Aunt Rashida Jones Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to be okay?" She asked with a hint of worry.

"I...I don't know. This is crazy," he reiterated with heavy breathing.

Aubrey reached behind her and fumbled around for his zipper. Suddenly, he felt a hand feeling around his saturated briefs and clamoring around his unstable cock and balls. Aubrey didn't say anything and yanked on the hem trying to get him out into the open.

A wet thickness sprawled out against her thighs and she grabbed a hold. Quickly hiking up her dress, she peeled her silky panties down with his leaking shaft and slid it between her sweaty cheeks. His thighs bucked towards her and slid the fatness between her juicy peach lips. He stood up straight and lunged against Aubrey's gushy walls, spraying huge ropes of spunk on his way in. Aubrey held still in her thigh high heels and let him unload his heavy balls into her inviting pussy. She kept her eyes on the crowd just in case, but couldn't stop them from fluttering with her own orgasm. She bit her lip and waited for the spasms to die off on the inside.

Lifting up, Aubrey shimmied her panties back up and he pushed his deflating cock back into his pants.

"You look like a ghost, man," she smiled, "Let's get a drink."

He was definitely losing control of his legs and he felt a strange feeling washing over him. Aubrey held him tight and guided him through the bouncing crowd until they came to the barkeep.

"Can I get some water for this guy?" She asked the bartender, "He's a newbie."

Aubrey leaned in for a kiss, "Gotta get this out of me. Be right back."

He nodded and took a long drink. He sat still and tried to regain his composure. All that grief he gave his aunt about infidelity and he had no problems blowing three loads into Aubrey in two days. She told him to let it all go and enjoy the adventure she was taking him on and he felt the guilt washing away.

"You look like shit," a woman beside him shouted out.

His eyes came open and he looked around to spot a gorgeous sandy blond woman in a skin tight beige top and a short maroon skirt. He noticed the plunging v right away and got a good look at her bountiful chest. She was drop dead sexy and he thought she looked like someone he knew. Maybe it was the short hair, but he couldn't quite put a finger on it.

"First time at a club," he revealed, not caring about the embarrassment.

She took a sip of her drink and turned to him.

"By yourself? Is this some sort of weird bucket list type shit?" She grinned.

"Oh, no. No. I'm here with someone," he told her.

"Wife? Girlfriend? Boyfriend?" She probed.

Not that he was complaining about this beautiful woman speaking to him, but his mind was in shut down mode trying to recover after busting inside of Aubrey's tight hole.

"Uh, neither, actually," he said taking another drink.

The woman's eyes ballooned and she had a big smile on her face. A loud voice rocked him awake and Aubrey came from his side.

"Holy shit! Kate, what the fuck are you doing here?" She shouted with excitement, running in for a hug. They embraced and this Kate person drew back with a shock on her face.

"God damn, girl. You are on fire with that dress," she yelled out.

"You're looking slutty as usual," Aubrey laughed, falling down into his lap.

"Whoa, whoa. This is your mess of a man?" Kate quipped.

Aubrey smiled up at him and kissed his cheek, "Yup. All mine. I'm breaking him in tonight."

He sat quiet and glanced over to Kate and with his mind finally coming around with some coherent thoughts, he realized he was staring at Kate Mara. He took a drink and gently sat his glass down.

"Nice to meet you," he shouted over the music.

"You're cute as fuck," she blurted out at him, smiling.

Aubrey held her hands out about a foot apart and nodded towards Kate. She blinked a couple of times and then licked her lips. "It's been like a year and you're only interested in dick," Kate laughed, "Fuck it. Let's party!"

"So, to my limo, then?" She yelled, "My friends are no where to be found. Fuck 'em."

Aubrey latched onto his hand and stood up.

"Let's go," she said, pulling on him.

*****

After dozing off for an unexpected catnap, Rashida's eyelids flickered apart and realized she had been shaken awake by two men. They towered over her and blocked the remaining sunlight from her view. Her identity concealed behind the shades, she wasn't sure if she needed to prepare for an assault and plan an escape or play it cool.

"Um, hi," she said, "Something I can help you with?"

One of the men quickly deduced her hesitation as possible fear and waved his hand back and forth.

"Didn't mean to scare you, miss," he told her.

Rashida picked up on his Australian accent immediately and glanced over to his counterpart.

"We've been up and down the beach for a few hours and noticed you were knocked out. Still some sunlight left and we didn't want you to get burned so we thought we should maybe say something," she heard. He was clearly American and despite his massive height and chiseled physique, he was calm and delicate with his words.

"Oh. Well, I appreciate that. You guys are too kind," she smiled.

Both men nodded up at each other with big smiles and held out their hands. "So, you want us to lotion you up or what?" The American said reaching for the bottle.

Before Rashida could protest, the shorter and stockier Aussie was already on his knees with his crotch resting on her forehead. She was flabbergasted at his approach and looked up to find a humongous outline in his tight trunks, giving away his mountainous package. She let out a sigh, unable to deny his audacity and actually having the balls to do what he just did.

"'Ey, mate. Right here," he asked, holding out his hands. His partner squirted a palm full of lotion into his hand and he mashed them together before resting them just above Rashida's bikini top. He leaned into it and pressed his cock and balls into her face and spread the warm cream onto her darkened honey skin. He let no stone go unturned and completely lathered up to her neck and down her arms. Rashida's lips were met with a throbbing sensation pressing into them and he shoved his big hands into her cleavage, massaging her perky boobs with the remaining bits.

She was so in the moment with the man's huge boner shoving down onto her face, she hadn't realized the big man below had her legs up and his covered meat was slowly grinding into her damp bikini bottoms. Her flawless legs were smeared in lotion and he was working her belly with long broad strokes. He cupped around and grabbed a hold of Rashida's big jiggly buns and kneaded them back and forth, pumping his hips against her camel toe.

Rashida's hands had traveled up along the Aussie's thighs and were groping his backside. She has never let strangers come onto her like this, but here she was being manhandled by two random men on a beach in Mexico.

"The fuck am I doing?" She questioned herself, "Shit, they are going to do it. Shit! What do I do?"

The strong American from below was rummaging through his trunks and laughed, "Think we'll get caught, bro?" In the middle of his question, Rashida heard a loud smack and felt a warm thud on her belly. He was a few inches above her belly button, nuzzled into her abs. He was massive.

"Won't know unless you try, ya know?" The Aussie chuckled, "I'd say this sheila is ready for it."

Suddenly, her vision was compromised by a mammoth pair of heavy balls that spilled out onto her glasses and smeared across her forehead. The rigid shaft plopped down with a thump on her moist lips and the man angled his hips back to roll the mushy tip along her light pink mouth.

With her last moments to protest coming to an end, her yellow bottoms were being untied and a salty feeling washed over her tongue. Rashida's mouth came open and the wide Australian cock plunged into her wet sloppy cavern.

*****

"Where did you find this perfect specimen?" Kate laughed, leaning back and blowing a kiss at Aubrey.

Kate's big lovely pillows were pressed into his head and he planted numerous kisses into her cleavage while massaging her fat white ass from behind. She was grinding on his pants and shoving herself along his dick, dousing the fabric in her juices. Aubrey was concocting a cocktail of alcohol and held up the glass for a toast.

"To big black dicks and how much we love them!" She shouted.

Kate laughed loudly and wrapped her arms around his neck, smothering him in boobs.

"I already know you have a fat black cock," she admitted, "When you gonna fuckin' show it to me?"

He got brave and drew his hand back and gave her a nasty smack on her ass, echoing it through the limo. Kate squealed and groaned against his head and dug her nails into his skull.

"Hnng, you mother fucker," she growled.

He spanked her ass again harder, getting another piercing yelp.

"Better work for this dick," he said, getting a shocked look from Aubrey.

She appeared behind Kate and grabbed her by the hair, pulling her away from him. "I got an idea, bitch. Come here," Aubrey demanded.

Aubrey fell into her seat and spread her legs, pulling Kate's face into her shaved glistening mound. Kate was no stranger to pussy and purposely smothered herself into the cum stained panties, sliding her lips and tongue against Aubrey's puffy peach.

His eyes met with Aubrey's and she glanced down at Kate's exposed ass. "Ever ate the booty like groceries?" Aubrey asked him, sipping her drink and trying to keep a straight face, "...Always wanted to say that."

He felt a twinge of hesitation in his mind and slid onto the floor of the limo, grabbing Kate by the buns and spreading them open. His face pushed up into Kate's sweaty musty ass and took in a deep breath, her cheeks smothering him. Kate came up with a moan the moment his tongue inadvertently plunged between her juicy lips and swirled against her pink walls. Aubrey latched onto her head and forced her back down and Kate's hips wiggled back and forth, bringing him in until her clit was brushing his chin.

Aubrey leaned forward, keeping Kate down, and dabbled her alcohol into the valley of Kate's big buns. He felt the sweetness on his tongue and lapped up everything he was able to, slobbering on Kate's pussy and causing her to quiver.

"Oh, she likes that, huh," Aubrey grinned, pouring it into her crack again.

He held onto Kate's fat ass and caressed those beautiful lips with his face, suckling different bits in and out and fluttering his powerful tongue against her aching clit. Kate couldn't control it any longer and bucked her hips into his face, creaming all over him. Aubrey felt the heavy breathing and muffled moans and let go all over Kate's pretty face. She trembled in silence and took a big drink.

"Good girl," she said, patting Kate on the head.

"Oh, shit!" Kate winced.

She felt the tickling in her behind and writhed her hips against his probing muscle. He was slurping on her asshole and shoved himself against her puckered hole repeatedly. It didn't take long for him to wrestle her booty into submission and punctured her anus with a sloppy insertion until his chin was being lathered in Kate's hot pussy juice. He didn't know what he was in for, being in her ass, but didn't care and plowed his huge tongue rapidly into her butt. It was very warm for him and he wriggled himself back and forth, exploring what he could.

He caught movement and looked up to find Aubrey turning around and hiking her dress. Without spilling a single drop of her alcohol, she sat down on Kate's face and wormed her ass side to side. At that moment, his cock was harder than anything else in the universe. His pants were stretched and he was profusely leaking. There was no holding out any longer and dislodged from Kate's tight butt hole with a nasty slobbering pop. He came up behind her and yanked everything down, dropping his slippery foot long in between her big ass and splattered in between her dimples. With Aubrey's jiggling ass rocking up and down on Kate's face, he felt a tingling in his overflowing balls and pushed the throbbing head into her asshole with ease.

"Ugh, that's crazy tight," he muttered.

"Take it slow, T," Aubrey told him out of nowhere, "At first."

He held Kate's wide hips with both hands and stared down at her tiny white frame perched on his black foot long cock and took in the contrast. He couldn't deny the power he felt pulling those big white cheeks along his shaft and impaled Kate Mara's tight butt. Aubrey heard Kate loudly groaning into her own asshole and held her tight, keeping her stifled. That big dick was slowly pushing through, gently rearranging Kate's insides to cuddle and wrap around the huge invader. Any pain Kate had was being drowned out inside of Aubrey's cheeks.

Kate's creamy buns were flush against his hips and his swollen nuts were resting comfortably along her moist lips.

"That's fuckin' incredible," he grunted.

*****

Rashida's hands were pinned into the towel by the Aussie and his bloated ball sack was quickly pummeling her forehead, slapping and clapping her smooth skin while he buried himself into her tight bulging throat. His hips were churning and slamming up and down, fucking this beautiful stranger's face like it was another day at the beach; which it was.

The beefy American had her legs up on his shoulders and his sweat was trickling down her inner thighs while he pounded down into her hips, wrecking havoc on her now battered pussy lips and punching her cervix into a white creamy mess. He scanned the area often so that they wouldn't get caught and then focused on obliterating this fine piece of chocolate ass. Both men were growling and grunting, furiously rocking their hard bodies into Rashida's small frail body.

She knew she was adventurous but she had no idea who these men were. It didn't matter now because both of them were taking full advantage of her consent and they were on a rampage to conquer the beautiful woman they had been staring at all day.

Every time she sucked in air, she sucked in a mouthful of warm leaky jizz and her own froth, burying it into her throat and having it slide down her insides. Her muffled gargling and sloppy suction was driving the young stud crazy and he didn't dare pull out.

"Oi, mate. I'm gonna cum," he hollered out.

"Wasn't expecting her pussy to be this tight. God damn," the American admitted, "Gonna fuckin' blow."

The Aussie lifted up and slid his hands underneath Rashida's neck. He pulled her head upside down even more and bottomed out with hard violent thrusts. His balls were on fire and he rocked them into her head harder and harder.

"My fuckin' god, look at that bulge," the burly American stuttered out, "This bitch is amazing."

He lifted up straight on his knees, pulling Rashida's ass off of the ground and frantically rolled his hips with vicious power. They were both clapping their gigantic sacks against Rashida's drenched body and every bit of her was jiggling and slamming back and forth between them in their spit roast.

"Oh. Oh. Oh! Fuck! That's it! I'mfuckin'cummingughughh," the Aussie shouted out, leaning back.

Rashida's mouth was gargling and sloshing as he unloaded a blast of thick nut into her throat. He pushed it down and sprayed huge ropes into her gullet, pounding her face with his draining balls.

"Ugh, ugh. Ugh! Fuckin' shit, I'mcumming," the American said loudly, gritting his teeth.

Both men alternated ramming in and out of Rashida's tight inviting holes, stuffing her to the hilt on each side. The fat American cock that pummeled her pussy was growing until she felt the silent pop inside, sending fast squirts of heavy cream against her spongy and battered cervix. He grunted out after every splurt and continued fucking in tandem with his partner.

"Fuckin' take it all. Make her take it all," he growled down at Rashida's covered face.

His buddy was in silent agreement and didn't stop unleashing hell on her throat until they both started to feel their cocks starting to settle down. They both let go of her at the same time and dropped her onto the towel and sand below with a thud. Above her, they fist bumped and high five each other before pulling up their trunks.

"I want more of that shit," the American said with a laugh.

Rashida was laying quiet, catching her breath and taking in what just happened. Her stomach felt full and her aching pussy was pushing out glob after glob into her butt cheeks. She turned her head to them and smiled, panting and feeling satisfied.

"You know where to find me," she said quietly.

*****

In the limo, they were stalled in traffic, but inside was nothing but.

Kate's ass was being brutally smashed and her pale white cheeks were bright red from the onslaught of crashing hips and spanking hands. Aubrey dropped her dress over Kate's head and kept her muffled as much as possible. Someone might think there was a murder going on, she thought.

His life had hit a peak. He was fulfilling a life long dream of cramming his gigantic dick into the asshole of a famous celebrity. He had no idea it would be Kate Mara and after all that's happened these past few months, he silently thanked his Aunt Rashida for opening up his life to these possibilities.

"Ass is perfect," he said loudly in between his heavy stabs.

Aubrey cocked her head back at him and gave him a blank face, "Better than mine?"

Before he could say anything, Aubrey was already shimmying along Kate's back and lifted her thick buns, pressing them into his face. Aubrey swirled her hips against his head and pushed Kate's face into the seat. "Don't get up," she snarled.

Aubrey awkwardly held Kate by the hair and grabbed him by the back of the head, her shoulders pressing into the limo ceiling. That didn't stop him from sinking his huge cock into Kate's colon with each and every plunge, bottoming out into her delicious butt. He slobbered on Aubrey's relaxed rosebud and pushed through, sliding up into her ass and working both women's insides.

He couldn't see anything except the beads of sweat trickling down Aubrey's butt crack and he didn't care. He could feel the deep insides of their tight bodies and he couldn't hold out any longer. His fingers were dug into Kate's hips, his thumbs pressing into her cute dimples and he pulled her slippery cheeks back and forth a long his fat cock. Aubrey heard some mumbling from below and smiled.

"Can't hear you!" She laughed.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming," Kate yelled to her, her face smashed into the limo seat.

Aubrey felt a weird vibration in her behind and heard him groaning into her. She pulled his head harder into the valley of her rock hard ass and fucked herself on his tongue.

"He's coming too," she bit her lip, "Fuck. So, am I. Oh, damn, damn, damn."

The loud clapping from Kate's big ass overpowered everything and while Aubrey flooded his face in hot juice, Kate's drenched pussy created a puddle for his mammoth balls to splatter into. He groaned loudly with his tongue buried in Aubrey's tight butt hole and unleashed a torrential cascade of hot nut that wildly scribbled deep into Kate's dark tunnel. He held nothing back and pushed and pulled her jiggly buns back against him, squirting and squirting far up into her tight colon. Kate gasped and could feel him exploding rope after rope of warmth, lining her walls with spunk.

Pulling away from Aubrey to breathe, he lost his balance and fell back. With his cock stuck in Kate's tight rectum, he started lifting her off the ground until it popped out with a squish, sending both of them to the limo's floor.

Kate lay quiet and groaned against the carpet. "Big dick mother fucker," she said under her breath, drool rolling down her cheek.