Aunt Rashida Jones Ch. 02

Story Info
Rashida uses an injury to get what she really wants.
1.8k words
20.9k
21

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is over the age of 18.

*****

Two weeks had passed since Rashida decided to take matters into her own hands. Walking into his room like that and stroking him to an orgasm was overwhelming, to say the least. Revealing herself and letting a blood relative shower her in cum was nothing she imagined in a million years. That's all history now.

Just like she predicted, he's happier and becoming himself again, but with one side effect: He always wants her. To his credit, he is very subtle and not disrespectful, but there isn't a moment where she's not glued to his obvious boner. Plus, he hasn't ruined anymore of her clothes. Right now, however, she's wondering why he isn't home, yet. He's never late.

Rashida sat up on her yoga mat and reached for her phone. She swiped to her nephew and tapped in a message asking about his whereabouts.

R: Not sure why you're late, but incase you don't see me, I'm on the back deck doing a few more sets than usual. Love you, xoxo.

She sat her phone down and tipped her water bottle back. "What a beautiful day," she thought, staring up into the bright blue sky.

Ding!

T: Walking slow. Should be home in about fifteen.

Rashida sat for a moment and realized he was going to need another boost from her soon. She understands depression. She understands this need and she's already opened pandora's box. It's a delicate situation, however. She can't risk him falling in love or not seeking out other women. This is temporary.

Despite all of this, the very thought of that enormous and perfect specimen pushing up into the deepest reaches of her was something she couldn't shake. She's never used her wand this much thinking about one dick in particular. It was so alive and pulsing between her hands that night. His balls were sagging so far below his chair and just thinking about the hot feeling she had after every rope landed was making her tingle down below.

Rashida heard him coming up the stairs from the side of the house and slid down into a frog position. She pushed her legs out wide and bent over. Her arms went as far forward as they could and she put her hips high into the air. She smiled to herself and couldn't help but feel silly setting him up like this.

Suddenly the door startled her and she let out a long sigh as if she were pretending to get in a big stretch. She heard nothing and broke the silence.

"Honey, is that you?"

Her nephew was caught in her trap. His eyes were fixated on the tightest pair of booty shorts he had ever seen. The thick round bubble was just barely rocking back and forth and in the middle was his aunt's two puffy lips pressing hard against the fabric. He didn't want to take his gaze from that ripe and juicy looking fruit, but he couldn't resist taking all of her glistening form in.

Rashida leaned back, pushing the limits of her shorts, revealing her wetness as her arousal tried to escape from the sides. Out of no where, she spotted his shadow on the side of the house and held back a giggle the moment she saw his third leg sticking up from his silhouette.

"Y...yea, it's me," he mumbled.

"Glad you're home," she said, "I need your help with something."

She was certain that his head just exploded, but she wasn't sure which one.

"I hurt a muscle on the set, yesterday," she said, stretching her arms out with a light groan, "Trainers said to take a couple days off, but it's still nagging me bad."

He only heard half of that. There were no coherent thoughts anymore. All he wanted to do was mount this beautiful woman and make her his for all time. His hand was already stuck on his shorts, rubbing back and forth.

"Think you can handle doing a small adjustment on me, hun?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked slowly, unable to focus on anything but those delicious chocolate buns propped up high.

"Just get down here behind me and I'll show you," she barked.

He wasted absolutely no time and dropped to his knees between her open thighs, looking down on her shiny heavenly backside. She interrupted his thoughts, again.

"Uh, I can't feel you. Get closer," she demanded.

He scooted closer, but didn't dare push his aching tent into her.

"Boy, you better put your hips against me. I'm serious. I'm hurting," she said faster and angrier.

Without hesitation, he pushed the fat bulge into those covered lips and pressed her thick jiggly butt against his hips.

"Mm, was that so hard?" She said from below. There was nothing stopping her from leaking all over herself and eventually against him. Rashida was drenched. "Rhetorical. Don't answer that," she muttered.

"What should I do?" He said, finally speaking up.

"Cross your arms and rest your palms just to the side of my spine, one on each side," she instructed. Rashida felt him lean over her, giving her every inch as it slid across her quivering peach. "That's good," she said, feeling her chest pushing into the mat. "Give it a shove," she told him.

He shoved into her and she grunted from below, the loud pop coming from within. "Again, but lower," she told him. He arranged his hands onto her ribcage. "Be careful," she warned. He dropped them into her and her spine crackled between his palms. "Oh, fuck," she let out with a whine. "Lower," she said quickly. He heard her exhale and shoved just above her cute dimples that resulted in the loudest crunch of them all. "Uuughhnn, my god," she sighed, "You're a natural. Unless, you know, I can't walk in a few minutes."

Rashida was feeling hot. She didn't know she would like him manhandling her this much. He was there and ready. All she had to do was give the word and the dick was hers.

"Lean on me and massage my neck, please?" she asked nicely. She knew he was on another world and immediately felt those big thumbs pushing into the base of her head. Rashida moaned beneath him and started pushing her ass up and down, dragging her exposed lips along his mountain of fabric. "Feels so wonderful, kiddo," she praised him.

"RJ, I...I can't," he blurted out quietly above her.

"Can't what?" She asked, already knowing the problem.

"I'm...we, we might get caught out here or something," he lied.

Rashida grabbed her phone, pushed the home button and then tossed it to the side.

"We have a privacy fence," she reminded him.

He was getting unbelievably hard.

"The Blevins have a two story, but they aren't home for another fifteen minutes," she also reminded him.

Rashida felt the tension on her neck as he tightened his grip, digging deep into her tissue.

"Ughh," she groaned, "That's so hard." Rashida felt his hips starting to push into her rhythm and smiled.

After a minute of silence, Rashida relaxed herself and turned her head to face the other way, bringing in her arms.

"Imagine what you could do in fifteen minutes," she told him.

All movement stopped. Rashida heard only his breathing as he processed everything she just told him. "Tick-tock," she whispered.

He flew up straight and yanked on his shorts. Rashida bit her lip the instant that fat meat splattered precum onto her back and landed against her butt. She glanced behind her and saw the swinging and bloated sack dangling between her legs. They were taut and she knew they were overflowing with hot juice.

Rashida felt him smacking it on her ass with big loud thuds and smiled as he rained his leaking fluid all over her lower back.

"Boy, you better fuck me," she blurted out.

He grabbed her shorts and peeled them hard to the side, revealing a gushing wetness that smeared onto his fingers. He leaned in and peeled his aunt apart little by little until the fat purple head was nudging into a spongy wall. Rashida was stuffed full.

"Shit, shit, shit," she grunted, feeling him pressing hard against her insides. He tightly grabbed her hips and attempted to bury it to the hilt. Rashida shivered underneath him and let him push those fat nuts against her.

There were no thoughts. It was pure primal lust and he wasted no time pushing and pulling his beautiful aunt back and forth onto his dick. It quickly evolved into the loud claps of Rashida's bubble butt smashing his bare hips and her muffled moans into her yoga mat. She didn't want to get caught, but it was too much.

"Come here, you teasin' bitch," he blurted out.

Before Rashida could even react, he had her by the hair and arched her back. Her palms could barely stay on the floor after he started slamming upwards into her. "Wait, baby. Wait, wait," she pleaded. Rashida realized she couldn't handle the dick she had been craving for weeks. She gave it up and he was taking it.

He pushed her back into the mat and held her head down, leaning all of his weight against her backside. He was furiously bottoming out into Rashida, slapping all of her tender spots with those big heavy balls.

"Ugh, ugh, mmughh," she grunted as he pounded her into the wooden deck; The boards now starting to creak underneath them. Her toes were curled painfully behind them as her eyes fluttered and came all over him in multiple waves.

"Cum inside me," she blurted out from no where.

Rashida felt both hands tightly wrap into her hair and hold her down as he relentlessly fucked her.

"Cum, baby. Cum for me," she egged him on.

She felt him widening her insides with every thurst and listened to him grunt uncontrollably. "Don't stop," she cried out to him.

He railed and slammed until that moment where everything froze and lunged into Rashida's big wide ass one last time before spraying thick rapid bursts of boiling jizz into her. She bit down on her lip and whimpered as he kept her down and drowned her insides. He grunted and moaned as her eager and cum-hungry body pulled it out of him and attempted to drain every ounce of nut from those saggy balls. The feeling of her milking him was nothing he had ever felt. He wanted to pass out. This couldn't be real. Rashida's insides were tightly wrapped around him with a never ending pull, extracting it and leaving nothing behind.

"Neighbors will be home soon," she said with a cracking dry throat.

She felt relief as he let go of her head and a sense of emptiness as he pulled away from her aching lips. As he did, her gaping hole let out a splurt with a huge continuous glob that spilled onto her mat.

"Ughh, god damn," she sighed.

"Help me inside before we get caught," she told him.

To be continued...

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very well written

Well done, I'd like to see your take on Pam from the Office, I'm sure Michael Scott or Ryan was scheming on her

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MOARRR!!!

Man that was hot! You gotta continue you this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

I beg you to make more. These are great and I hope you continue with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing!

These 2 stories have been almost an exact replica of what my fantasies of rashida are about! Please keep writing more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love It!

Been waiting for any story starring Rashida Jones, hope this continues! Should love if it was longer, but other than that it's great! Please continue!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Slave Leia's Metal Bikini Magic Daisy Ridley and Natalie Portman try on an iconic outfit.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Christina Hendricks is My Step-Mom Christina Hendricks takes step-sons virginity and more.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Katy Perry: Slippery When Wet Katy Perry shares a shower with a male fan.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Trick or Treat! Gal Gadot and Scarlett Johansson at a Halloween party.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Lohan's Fall Ch. 01 Lindsay Lohan's drug deal goes wrong...or right?in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories