Aunt Sandi Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and said, "That was a wonderful experience that I will never forget, my dearest Daniel. Happy birthday."

"Thank you so much for letting us be together that way, Gran... Tina."

We kissed for several minutes until I was completely hard again. I ran my hands over her body and cupped her ass.

She moaned and broke the kiss and said, "Better save some of that for tonight, tiger. Your mom has a little surprise planned. Don't worry. I'll be there. I'm sure you'll get another chance to love on this old body of mine."

I made an "aww" sound and said, "Your body didn't seem all that old when I was your Daddy."

She giggled and said, "Well, I was little Tina then. Now I'm just old Tina again."

I pressed my erection into her belly and said, "I'll fuck old Tina any day."

She laughed and said, "You vile boy. How dare you speak to me that way?" She paused and then added in a whisper, "Just between you and me, that was some of the best sex of my life. Never repeat that to anyone, especially your grandfather, do you understand?" I nodded.

She reached down between us and gripped my cock and said, "You have a beautiful penis, baby. It's very nice and thick. It felt so good inside me."

I whimpered now and said, "You're not helping me want to save it for later." Again I started pushing against her, and her hand began pumping me ever so slightly.

She giggled and said, "Sorry about that. I'm kinda wanting it again too. Let's go get our clothes on and see if we can cool down before you spray all over me here in the bathroom."

I said, "I'd love spraying it on you. How about on your tits?" She giggled and said, "Maybe later, sweetie. We should change your mom's sheets. I don't want her lying in our wet spots."

Disappointed, I got my clothes back on and we stripped the bed. In about 5 minutes, my erection had subsided to the point where I could go back downstairs without embarrassment.

Tina said, "All better? Ready to face the music?"

I nodded and we headed downstairs. The movie was just finishing up and Sandi saw us coming down. She hopped up from her seat and met us on the stairs. She noticed the sheets under my arm and whispered, "So I take it things went well? You guys were gone almost two hours!"

I smiled and said, "Well, we were napping for about half an hour. But yeah, it was... very special."

"Ok, I'll talk to you later about it. I need to talk to Mom. Go ahead with your dirty sheets." She giggled again.

Mom got up and followed me into the laundry room. She said, "Here honey, let me do that. Did you put new sheets on?" I nodded and said, "Yeah, the dark blue ones."

"Thank you baby, that was nice. So, did you have fun? Tell me everything." She closed the door and waited for me to start talking.

I told her all about what had happened with the glass in the kitchen and how I had spanked Grandma. I told her that we had kind of started role-playing as a father and daughter and that I had accidentally walked in on her pleasuring herself and things went from there.

Mom said, "What? That sounds amazing. You never did anything like that with me..." She stuck her lip out. I said, "Would you like something like that?" She nodded quickly and said, "I would love it. Although I think I might like to play a nurse coming in to take care of a sick boy in his hospital room. Maybe he would need some extra-special tender loving care."

Just thinking about it I could tell that Mom was getting turned on. She got the sheets started in the washer and we embraced. She came into to kiss me and stopped short and sniffed my face. She said, "Yep, that's my mother's pussy. Daniel, you have to remember to wash up after having sex."

The smell didn't seem to stop her from kissing me, however. Her tongue flicked over my lips and I explored her mouth. My hands found their way down her pants and found her pussy. I gasped as my fingers rubbed across her opening. She was soaking wet, like nothing I had ever felt.

I said, "It looks like you need some relief." I sank to my knees and slipped her pants and underwear down and off. She lifted her leg up on one of the empty laundry baskets and I started licking her clit while fingering her gushing-wet pussy. In less than a minute, she tensed up and came. She moaned "Ohhh, God! Ahhhh!" As she came I held her up so she wouldn't fall down. She leaned forward and held onto my head for extra support.

After she was finished and could speak, I said, "Wow, you never cum that fast. That was incredible. What happened?"

She breathed in and said, "That was two hours of wondering what you were upstairs doing with my mother. I couldn't even tell you what happened in that stupid movie. All I could picture in my mind was you and her. I wish I could've watched you. I was squeezing my pussy over and over. I would've touched myself but my dad was sitting right there. I was sure he could tell what I was doing. I'm sure my face was red."

"I'm sure he probably did know. I bet he felt the same way."

She thought about it and said, "You might be right. I could've sworn that Bethany looked a little flushed too. I wonder if she..." She trailed off.

She said, "I hate to do this to you sweetie, but I want you to save yourself for later. We have something planned for you for later."

I said, "Grandma, I mean Tina said that too."

She looked at me strangely and asked, "Tina? Seriously?"

I laughed and said, "I guess having sex with 'Grandma' is way stranger than having sex with Tina."

Mom giggled and said, "Oh, well that actually does makes sense. So do you want to start calling me Deanna?"

I said, "I don't know. Deanna sounds weird to me. I've always called you Mom."

She nodded and said, "Well, a long time ago you called me Mommy. Call me Mommy right now."

I tried to come up with something witty to say, but all I could think of was to get right up close to her face and say, "Mommy I love you so much." Then I kissed her lips.

She closed her eyes momentarily and said, "Oh my, that was good." She sniffed again and said, "Well, at least now you smell like Mommy's pussy. Mostly. Ok, we need to get out of here before I fuck you like an animal. Go wash your face."

She pushed me back and wiped herself with a paper towel and pulled up her panties. She added, "Ugh, I need to go get new panties on. These are toast."

I said, "I could go get some more for you. If you'll let me keep those." She giggled and said, "Ok. Go up and wash your face and bring me a new pair." She handed me the wet panties and I slipped out.

I surreptitiously got a plastic bag from the pantry and stuffed the wet panties inside and sealed it. I ran upstairs and hid the panties in my dresser and got Mom a couple wet wipes and a dry pair of panties after washing my face. I slipped back inside the laundry room and handed her everything and she asked, "Did anybody see you with my panties?"

I said, "I don't think so." She said, "Thanks for the wipes. Ok, go ahead back out and I'll be right there."

* * *

Dinner was really nice. Mom even allowed Bethany and me to have a glass of red wine. I'm sure it was probably breaking some law, but we weren't driving so it didn't seem like a big deal.

When we got back home, we had cake and had a small celebration. The presents that I got were actually all money, which is really the best gift. For several years Bethany and I hadn't really exchanged gifts or even cards, but as I was opening the cards, she had given me one, and inside it said, "Happy Birthday Danny. You'll get my gift on my birthday."

I looked at her and our eyes met for several seconds and I smiled brightly, and she smiled back at me. I just said, "Thanks, beautiful," and blew her a kiss.

There weren't any surprise gifts, so I assumed the real surprises would be coming later that night. I made sure not to eat too much cake so I'd be ready.

Every time I looked at Mom, she just smiled back at me, as did Sandi and Tina. I had no idea what was coming and the excitement was nearly killing me. When Mom said we were leaving again, I couldn't wait to find out what this secret surprise really was.

To be continued...