Aunt Sandi Ch. 08

Story Info
A Cinco de Mayo celebration at Sandi's house.
4.6k words
4.65
106.4k
71

Part 8 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers

The day of the much-anticipated Cinco de Mayo celebration at Sandi's house had finally arrived. The morning sun was bright and the sky was blue and cloudless when Sandi woke me with her soft wet lips on mine.

I moaned, "Mmmm, mornin'. Did you sleep ok?" I pulled her into my arms and we snuggled closely.

With her eyes smiling at me, she replied, "Mmm hmmm. I dreamed of you. We were on a yacht, and we were completely naked the whole day. We had sex on the deck and everywhere else you can think of. I can't believe I have so many sex dreams these days." She giggled.

Her hand moved to my dick and she found that I was already hard. I needed to pee but it wasn't urgent yet. I caressed her ass and rubbed her back. She parted her legs and I put my arm through and rubbed her butt and just slightly brushed my hand over her vulva. She closed her eyes and moaned. She tried to push her hips against my hand to increase the pressure, but I backed off, teasing her.

"Not so fast. Let's take our time," I whispered.

I continued lightly rubbing her pussy, never quite coming into contact with her clit, and kissed her neck and licked and sucked her nipples.

After twenty minutes or so of kissing and teasing, her pussy was dripping and felt like it was on fire. Finally, my fingers found her clit and started rubbing it. Sandi moaned loudly and pressed herself onto my hand as hard as she could.

Moving down, I kissed my way down her body until my tongue made contact with her clit. "OH!" she cried out, her hand reaching down and pressing my head into her.

I moved lower and licked up the juices coming out of her vagina. I stuck my tongue inside her and slowly moved it in and out. She moved so that my tongue was fucking her like a miniature cock. Moving lower still, I licked her perineum before getting to her sweet asshole.

When my tongue brushed against the sensitive skin of her anus, she cried out again, "Oh God! Yessssss." I pushed my tongue inside her until her sphincter gripped it. At the same time, I continued my assault on her clit with a finger that was wet with her juices.

Once it felt like she was getting close, I came back up and began to lick her clit in earnest. She used her hands to spread her pussy open as wide as possible which made her clit stick out from under its hood. She got completely quiet and I could tell that she was holding her breath, when suddenly she gasped loudly and came. "Ohhhhhhnnnnnnnmmmmm fuck!" was all she could get out.

She dragged me up to her and I slid right inside. I leaned forward and pulled her close to me and kissed her passionately, my mouth still wet with her juices. In what seemed like only about two minutes, I felt my orgasm building. Since she had already cum, I didn't hold back, increasing the speed of my thrusting until my cum erupted inside her. Pulse after pulse shot out of my cock until finally subsiding. I continued to slowly move and came to rest still completely inside her.

For several minutes, I lay on top of Sandi with my softening cock still inside her as we kissed. I didn't think anything in life could feel better than this moment, this epitome of bliss. Finally, I rolled to her side and we just held each other.

I whispered, "I love you more than anything."

"I love you too. Can you believe we're together? What did I do to deserve this happiness?"

"Everyone deserves to be loved. Especially you," I answered, not knowing if it really answered her questions.

She just smiled and said nothing as we continued to hold each other. Soon, the feeling of needing to pee returned and so I said I had to go, and she got a gleam in her eye and said, "You wanna play a little today? I kinda wanted to do something a little different this time."

I had an idea what she wanted and just said, "Sure, whatever you want. But it needs to be soon."

"Oh, whatever I want, huh? I don't know if you're ready for that yet. Let's find out." She giggled and bounded out of bed, holding her hand over her pussy to prevent dripping on the floor.

She said, "Let's go in the tub. I'll warm it up first." She turned on the water until it was hot and let the tub fill a bit. The sound of the running water wasn't helping me in my predicament and I started to shift my feet. She shut the water back off and looked over at me and giggled and said, "Almost there. Hop in and lay on your back. Don't let go until I say so."

I wondered what she had in mind as this was a new position that we hadn't done in the tub. I climbed into the huge tub and awaited further instructions. The bottom of the tub was warm and wet, a lethal combination for someone needing to pee. I held the urine inside with all my concentration.

Sandi climbed in and kneeled above me, with her face by my dick and her pussy right above my face. She pulled the door closed and didn't turn the water on this time. It immediately became clear what she wanted. As if hearing my thoughts, she looked back and asked, "I know we haven't done this before. Are you ok?" She grasped my penis in her hand.

I needed to go really bad now, so I just said, "I'm ok. You ready?"

She sucked my cock into her mouth and it somehow started to come back to life again. She said, "Oh yes. And if you're feeling really adventurous this morning, you can even open your mouth this time. I promise it won't kill you." She giggled.

I wasn't so sure. I knew this moment had been coming and I wanted to do it for her, but I couldn't get the thought of the taste out of my head from the time before. But her mouth was feeling really awesome on my erection as I let go and squirted the first bit of pee into her mouth. She took me out of her mouth and let the urine spray on her chest and then her face. She moaned.

She said, "Here it comes baby." I reached up and spread her pussy open and closed my eyes tightly. With another small moan, she let loose and pee shot out of her onto my chin and neck. I moved my hands a bit and got it to spray onto my chest. Thinking back to what she had said and wanting more than anything to please her, I opened my mouth and for just a moment let it squirt in.

She could immediately hear that I had done as she suggested and said "Oh yesssss. I want your finger in my ass too."

I slid my finger into her still-wet pussy to get it wet and pressed it to her anus. She moaned and said, "Keep pushing. Mmmmmmm."

She finished peeing and so did I. I lay there in a pool of our combined hot piss. Sandi reached over and turned on the faucet, and soon all of the pee had gone down the drain. I wasn't sure what to do so I didn't move. She turned the water back off.

Her mouth was once again back on my cock, sucking it back to attention. If she kept it up, I would be cumming again and soon. She lifted her head and looked back at me and said in the sweetest little voice, "Make me cum again baby."

She sank my throbbing cock back into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the tip, causing me to moan. I pulled her pussy toward my face and licked her clit. I sucked the entire area around her clit into my mouth and licked her with increasing pressure and speed. From above, she moaned and hummed. Her humming reminded me to hum as well and when I did, she moaned even louder and started writhing. I wrapped my arm around her to pull her tightly against my mouth.

I closed my eyes tightly and started squirting cum into her mouth. Just as my spasms were ending, Sandi had another powerful orgasm and collapsed on top of me at the bottom of the tub.

After we could stand, we showered. As we got out and dried off, she asked, "So, do you think you'll let me do that again sometime?"

Being clean and clear-headed now, I said, "Sure, I made it. I guess the only ill-effects are that I still have pee taste in my mouth. I have to admit it didn't seem as bad this time though. Maybe because I was so turned on. Not sure. So yes you can do it again whenever you want."

She sighed and smiled and said, "Cool. Next time I'll give you more of a warning." She giggled.

* * *

The rest of the morning proceeded normally. Sandi and I went shopping to buy the food and margarita ingredients needed for the party. As we walked down the aisles at the stores we went to, I kept feeling like people were looking at us strangely.

Sandi saw the look on my face and said reassuringly, "Don't worry about them; they don't know who you are. They're just looking because of the age difference. Some people have a problem with that." She put her arm around me and I did the same and we walked on, not caring what people thought. Every once in a while I grabbed her butt, which caused her to giggle.

* * *

My mom called in the afternoon to let Sandi know that they were on their way. Sandi said that we should get dressed for dinner. She wore a red-wine colored silk dress that really showed off her breasts and ass. She also did her makeup and put on that perfume that I loved so much.

When she was ready, she batted her eyelashes at me and asked, "So, how do I look?"

I said, "You are stunning, even more stunning than that night at the family reunion. I may need to dance with you again." I laughed.

"Well then. Why don't we?" She went and picked out a CD and put some slow music on. There in the living room, we danced. This time, however, it was even more intimate and loving. I was able to touch her in all the places I had only dreamed of before. As the song ended, I kissed her lightly to make sure I didn't mess up her lipstick.

She said, "That was so nice. We should do that more often. I am so turned on right now."

She looked down and noticed that my cock was tenting my pants and giggled. She said, "There it is again. I hate to tell you, but I can't take care of you right now. I'd get lipstick all over you. Relax, ok? They'll be here anytime now."

Somehow, I was able to will it to go away. I had a feeling that it would be back with a vengeance pretty soon for one reason or another.

* * *

While Sandi was out back making the final dinner preparations, I watched out the front window. Soon enough, I saw Dad's car coming down the street and pulling into the driveway.

I went to the front door and opened it. Mom got out first and came up the walkway. "Hi baby!" she said and came up and hugged me.

Mom quickly looked behind her to make sure the coast was clear and gave me a quick wet kiss. Her tongue flitted across my lips and her hand grabbed my butt. I was a little surprised by her boldness and said "And hi to you too Miss Grabby!" She giggled and asked where Sandi was and I told her.

Dad came into view on the walkway and mom let go of me, walking into the house.

Dad held out his hand and just nodded and said, "Hey boy." I shook his hand and he walked past me into the house.

There was still no sign of Bethany so I headed down the walk to see where she was. As I got to the driveway, she appeared from the back of the car.

"Hi Bethy," I said. She sighed loudly, said nothing and walked past me up the walk into the house. She wore jeans and a t-shirt, apparently not wanting to get dressed up for the occasion. This should be fun, I thought.

I returned inside and headed out back. Mom and Dad draped the tablecloth over the patio table and I started rounding up plates and silverware.

Although sullen and silent, Bethany helped with getting water glasses for everyone and filling a pitcher with ice and water.

Everyone sat down at the table and we ate. We had lobster, corn on the cob and red potatoes. Everything was incredibly delicious. Sandi had even bought little plastic bibs for us to wear, so we all looked pretty lame, but it was fun at the same time. At some point it was decided that it would be ok to allow me and Bethany to have margaritas, and by the third one, I was feeling a little bit tipsy. The conversation around the table went from the weather, to sports, to other relatives, and finally settled on how I was doing living at Sandi's house.

Mom mainly talked to Sandi and asked how I was doing, even though I was sitting right next to her. Sandi beamed as she told Mom about how everything was going great and that she hadn't been happier in years. When she said that, Bethany sighed again and Mom shot her an angry look. She said, "Bethany Marie, I think that's enough!"

Bethany sighed loudly, got up and stormed away from the table without a word.

Mom said, "Let her be. She's still not thrilled over you two. I've been trying to rationally talk to her, but she's not too interested in listening."

Mom and Sandi continued talking, so I got up and went into the kitchen to see where Bethany went. I didn't immediately see her so I headed back to the hall bathroom to see if she was in there.

I gently knocked on the door and from inside, Bethany said, "Yes I'm in here."

We really needed to talk, so I said in my cheeriest-sounding voice, "Comin' in!"

Opening the door, I found Bethany sitting on the toilet. She covered herself with her hand and snarled at me, "What the fuck?! Can't you see I need some privacy right now? For crying out loud! Why don't you go back out there with your two girlfriends?"

I breathed very deeply and tried to remain calm. I softly said, "We need to talk. Please, this will only take a minute." Bethany quickly pulled up her pants.

I continued, "First, Mom is not my girlfriend. And second, I know you're upset and I totally understand why. I would be too. I never meant for any of this to hurt you in any way. I feel horrible Bethy. What can I do to fix this?"

I paused for a minute and got silence so I continued, "I did want you to know that I already decided that on your birthday that I would do what you wanted. Sandi hasn't given the ok yet, but I will try my best to get her to. Mom told me that you have all these feelings for me. I was stunned when I found out. Do you know that I dreamed of you? I..."

I looked at her face and at once I saw the anger disappear and then tears appeared in her eyes. I knew then that the rift between us had been healed, and I felt a huge relief.

A broad smile appeared on her face now and she jumped up and hugged me.

"So you'll do it? Mom said you hadn't decided yet. I've been so pissed at you because I thought you should have decided a lot faster. Just right now I'm realizing how selfish that sounds."

I just stood there and held her for a couple minutes. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

Mom's voice said, "Bethany? Are you in there?"

Without waiting for a response, Mom walked in.

After seeing us standing there hugging, Mom quickly stepped in and closed the door behind her.

"Uh, what are you guys doing in here?" she loudly whispered.

Bethany spoke first. "We were..."

I cut her off and said, "We were just talking, and I think everything is worked out now, right Bethy?"

Bethany wiped her tears away and said, "Yeah, we're good now. Mom, Dan said that he would do it!"

Mom breathed deeply, trying to control her emotions and said, "Dan, I know you had good intentions, but you shouldn't have come in here like this. Sandi's wondering where you are. You go back out and I need to talk to your sister. Alone."

Normally, I would have done exactly as Mom told me to, but I found a little alcohol-driven confidence and said, "Not yet. I had to talk to her. All the sighs and eye daggers were killing me. I needed to tell her that I wanted to do it. I had to clear the air and resolve this situation, and this seemed like the best opportunity to do that."

Mom had a look that was a combination of shock and something else that might have been a shade of respect. She paused for a moment and finally said, "Alright son. Now go."

I opened the door and practically ran into Sandi.

"Oh! There you all are," she said.

Looking past me, she saw Bethany and Mom. I wasn't sure what was going to happen next. I closed the door and we stood in the darkness of the hallway. Sandi took my hand and led me to the master bedroom and closed the door.

Sandi remained calm and said, "I had a feeling you might go and talk to her after she stormed off. What happened in there? What did you say to her?"

She intently looked into my eyes waiting for my explanation.

"She was going to the bathroom and I walked in on her. I had to talk to her, and it seemed like the only chance I was going to get."

"Go on..." Sandi prodded.

I replayed the conversation and explained that I had told her that I was on board for her birthday.

"So, you've decided for sure that you want to do it?" she asked.

"Yes. Will you give your blessing? I don't want to do anything to hurt you."

She sighed and said, "I had already decided. I was waiting for the right time to tell Dee and Bethany. Maybe right now is the time."

With that, she turned and left the room. Mom and Bethany were still in the bathroom talking, and Sandi knocked and went in.

I decided to head back out to the patio where Dad was.

When he saw me, he looked a question at me. "Where'd everybody go? Is everyone taking a piss at the same time?" He laughed.

I laughed too and said, "Oh, I was just trying to talk to Bethy to work out our issues, and I think we're good now. Mom and Sandi are talking to her now too."

His expression remained unchanged. He said, "Yeah, I noticed she's been sulking around. I figured she was feeling left out of all the excitement you've been having with your life lately."

I didn't know how much Dad knew at this point, so I just said, "Yeah, that's pretty much it."

Dad said, "She'll get over it. She goes through boyfriends pretty fast, so I'm sure she'll have another one any day now." He laughed again.

He went on, "Say, let's start clearing some of this mess. There's gotta be some bonus points in that, right?" He grinned.

Dad and I cleared the table and brought all the dishes inside. We were always a great team on loading the dishwasher to the hilt. Soon enough, nothing else would fit so we started it up and then got to hand washing the rest.

By the time Mom, Sandi, and Bethany reappeared, we were just finishing up drying the last few margarita glasses.

Mom beamed with pride and came up and hugged Dad and then me. She said, "I can't believe you guys took care of all that! You're awesome!"

Sandi said, "Wow guys, thanks for the assist on the cleanup." She giggled. She came over and hugged us both as well.

Dad asked, "So, did somebody fall in in there? We thought maybe you gals got lost or something."

Mom said, "Oh, we had a very nice girl talk. Bethany is all better now, aren't you girl?"

Mom looked over at Bethany who quickly nodded in agreement and smiled.

Dad, "Well that's good. I wasn't sure I could take another day with my baby girl so upset."

Dad held his arms open and Bethany ran to him to hug him. Dad turned and kissed her on the cheek, and she did the same.

Dad turned to Sandi and said, "Sandi, that was without a doubt one of the best dinners I've had in a long time. Thank you so much for having us here again. And for making our son so happy. I know it's not socially acceptable what you guys are doing, but I want you to know that we accept it and we love you guys."

Sandi smiled widely and said, "Oh James, thank you for your kindness and understanding. I'm so grateful to have your acceptance." She went and hugged him again, and then turned her head up and kissed him on the lips.

He must have looked surprised, so Sandi quickly broke the hug and said, "Woo! I think I've had a few too many tonight."

Dad didn't miss a beat and quipped, "Hell, maybe we should get you liquored up more often then." He laughed and then everyone else laughed too, breaking the sudden tension.

Sandi recovered from her blush and said, "So, anyone up for coffee? I know you need to drive home."

Mom said, "Sure, sounds good. You guys go sit in the living room while Aunt Sandi and I make the coffee."

dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers
12