Aunt Sandi Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled and was quick to say, "Oh I bet you'd just love taking me over your knee and spanking my naked behind like I was a little girl."

I was surprised by what she said. I said, "I sure would," and then playfully swatted her ass. She said, "Hey!" and swatted my ass back.

In the sternest voice I could I said, "You've been a very bad girl. Daddy's gonna have to give you a whippin'."

She played along and said in her best little girl voice, "No Daddy, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to be bad!"

I threw caution to the wind and said, "Get over here right now young lady and pull your pants down!" I walked over and sat down in one of the kitchen chairs and pointed strongly to a point on the floor right in front of me.

She got a little smile on her face and walked over and peeped through the door to the living room to be sure the coast was clear and then stuck her lip out and put her head down and came and stood at the spot. In one quick motion, she pulled her pants down. I was a little shocked that she was actually going through with it.

I said sternly, "And now the panties. I'm going to spank your naked behind!"

"No Daddy please don't make me do it. Not my panties!"

I remained silent and she knew I wasn't going to repeat myself and she let out a loud sigh and pulled her panties down around her ankles. She faced away from me so all I saw was her naked butt. She let out little whimpering sounds to sell it.

I grabbed her arm and bent her over my knee. As I raised my hand, I realized that I was gazing down at my Grandmother's naked butt for the first time. Grandma was not overweight at all and her ass looked very nice. Except for her short haircut with a little bit of gray, she resembled Mom in a lot of ways. She was just a little shorter and had smaller boobs, but she was still very attractive for her age.

I slapped my hand down on her ass cheek and she let out a yelp. I raised my hand and slapped harder, this time squeezing her butt cheek in my hand. Another yelp. I decided to give her one final slap, and she said, "Daddy, please stop. I promise I won't be bad ever again."

"You promise to be a good girl, Tina?" I asked. I had never once called my grandmother by her first name until this very moment.

"Yes, Daddy, I promise," she whimpered.

"Ok, Tina, you may pull up your pants." She pulled up her panties and pants, all the while still whimpering. I motioned for her to sit on my lap and gave her a hug. I continued to play my role as Daddy and said, "Tina, I hope this has taught you a valuable lesson."

Tina nodded quickly and said, "Yes, Daddy. I love you Daddy."

"I love you too, Tina. Can Daddy have a kiss?"

Tina nodded and gave me a quick little-girl kiss on the cheek.

"Now Tina, that wasn't much of a kiss. Kiss Daddy properly," I demanded.

Tina wasn't sure what to do, so I said, "Here, Daddy will show you. Lean forward." Tina leaned until her lips were right next to mine.

"Now, touch your lips to Daddy's." Tina touched her lips to mine but didn't kiss me. I said, "Now press your lips against Daddy's and do what I do."

Tina pressed her lips against mine harder and I started kissing her back. Soon, my tongue touched her lips and she gasped and pulled away, putting her hands to her cheeks in surprise.

"Daddy, why did you do that?! That's so nasty!"

"Tina, I told you to do what I did. When my tongue touches your lips, you open your mouth and stick your tongue out too."

"Ewwww Daddy, gross."

"Tina, do you need a couple more swats on your naked behind, or are you going to kiss Daddy the right way?"

"I'll kiss you right Daddy! Please don't spank me anymore!" More whimpering.

Tina immediately began kissing me again, this time doing exactly what I did. Soon, the kissing had turned passionate. I lifted and repositioned her until she was straddling me. By now, my cock was hard and her crotch was pressed directly against it.

Tina leaned back and looked down between us and said, "Oh Daddy, I have a funny feeling in my privates. Your thing is rubbing me."

I raised my hand and caressed Tina's face and then lowered it to touch her breast. Tina moaned and said, "Oh Daddy, it feels so good when you squeeze my boobs."

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her against my cock as hard as I could. We both were moaning at this point when Grandma reemerged and said, "Dan, go ask Sandi if we can go upstairs together for a while. I was gonna give you a special present later with Sandi, but I think I'd like to play a little more with you alone. Being Tina is fun. I'll let Grandpa know too."

I brought my hand back to her breast and squeezed it. I said, "Ok, I'll go get her." My breathing was heavy and my head was kind of spinning, so I took some very deep breaths before standing.

I went out to the living room and caught Sandi's eye and motioned for her to come into the kitchen. Mom noticed too and raised her eyebrows.

When she came in, she saw Grandma and laughed and asked, "Are you guys fooling around in here?"

"Well, we were kind of playing around a little and things got heated all of a sudden. I wanted to ask you if it's ok if I go spend some time with him alone."

Sandi looked at me and said, "Playing, huh? Playing what?"

I said, "Well, I was the Daddy and she was a bad girl who needed a spanking."

Sandi put her hand up and said, "Oh, that kind of game. Sounds like I might like to play sometime too. It's fine by me if you want to go be alone. Spank her for me honey. She can be a very bad girl." She giggled.

"Thank you honey," Grandma said to Sandi.

As we went upstairs, Mom looked up and came over and asked, "So she got to you, huh?" She said, "If you want you can go in my room where the bed is bigger." I thanked her and gave her a quick kiss. Bethany looked up and saw what was happening and threw her head back and rolled her eyes. She smiled and flipped me off. I returned the gesture, of course.

Grandma leaned over the back of the couch and whispered into Grandpa's ear. He nodded and looked at me and smiled.

We went into my parents' bedroom and closed the door and locked it. I asked, "Do you still want to be little Tina?"

"That was so much fun. Yes. You know, actually, it sounds a lot better when you call me Tina instead of Grandma. What do you say you just call me Tina from now on? You know, unless we're in front of someone that doesn't know any better."

"Sure thing. It took me a few days getting used to stop saying Aunt, and now it's totally weird when I do say it. It just sounds wrong."

She agreed, "I'm sure." She paused a second and said, "So, do you want to continue where we left off, or do something else?"

I thought about it a bit and said, "Well, with the last one I think we were seconds from being naked, so maybe something different." She nodded. I said, "Maybe you could be lying in bed touching yourself and I just happen to walk in on you accidentally on purpose."

She smiled and said, "Oh ok, I like it. And I should be doing it with all my clothes still on, don't you think?" I nodded and she hopped into the bed and got covered up.

I ducked into the master bathroom and waited, and before long I could hear her moaning softly. I knocked on the bathroom door to pretend as if I was knocking on her bedroom door and then walked into the room without waiting for a reply.

She gasped loudly and said, "Daddy! Why did you just barge in on me?!"

I could instantly tell what she had been doing and said, "Oh Tina, sweetie, I'm sorry. I heard noises and thought you were crying." I turned and faced away from her to prevent staring at her and causing both of us further embarrassment. I said, "Are you alright honey?"

She pulled the covers up to her neck and said, "I'm fine. I was... I was just..." She trailed off and couldn't muster the courage to finish what she wanted to say. Now that she was covered I turned to face her and walked over and sat next to her on the bed.

I said softly, "Tina, it's perfectly natural for you to touch yourself like that. You know everyone does it, right? Even mommies and daddies do it."

She gasped and said, "Mommy does it?! I don't believe you!"

I laughed and said, "She does. She's even done it while Daddy watches. Lots of times. You're a perfectly normal girl for wanting to feel the pleasure that comes from... touching yourself. It's called 'masturbation' Tina." As I was talking, I lightly stroked her cheek with the back of my hand, and she held it and made an 'mmmm' sound.

She said, "Mass ter bay shun. That sounds gross!" Then she giggled.

"It's not gross, pumpkin. It's completely natural. We do it to prepare for when we are with another person and... uh... have sex."

Tina said, "So I'm not a freak Daddy? I can't seem to stop doing it all the time!"

I was a little shocked but tried to remain calm and said, "No dear, that's fine. As long as you do it in private and you're not hurting another person, it's great. So does it make my girl feel really good?" I smiled down at her.

"Oh yes, Daddy. I rub it and after a while it's like an explosion goes off in my pus-..., uh, my privates."

"Tina, it's ok if you say the word pussy. Grownups use that word all the time. Go ahead and say it for me."

Tina paused and said, "Pussy." She let out a huge breath and giggled. "It makes my pussy feel good. I like to touch my pussy." More giggles.

I said, "Ok now, that's fine. Don't overdo it." I laughed.

She said in a cute voice, "Sorry Daddy. It's just that sometimes my pussy is on fire and I have to touch it or I'll explode." Even more giggles.

"You think you're so cute. And you are." I leaned over and kissed her forehead and then kissed her nose. I was feeling a bit horny myself and just briefly kissed her sideways on the lips.

Tina said, "Oh, Daddy kissed my lips! Again, Daddy!"

"Ok, just one more time." I kissed her lips again and started to pull away, but she grabbed my head and crashed her lips against mine. I gasped and pulled back, but she was too fast and got her tongue right in my mouth. It was molten hot and it caused my cock to jump forward. I grabbed her cheeks and pushed her back down.

"Tina, that wasn't appropriate. Why did you kiss Daddy like that?" I asked.

Tina looked at me and said, "It's just because I love you so much Daddy."

I smiled and said, "And I love my baby girl too. I better go so you can get finished with, uh, what you were doing."

I stood and started walking away when she noticed my huge boner. She giggled and said, "Are you going to masturbate now too Daddy? Your thing is big right now."

"Now Tina, that's none of your business. You shouldn't ask me questions like that."

"Sorry Daddy. Daddy?"

"Yes pumpkin?" I asked, coming back to the side of the bed.

"Can you stay?" she asked and giggled.

"You mean stay while you masturbate?" I asked with a shocked look.

"Mmm hmm. Can I show you how I do it to see if I'm doing it as good as Mommy?"

The responsible parent in me was losing to the raging erection in my pants. I said, "Only if you promise to never say a word to Mommy about this. Do you swear?"

She brightened and said, "Pinky swear!" We both smiled and wrapped our little fingers together.

I said, "Well sweetie, it would be best if I could see what you're doing. You'll need to pull the covers down and get undressed so I can see your vagina."

She said, "My pussy."

I said, "Yes... So I can see your pussy." She giggled and kicked the covers down.

With a quick motion she yanked down her sweatpants and panties to her ankles. She lewdly spread her legs and spread apart her labia.

It was very apparent that she was turned on as I could see the wetness. She said, "Daddy, is my pussy as pretty as Mommy's?"

Getting more bold and driven by desire, I said, "I don't know Tina. It's pretty far away and hard to see. Here, I'll move down there and get a closer look, ok?" She nodded vigorously.

I moved down and stuck my head between her legs. She said, "Oh Daddy, I can feel you breathing. Is it as pretty as Mommy's?"

I said, "Oh yes, sweet pea. It's gorgeous. You have a beautiful pussy. Show me how you touch yourself, and I'll tell you if Mommy does it that way."

She began rubbing her finger along the wet slit, gathering up the lubrication on her finger before rising to the top edge of her vagina to massage her clitoris. She made quick circles around her clit and started moaning again. As she moaned, I squeezed my cock, and it felt like it might just cum without even touching it. I fought to control my thoughts and to stop squeezing my muscles.

I said, "That's almost the same as Mommy, Tina bear. The only thing Mommy does different is she also puts fingers inside her pussy at the same time."

She asked, "Like this?" She slid two fingers inside her vagina and continued to rub her clit with her other hand.

I said, "Almost like that. Except Mommy pushes her fingers in and out, like this."

I took her hand and showed her, pushing her fingers in and out. She squealed, "Oh Daddy that feels so much better!"

I said, "Baby, another thing Mommy likes to do is put a finger inside her butt hole. Have you ever done that?"

She gasped, "Mommy puts her finger in her butt? But that's where her poo-poo comes out!"

I laughed and said, "Yes Tina, but poop only comes out when you're going to the bathroom. Any other time, it feels very good inside there. Here, let me show you."

I reached over to Mom's nightstand and pulled out her bottle of lube. I popped it open and got some on my finger and gently massaged it into Tina's asshole. When I did, she squealed again and squeezed it tightly shut. She said, "Oooh, that's so cold!"

I said, "It'll warm up honey. Now you need to relax so Daddy's finger will go in. Breathe and relax. Don't stop rubbing your clit."

She said, "Clit clit clit," and giggled.

I laughed and said, "Oh, so you know that word too I see."

She laughed and said, "Sure, Mommy gave me a book."

I said, "Good. Are you ready? Daddy's going to push now." She made an "mmm hmmm" sound and I pushed in. She relaxed her muscles and my finger slid right in.

She moaned and said, "Oh Daddy, it feels like I need to poop. But at the same time it feels fucking fantastic!"

I said, "Tina! Language!" Then I remembered I was fingering my daughter's asshole and laughed and said, "Sorry, you're right, it does feel fucking fantastic."

I fingered her for a while and asked, "Ready for more?" She nodded and I lubed up a second finger, sliding it in to the hilt.

She yelped, "Ow Daddy! That hurts!" I said, "Sorry sweetie!" I pulled back a little and then she said, "Ok Daddy, now."

I slid my fingers back into her all the way. I could tell that my cock was dripping precum now and pretty soon I might ejaculate into my underwear. I had to get naked.

I said, "Honey bear, is it ok with you if Daddy gets undressed too?"

She was wide-eyed and said, "Oh yes, Daddy, I want to see your thing."

I said, "My penis. Or cock. If you're gonna say pussy, you might as well say cock too."

She giggled and said, "I want to see my Daddy's cock! Show me your cock, Daddy! Cock cock cock."

I quickly stripped and Tina stopped masturbating and sat up. She said, "Can I... can I touch it Daddy? It's so big..."

I wanted nothing more than for her to touch it and so I crawled up until my cock was right in front of her face.

She giggled and said, "Daddy, it's leaking stuff. Is it s'posed to do that?" She touched the tip and got the precum all over her fingers. She said, "Oooh, sticky."

I smiled and said, "Yes Tina honey, it's supposed to do that. When Daddy gets very aroused, that fluid leaks out. It makes it so it slides easier into the vagina."

"The pussy," she corrected.

She thought about it and excitedly said, "Put it in my pussy, Daddy! I want it in my pussy."

At this point, I couldn't hold back any longer. I said, "You want Daddy's big hard cock inside your virgin pussy baby girl?"

She giggled a little at my silly words, breaking character for the slightest second and then said, "Oh yes Daddy! Please put your hard cock in my pussy!"

I moved between her legs and put the tip of my penis at her opening. I said, "This may hurt a little, sweetie. Once you're not a virgin anymore, it will feel... fucking fantastic from then on."

She lay back on the bed and said, "Please Daddy. Please... now."

I slid forward into Tina's pussy, going very slowly, trying my best to act the part but at the same time trying harder than anything not to just blast my cum into her right then.

As the first inch went in, she exclaimed, "Ouch!" followed by soft moaning. Soon, I was completely inside her.

I said, "Does it feel ok now, honey bear?"

Her eyes were closed tightly and she said in her own voice, "It feels so good," and moaned again. "Fuck me, Danny... Daddy!"

I relaxed all of my muscles to try to prevent cumming too quickly. I slowly thrust in and out, and Tina brought her hand back and started rubbing her hard clit again.

In my own voice now, I said, "I'm sorry Tina but it's coming soon."

She said, "I know, baby. Just let it cum. Cum inside my pussy!"

And then it happened. My orgasm ripped through my body and I spurted my cum inside her pussy. I banged into her as she furiously rubbed her clit. I grabbed her hand away and said, "Let me..." As soon as the last of my cum was finished coming out I pulled out of her and grabbed her and flipped her upside down on top of me. She said, "Woo!" as I man-handled her. She relaxed her knees and dropped her pussy right onto my face.

I licked her clit and slipped my fingers back into her slippery asshole and she moaned very loudly.

She said, "Oh Danny, I'm almost there!" After another moment passed she finally tightened and gasped loudly, "Aaaahahhhh!" Her orgasm hit its crescendo and she actually screamed out in ecstasy. In another moment her moans quieted and she lifted her leg so I could roll out from under her and she collapsed onto the bed.

I came up and laid beside her and pulled the covers up over both of us. She turned to me and said, "Oh my God that was amazing! Is that what you do with my girls?"

I must have looked confused and she said, "I mean, do you act like you're their Daddy?"

I shook my head and said, "Oh no, that's the first time I've ever done anything like that. Was it ok?"

She giggled and said, "Are you kidding? That turned me on more than I can remember for... let's just say a really long time! I never scream when I cum."

I said, "Really? Wow, cool. It turned me on like crazy too. You played the role of little Tina so perfectly."

She said, "Why thank you, Daddy. I hope we can play another game soon." She leaned into me and we kissed for a while before drifting off to sleep in each other's arms.

* * *

I was having the strangest dream. I was on a beach and was peeing into a shallow sandy hole for some reason. The stream of urine seemed to go on forever until suddenly I awoke with a jolt.

Beside me, Tina woke up too. She whispered groggily, "Are you ok? Mmmm, what time is it?"

Only about 30 minutes had passed since we had drifted off. I whispered back, "I'm ok. I was just having a strange dream. I need to go pee really bad." She disengaged herself to let me up and I went to the bathroom. She said, "Count me in."

She walked in behind me and said, "I call next. Don't flush, ok?" She stood next to me and watched me finish. When I was done she sat down on the toilet and peed as well. It was another first since I had never been in the bathroom with her before.

She wiped herself well with toilet paper and then took a couple wet wipes and carefully wiped her anus since it was still full of lube. She stood and we embraced for the first time completely naked. Her body was hot and her nipples hardened.