Aunt Sandi Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,318 Followers

"It's OK sweetie. Daddy's sorry for spanking you. I'll make it up to you." I leaned forward and kissed her neck again. I put my hands on her sides and slowly moved them up and around until my hands covered her breasts. I gently rubbed and squeezed them through her shirt, feeling her nipples harden under her bra.

"Mmmm, that makes my boobies feel so nice Daddy."

"Keep washing. Sparkling, remember?"

"Yes, Daddy."

It seemed like the glasses went on forever. I had to stop what I was doing to dry the dishes in the drainer and put them away twice to make room for them.

Just before we were done, the doorbell rang. I said, "I'll get it. Keep washing, girl."

"Yes sir."

I went to the door and paid for the food with some of the money Sandi had given to me earlier. The delivery guy thanked me profusely when I told him to keep the change and he figured out that he had just made a $15 tip. I just smiled and closed the door.

I came back to the kitchen and sat the bag down on the table and went back to the sink to reassume my position right behind Amy, rubbing myself between her butt cheeks again. I reached around her again and squeezed her soft tits.

"Oh Daddy, that feels so good. It makes my boobies all tingly. Mmmm..."

Amy put the final glass into the drainer and pulled the plug. She said brightly, "All done!" She turned around quickly and jumped up and down excitedly. "Yay!"

"You did a fantastic job on those glasses, sweetie pie. So sparkly! You deserve a reward."

"Oh goodie! What do I get? Candy?" She smiled and her blue eyes sparkled like stars.

"Well, what would you like other than candy?"

Amy pretended to think it over and finally looked down in embarrassment and asked, "Could I get a big hug and kisses?"

I laughed and put my hand under her chin. "Is that all? That's too easy. Come here, pumpkin."

Amy rushed into my arms and hugged me as if her life depended on it. She looked up into my eyes and said, "Oh Daddy, I love you so much." I said back to her softly, "Daddy loves you too, my sweet baby girl."

Instead of kissing me on the cheek, however, she kissed me hard on the lips, pushing her tongue into my mouth.

I pulled back and gasped. "Amy! You're not supposed to kiss Daddy like that! I'm your father!"

"Didn't you like it?"

I gasped again and said, "Did I like it? No! I, uh... Well... OK, maybe I did like it a little. But we're not supposed to kiss that way. Only Mommy should kiss Daddy like that."

Amy said in a childish tone, "Why does Mommy get to kiss you the good way and not me? I love you just as much as she does and I'm just as pretty. Don't you think I'm pretty, Daddy?"

"Of course you are. But that doesn't mean..."

Amy cut me off and kissed me again. She also reached down and rubbed my cock through my pants. My resistance was fading and I brought my hands to her breasts and squeezed them again.

A few minutes went by until finally she broke the kiss and looked down and smiled. "We'd better stop this little game or we'll never eat." She giggled. "If only washing dishes was that much fun all the time! This is the one time I'm glad this stupid apartment doesn't have a dishwasher."

As we ate, we talked about what all had happened. Amy said, "The others have really taught you to be a good lover. You're not like other guys."

"They have been great teachers. But, I have to say, I'm really worried that I won't be able to keep up with you. You're kind of a wild woman."

Amy giggled. "I'll take that as a compliment. You're doing just fine so far keeping up. Three times is amazing for a lot of guys."

I paused and looked directly into her eyes. "And it seems like maybe just maybe you're into the fantasy of incest even more than you led me to believe before. First you tell me you think it's exciting and then you start a Daddy/Daughter role-play. Are you attracted to your dad?"

She nearly choked on the food in her mouth and blushed deeply. "Damn you. You just slice right into the heart, don't you?"

"Direct approach."

"Fuck your direct approach. I have my limits you know, and that's one." She groaned and put her head into her hands.

She breathed deeply and let out a huge sigh. To try to get her talking, I said, "I'm sorry. You already know my secret, and you know you can trust me no matter what. At least I hope you know that, because it's true. If you don't feel comfortable talking about your fantasies, I won't pressure you. But if you want to talk about this, you have to know that I may be one of the few people you could tell who won't judge you or be critical in any way."

She lifted her head and looked at me directly in the eyes. "I trust you. Really, I do. This day has been so special, and I'll never forget it for as long as I live. I hope we can have many more days just like this. You just need to slow down a little on the questions."

As she spoke, her voice began to crack and tears streamed down her cheeks.

I stood up and said, "I'm really sorry. Come with me." I took her by the hand and led her to the sofa in the living room.

"Come here and hold onto me."

She sobbed into my shoulder and whispered, "I do want to be honest with you. I'm just not used to anyone asking things the way you do. It's brutal. You just strip away all the bullshit formalities and just straight out ask the real question and it completely catches me off guard. I have all these walls built up and you can't just ram a wrecking ball through them without it hurting. So just understand that the subject of my father is not something I can easily talk about. I've never told anyone how I feel about him. I am not just attracted to him. I have real feelings for him and fantasize about being with him. I... I masturbate thinking about him and feel ashamed after. Other times I imagine him being the father of my babies and being married to me. So now you can see that when I discovered your secret I knew I was like you. The only difference is you actually did something about it and I'll never have the guts to even open my mouth. Maybe I need to try your direct approach." She sighed very deeply and closed her eyes, wiping tears away as new ones streamed from her eyes.

It was clear that it took a great deal of strength for her to let me into that deep, hidden aspect of her life, and it made me feel all the more closer to her.

"Thank you so much for opening up to me like that. I know that had to be really hard. But what you just told me is nothing to be ashamed of. I have a feeling that way more people than you might think have these kinds of feelings. I know I did, and just like you I denied them and pushed them out of my mind as just a fantasy and something that would never happen. But then, somehow, it did happen. Now there is something I haven't told you that I need to get permission to share, but you should know that if that hadn't happened, all of this would have never happened to me either. I'm almost sure of it."

"You have even more secrets?" she asked incredulously.

"Yes, but it's not my secret to share. Just saying that will probably tell you more than I should have." I sighed but never let go of her.

She correctly guessed, "So Sandi has a secret. An incest secret other than you and her. I hope you'll be able to tell me in time because now I'm dying to know."

"I'm sure you'll find out soon enough."

"I have a couple theories already." Amy squeezed me super-tightly and I squeezed her back, deciding to not go any further with that line of conversation.

"So would you say we've had a successful real first date?" I asked.

She sat up and burst out laughing and almost yelled, "NO! We didn't even get to go out! This wasn't a date. This was, this was... I don't even know what this was. Sex and washing dishes? Are you fucking kidding me? We sort of skipped a lot of steps here, dude. You still owe me a real date!"

"But the Thai food was pretty good though, right? At least I thought so."

"Yeah, I guess. But we get food from there sometimes when Jill doesn't feel like cooking, so it wasn't anything special to me." She scrunched her face into a fake frown and stuck her lower lip out like a little child, which made me laugh.

I reminded her, "The shower was nice."

"Hmm, OK well you have me there, my faithful bath servant. That was the nicest shower ever. And then the whole roleplaying thing was a lot of fun. And I do appreciate your help with the dishes. Jill and Sammi will be ecstatic that they don't have to hear me bitching about that tonight." She giggled.

I added, "And hey, the conversation has been almost like a free therapy session. We could never have done that if we went out somewhere. I know I feel like we're much closer now. To me, this was better than any normal date could have ever been. We did skip some steps, but aren't those steps all just leading up to what we did today?"

Amy leaned in and softly kissed me. She said, "Yeah, I suppose you're right. I can't thank you enough for getting me to tell you about my dad. I actually feel a little better about myself now. Maybe I won't feel so ashamed anymore. I never thought I'd be able to share that secret with anyone and I'm so glad I was able to with you. We share a special bond now, you and me."

"We do. I guess now we're both in each other's Circle of Trust, like in Meet the Parents."

Amy laughed. "Exactly. And if you think about it, all those times we talked at work were kind of like little mini-dates where we got to know each other. But still, I'd like you to treat me like a lady and take me out on a real date!" She giggled.

I smiled and said, "You are a special lady." I raised my hand and caressed her hair. Amy closed her eyes and held my hand against her head.

Finally, she whispered, "Why do I have to share you? You are my dream come true. I want you all to myself. I'm going to steal you away from the others if it's the last thing I do." When she said the last part, she tried to say it in a non-serious way, but to me it was clear that she really meant it.

To myself, I guiltily thought, I might just let you. I already feel like we are kindred spirits meant to be together forever. What if this is Sandi's ultimate plan? But what about our commitment? I love Sandi, but I could see myself marrying Amy in time. Could I go from having sex with multiple women to only one? Maybe if that one woman is the one I'm holding in my arms right now, I could.

Amy leaned forward and rested her head on my shoulder again. We sat on the couch for many minutes, just holding each other, listening to each other breathe.

Finally, she sighed and said softly, "OK, this really was the best date ever. I couldn't ask for more."

Amy moved to kiss me, and we kissed and touched and sighed and looked into each other's eyes until we were tired, and then just held one another in an unending embrace. There were still about two hours left until I needed to leave, so I asked, "I know this will sound strange, but would you like to lie down on your bed and take a nap for a little while? I'm pretty worn out."

"That doesn't sound strange at all. It sounds perfect. Come on." She held my hand and led me back to her bed. This time, we just plunked down with all our clothes on and nestled in together. Even with the blinds closed, it was still pretty bright, but that didn't matter. We were asleep within minutes.

* * *
When the alarm I had set on my phone went off, for a moment I thought it was morning. Slowly, I realized where I was and that I was lying next to Amy in her bed. I sat up and started to wake up.

Amy grumbled hoarsely, "Your phone is so loud! It scared the shit out of me."

"Sorry about that. But it's about time for me to go."

Amy made a loud, disappointed sound and buried her head in her pillow. She turned her head and asked, "When is the next Amy Day?"

I sensed her great disappointment and couldn't think of an easy solution that would work for everyone involved. I sighed and said, "I know, I'm sorry. I don't know when I can do a whole day again yet. I know I shouldn't call in sick again. We can still meet during my lunch hours until school starts. And maybe Sandi would be OK with me sleeping over here sometimes. Or maybe you could come sleep over at our house in the guest room. I have no idea what people do in an open relationship. This is all new to me."

Amy perked up. "A sleepover at her house? Do you really think she would let me be there with us having sex in another room? I don't know how she would be OK with that. But that would be so much better than here with these paper-thin walls. I can hear Jill snoring sometimes or when Sammi uses her Hitachi. Wow, if you can pull that off, I will be a happy girl."

I wanted to know what she meant by "Hitachi" but I let it go. Instead, I said, "Well, if I've learned any lessons in all this it is that you can only get what you ask for. You mainly just have to be brave enough to ask."

Amy smiled. "That's so true. How can you only be 19? You seem so much older sometimes." She reached up and ran her fingers through my hair and looked longingly into my eyes, and I took her hand and kissed it.

I smiled and stood up. "I'm sure you'll soon discover that I'm mostly still just a stupid kid who lucked into something truly amazing and special. Walk me out to the car?"

We walked out to the car together and hugged one last time. Amy said, "Call me. So will you ask her about sleeping over?"

"Yep. Do you want me to wait until you're home to call?"

"That would be best. I know they don't like me taking personal calls at work."

"How about if you put your phone on vibrate and I send you a text, then you call me from somewhere safe so we can talk."

"That works. And that way I won't have to wait as long."

I got into the car and put the window down. "I'll never forget today." Amy leaned down and kissed me through the window and then watched as I pulled away.

* * *
When I pulled into the driveway at Sandi's building, she was sitting on a bench waiting. She walked to the car and got in, looking like she did every other day, and we headed home.

"Well?" she asked. Before I had the chance to respond, she quickly said, "Never mind. I know that look. You definitely did it. Didn't you?"

I said, "We never left her apartment all day."

She giggled and said, "I knew she had decided. I could see it in her eyes." She patted my leg a couple times and then asked, "Was it good?"

Not knowing what to say that wouldn't hurt her feelings, I just managed, "Yes."

She laughed, but in a peevish way and asked, "Yes? That's it? C'mon, I need details. I have to admit that I couldn't stop thinking about you with her all day. I had to masturbate in the bathroom three times. When I get you home, I need you in a bad way. Fuck, I can't even wait. Tell me everything, right now!"

I began recounting the day's events, not leaving out a single detail. As I spoke, she took off her seatbelt, pulled up her blouse, unbuttoned her pants and stuck her hands down the front of her panties. Seeing my concerned look, she breathlessly said, "I'll be fine. Just keep your eyes on the road." Once in a while, she brought her fingers and put them to my mouth to lick clean as Amy had done. She kept doing this over and over and moaned each time I sucked her fingers clean.

She breathlessly said, "God, I'm feeling especially nasty." She moaned a little and quickly brought her hand to my mouth, and it was dripping wet. This time, the liquid I was tasting was her pee. I laughed and said, "You're so crazy. Oh man, it's dripping down my neck onto my shirt now."

I glanced over at her and saw that she was completely flushed down to her neck with her eyes closed and decided to just go with the moment and said in my best authoritative voice, "Give me more of your hot piss, you little bitch in heat!"

She growled loudly and said, "Yes, I'm your bitch! Take all my nasty piss and swallow it!" She kept squirting tiny dribbles of pee onto her hand and feeding her wet fingers to me. She was so turned on that she was trembling, and a few stray drops of pee were starting to drip down onto the car seats as her hand shook on its way to my mouth. By the time we turned the corner to our street, the top part of my shirt was getting wet. Right before we turned into the driveway, she leaned over and frantically unbuckled my belt and undid my pants. I raised up and let her roughly rip my pants and underwear down around my ankles. She engulfed my precum-soaked cock and continued to frig her clit. Once we were in the garage, she urgently kicked her shoes off and pushed her pants and panties down and off. I pressed the button to close the garage door and moved the seat all the way back and reclined it.

Sandi tore off her blouse and I reached behind her and nearly ripped her bra trying to get it unhooked. She climbed over the center console and impaled herself onto me. Finally I got her bra off and pulled her to me and started sucking her nipples and squeezing her tits very roughly. She growled, "Take me! Oh FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER your cock feels so good in my nasty cunt!"

We frantically fucked there in the garage for several minutes. Sandi kept flailing around and knocking into the horn, causing it to blow randomly. She didn't seem to care, completely lost in the moment. She was rubbing her clit as she slammed her drenched pussy repeatedly down on my cock. Lost to her overwhelming lust and not caring about the consequences she leaned back as far as she could and screamed, "YES!" and squirted out even more piss between us. Just after that, she closed her eyes and became silent. Ten seconds later, with her fingers rubbing her clit at what seemed like light speed, she let out a blood-curdling scream and came. I let go and unleashed my cum in her pussy.

For a moment, we just panted. Sandi collapsed forward onto me and was totally covered in sweat, pussy juice, and dripping piss. I opened my eyes and all of the windows in the car were completely fogged over. I reached over and opened the door to let the outside air in. I breathed deeply and said, "Honey..."

She remorsefully said, "I know... Fuck." We slowly scooted out of the seat and out of the car, trying our best not to allow any urine to leak down between us to the leather seat below, and were mostly successful. I held onto Sandi as she slowly stood up. Once she was up, she turned and ran to the door and tried to open it, but it was locked. She said, "Fuck! Help." I got there and fished my keys out of my pocket and opened the door for her. She ran in to get towels and Nature's Miracle to clean the seat. Sandi blotted the seat dry and used the spray and let it sit. She left the car door open and we went inside to shower and of course had to run an unexpected load of laundry.

As we stood in the shower, we held each other as the warm spray of water rinsed our bodies. I said, "I've never seen you quite like that. It was like you turned into a beast." She ran her fingernails down my chest and growled loudly, and we kissed passionately in the shower until the water almost ran cold. Finally, we got out and Sandi dressed in her comfortable purple nightshirt and I just put on underwear.

As we ate dinner a while later, she was going over again how I had helped Amy wash their dishes and she smiled widely. "You're a natural, kiddo. Just wait. When those roommates of hers find out what you did, you're in like Flynn."

I looked at her questioningly. "You really think so? Flynn?"

She smiled and waved. "Sorry, it's before your time. But yes, I'll bet you a million dollars that her last boyfriend never did anything like that."

"So the next time I'm there maybe we can do her laundry. You know, to seal the deal. I can just picture me sitting there on the floor with her folding up her cute little polka dotted panties." I laughed.

dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,318 Followers
123456...8