Aunt Robyn Cums Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Davey." Robyn whispered. "Please."

Settling Sarah at the opposite end of the couch, Davey returned to Robyn. Silently standing in front of her stroking his cock, he extended two fingers, making her taste Sarah's cum. Finally lowering himself to her pussy, he entered her again. Taking a firm grip on the spreader bar, he raised her arms and legs up high as he pounded her pussy. It took less than two minutes for Robyn to cum.

"Thank you..." she sobbed, grateful that her nephew had finally given her release. Another stain formed on the cushion beneath her ass.

Leaving them in the living room, Davey went to the kitchen for a glass of water. When he returned, Sarah's face was buried between his aunt's thighs; her tongue vigorously lapping at her still soaked pussy and asshole. He sat in the chair across from them and watched the action, as Robyn's eyes rolled to the top and she released another intense orgasm; this time spraying juice on Sarah's face.

Robyn awoke the next morning in her bed. Sarah was curled up snoring next to her. She found Davey in the kitchen having breakfast.

When Sarah joined them, Davey made another announcement: later that month, he planned on throwing a party. Kathy, Saudie and his mother would be there, maybe others.

Robyn and Sarah began looking forward to it.

12