Aunt Sandi Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers

"That's the spirit. You really should try it. I'm sure not much folding would be going on though. The way to a woman's heart is helping her with the housework. Speaking of which, we have a few dishes right over there with your name on them. That dishwasher's not going to empty itself either, you know."

I groaned. "I walked right into that. Alright, alright. I am your willing slave, after all." I paused for a moment and then said, "But I've been trying to go over in my mind how to ask you this."

She took one look at me to size me up. "Sandi, when can I see Amy again? See now, wasn't that easy? I keep telling you that the direct approach is almost always the most effective."

I laughed and said, "Yes, I know, I know you can see right through me like glass, blah, blah, blah. But let me please ask in a nicer way than that." I paused and breathed deeply. "Sandi, would you be willing to allow Amy to spend the night in the guest room? At night seems like the only time we'll be able to see each other for more than an hour since she works in the evening. She said her apartment wouldn't work well because it's so easy for her roommates to hear her."

Sandi giggled. "I bet they'd be in their beds furiously rubbing their clits listening to you two go at it. Wouldn't it be exciting to think about them getting off like that?" I couldn't lie. I grinned and nodded. With a devilish grin, she asked, "Are they cute?"

I laughed and said, "Oh stop it! But yes, they are."

She let it go and said, "But, of course you may bring her home. This is your house now too. I'm sure I'll be a little jealous at first, but I've been getting better about that, especially after Bethany's birthday. If I can make it through that, I can make it through anything. I am a little concerned about how I'll feel being left all alone though. Who knows, maybe we can all have some fun together..." She winked.

Ignoring that last comment for now, I decided to push my luck and said, "But I do need to ask a serious question. Amy and I were talking about some things today and the subject of how this all came about was asked, and I had to give a partial answer. Is it OK with you if I tell her about you and Mom and the rest of what we've done?"

"Well that was quick." She sighed and added, "I guess it's OK with me, but I'll need to talk with Dee and Mom to make sure. Please don't say anything about my, uh, more nasty proclivities though because I'm sure she wouldn't understand that at all. Perhaps in time we'll see how she feels about that kind of thing. She's really getting into our business quickly, isn't she?"

"Yeah, she's very curious about everything. And just like you, she's smart and nothing gets past her."

"Alright, I'll call after dinner."

* * *
After dinner, Sandi spent almost an hour on a three-way call with Mom and Tina. Finally, she caught my attention and motioned for me to join the call.

I went and grabbed one of the other cordless phones from the bedroom and came back and sat down across from Sandi and said, "I'm here."

Both Mom and Tina said, "Hi!" at the same time.

Mom said, "So, Sandi has been telling us all about your Amy adventure today. It sounds like you had an eventful day. We're all feeling sufficiently jealous now. Are you sure we can trust her with this information?"

"Absolutely, yes."

Tina said, "This really isn't something I wanted to be broadcast to the outside world, you know. But if you're sure we can trust her, that's good enough for me. Remember, Daniel, your family and our safety come first. Always."

"Yes, ma'am, I understand."

Mom said, "OK then. Hey San, should we invite her for Saturday morning? I'd sure like to see her in person to tell her this."

Tina said, "Oh, you and your weekend visits. No fair! When do I get a visit?"

Sandi said, "Mom, you and Dad are welcome here anytime."

"Yes, I know... It's hard for your old mother to travel that much," Tina said dejectedly and sighed loudly into the phone.

Sandi went on, "I know. But Dee, that sounds fine by me. But one more thing. We're forgetting Bethany. Can she get on the line too? Or can you at least ask her if she's OK with all this? You know how she gets if she's left out."

Mom giggled and said, "Oh, I do. Hold on, gotta run upstairs." There was an audible click as Mom muted her line.

Sandi laughed and said, "Well, isn't this fun? Maybe we should have a phone orgy while we all here."

Everyone laughed and there was another click and Mom said, pretending disapproval, "I heard that, slut!" And just as quickly, another click came and we laughed even harder.

Pretending to be snide, Sandi said, "Ha! I'll do whatever I want, cunt!"

Through the laughter, Tina huffed, "You two be nice to each other or the next time I see you, you'll both be properly spanked!"

Sandi faked a sigh and said, "Do you promise, mommy? I've been such a bad girl and I need your firm hand to learn my lesson."

Tina said in a low voice, "I love it when you call me mommy, sweet love."

Sandi said, "I wish you were here, mommy. I'd show you just how much I miss you by licking every inch of your body and then sucking your delicious clit until you came so hard that you pass out."

I had never heard Sandi talk so sexually to her mother like this before, and it was very exciting to be allowed to hear.

On the other end, we heard, "Mmmm..." It was clear that Tina had started touching herself quietly, and I could see that Sandi had her fingers between her legs too.

Mom came back on speaker and said, "Here she is. She said OK on inviting her."

Bethany said, "Did I miss much?"

"Not much, sweetness. Where are you and your mom right now?" Sandi asked.

Bethany said, "We're sitting on my bed." We heard some rustling around and a moment later she added, "And now we're both wearing our birthday suits. I've been missing you and Danny so much, Sandi."

From across the room, Sandi pulled her nightshirt off and motioned for me to come to her with her finger. I hung up my phone and she put hers on speaker and put it down.

Sandi said, "We miss you too and I can't wait to see you. I'm going to wear you out this weekend, you know that? I sure hope you're ready."

Bethany said, "Oh God, yes! Since you've been gone, Mom, or I should say, Mommy and I have been getting a lot closer."

We could just barely make out the sound of Mom kissing Bethany when she wasn't talking.

Sandi said, "Oh good, I'm glad she's been getting close to her baby girl. Tells us about some things you do with your mommy."

Bethany said, "Just yesterday while Daddy was gone, Mommy came up to my room to play. She knocked on my door and when she came in, she was completely naked and had a huge black dildo strapped onto a leather harness."

We heard Tina gasp and she asked, "I'm here too, munchkin. I hope that's OK."

Bethany said, "Oh, hi Grandma. It's fine."

Mom said, "Are you touching yourself right now, mommy? Right now I'm teasing and pinching Bethany's nipples."

Tina's low reply came, "Yes, my darling."

Bethany's voice was a bit breathless as she continued, "Mommy came in and asked if I needed her big, hard cock in my pussy. Well, of course I got on my knees and sucked on Mommy's cock and got it nice and wet. While I did that, I fingered my pussy and rubbed my clit."

We heard Mom whisper, "Lie down."

Bethany said, "Mmmm, Mommy's licking my pussy right now."

Sandi looked at me and I immediately dropped to the floor and began running my tongue up and down her hot slit.

Sandi said, "Danny is licking my pussy too. Tell us what your mommy did to you next."

Bethany moaned and said, "Ohh, then she... pulled me onto my bed and ordered me to get on my hands and knees and get ready to let her fuck me... mmmm doggy style. Mommy pushed that monster black cock deep into my cunt. It... mmmm felt so wonderful. My pussy was so wet it dripped down to my knees. Mommy fingered my tight ass as she pounded that giant baseball bat cock into me until I couldn't take it anymore and begged her to stop."

On the speaker, I heard what must have been Tina gasping. Above me, Sandi moaned and looked down at me suggestively.

I got my finger wet and slid it slowly into Sandi's tight asshole. Sandi said, "Danny's got his finger in my asshole right now!"

Bethany breathily said, "Mommy's fingering my ass again too, and it feels so good! Mmmmmm!"

Tina said loudly, "Oh God! I'm cumming! Mmmmmmm!"

Sandi said, "Oh Mommy, I'm cumming too!" Sandi moaned loudly as she came under my tongue.

Bethany said in a muffled voice, "Mommy's going to 69 with me now!"

While it was all thrilling, I was far too wiped out to have one more orgasm myself, but it was a lot of fun and extremely mentally arousing to bring Sandi off with my tongue and to hear everyone else experience so much pleasure. She looked down at me and smiled widely and pulled me back up. I snuggled in next to her on the couch and kissed her as Bethany and Mom got close to their orgasm.

We waited for a couple minutes until we heard both of them moaning loudly and it was clear that both of them were cumming, only seconds apart.

After a couple minutes, Sandi asked tentatively, "Is everyone alive?"

Bethany wanted to know, "Did Danny cum?"

Sandi said, "No, your dear brother is pretty tuckered after spending the day with Amy and after I attacked him in the car."

Disappointed, Bethany said, "Aw, no fun. I'll make you cum this weekend, OK Danny?"

I said, "I look forward to it, Beautiful. I wish I could have done what Mom... Mommy just did to you."

Mom said, "And I wish you could have done to me what Bethy just did, except with that yummy cock of yours." Everyone laughed.

Tina said, "I wish Dave had been here so I wouldn't have needed to do that myself."

Sandi said, "Aw, sorry about that. I hope it felt good at least..."

Tina said, "It was spectacular, honey. You had a perfect idea there and it was really fun. Bethany, that story was... very arousing, to say the least. I wish I could have been there to see that. Now and yesterday." She giggled.

Bethany said, "Well, next time you're here, I'd be glad to let you join in if you want." Her tone sounded like she meant it.

I looked at Sandi and she grinned widely and gave me an ecstatic double thumbs up. She silently mouthed the word "Yes!"

Slightly surprised, Tina said, "Well, I very much look forward to that, honey. Well, ladies and Danny, I'd love to keep playing, but I should probably say goodnight."

After we said our goodbyes and Tina had hung up, Bethany asked, "So Danny, have you found out if she likes girls yet?" Mom also chimed in, "I wanted to ask that too." I looked at Sandi and she was nodding and smiling as well.

I laughed and said, "You guys are terrible. But, um... you know, that topic never came up and I didn't think to ask her. I'll try to find out without ruffling her feathers too much because she's already a little overwhelmed about some of the stuff I asked her today."

Mom said, "OK sweetie, thank you. If she does, maybe she'll want to stay for the entire time, and she would be most welcome. Wouldn't that be fun? Before you hang up, I just want you to know that I love you both so much."

"Love you too. I'll see you on Saturday," I said.

Bethany said loudly, "Love you guys lots!"

Sandi said, "Love you too!"

* * *
After we hung up, I sent a text to Amy that simply read, "She said yes!"

Five minutes went by without a response and then my phone finally rang.

"Sorry about that. I needed to finish up a spreadsheet I was doing so I could send it to first shift. But now I'm all yours. So the answer was yes? How in the hell did you manage that?"

"Well, actually, she was totally cool about it. We'll need to discuss the nitty-gritty details though. She is concerned about being left alone."

"Oh, I can see that. Did she have any ideas?"

"Nothing really specific. I think the only way to make everyone happy is if she was with us." I laughed nervously to try to disguise my true intentions for saying that, failing miserably as usual.

Amy did not laugh. She said seriously, "I could probably be persuaded into letting that happen if you asked me very nicely. I already knew that was a possibility anyway. I'm not stupid over here, you know."

I decided to use the direct approach again and cast aside the fear of how she might react and just asked, "Oh? Are you bisexual?" I held my breath and waited.

Amy gasped but then giggled and said, "There he is again. That direct guy that I can't decide to love or hate. But yes, I would say that I fit that label pretty well. I think we talked about everything else except that, but right now is not a good time to get into it. I'd much rather talk in person. Are you going to visit me for lunch tomorrow?"

"I wouldn't miss it. Oh, you've been invited to Sandi's for a Saturday morning get-together. Would you be up for that? There'll be breakfast and we can all talk about what's been going on with us and how the sleepovers will work. I know Sandi really wants to see you."

"Wow, really? That would be great because it'll give me a chance to thank her in person for letting us do this. But I should get back. So I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Yep, I should be there just after 11:30. And Amy..."

"Yes?"

"Just... thanks for being so awesome about everything. I know it has to be hard dealing with all my probing personal questions and my unusual situation."

"You're welcome. And, don't worry about the questions. Keep 'em coming. It just takes some time for me to trust someone. Like you said, it's like free therapy. I can't tell you how calm and relaxed and... unburdened I feel right now. So, thank you for letting me share that stuff with you and for being caring and understanding. I know we're going to be the very bestest of friends."

"I love talking with you too. So much... See you tomorrow."

* * *
The next morning, Kayla stopped by my desk all smiles and said, "Welcome back! Are you feeling better today?"

I had mentally prepared a speech for possible moments like this and said, "Hey Kayla, yeah, I'm feeling much more alive today. Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate it." Not wanting to prolong the conversation, I decided to stop there.

She said cheerily, "Not a problem. Have a wonderful Hump Day." Ever smiling, she walked away briskly. I stared at her cute little ass until she turned the corner and was out of sight. I was grateful that I didn't have to say any of the rest of my little speech about why I was out.

I snickered to myself about her use of the phrase "Hump Day" instead of Wednesday. If she only knew.

The minutes passed excruciatingly slowly until 11:25 arrived, but finally it was time to go. I sprinted down the stairs and drove a little too fast on the way to Amy's apartment. I made it there in record time.

I ran up to Amy's door and lightly tapped on it. She opened it and as my eyes adjusted I saw that she was wearing a bathrobe. When I got inside and closed the door, she let the robe open, revealing that she was wearing only panties underneath.

She rushed into my arms and said nothing.

I leaned down and put my arms under her butt and lifted her up and carried her to her room, with her squealing and giggling all the way.

Today, her room was completely spotless and organized, but it didn't matter. I flopped her down on the bed and within about five seconds I had stripped my clothes off, pulled down her panties and climbed on top of her. She lay back and spread her legs open.

She must have been getting herself ready before I got there because when my cock pressed against her opening, it slipped right into her copious wetness and went all the way inside. She pulled me to her tightly, wrapping her legs around me and gasped, "Oh, I missed you!"

We frantically fucked for the first couple of minutes before Amy had her first orgasm. I was so turned on by her enthusiasm that it only took another few seconds before I emptied my cum deep inside her pussy. After it was over, I stayed inside her and just panted and gasped for air.

Below me, Amy opened her eyes and said, "Hello."

We both burst into giggles and I said, "Well, hi."

When we both calmed down a little, she said, "I got all ready for you because I really didn't want to go slow today. Do you want to know my number since you left yesterday?"

I smiled and nodded and she said, "Seven. And that one makes eight."

"Wow. How can you do that? It seems impossible."

"Oh, it's easy with the right mental stimulation. I can't seem to get you out of my mind. And now you even have me thinking about Sandi after what you said on the phone last night."

Amy closed her robe as I moved to her side and pulled the sheet over us. I asked, "So you would really be OK with that?"

"Yep. I told you last night that we'd talk all about that today, so are you ready?"

I nodded, and she rolled on her back, looking straight up at the ceiling and began talking. "Well, you see, I thought I was gay until high school. I did some experimenting with a girl that lived down the street from us. I think it started when I was about twelve. She had a pool at her house and was an only child like me. Our parents were friends and we were over there quite a bit. They would play cards while Jenny and I swam and played out back and up in her room. We spent a lot of time alone together, and I started to think of games to play where we would kiss and rub each other's boobs, things like that."

I turned to lie on my back too and suddenly noticed that Amy had little shiny pink stars glued to her ceiling. I made a mental note to ask her about it another time.

She went on, "Well, during one summer when we were twelve or thirteen, her Mom went to the grocery store and said she'd only be gone a half hour and asked if we'd be OK alone, and of course we said yes. I talked her into getting completely naked and we touched and kissed each other and finally played with ourselves in front of each other for the first time. This kind of thing progressed quickly and we used every opportunity we could to have sex. That was when I learned how orgasmic I was and that I wasn't like Jenny. Jenny would be able to go one time and then have to wait for a while. But when she came, it was like a nuclear bomb going off. I was very deeply in love with her."

She went on, "But, in my sophomore year of high school, there was a boy that was a senior that I became friends with. I started to fantasize about him and questioned whether I really was gay. I knew that I still loved Jenny, but now I had all this doubt in my mind. To make a long story short, he ended up taking my virginity when I was 16. I won't bore you with the painful details, but that was also around the time I started having feelings for my dad. The hormones were really raging then. Now that I look back on it, I think that caused some problems between me and my mom, but that's another conversation altogether."

She paused and sighed and looked over at me for a second.

I continued listening as she went on. "Well, ever since then, I figured out that I liked both men and women. I would ask if you're shocked by that, but I know how guys are when it comes to girl on girl love. Double the fun, right?" She giggled and I laughed too.

She let out a huge breath and said, "So, there it is."

I asked, "I have to ask then. Is there anything going on with you and your roommates?"

Amy blushed slightly and said, "I had a feeling you might ask me that. But, no, I hate to ruin your fantasy, but there isn't anything going on with us. We're just friends. The most we've done sexually together is to hear each other masturbating from the next room. These walls are thin." She giggled.

dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers
123456...8