Aunt Sandi Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,316 Followers

She hid her disappointment as best as she could and laughed and said, "And to think I thought you always wanted me too. I'm hurt!" She playfully hit me on the leg and took that opportunity to lean her body into mine. For several minutes she just hugged me.

Trying to recover, I said, "I may not have wanted you then, but it was mostly because I always assumed it was wrong. But I mean, come on, look at you, you're so gorgeous it's sick. I guess it never entered my mind that I could somehow have a chance with you. But when Mom told me how you felt, I saw you in a whole different light. Do you know I haven't stopped thinking about you since that day? I've even dreamed about you." I leaned forward and hugged her tightly against me.

She made a soft, almost indiscernible moaning sound and said, "I haven't stopped thinking of you either. Your birthday was really hard on me, you know. I was so jealous and frustrated. I think I got myself off more that weekend than, well, ever. But now I have you all to myself for the whole night! No Mom, no Aunt Sandi, and especially no Grandma. Just what the hell were you thinking with that anyway Danny? She can't possibly turn you on, can she?"

I groaned and said, "Can we please not talk about that right now? Let's just talk about you. Why do you want to do this? Why me?"

She giggled and said, "I know, right? Why you? Well, for starters, I've had a crush on you since I was like 12. I spent so many nights thinking about you and I knew for certain that we'd never be together because as everybody knows, incest is wrong. It's against the law for a reason, right? But then, lo and behold, it turns out that you've been lusting after Aunt Sandi of all people for who knows how long and all of a sudden Mom winds up in bed with you, and I'm totally blown away. And then she tells me that she and Aunt Sandi did stuff when they were kids and I'm finding that my family is full of a bunch of perverts just like me and so I just have to get in on the action."

I was stunned. I asked, "What do you mean, perverts like you?"

She giggled and said, "I don't know if you ever noticed... no of course you didn't. God, open your eyes once in a while. Danny..." She sighed and paused and said, "Did you know that I've been with a few guys? And girls? I lost my virginity at 15. I've told Mom a few things, but that wasn't the half of it. I've done a lot more than just kiss other girls, dear brother."

I breathed deeply and said, "So much for the fantasy of taking your virginity..."

She giggled and said, "Yeah, that ship has sailed, I'm afraid. Sorry to disappoint you. But the bright side is that I'm not a know-nothing virgin." She added derisively, "Maybe I'll be able to show you a thing or two that your precious Aunt Sandi hasn't."

I said, "Hey now, don't be mean. If it wasn't for her, I highly doubt you and I would be here right now."

She thought that over for a minute and said, "Hmm, I never thought of it that way. OK, I'm sorry." As a gesture of a peace offering, she looked into my eyes and leaned in and very softly kissed me on the lips. It was then that I felt her body was actually quivering.

I said, "It's OK, try to calm down. You're trembling..."

She leaned back and whispered, "I know, I'm trying to breathe. It's just that I've waited so long to do that properly. I know I kissed you at Aunt Sandi's house before, but that was a total mistake and I was tipsy. This time feels right, don't you think?" As she stopped talking, she breathed in deeply to try to calm her nerves.

I nodded and said softly, "It feels perfect." I pulled her tightly to me and this time we kissed passionately and she relaxed. Many minutes passed as we explored each other. Before long, Bethany took my hand and brought it to her breast. I began moving lower and started kissing and licking her neck and rubbing my hand on her bra-covered tits through her shirt. Bethany leaned her head back and moaned. Soon, I had my hand under her shirt and gently rubbed her bare skin. I stroked her back and gently massaged her hardening nipples through the fabric of her bra. I moved my hand down between her legs, but she caught my hand and stopped me.

I opened my eyes and looked at her questioningly. She smiled and stood up, never letting go of my hand. I stood as well and we headed up the stairs without making a sound, never letting go of each other's hands.

Once we got into her room, I closed the door behind us. Bethany kicked off her shoes and socks and crawled up on her bed. I followed her lead and did the same. She said, "I can't believe you're finally in my bed!" She playfully kicked her feet up and down on the bed and raised her hands and squealed.

I laughed and said, "Yep, here I am." She grabbed me and kissed me hard, pushing her tongue into my mouth. I sucked her tongue deep into my mouth and held it there. She moaned and pulled back and said, "Well, no one has ever done that before. I like it. Oh, and you will be the first guy to have sex with me in my own bed. So there's that." She smiled widely.

For the next ten minutes, we continued kissing until Bethany's fingers found their way to my cock. She rubbed it through my pants for a minute or so and then began to unbuckle my belt. We both sat up and started to slowly take each other's clothes off. When I got to her panties, I lightly brushed over the crotch with my fingers and found that they were soaking wet. I looked up at her and she smiled sweetly.

She said, "Are you ready? Before we do this, I just want you to know that I love you. I've never said that to anyone before either."

I said, "Wow, really? I love you too. And I'm totally ready, as you can see. I also brought the necessary protection." I reached into my pants pocket from the floor and pulled out a strip of six condoms.

She giggled and said, "Wow, you thought you were going to use all those? Well, lucky for you I've had an IUD for a while now. Didn't Mom tell you? Your baby batter won't do much good in me. At least not at the moment."

I wasn't sure what to think of that last part, but I looked concerned and asked, "Are you sure? Wouldn't it be better if we used double protection? And no, Mom never said a word. I guess she was leaving it up to you to tell me since that's a private matter."

"Dan, I've been having sex for over two years and never had a single late period. Plus, I don't want our first time to be with a condom." I couldn't argue with that so I dropped the strip of condoms on the floor and got back on the bed. I had bought the condoms to use with Sandi and still hadn't ever used one. Better safe than sorry, I suppose.

I pulled her panties down and got a shock. I said, "Holy shit, you're totally shaved! Nice! I keep asking Sandi to do it but she says she gets too itchy when it grows back."

She grinned and said, "Oh, this isn't shaved. I had it all waxed, just for you. Front and back. A Brazilian."

I said, "Wow, it looks awesome! Thanks! Did it hurt?"

She giggled and said, "Oh fuck yes. I even took a couple aspirin before I went and it still stung like crazy. Plus the wax is really hot. But I figured that you'd love it and I was right, so it was worth it."

I said, "I can't believe you went through that for me, but thank you so much!" I leaned forward and sucked one of her nipples between my lips and licked it. It hardened and she moaned softly.

She whispered, "You are very welcome." She looked down at my cock and noticed that it was wet with precum and said, "My goodness, it looks like you want to fuck your sister pretty bad. You're all drippy down there."

Without any warning, she broke free of me and leaned over and slipped the head of my cock into her mouth and sucked me clean. I gasped loudly at this since I hadn't expected it. She laid back on the bed and made a come-hither motion with her finger.

And with that, she spread her legs open, displaying her wet pink internal lips. Not to be outdone, before coming to her I put my head between her legs and began licking her pussy to get the outside wet and slippery. I moved up a bit and began lightly licking her clit, causing her entire body to tense up followed quickly by loud moans. She pushed my head away gently and said, "No, wait, don't do that yet. I want you inside me first." She reached down and pulled me up.

I moved up and rested on my knees. I took my cock and rubbed it up and down through her wetness, making sure to rub her clit with the tip of it several times and getting her to moan with each touch. Finally, I positioned myself at her opening and stopped. The moment was finally here.

I wanted her to open her eyes as I entered her, and when I didn't go in right away, she whimpered and finally did open her eyes. I smiled at her and slowly pushed forward. We both moaned as inch after inch of my cock penetrated her burning-hot pussy. Finally, I was completely buried inside her. At long last I was actually making love with my own sister!

She wrapped her legs around my lower back and pulled me into her as tightly as she could and moaned "Ohhhhhh."

For a moment, I stayed perfectly still, just savoring the feeling of being joined together as one. I could feel her squeezing her vaginal muscles tightly and rhythmically. It felt so good that I feared it might cause me to cum really soon, so I pulled back and tried to concentrate on anything other than the feelings coursing through my pulsing cock. After leaving just the tip inside her for several seconds and deeply breathing, I started to fuck her slowly and gently.

Each time I felt myself getting close, I stopped myself, backing off of the edge. All of the practice I had done with Mom and Sandi was now paying off. She had other plans, however, and started talking to me. She kept saying things like "Oh God, you're fucking me so good!" and "Please Danny, I need your cum inside me so bad!" It was too much, and before I wanted to I had unleashed a torrent of hot spunk inside her pussy. I loudly groaned and said, "I'm cumming!" She shouted "Yes!" and moaned loudly.

By this time, I was pounding into her with rapid, deep strokes. I didn't want to stop for anything and just fought my way through until I felt myself starting to get hard all over again. I continued to fuck her pussy until I came for a second time. This time, I was completely tired out and was panting like a dog, with sweat dripping off of me. I didn't want to but I finally withdrew myself from her and moved down so I could make her cum too.

It only took a matter of seconds of licking her clit until she exploded into a loud gasping orgasm. She yelled "Ohhhh!" and shouted "Yesssssss!" She wildly pressed her pussy firmly against my mouth. Finally, her body relaxed and collapsed down into the bed.

I moved up to lay beside her. She climbed right on top of me and began kissing me. She said, "Oh Danny, how did you actually cum twice?! That was amazing!"

I just laughed and said, "I don't know. I just didn't want it to stop. You felt so awesome."

For many minutes, she just rested on top of me. We kissed softly when she said, "I hate to leave you, but I really need to go pee. Plus, it feels like there's an ocean of cum dripping out of me." She giggled.

"OK. I could use a bathroom break myself. Mind if I go with you?"

She just said, "Sure, come on. I'm sure there aren't many things more exciting than watching your sister pee." She smiled and got up and again led me by the hand. If she knew even half the things Sandi had me do in the bathroom with her, I have a feeling she might have felt differently about letting me go with her.

Once we got out into the hallway and headed for the bathroom, suddenly Mom's bedroom door opened and she came out, naked and smiling widely. She said, "Are you kids doing OK? We heard some very nice-sounding noises from down that way."

Bethany giggled and said, "Mom, are you spying on us now?" She paused for a second and said, "But yes, it's going very, very well, as you can see." She had been holding her hand over herself to prevent from dripping cum on the floor, but now she took her hand away and showed how wet it was to Mom.

Bethany proudly proclaimed, "He came twice without even stopping!"

Mom looked over at me and said, "Wow, I'm so jealous!" Suddenly she noticed that Bethany's pussy was completely hairless and she gasped and asked, "What did you do?! And when did you do that? Yesterday?"

Bethany giggled and said, "Yep, yesterday morning. Surprise! I got a Brazilian. Danny liked it too."

Mom said, "Oh my God, I've always wanted to try that, but I've heard it hurts really bad! Let me look at you."

Mom knelt down and looked at Bethany closely. Bethany proudly turned and leaned over and spread her butt cheeks while Mom ran her fingers over her skin to feel the smoothness.

Mom said, "It's so smooth. And kissable." She leaned forward and quickly kissed Bethany's butt cheek, causing Bethany to squirm and giggle. Mom slapped Bethany's ass playfully and asked, "So... When can I join you? Are you going to make me wait all the way until tomorrow?"

Bethany said, "I don't know. All I know right this second is I have to pee really bad." She took off into the bathroom while Mom and I waited in the hall. Taking advantage of the situation, Mom moved her naked body into mine and hugged me tightly.

Mom whispered, "I can't believe how jealous this is making me. I miss you so much, even though I have Sandi keeping me company."

I opened my eyes widely and asked, "Sandi is in there with you and Dad?" She nodded and said, "Yes, sweetie. You do remember that you said it was OK to share, don't you? Well, there's been a whole lot of sharing going on this evening. I didn't think it was fair to leave Sandi in your room with you and Bethany right next door to her having sex. That would just be wrong. But in the morning, I'm going to be asking your father about you moving back home with us. I figure he should be sufficiently weakened by then." She smiled wickedly.

I sighed and said, "I didn't know this was going to happen so soon. But I said I'm OK with it and I still am." I picked her up off the ground and squeezed her naked ass cheeks.

She almost squealed and said, "Put me down this instant, Daniel." I put her down, and with no warning at all she dropped to her knees and began sucking my cock. It jumped at her touch and began hardening. She sucked on it for about 10 seconds until we heard the toilet flush. She sighed and stood back up. In a sultry voice, she whispered, "Mmm, I can't wait to taste that from the source."

I must have looked surprised which caused her to giggle. I said, "God Mom, you're such a slut. And I love it!"

She smiled and said, "I know you do."

Bethany came back out after washing her hands and immediately saw my erection. The sigh and eye-roll was almost expected at this point, but right after that she said, "Danny, didn't you say you needed to go too? Well? Get on with it. Good luck hitting the toilet with that boner." She giggled to show she wasn't angry.

I went into the bathroom to pee too, and when I got back, Mom and Bethany were kissing. It definitely wasn't a typical mother/daughter kiss either. I wanted in on the action so I moved forward and put my arms around them both. They immediately repositioned themselves so I could kiss both of them at the same time.

Bethany broke the kiss and said breathlessly, "OK Mom, you can come in now. Just don't hog him all to yourself."

Mom said, "I won't, honey. Tonight is your night." Mom walked back and pushed her door open and said, "I'm off for a while. You two have fun." All we could hear in response was slightly louder than normal moans, so it was obvious what was happening. I felt a twinge of jealousy and tried to stifle it.

Mom noticed my sour expression and said, "Don't worry honey. She still loves you. Remember, sharing is caring." She giggled but I just nodded in response and said nothing.

We walked into Bethany's room and Mom said, "I think we need to get you a bigger bed, baby girl." She giggled. Bethany had a full-size bed and it was really only big enough for two people. Bethany said, "I'm all for that. I wonder if a king-size bed would even fit."

Mom said, "We can figure it out later. Right now, I have something else in mind." Mom turned to Bethany and looked at her in the eyes and pulled her in close. She said, "Are you absolutely sure you want to do this with me? You know that once we go down this road, I will never want to stop, just like I never want to stop what Danny and I have been doing."

Bethany didn't even hesitate and said, "Yes, I am totally sure. I've had a really long time to think about all the outcomes, and as long as you're willing, I don't see any downsides. The only downside with Dan is I might get pregnant, but with you, there's nothing at all. I love you so much Mom. Thank you for changing your mind and letting all this happen."

Mom simply nodded and leaned forward and began kissing Bethany again. She said, "I love you too." They moved to the bed and lay down next to each other. I knelt down next to the bed and just watched. Mom took the lead and climbed on top of Bethany. She rubbed her tits against Bethany's while still kissing her. Bethany's legs were spread open and Mom was between them and grinding against her crotch.

After several minutes, Mom began kissing her way down Bethany's body. She sucked on Bethany's nipples, causing them to harden. She moved further down and started to lightly lick Bethany's pussy, running her tongue up and down the lips. Now that Mom had moved, I saw that there was enough space for me to crawl up on the bed beside Bethany. I began kissing Bethany and she moaned into my mouth loudly as Mom's tongue started licking her clit directly. I also sucked Bethany's nipples softly, even nibbling on them lightly with my lips and teeth.

Bethany said to me, "Let me suck you..."

I moved up and straddled Bethany's chest and slowly eased my penis into her mouth. She continued moaning as Mom licked her clit and pussy. From behind me, Mom purred, "You taste so good baby."

A few minutes went by and we all just got into a groove. Mom must have been feeling a little left out because she said, "Dan, can I turn around so she can lick me too? If we scoot down a little and you turn around, she can still alternate between us."

I didn't say a word. I just moved as Mom had asked. As Mom got into position on top of Bethany, I quickly realized that I'd also be able to fuck her doggy-style while Bethany licked her clit. I rubbed my very wet cock up and down Mom's pussy and began pushing inside her. Looking down, I could see Bethany licking away at Mom's clit.

Now, everyone was moaning. After a while of fucking Mom, I pulled out and slid right into Bethany's waiting mouth for several seconds before burying myself deeply inside Mom's pussy again. The feeling of both was like heaven. Sometimes, I would go all the way inside Mom and stay there for several seconds, not moving. Bethany would take those opportunities to lick my balls since they were right next to her mouth. The dual sensation of having my scrotum licked while my cock was all the way inside Mom's pussy was incredible.

Before long, I started feeling like I was getting close. For several minutes, I had gotten the idea that I wanted Bethany to be able to taste my cum too and when I got the point of no return I pulled the tip of my cock all the way to the opening of Mom's vagina. The first couple spurts went inside her pussy, and then I pulled out just slightly and squirted the rest of it on the outside.

Almost immediately it began dripping down toward Bethany's waiting mouth. She moaned loudly and licked up all of the semen that was gathering around Mom's clit. Finally, she sucked my cock and got all the rest of the cum that was dripping from the tip. The feeling was indescribable.

dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,316 Followers