loni and she was a friend of Adrienne's. A tall, amiable blonde with big tits and a toothy grin, she seemed to symbolize all that was meant by the word "bimbo." She wore an ill-fitting blue crepe dress that was a few sizes to small for her, but it successfully emphasized her sizeable breasts.

Adrienne instructed Loni what to do and the contest was underway.

I almost laughed when the blonde girl, probably not much older than I was, fumbled with the ten-inch cock she was trying to masturbate. The prick was already rock hard but she had some difficulty wrapping her smallish fingers around it. Finally, she decided to switch hands and began stroking him up and down very fast, with hardly any care as to the man's comfort.

"When you are ready to cum," she told the man, "let us know. And you," she said to the kneeling man, "you will open your mouth wide open to catch the sperm—hopefully."

It only took the man about a minute to succumb to Loni's roughly delivered handjob. She giggled all the way through the performance, happily chewing her gum and blowing bubbles with it now and then as she casually and indifferently forced him to release his creamy cum.

Suddenly, the man groaned aloud and thrust his hips forward violently. At the same time, the kneeling man opened his mouth and moved his head slightly forward in anticipation.

Everyone gasped as the first volley of sperm shot out of his cock, flying completely over the kneeling man's head and landing on Adrienne herself, who was standing directly behind him. The cumshot had traveled just over 12 feet.

"We should have used him in the contest!" my aunt shrieked.

The second and third volleys did not even reach half the distance of his first ejaculation, and everyone seemed disappointed. Loni released the man's cock and rejoined the group of women accompanying Adrienne. Her face barely registered any emotion.

The next name was chosen and it was none other than my aunt herself. The women went wild.

"Give it the old college try, girl!" Lenore laughed, as my aunt approached the second naked man in line and began pulling on his longish dork.

The guy was probably about 30 years old and unremarkable looking. However, his prick was thin and easily handled by my aunt, who masturbated him furiously. In less than thirty seconds she had him firing off salvo after salvo of hot, creamy cum.

"This is such fun!" she commented as she stroked him hard.

All of the first four ejaculations hit the kneeling man in the face, but none entered his open mouth. It amused all of us to see him take facial after facial—in the eyes, the hair, his neck, and even in one of his ears, but no sperm found its way into his mouth. My aunt sighed.

"Oh, well," she said resignedly. "I'll have to practice some more!"

The kneeling man was given a towel to wipe the spunk from his face and was quickly replaced by the third man in line.

Adrienne reached once more into the container and withdrew a name.

"Teri!" she called out. "Who is Teri?"

The beautiful brunette stood up and clapped her hands together in joy. "There's only one here!" she laughed.

As she walked briskly toward the third naked man, her celebrity cohorts cheered her on.

"You can do it, Teri!" shouted Drew, now finally succumbing to the effects of one too many martinis.

"Go for it!" Mary Kate yelled out, barely able to keep herself from laughing. "Let's see those ropes!"

Teri towered over the naked man in her high heels. She was a full head taller than he was and gave her the appearance of an Amazon. She wasted no time grabbing his erect prick, proceeding with slow, deliberate strokes and looking into his eyes now and then to gauge his reactions. The man himself was probably about 5' 6" tall and very cute, with dark hair and dark eyes. He looked at her intently, overcome by her beauty and commanding physical stature.

By the time she reached the two-minute mark, the crowd began to urge her on, imploring her to increase her speed in order to get him to cum.

"Okay, okay," she laughed, as she put all her effort into it. "He's going to shoot any second now!"

And she was right. Without any warning the small man began to erupt in long stringy jets of semen that flew out of his cock with wild abandon. It happened so fast that it was hard to tell exactly where the sperm was landing. After the sixth or seventh spurt it was obvious none of the ejaculate had landed in the correct spot.

"You got it all over his stomach and legs!" she gently reprimanded the man.

"Better luck next time, Teri!" Ashley said, as she took a sip of wine from her glass.

The fourth name was then chosen and it was none other than Adrienne herself.

She reacted with unique astonishment. "This can't be," she said staring at the paper with her name on it. "I did not enter the lottery."

Loni laughed. "I put your name on the card, Adrienne. Go ahead. Give it a try."

At first reluctant, the women in the crowd encouraged her to join in the fun, which she did, somewhat sheepishly. "I want you all to know that I had nothing to do with this."

"It's okay, Adrienne," Lenore shouted over the din. "Show us what you can do."

Taking the fourth man's prick in her right hand, Adrienne began to pull on it with gentle, yet rapid, strokes. She did not maintain a firm grip on his penis, but rather employed a very light touch, just brushing his flesh ever so gently yet consistently. Her fingers were as white as marble with fine blue veins running through the top of her hand. It took only ten seconds to get him off.

A long jet of nasty man paste flew out of the man's penis, and flew right over the kneeling man's left shoulder, striking some woman on her foot. And that was it. No more sperm followed. Adrienne let go of his prick in disgust and walked away.

"I think you need to work on your technique!" Lenore screeched.

Adrienne ignored the comment and quickly chose another name. "Do we have an Emily here?"

"Yes, you do!" I heard a woman yell from far back in the crowd.

Emily was one of the elder Sisters, who looked as if she were nearing retirement age. Her face and body were in quite good condition for her age and she seemed very happy to have been chosen. She ambled up to the fifth naked man and immediately took possession of his fat dick

"I'm ready," she said, looking a little tipsy.

"Well don't just stand there you drunken sod!" Lenore hollered. "Start jerking!"

I would have easily voted Emily's harrowing, yet hysterical, handjob the highlight of the evening if it were not for what was soon to follow. As it was, she barely got the guy to cum because her hand kept flying off his huge shaft. And each time this happened, she made the funniest faces, which broke everybody up. At one point, Ashley, who was drinking a white wine spritzer, had the misfortune of looking up when Emily was making one of her most ridiculous poses, causing the twin to literally spit out her drink into the waiting face of Drew, who herself was laughing uncontrollably. The high point was when Emily finally got the guy to shoot off. I think it took her about five minutes to provoke an orgasm, and the volleys, voluminous as they were, all failed to hit their intended target.

The final name was now drawn. Adrienne made it clear that if there were no winner, they would have to move on to the final part of the entertainment.

"Ashley? Where is she?"

I saw a big smile come across Ashley's face as her name was called. She was the more demure of the two but, like her more hedonistic sister, she too had a lascivious side, if not readily apparent or readily displayed. With some urging from Mary Kate, she got up from her chair and slowly walked over to the naked man. He was cute and rather tall with blonde hair and light green eyes. His penis was not huge by any means, but it was quite thick, and his balls seemed oversized.

Ashley looked at the erect cock and sperm-swollen balls and let out a short giggle.

"What are you staring at it for?" Mary Kate teased her sister. "We want to see those big ropes of cum! Make him shoot it in the other guy's mouth!"

With some encouragement from the crowd, Ashley took hold of the guy's prick and gently rubbed it from tip to base, laughing as she did so. The kneeling man remained frozen in place, waiting patiently for the possible unsavory libation. I could tell that the man being masturbated was enraptured with the young beauty, as with each stroke he tried to bring his face closer to hers. She didn't restrain him, but instead let her lips brush his cheeks gently, at one point even kissing him softly on the ear.

fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers