Aunt Polly Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
80niner
80niner
278 Followers

She smiled up at me. "I was't really starting without you. I'm just warming it for you."

I stood, staring at her.

"Well come on, Jay. Get out of those clothes. Don't you want to jump these old bones?"

I opened my belt and tore at my buttons. In seconds, I lay naked beside her, a stiff nipple in my mouth and wiry, pussy hair tickling my fingers.

Aunt Polly moaned.

I sank an eager finger two knuckles deep into her moist snatch and wiggled it around.

Aunt Polly wrapped her fingers around my dong and moved the loose foreskin up and down. "So hard," she murmured. "Having this thing in my hand makes me feel young again..

"I like tickling your pussy too.'

"Then lets just fool around before we. . ." she hesitated and blushed slightly, ". . . before we fuck." Aunt Polly gave me an extra squeeze. "Do you mind me using that word? It makes me hot just breathing it out loud. I love to fuck and I don't mind saying so."

"You're a good fuck," I said. "I like fucking your pussy."

"A nice, big cock to put up this old snatch," said Aunt Polly. "My, my, aren't we gabbing a blue streak of nasty talk?"

"We sure are." I reached around and cupped her buttocks in my hands. "I want to play with this for a while. I gave one soft cheek a smack. "I like your ass."

"Fat ass," said Polly. "Well you go right ahead. You can do what you like. You'll hear no complaints from me."

"Tell me something?"

"Ask me."

"Is there anything you haven't done? I mean in a sex way."

The old woman smiled and clenched her ass cheeks under my hands as if to tease me. "Can't think of a thing that wasn't done, one time or another. Of course most of that was with my husband before he died, God rest his soul"

I slipped my fingers into the deep, butt crack and found her back hole with my moist fingers. I teased the rubbery opening and forced my finger in to the first knuckle.

Aunt Polly moaned and tightened on my finger but she did not pull away.

"Did anyone ever put it in there?"

"Oh God!" She maneuvered my stiff cock between her legs. "Put it to me. God! What you're doing to me."

As I slipped into her, I buried my finger a knuckle deeper in her back passage. Now her hips worked frantically. Sliding back and forth on my rod and in reverse order on my finger in her rear entrance.

"Oh, God. Give it to me. Screw the holy crap out of me."

I could not help myself. I moved faster to keep up. I'm sure she came twice before I did."

Still connected, my finger remained buried deep in her bottom. "You didn't answer me," I said.

She smiled wanly. "What?"

"Have you had a hard one up your butt?"

She shook her head in amazement. "Such nasty questions from an innocent boy."

"You said you'd answer."

"And where have you been playing stinky finger?"

"Up your tight little asshole."

"And you're wanting to know if something bigger might fit in such a tight place?"

"Something like that."

"I should answer yes, would you be trying it, already?"

"I've thought about it."

"Where would you be getting such thoughts?"

"From admiring you and thinking how it would be bouncing, against those soft cushions."

"You want to be pushin" the cushions around my little back door?" She smiled. "Already he has his fingers up me, driving an old lady to a climax of climaxes. He asks is it possible to put his schwartz up there? What do you think?"

"I think it's been done."

"Yes?"

"And I think you liked it."

"So why ask? Why didn't you do?"

"I wanted to be sure."

"Already, didn't I say anything? Didn't I promise? Didn't I say, you'll hear no complaints?"

"That's what you said."

She wriggled her ass on my finger and moved back on it. "So have I complained?"

"No."

"So ram that big schlong home already. It won't be the first time I was cornholed." She turned her back. "So take my ass, see if complain."

I heard her giggle but I had to be sure. "I know I can, but do you want it?"

She turned to face me. "Don't you want to rest? Don't rush. I told your mother I had lots for you to do." She laughed. "Now you've found another hole. It should take longer."

"One thing you should remember," she cautioned, "Once you play off the back porch don't come to the front before you wash that thing good with soap and water."

"Germs?"

"You bet your sweet, hot poker. You go wash that stinky finger real good and then come back and we'll talk for a while before you come knocking at my rear entrance."

I returned from the bathroom. Aunt Polly reclined with her back pressed against the headboard. I positioned myself next to her and bent to take a rubbery nipple into my mouth. I felt it grow under my tongue. Her fingers caressed my back.

"My husband, never discovered pleasure in my backside till I was moving up on forty. George was twenty years older. I thought it was so vulgar the first time he did me there. I cried because it hurt. I relented when I found he had trouble getting it up. He said just thinking about putting it in my ass made it stiffer. I determined to bear it for his sake."

Aunt Polly guided my lips to her other nipple. I mouthed it while she continued. "So I took a liking to it. Until he took sick that was mostly how I got it. I was never sorry. George was the only man who ever put his little schwartz up there, God rest his soul."

"I want to."

"Well honey, I wouldn't have confessed all that if there wasn't a powerful hankering to be plugged back there. I been dreaming about having that that cucumber shoved in there since you left last week."

"I thought about doing you too."

Aunt Polly chuckled. "And what did you do while you thought about doing the dirty with me."

"I guess I jerked off."

Aunt Polly nodded. "I did a bit of that, remembering that dick of yours. I got juiced up something awful for an old woman and my fingers couldn't leave that tickle spot alone. I got so weak in the knees I don't think I could have walked out of the house if had been on fire."

I worked my fingers into the slick place between her legs and shoved three of them into her as far as they would go. "I'm ready for more and I think you are too."

Her hips thrust back and forth on my hand. She bit her lower lip. "I'd say we're properly primed for the dirty dirty."

"Do you really think doing it is dirty?"

"Honey, if it wasn't dirty fucking wouldn't be half the fun." She pulled me on top of her. "Now prime that prong in pussy juice before you ram it up my bung hole."

I grinned and aimed at the center of her hairy opening. "I love your dirty talk. It makes my dick throb like the devil."

Aunt Polly sucked in a deep breath as I slid into her. "Jezuz. You take a lady's breath away."

"Are you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be." I expected her to turn so I could do her doggy style. Instead, when I withdrew, she hoisted her ass further in the air. "Hook my legs over your shoulders and push back."

That aligned me perfectly with her brown, crinkly rosebud. I transferred a glob of spit to the spot. I aimed, forced my hips forward and buried my cockhead in the resisting hole.

"God damn, Boy! Take it slow."

"Sorry."

"That's no puny, pencil prick like my man put up there."

"Want me to take it out?"

"Leave it where it is. I don't mean to disrespect to my poor dead Joe, but he wasn't hung like you." She looked into my eyes, "Besides, I may not accommodate things as easy as I once could."

I eased it in another inch. "Is that all right."

"Oh. You stretch me so good. But go slow."

I looked down to my disappearing cock engulfed by the brown ring dilated around the entering probe. "You've got more than half."

"Oh God. It will be coming out my throat."

I chuckled. "I don't think so." I withdrew, forced it back and gained an inch.

"That felt good. Do some more. Fuckit."

I glanced down to her rounded buttocks, two bulbous loaves parted to accomodate my impaled boner. I smacked one cheek and then the other. "You said a dirty word and need a spanking."

"Fuckit." said Aunt Polly.

I smacked again, harder. "Bad girl."

"Fuck, fuck, fuckit. You're making a cunt of my ass."

I drew back and thrust as hard as I could. My short hairs crushed her butt and some were tickling her back hole. "You got it all."

"About time," chortled Aunt Polly. "Do me, honey, do me good."

I pounded into her fast. "Like this?"

"O God! You're making me come!"

"You're getting your asshole fucked," I panted.

"Keep saying dirty things and make me come."

"Your ass is tighter than a pussy and it feels smooth and hot and slick. It's so fucking good."

"I keep coming and coming." Her hips never stopped churning.

"I'm going to shoot my come up your ass."

"Fill my guts," breathed Aunt Polly.

I colapsed on top of her, breathing hard.

Aunt Polly slipped her legs off my shoulders and let them slide down my sides. I slipped halfway out of her. "I feel like I have to shit cucumbers."

"Maybe I'd better let you up."

The old lady giggled and hugged me to her.

I rolled over and lay looking into her innocent blue eyes. If it weren't for the fact that she was naked and that I had just screwed her ass one would swear she was a sweet, little grandmother who would never let a bawdy word cross her thoughts let alone her lips.

"You say fuck a lot."

"Aren't I awful?"

"I liked it while we were doing it."

"And if I say fuck now?"

"It sounds kind of strange coming out of you."

"Any stranger than being naked with a boy who could be my grandson?"

"I guess not. Anyway, I like the way you are."

"That's because you're a horny young man who can't get his fill of pussy, not even an old one."

"I patted her between the legs. I think it's neat. I'll never get tired of seeing it or playing with it."

"You will, but right now it gives you a big hard on."

"It sure does."

Polly sat up. "Let's shower and soap each other up. I'll fix a bite before we eat each other for desert?"

"I'd like that."

"Showering?"

"I was thinking about desert."

Polly ran her tongue around her lips. "Me too."

***

It was past the time I should leave. We lay crossways on the bed, fighting for breath, after a long sixty nine. I lay looking into her open crotch, eyeing the moist, wiry hairs pasted to the gaping, pinkish lips. The exposed tip of her extended clitoris still glistened from my saliva.

Her hand came down to smooth the hair away from my eyes. "There is something I have to ask you."

"Yes?"

"You don't know what I'm going to say."

"Doesn't matter. If you want it, I'm willing."

"I have a confession to make."

"You're pregnant?

Polly laughed. "Good God, no. I'm too old. I have a friend."

My heart stuck in my throat. "A lover better than me?"

"Nobody's better than you. My friend is a woman."

"You do things with her?"

"We indulge each other perhaps in ways we shouldn't."

"Things you'd rather do with her?"

"No. No. Not exactly."

"Do you get naked with her?"

"That happens."

"What does she do for you?"

'"What you just did."

"Lick you?"

"Yes."

"Then you lick her?"

"Turn about is fair play."

"Do you like the way she does it better?"

"She has been a dear friend for a long time. I told her how good you make me feel."

"Is she jealous?"

"Maybe a little."

"Maybe I'm a little jealous too."

"Jay? She wants me to share.I told her about the playing doctor." Polly giggled. "I couldn't keep it to myself."

"You told her I'd play doctor with her?"

"If you don"t mind."

"A fucking party? Who is she?"

"She doesn't know your name. I didn't tell her yours."

"Is she ugly?"

"She's much prettier than me. You'll like her."

"Is she older than you?"

"She's several years younger."

I nodded. "All right. you can set it up."

"You'll love her." promised Polly.

To Be Continued...

80niner
80niner
278 Followers
12