Aunt Sandi Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers

I laughed, not seriously, and said, "Sort of, I guess. It's too bad we can't."

She said, "Stop laughing, this is serious. Do you really, truly want to marry me?"

I stopped laughing and looked confused. I said, "Yes, I really would. But we can't. You know that. And what about Amy? I thought you wanted to know about her."

Now she laughed and hit me in the arm and said, "Fuck Amy! Don't be mean to me. And yes, Mr. Smarty, I know we can't get legally married. But, have you ever heard of something called a Commitment Ceremony?"

I shook my head no and she continued, "It's basically like a wedding where we would make vows to each other but without the legal contract with the state. I've actually been to a few with some friends of mine that are gay."

Now I was understanding better. "If we could do that, I would love to marry you, Miss Sandi." I kissed her on the nose.

It was a little late since I was so slow on the uptake, but I got out of bed and walked around to her side and knelt down and she turned toward me, grinning from ear to ear. I looked into her eyes and said, "Sandi, would you grant me the greatest honor by becoming my wife?"

Suddenly tears started coming from her eyes and she sobbed, "Yes! Oh yes! I will marry you! I never thought this would happen! Not ever!"

She pulled me up and we kissed passionately for a long while. Soon, we were making love. Slowly, we moved together as we tightly embraced, never stopping our kissing. I pulled her up from the bed and we continued until we'd both had our first orgasms of the day. Once it was over, I looked into her eyes and again said, "I love you." When I said it, she just nodded and closed her eyes and held me, sobbing into my shoulder.

* * *

The news spread quickly that morning. Sandi, Mom, and Tina moved into the kitchen and talked about the commitment ceremony. Dad and Grandpa went out in the back yard to work on some project and that left Bethany and me sitting together alone in the living room and watching TV.

The news had upset Bethany. She moved from her chair and came over and sat next to me and asked, "Are you really sure about this? This is kind of drastic don't you think? Don't think for a second that this changes anything with you and me. I'm not getting cheated out of my birthday present! I've waited so long and done everything Mom made me do. It's not fair!"

Her face was angry and I knew that I had better not say anything funny or sarcastic, so I just said, "Please calm down. I don't think it will change anything we have planned. And yes, I'm sure about wanting to commit to Sandi."

She said, "I want you to promise me."

I immediately said, "I promise. I won't go back on my word."

She seemed relieved and smiled and hugged me and said, "Thanks. I just needed to hear that. Now, tell me about last night. I heard screaming and I want details!"

I hesitated and said, "I don't know... I'm sure Mom would not be happy if she knew I was talking about that stuff."

She giggled and said, "So! Does it look like I give a shit? C'mon Dan! It's so not fair that you get to have all this fun and all I can do is... you know what! It's driving me batshit insane!"

I looked into her eyes and I could see that she was being completely honest. I asked, "But do you think if I tell you that it will make you feel even worse? I don't want to hurt you anymore than I already have with all this stuff."

She smiled tenderly and said, "Aw, now you're being the nice brother that I love. But seriously, no, it won't make it worse. There's simply no way that it could get any worse. Please, please tell me. You don't want me to have to resort to tickling it out of you now do you?"

Thinking back to some of the epic tickle fights we'd had, I smiled and said, "Oh lord, not that. OK, here's the scoop, sis."

She listened intently as I described the events of the previous evening with Sandi, Mom, and Tina. I could tell that it was having an effect on her because she was breathing deeply and her face was getting red. Once in a while she would shift around on the couch and cross and uncross her legs. I watched her intently and saw her squeeze her eyes closed tightly from time to time.

When I got done, I said, "And that's it. We all went to bed after that."

She didn't say anything for a couple minutes. She just sat there and breathed deeply. When she finally spoke, she said, "Wow. Just, wow. I need to be alone or I'm going to attack you and fuck up my promise to Mom."

And just like that, she kissed me on the cheek and jumped up and ran up the stairs. I was greatly relieved that she didn't attack me because the story had the same effect on me as it had on her and I would have attacked her right back. I sat there with a raging erection alone on the couch. I thought it over and was really glad I wasn't home and around her all the time because there would be no way I would be able to resist doing something. It occurred to me that maybe that was at least part of the reason Dad had suggested I move out. This realization startled me and at the same time made me realize just how much smarter my parents are than I am.

If I was going to be an adult, I knew that I needed to seriously step up my game and start paying a lot more attention to all of the little things that I had previously missed due to ignorance.

* * *

The rest of my birthday weekend seemed to go by very quickly. Sandi and I went engagement ring shopping on Sunday morning, something I had absolutely no experience with, of course. The clerk at the jewelry store was all too happy to sell us a very expensive set of rings made of titanium. Fortunately, Sandi has very sizeable savings and the price didn't seem to even phase her.

When we got home, Tina and Grandpa were all packed up and ready to head home. Sandi showed off her new ring to everyone and couldn't stop smiling.

I carried the suitcases out to my grandparents' car and came back inside to say goodbye. I shook Grandpa's hand and he smiled and said, "Well this has been quite the birthday weekend for you, huh boy? I don't know if I should be happy for you or jealous over you having your way with my girl."

Sheepishly, I said, "Sorry about that. I hope you're not mad."

He laughed and said, "Nah, I'm OK. I'm actually kind of glad because she's been all over me. Holy shit what did you do to my wife?" He almost immediately held up his hands and said, "Not that I want to know. Ever."

Tina was right there and she giggled and kissed Grandpa on the cheek and said, "Just wait until I get you home."

Grandpa smiled and shook my hand again and said, "See? What did I tell you?" With that, he turned and walked out the door.

Tina hugged me tight and just about squeezed the life out of me. I picked her up off the ground and squeezed her back. She said, "I am going to miss you so much. I never thought in a million years that something like this would happen. And I'm not even talking about you and Sandi, which is so wonderful. I hope we can keep this up whenever I visit. Maybe you could come visit me sometime..." She giggled, but I could tell there was a thread of seriousness in what she was suggesting.

I said, "Well, I don't know how well that would go over with your daughter, but this weekend has been the greatest weekend of my life."

She quickly leaned in and whispered, "Mine too, my love. I got my daughters back and I got to share my love with you too. I am truly blessed and I can't thank you enough." She kissed me gently for a couple moments. I finally got tired and had to put her back down on the ground.

We finally broke the kiss and she sighed and said, "Bye sweetie. Love you. And we'll be here for Bethany's birthday too. Hope you can find a moment or three for me when we're here." She winked at me and turned and left.

Good God. Just thinking ahead to Bethany's birthday, I didn't know where I was going to possibly find the strength to give each woman the attention they deserved. I smiled inwardly and felt like the luckiest guy on the planet.

To be continued...

dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers