Aunt Robyn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Robby," Davey began. "Mother and I have been discussing our situation and all the potential scenarios. We've decided that it might be best for all concerned if I come and live with you on a more permanent basis....I may or may not be going back to school right away...what do you think? Is that something you might like?"

Robyn was shocked and elated, but tried her best not to be so obvious.

"S-sure...!" she stammered, also spilling some of her coffee. "I don't mind at all! Whatever you'd like to do is just fine with me."

"I might drop in and see you more often, too." Stacey added. "As long as you're OK with that."

"OK." Robyn agreed, nodding more enthusiastically than she meant to. She felt like a kid being asked if she really wanted to go to Disney World.

"And there might be a few times that I'd invite another one of my friends to come and stay for a while." Davey continued. "I think you might like them."

Again Robyn nodded and smiled.

"Great!" Davey grinned. "I'm glad that we have all that out of the way. Now," he said rising from his chair, "Mother and I have a few things we need to go out and deal with. We should be back by noon. When I get back, I think I'll probably want to fuck you in the ass a few times, so please be prepared."

"And when he's done," Stacey added, grabbing Robyn's chin roughly and pulling her face to hers. "Then you'll be all mine for the rest of the night!"

Stacey planted a deep, hard kiss on her sister's lips that was more aggression than passion. Robyn's mouth was still tingling as they drove off.

Robyn sat there and finished her coffee. She noticed her hands were still trembling as she placed the mug on the counter. Trying her best to collect herself, she spent the next several hours roaming about her sister's house adjusting and tidying, trying her best to wrap her mind around what her life was about to become.

She was now a slut – whore – slave – sex-toy; first for her nephew, and now for his mother, her younger sister. The thought of it all scared and excited her, and she couldn't help but admit that she absolutely loved it.

At 11:30AM she undressed and took another shower. She went back to her nephew's room, lubed her asshole, and lay face down on his bed with her ass in the air. The sound of his car pulling into the driveway almost made her cum.

"Robby!" Davey called out as he entered the house. "Where are you, Robby?"

"Up here, baby!" Robyn called back. "I'm ready!"

12