Aunt Phyliss's Visit Ch. 02

Story Info
Another encounter with our house guest.
1.1k words
4.31
100.5k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kramx
kramx
9 Followers

Sorry for the delay in posting the next chapter of my spring break experience, so far I’ve received a lot of good feedback, so here’s what happened next.

After a good three hour sleep recovering from my late night out and my early ‘wake-up’ call, I decided to continue as if I was drunk and out of it the night before and didn’t realize what had happened. I put on an old, loose pair of cotton gym shorts, that barely covered my crotch and were very baggy. Without washing up my cum-matted chest hair, I went upstairs to the kitchen to see if Aunt Phyliss would say anything.

When I got upstairs, Aunt Phyliss was finishing up the morning breakfast and coffee dishes from my parents pre-work breakfast, still wearing the loose house dress. I sat down on a chair in the kitchen, propping one leg up on the chair rung. I was pretty sure my ball sac was plainly visible from across the kitchen, and probably the tip of my cock as well. I acted like I didn’t notice, and Aunt Phyliss surely didn’t say anything either. She also didn’t mention anything about our early morning rendezvous, she was probably hoping I had been too drunk to realize what had happened.

After a little small talk about what my plans for the week were (mostly lazing around the house), with Aunt Phyliss averting here eyes every time she realized she was looking right at my ball sac, she asked if I could do her a favor. I told her, no problem, anything she needed, so she asked if I could get a comforter down from the linen closet for her, I guess she wasn’t used to central air conditioning and was chilly when she slept. She followed me into my bedroom, where she was sleeping for the week, I picked up a step ladder on the way. When I got to the closet in my bedroom, she seemed nervous about me going up on the ladder, so she stood right next to me while I climbed up to search for the comforter she wanted.

As soon as I started up the ladder, I realized where by balls were going to be once I got to the top step, right at Aunt Phyliss’s eye level. With my loose, baggy, saggy gym shorts, I knew she was going to get quite a show. Once I got up the ladder, I was in no hurry to find the comforter right away, I made a real show of leaning left, right, back again, stretching to see if I can find the right comforter up on the top shelf of the closet. The whole time, I could feel my balls dangling out the leg hole of my shorts, and my cock starting to chub up knowing it was right in Aunt Phyliss’s face. I could hear her starting to softly moan, she was probably wondering how my balls and cock could be filling up with cum so soon after she had given them such a good draining a few hours before.

I deliberately wobbled the ladder a little, even though I knew it was steady. Sure enough, Aunt Phyliss reached out her hands and put them, one on my leg and one on my ass to steady me. Thanks I said, and continued to shift around on the top of the ladder, still searching for that comforter. All my wiggling around naturally caused her hand to slide all over my ass, and her other hand on my leg to get closer and closer to pay dirt. There, I almost have it I said, and kind of turned on the ladder to now my cock, just barely covered by my gym shorts, was right in her face. With that, I felt the hand on my ass still massaging my cheeks, while her hand on my thigh slowly slid up under my gym shorts.

I stayed still on the top of the ladder now while Aunt Phyliss gently grasped the base of my stiffing cock, giving it a squeeze as she had earlier this morning. This time though, she knew I was fully awake and aware of what was going on. I just stood there as she massaged my cock, again she expertly alternated between my dangling ball sac and my cock. I could still hear her soft moans of desire, and now I could feel her exhaling breaths on my cock. Still massaging my ass with one hand, she worked my rock hard 7 incher out of the leg of my gym shorts, alternating long base to tip strokes with rougher squeezes of my balls. Now I really had to hold on, and I held onto an upper shelf of the closet, while leaning in closer to Aunt Phyliss’s supple body.

The next thing I knew, I felt the warm wetness of Aunt Phyllis’s mouth as she wrapped her lips around my swollen purple cock head. I didn’t mention it before, but I am circumcised and have a prominent, deep pink mushroom of a cock head. Even though it must have been a while since Aunt Phyliss gave someone a blow job, she was sucking on my swollen cock like a pro. It was all I could do to hold onto the shelf and keep myself steady on the ladder, as Aunt Phyliss took all seven inches deep into her mouth, I could feel the head of my cock slapping against her tonsils. She continued to massage my ass, squeezing my balls while I fucked her face. In only took a few minutes, but I felt under load of hot steaming cum building up in my balls as she squeezed them, and I knew my rock hard cock was going to deliver the load deep in Aunt Phyliss’s mouth. Sure enough, as she went down deep on my cock, I moaned, Here it comes, and spurted three or four large spasms of my love juice down her throat. She moaned deeply as I shot, and pulled her mouth off my cock as the last two spurts shot out onto her lips and cheek.

It took me a minute standing on the ladder to recover my balance, with Aunt Phyliss standing weak kneed next to me and the ladder. I found the comforter you wanted Aunt Phyliss, I said finally, and handed it down to her.

This little experience on the ladder brought Aunt Phyliss’s desires out in the open, the rest of the week only added to our experiences. If there is any interest, I’d be happy to relate some more of my experiences. Let me know through the feedback button.

kramx
kramx
9 Followers