Aunt Raven: The Story Of Jenny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'How did you know?' he asked looking into Cindy's soft blue eyes, enjoying her loving smile, wondering why she never remarried. She was a beautiful woman with light brown hair cut at her shoulders, the face of an angel and a body that was out of this world. He guess that her breasts were a nice C cup; her waist was very, very thin and her ass, maybe a small 36 inches.

'That girl is heat and it's for you. Anyone with a set of eyes and a brain could see it,' she replied, wondering if they'd been together. 'Did you get any of that hot ass yet?' Cindy asked with a wink, imagining him being her Daddy.

'No, but it's just a matter of time. That girl is trying to kill me,' he laughed, seeing a look on Cindy's face that he'd never seen before. She looked like she was about to rape him too.

'I can't blame her one bit.' Cindy replied feeling like she'd wet herself. 'If you were my Dad,' she paused to take a sip of her coffee. 'I'd wanta fuck you too,' she whispered with lust, hoping John might want to be with her someday. Claire always teased them about flirting so much, but she knew they only played.

'Oh Lord!' John thought to himself. 'I got another girl wanting me,' he added, knowing deep, down that Cindy always liked him.

'It's bad enough how horny she has me, don't you add to the fire,' he said in a low voice, looking straight into her beautiful blue eyes, trying to picture looking at them as he made love to her.

'I wouldn't just add to it,' she smiled returning him look, trying to think of John on her, giving her lonely pussy a deep fuck. 'I'd pour gas on it,' she smiled again, enjoying the look of pain on his poor face. 'You're going to be a hot item when this is over.' Cindy said, wondering if he'd remain single or hook up with another woman.

'I am now,' he quickly replied. 'I have Jenny, Patti and I'm starting to wonder about my sister-in-law!' John laughed, but Cindy didn't. She just sat, looking at him, biting her lower lip and he knew.

'I've been crazy about you since the first second Claire brought you to our house,' she smiled, feeling her face turning red and her heart beating out of control. 'But, I kept it to myself. I do admit that I've masturbated quite a few times thinking about you.' Cindy added, knowing her pale face had to have looked like a tomato by now.

John felt his cock filling with blood as he heard Cindy's words. 'Was it good?' he asked and couldn't believe there was anyway her face could get redder, but it did.

'Keep it up, Mister! You think Jenny turns you on? I'll go change into my white jeans and shirt you like so much.' Cindy said, remembering all the times she'd worn the outfit and how John's eyes were always on her or her tiny ass.

He just looked at her and wished the kids were all in bed. 'Why don't you run the kids to bed, change and I'll make us something a little better to drink,' he said, hoping this wasn't out of line or stupid. His wife wasn't dead and here he was, thinking about fucking her baby sister.

She just looked at him and wasn't sure of what to do. Claire knew that Cindy and John were very close and hinted that it would be cute if they got together after she was gone. 'You talk about me heating things up,' she said trying to figure all this out. She wanted John in the worst way and remembered the day that Claire told her it was ok to go after him. 'She told me to get you late, last year, but I couldn't. She told me she didn't mind and that you needed someone to...you know,' she giggled, knowing her face was red again.

John felt like screaming. If there'd been anyone in the world he'd been willing to be unfaithful with, it would have been Cindy. 'I should put you over my knee,' he said feeling his cock getting so hard it hurt. 'When she told me to go find someone,' he paused to reach for her hand and smiled. 'You were the one I thought of.' John laughed remembering all the times Cindy made him hard in the last two years and how wonderful it would have been.

'Oh shit!' Cindy moaned thinking of all the times she'd pleasured herself and could have had the real thing. 'Well, that just plain ol' sucks, don't it,' she laughed and couldn't wait to rush the kids off to bed. She'd wanted this for a very long time and it was about to happen. 'You should tuck Jenny in bed first and see what happens. I think it would be cute if you did,' she smiled, giving his hand a gentle squeeze. 'I remember the first time my Daddy took me and I'll never forget the love we shared,' she smiled in a low, seductive voice as she caressed his hand. 'I'll be here when you're finished!' Cindy winked, knowing that her young niece was in for a wonderful time. 'I'll even help her get ready,' she smiled, stood up and rushed to find Jenny.

'Holy shit!' he thought drinking his coffee. 'I would have thought Jake would do something like that,' he laughed to himself, thinking of the old man doing it with Cindy. 'You never know,' he said lighting a cigarette, hoping he could make his daughter happy.

*.

Cindy found Jenny sitting in the spare bedroom looking sad and depressed. 'I got some news for you!' she said sitting on the floor next to her. 'I got a little secret you will enjoy.' Cindy smiled, holding Jenny close. 'I did it with my Daddy too,' she smiled more, feeling her face turning red. 'I was talking to your Daddy and I told him that I knew what was going on,' she added and couldn't wait to tell Jenny the rest. 'I told him that he should take you and fuck your cute, little ass off!' she said and laughed at the shocked look on Jenny's face.

'Are you kidding?' Jenny asked as a flood of excitement rushed over her. 'We've came close a few times, but something always messes us up,' she added with pain in her soft voice.

'Well.' Cindy smiled hugging Jenny and handed her something to wear. 'You try those on. Your Daddy just loves white and with this being your first time,' she said thinking of her first time with her Daddy. 'It'll be just like it was your honeymoon.' Cindy said, hoping he'd hurry, because she wanted that big ol' cock of his too. Claire told her about it and all the pleasures it gave her and Cindy wanted to feel it for herself.

'Thank you!' Jenny said grabbing Cindy, hugging her with all of her might. 'I'm going to hurry,' she said standing up, started stripping off her clothes and couldn't wait. She smiled at Cindy, trying to imagine Cindy fucking her Daddy. Jenny didn't remember much about him, but she did remember he was a very sweet man. 'What's it like? I love Daddy more than anything. Will this make it better?' she asked slipping off her panties and was completely nude, with Cindy looking over her body.

'It did for me. That's why my husband left me. He came home early from his drinking and playing pool. He caught us fuckin' in the middle of the living room like two little dogs!' Cindy laughed as that day filled her mind. 'He about shit in his pants,' she laughed more as the look on his ugly face filled her mind. 'I told him if he'd fucked me, I wouldn't have had to fuck my Daddy!' Cindy laughed more, hoping none of the kids heard them talking. 'I didn't tell him that I'd been fuckin' Daddy since I turned eighteen."

'Cool!' Jenny said wiggling her ass as she pulled up the tiny pair of white panties. 'Oh wow!' she said looking down to see. 'You can see right through them!' she gasped running a finger up the center of her young, excited pussy. 'He's going to shit,' she moaned thinking of Daddy seeing her.

'He'll faint!' Cindy whispered and couldn't resist touching her sexy, little niece. 'Nice!' she whispered running her small hand over Jenny's virgin pussy, enjoying the heat coming from her and a smile that Cindy loved. 'Did you like that?' Cindy asked with a whispered and couldn't help but touching her more.

Jenny was in shock that her aunt was touching her, but in a strange way, it felt so good. 'Yes.' Jenny moaned as Cindy's loving fingers slid over her pussy, sending the strangest feeling running through her body.

'You're Daddy should have taken this a long, long time ago,' she paused to give Jenny's clit a tiny squeeze before going on. 'I know I would have,' she whispered again, giving Jenny a long and very deep kiss.

Jenny just stood, enjoying Cindy, her hands and now a kiss to remember the rest of her life. 'Wow!' she moaned as her beautiful aunt pulled from her.

'Maybe next time I ask if you'd like to spend the night,' she paused to wink and give Jenny's warm pussy another soft caress. 'You'll do it.' Cindy smiled and left the room.

'Wow!' Jenny said flopping back on the bed, thinking of her aunts' warm hand between her legs, rubbing her pussy. 'Aunt Cindy is a wild one!' she giggled, remembering mom talking about how crazy Cindy was before she got married, but Jenny never gave it much thought, until now. 'Damn, that felt good,' she moaned, wondering what would happen if she stayed the night with Cindy. 'I wonder if she'd do me.' Jenny giggled, thinking of the two girls' in school that were lovers.

'She's all ready and willing!' Cindy smiled walking behind John and couldn't resist hugging him. 'You remember to save some strength for me,' she whispered in his ear as her hands slid down the front of him and to the cock Claire told her about. 'Oh my! You be easy on that little girl. You can save the rough stuff for me,' she moaned, giving it a hard squeeze, thinking of something so big and long up her lonely, little pussy.

John closed his eyes, savoring Cindy's loving hands touching him after so many years being around her. 'You feel so good!' he moaned thinking of being inside his very beautiful and sexy sister-in-law.

'I want you to wear me fucking out!' Cindy growled as she sank her teeth into his neck. 'And, I want it hard!' she growled again, knowing that he needed to go get Jenny. 'Go love your daughter and then,' she purred in his ear. 'Come and fuck your new whore!' she moaned, rubbing herself, wishing it was right now, on the table with his long, hard cock rammed deep in her pussy hole.

'You bitches are going to kill me!' John laughed as he stood up, grabbed Cindy in his arms, gave her a firm slap on her ass and left the room. 'Damn, I never thought I'd have too many girls after me!' he laughed, walking to Jenny's room.

*.

Jenny was lying on the bed in the pair of small, white panties, her heart racing out of control, knowing that he'd be there any second. 'I hope I make him happy,' she whispered, thinking of Daddy's massive cock and if she could take him. 'I have too. If I don't, that bitch Patti or Aunt Cindy will,' she said thinking of him and Cindy flirting with each other the entire night.

Then, she heard his light tap on the door and he walked in. His eyes looking over her supple body, from her face, down to her breasts, until he smiled. 'Nice!' he whispered, enjoying the small panties on her hips, knowing that they would be lying on the floor in just a few minutes.

She just lay on the bed, her heart racing faster. 'Daddy, I'm scared,' she whispered putting out her lip and Jenny knew she couldn't back out now. She'd wanted this and here he was.

'You'll be ok,' he said slipping his shirt off, tossed it on the floor and started pulling off his jeans. 'Just relax and I'll take care of you,' he added stepping from the jeans, watching a shocked and frightened look on Jenny's face. 'He's ready for this.' John smiled walking towards Jenny, hoping she wasn't going to back out now, but if she did, Cindy was downstairs waiting for him.

Jenny couldn't believe just how hard Daddy was. She thought he was hard when they played on the front pouch, but that was nothing compared to this. Daddy's cock was so hard and full of blood; it curved up, ready to take her.

He moved to the bed, pointing his cock to her warm, panting mouth. 'Suck it for Daddy,' he said pushing the head to her mouth and wanting her to suck him. He stood, watching her just lying there, not moving or anything. 'Come on baby,' he smiled caressing the side of her face, hoping she wasn't going to back out.

'I'm so scared,' she whimpered as tears poured down her face and Daddy was quickly lying with her, hugging her nice and tight. 'It's so big,' she cried, hoping that she could calm down. Jenny wanted this so badly and she knew if she backed out now, it was surely the last time he'd mess with her.

'I'm not going to hurt you baby,' he smiled moving as close to her as he could get. 'I've loved a lot of women with this thing and only one or two didn't like it,' he smiled, easing the massive piece of meat between her legs, making sure it was against Jenny's hot, virgin pussy. 'You're nice and wet,' he whispered caressing her right breast with one hand, while the other slowing moved between her legs.

'Oh Daddy,' she moaned at his soft, loving touch, enjoying the feelings he always gave her. 'I want you in me so, so bad,' she whimpered knowing it wasn't going to be very long until her dreams came true.

John carefully rolled Jenny on her back and moved over her. 'You're so pretty,' he smiled, giving his young, virgin daughter one last innocent kiss. 'Are you ready?' he whispered as he moved to the soft flesh of her neck, gently kissing, sucking, slowly positioning his stiff cock and he bit her.

'Oh Daddy!' Jenny cried as his sharp teeth sank into her neck and it happened. 'Daddy!' she cried again as his massive cock tore through her innocents and made her a woman. 'It hurts! Oh Daddy, it hurts!' Jenny moaned, hoping this would hurry and end. How could she have ever thought that she wanted him inside her? He was too big and it felt as if she was being split in two pieces.

John bit her and shove forward, taking Jenny's most special thing and it felt good. He held her still, enjoying her tight pussy and muscles squeezing him so tightly. 'Easy,' he whispered as her body spasmed around him. 'Easy,' he whispered again as he kissed her as a woman. 'It'll stop in a few minutes,' he smiled, caressing her pain filled face and now he could wait to fuck her. 'Daddy's little girl is a woman now.' John smiled; kissing the tip of her perfect little nose, like he had hundreds of times before, but now he did it as he filled her pussy.

She smiled up to him, enjoying his soothing voice, the same voice that comforted her as a child, now did it as a woman. 'I love you Daddy,' she smiled and something wonderful started happening. The pain was fading away and the burning that hunted her was coming back, deep in her pussy. 'We're together, Daddy. You're inside me just like I've been dreaming for so long.' Jenny said with a smile as the burning grew more.

'And.' John said kissing her. 'The best is still to come,' he added, knowing she was ready. He needed to give this hot woman a good, long fuck. 'I'm going to fuck my baby girl now,' he moaned, feeling a warm rush of excitement covering him.

'Oh yes!' Jenny moaned arching her back. 'Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck my hot pussy, make it all better,' she begged him, knowing her Daddy was going to make all the suffering go away.

John slowly moved back and forth, enjoying her pussy squeezing him and her soft moans of pleasure. 'Daddy's big girl,' he whispered as his cock slid in and out of her tiny hole. 'You feel so fucking good!' John moaned hoping that he had something left for the woman downstairs that also wanted him.

'I'll always be yours.' Jenny whimpered, enjoying his girth stretching her once, virgin so wide, but it was such an amazing feeling, she didn't want it end. 'Go, Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck your girl!' she cried as his pace quickened. 'My wonderful Daddy!' Jenny moaned as the sounds of a man loving his woman filled her ears. It was a sound that she wanted to hear again and again. 'Oh yes! Oh Daddy!' she cried, squirming under him, wishing that she was more adept in the art of loving a man, but Jenny was very, very sure he would come to her more.

'I'm going to fuck you every chance we have,' he moaned pumping her tiny pussy with long and very deep thrust, hoping he didn't hurt Jenny, but he needed to cum. She'd been driving him nuts since she started developing. Her full breasts, her slender waist, the ass John loved to watch and her seductive hips, but all the wanting was over, she was his.

'Ahh yes! I want you all the time!' Jenny moaned lifting her hips to his incoming cock, giving them both more breathtaking sensations than ever. 'It's so good!' she cried enjoying the feel of his cock pushing to her core. The same cock that made her twenty years and now, it was Jenny's. 'Fuck me harder!' she grunted, wanting to please him and ensure that he knew where to come for love. 'Fuck me Daddy!' Jenny cried, not caring if anyone heard or not.

John couldn't believe that Jenny was taking him this easy and was begging for him to do it harder. 'I want you on your knees,' he said, carefully easing from her stretched and bleeding pussy. 'I love fucking from behind and I'll get to see,' he paused, watching his daughter turn, get on her knees and move her lovely ass to him. 'This!' he moaned as he caressed the beautiful ass he loved watching so much.

'Anything for my Daddy,' she whispered as he slid back into her pussy and it was great. 'Oh Daddy! It feels so good!' Jenny moaned as he pushed deeper, lifting her from the bed with his swollen cock. 'Fuck me! Fuck me like a whore! I'm Daddy's whore!' Jenny cried as John did as she asked, fucking her as hard and as deep as he could.

'My God!' he moaned fucking his once innocent daughter just as if she were a common whore off the street and she loved it. 'I'm going to be in this every chance I have.' John said looking down to watch his stiff cock sliding in and out of her body. 'It looks so good seeing it in you,' he said as he continued watching his stiff cock taking Jenny.

'I'm all yours. Do anything you want to me,' she moaned, wishing that she could see his face and the pleasure on it. 'Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck my pussy!' Jenny moaned laying her upper body on the bed, leaving her ass high in the air for Daddy to fuck her anyway that he wanted.

John held her hips, fucking her with long and very deep thrusts in, knowing he wasn't going to last much longer. 'I'm going to fill you with so much cum,' he moaned and something came to mind. He didn't have any protection and knew Jenny wasn't on the pill. 'Oh fuck!' he thought wondering if it would matter as he continued. He heard stories of fathers fucking daughters and having very deformed babies, but they were having way too much fun to stop.

'Oh yes! Do it!' Jenny growled thinking of Daddy shooting his warm cum up her pussy and just how great it was going to feel. 'Cum in me!' she begged moving back and forth with his deep thrusts in her. 'Cum up my pussy! Fill it full, Daddy!' Jenny cried wondering how it was going to feel having the same cum that made her filling her pussy.

'You're so nasty,' he laughed pushing in her, knowing she was going to be so fun. All those lonely nights were over. From now on, he'd be with Jenny. 'Oh baby,' he whispered holding her tighter, pushing deeper and it happened. 'Oh fuck! Baby!' John moaned out as his big cock released, squirting cum deep into his daughters' body and committing the worst sin ever. It was bad enough that he was fucking his own flesh and blood, now he was cuming in her too.

'Yes Daddy!' Jenny squealed as his hot seeds shot into her and it couldn't have felt better. Her Daddy was now her lover. 'Daddy, I'm cuming too!' she cried as her pussy clamped down on him and she came hard. Jenny's body shook, her heart pumped like never before and it felt like fire was racing through her veins. 'Oh Daddy,' she moaned collapsing on the bed with his long, hard cock still deep in her. 'That was crazy!' she giggled, hoping it would be that good every single time.

*

e soon, I'm not the kind that can just shit out a story over night. Still looking for an editor. Please, remember to please vote or leave a comment.