Aunt Sandi Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers

She got a worried look on her face and asked, "There isn't any blood, is there? Did I get any poop on you?"

"No, everything is fine. Is anything hurting?" She shook her head "no," and said, "It just feels kind of weird. And really wet." She smiled.

"The only thing coming out is cum. And I have to apologize in advance. I shouldn't have cum inside you like that, but your squeezing just felt so good I lost my concentration."

"Why is it bad if you cum in there?"

"You may have some bathroom problems later. I'm really sorry."

She waved her hand and said, "I'm sure I'll be fine. It's just a little cum in my butt. I just showered you with a gallon of... girl cum or whatever and probably ruined my mattress and you're worried about that?"

"It wasn't a gallon, but yeah, we should get the bedding off right now before it soaks into the mattress. Come on, we need to get up."

I helped Amy get up from the bed and held onto her until she was steady. We pulled the sheets and the mattress cover off and felt the spot. It was just barely damp, but we still needed to do something to get it dry.

"Do you have a fan that you can blow on it? Or I guess you could use a blow dryer. But blot it with a towel first. "

Amy had recovered a little and said, "Shit, it's almost one. Let me take care of this and you jump in the shower and get back to work. I'm so sorry. Everything is a mess!"

I grabbed her hand and said, "It's going to be fine. You can wash all this stuff and the spot on the mattress will dry. I'm sure it won't leave a smell."

Amy sighed and said, "OK, alright. Go." She pointed to the bathroom.

I raced through a two-minute shower and found Amy naked and sitting on the toilet when I got out.

She smiled awkwardly and said, "Is it always like this? There's so much goop coming out of my butt right now. I'll need to shower again for sure. T.P. isn't helping much." Just as she said that, she farted loudly and said, "Fuck, what next!" and blushed a crimson color and hid her face with her hands. She said softly, "I am so sorry."

I laughed and said, "That happens." I leaned down and kissed the top of her head and said, "It's totally normal. The worst part of anal is the goopy mess and a little extra air sometimes."

She nodded but immediately farted again, this time twice as loud and long as the first, and began giggling. Soon, we were laughing uproariously.

When we calmed down, I said, "Something that works a lot better than toilet paper if you can't shower right away is to use flushable wet wipes. We use those all the time."

She said, "I'll be sure to add that to our grocery list. Now you have to go. I hope you don't get in trouble."

I nodded and got dressed as fast as I could. When we got to the door, we hugged and I asked her, "Other than the drama with the squirting, did you like it?"

She sighed and said, "I loved it. I definitely want to do it again. And I guess we can put some towels down next time just in case it happens again. You're not freaked out by me, are you?"

"Not even a little. I loved it. All of it." I hugged her tightly and whispered conspiratorially directly in her ear, "I want you to cum in my mouth. I would definitely swallow every last drop."

She gasped and covered her mouth and laughed. She said, "I can't believe you! You're so... naughty! I love it!"

I kissed her softly one last time and said, "See you later."

She said goodbye and I ran to the car at a full sprint.

When I got back to work, I ran from the parking lot, through the lobby, and up the stairs three at a time. I sat down at my desk with sweat dripping down my forehead and... nothing. No one had even noticed as far as I knew. I went to the bathroom and dried off and eventually began to feel normal again about two hours later. Running the events back through my mind got me excited and aroused all over again, and I had great difficulty in concentrating at all on work.

Amy arrived at her normal early time and but didn't come over until about fifteen minutes later. She said, "Hi." But instead of sitting down, she leaned over and handed me a small yellow sticky note and walked away.

The note read "Room 619: 4-6-5-8-7". I stared at the note for a minute and tried to think of where Room 619 might be. I got up and found 602 and kept walking down the hallway. All the way at the very end was 619. The door had an electronic keypad and a plaque on the wall that read "Authorized Personnel Only". I looked behind me to see if anyone was there and saw no one. With my heart zipping along, I got to the keypad and pressed the numbers. "Beep beep beep beep," came the response telling me that I had put in the wrong code. I breathed in deeply and stared at the numbers and slowly pressed 4-6-5-8-7. The door lock made a whirring sound and the little green LED flashed as the handle engaged, and I opened the door and walked in. I turned and looked behind me again as the door closed, and still didn't see anyone watching.

I had never been in this room before. It was a room filled with several rows of servers on a raised floor. The room was cool but quite loud due to all of the whirring fans. Sitting on one of the office chairs near the back of the lab was Amy. She motioned with her finger to come to her. Once I got close enough, she pounced. She rushed into my arms and began kissing me. Her kissing was insistent and passionate. I pulled back and said, "Amy, this is crazy! What's gotten into you?"

"You!" she growled and continued her assault. She kissed all around my face and my neck. Finally, she said breathlessly, "You're the most wonderful man I've ever met. You're so confident when we're together, and you always stay calm no matter what goes wrong. You make me laugh and make me feel safe. You accept all my flaws and still seem to respect me. You... you get me. The real me that I've never shown to anyone, ever. You're not like any other 19-year old I know. You seem so mature and I know that Sandi is responsible for that and it's... it's just so awesome. I'm so happy that I finally had the courage to tell you how I felt because now, I'm happier than I've ever been in my whole life."

I put my arms around her back and lifted her off the ground. She moaned and melted into me as I held her tightly against my body. I said, "I'm happy too. All the things you said make me feel so... humble. I'm so grateful to be sharing these experiences with you."

Suddenly she pulled her legs up and put them around my hips, holding onto me tightly.

She looked into my eyes and said with molten lust, "Make love to me right now. Right here."

I looked into her eyes and whispered, "You're such a bad girl." My cock was almost instantly hard and straining to escape.

She giggled and said, "I know I am. And I'm not wearing panties. I need you so bad!"

"What if someone comes in?!"

"No one comes in here during second shift. Don't worry."

I shook my head and looked around. There was nowhere I could see except the floor to use, and that didn't seem very appealing. But Amy had other ideas. She whispered, "Let me down." She quickly undressed and I undid my pants and pulled them and my underwear down and took my shirt off. Amy knelt down and got my cock wet with saliva and then smiled and asked, "Can you do me standing? I've never done it like that."

I nodded and lifted her into position, with her legs around me and my hands under her ass to support her. As I lifted her slightly and slid into her, she groaned loudly. For a moment, we remained motionless with my cock fully inside her. She powerfully squeezed her vaginal muscles rhythmically and moaned. Once we began moving, Amy started continuously moaning. She was so wet that soon I could feel her pussy juices dripping down my thighs. I looked at her face and her eyes were closed, but she somehow sensed me looking and opened her eyes and smiled. She stuck her tongue out and licked my lips, and I licked her tongue in return.

She leaned forward and whispered lustily, "I want you to suck your cum out of my pussy and give back it to me."

When I heard that, it made me moan loudly and I nearly lost it right that second. I strained to make this magical moment last another few minutes.

I shifted her a little and rubbed my finger on the outside of her asshole as I continued to thrust into her pussy wildly.

A sweat broke out on my forehead and I increased my thrusting even faster. Amy squeezed her muscles and started to cum. Her entire body tensed up and she made a high-pitched groaning sound for the next 30 seconds. That sent me tumbling over the edge and I blasted a torrent of hot cum into her pussy. I moaned loudly several times and finally stopped thrusting.

Amy whispered again, "I want it. Give it to me."

I gently put her down and knelt in front of her. She pulled the chair over and put one foot up on it and used her fingers to spread her outer labia apart. I put my mouth over her vagina and licked her. All at once, Amy flexed her powerful muscles and all my cum came flowing into my mouth. From above, Amy moaned and pulled me up by the hand. I stood and began kissing her, letting the cum flow into her mouth. She greedily swallowed it all down and then looked at me salaciously and made a loud, "Ahhhhhh" sound and smacked her lips.

I directed, "My cock needs cleaning." I motioned with my head for her to kneel. Her eyes widened but she immediately knelt and for the next five minutes, she meticulously sucked and licked every inch of me until every trace of cum was gone. It felt incredible.

I just stared down at her and said, "You are amazing."

Standing back up, she giggled and said, "God, I feel so slutty right now. I've never done anything like this. I've never let go and just did something completely crazy and not been afraid of how I might be judged. I feel like I just want to go completely wild!"

She jumped into my arms and hugged me tightly. I was starting to come back to Earth and said, "But this was a little too wild. We're at work! This can never happen again. We'll get caught for sure."

Suddenly another thought jumped into my mind and I nearly felt sick. "Oh shit! I think it's past time for me to leave. I need to go!" I fished out my phone from my pocket and confirmed that I was already twenty minutes late.

Amy sighed deeply and said, "I'm so sorry. I thought this would be fun and go a little quicker than it did. I didn't mean to get quite so carried away. After you fucked my ass so well, my pussy was feeling left out." She giggled.

"It was fun. Really, really fun. But it's too dangerous. Even though we're in a locked room that I hope has no cameras, this is way too exposed."

Amy hung her head and admitted, "You're right. I... It won't happen again."

I smiled and said, "OK, good. Now let's get dressed and get out of wherever this is. I don't even want to know how you managed to get us in here."

She opened her purse and pulled out the wadded-up panties she had put inside and within a couple minutes, we were both dressed again.

She said, "OK, you go out first and I'll leave a minute after you. I had so much fun!"

We hugged for a moment and I slipped out into the hallway. I walked toward my desk slowly, trying to see if anyone was looking at me strangely and trying my best to appear normal. One or two people looked my way and waved or smiled as I walked by their cubicles, but no one pointed and said, "We know what you did! Guilty!"

I gathered up my things and got the hell out of there. As I was speeding down the freeway, Amy texted me, "Made it to my desk alive. You?" I quickly sent back, "Made it out okay. See you tomorrow," using my phone's speech-to-text function.

* * *
When I got home, Sandi was already there. She met me at the garage door and looked concerned. She asked, "Where have you been? I was starting to get a little worried. Why didn't you call?"

I looked down and said, "Wow, you're right, I forgot all about calling. I was trying to get home as fast as I could and I messed up. Something unexpected came up at work."

Sandi got a small smile on her face and asked, "Unexpected? Was the something that came up your cock?" She sniffed me and gasped, "I knew it! You're even fucking her at work now!"

I said, "She got us into a locked room and we did it standing up."

She moaned and asked, "Oh really? Can Sandi have a taste?"

My eyes flew open wide and I said, "Mom is right! You are a slut. And I love it! You can have anything you want, anytime you want it."

Sandi simply said, "Strip. Now."

Within seconds, I was naked and Sandi licked every trace of Amy's juices from my cock and upper legs. She even licked my asshole a bit. There couldn't have been very much left after Amy's thorough cleaning, but just the idea was turning Sandi on insanely.

Once she was done, she looked up at me and said, "Take me to bed." She closed her eyes and didn't move.

I reached down and picked her up and slowly carried her to our bed where I stripped her and made love to her in the special way that gives her an orgasm while I'm inside her. When we had both cum, I whispered, "I love you."

She said, "I love you too." She opened her eyes and asked, "Do you think she could come over tomorrow night instead? I want a night with just the three of us before Dee and Bethy get here. Can you ask her for me?"

"I'll do anything for you." She smiled and we kissed until we finally got hungry and went out and had dinner.

* * *
The Friday in the almost-magical week with Amy had finally arrived, and once again I was looking forward to lunchtime. A thought occurred to me and I ducked out of the office about fifteen minutes early.

I rushed to a grocery store and picked up a nice vase of a dozen red roses. I arrived at Amy's door just a couple minutes late and knocked. When Amy opened the door and saw the flowers, she gasped and said, "You shouldn't have! Oh I love them! Thank you!"

"I just wanted to get you these to let you know how much I love spending time with you, how much I love talking with you, and how much I love being your friend."

Amy smiled deeply and wiped a few tears away from her eyes. "You are simply wonderful. This week has been the most amazing, unforgettable week of my life. I don't think anything will ever be able to top it. Come here."

We embraced for several minutes. Finally, I said, "There's something I want to ask you."

She said hesitantly, "What is it?"

"Sandi would like you to come spend the night with us tonight."

She thought about it for a minute and said, "I would love that!" She smiled widely.

I said, "I told her about the stunt you pulled yesterday and it made her very excited, and I'm using the most PG-13 words I can here."

She said, "I want the XXX-rated uncensored version." She looked at me with lust and fire in her eyes.

"Now hold on, before I do that, I wanted to suggest that maybe we actually go out to lunch today and not have sex. You know, to save ourselves for tonight."

She looked disappointed, but she thought it over for a minute and said, "OK, I think that's a good idea. But we don't have to go out. Jill said that as long as you keep washing dishes, she will keep feeding you for the rest of time. She loves making messes, not cleaning them up."

I laughed and said, "That doesn't sound like a fair trade. Anybody can wash a dish, but very few people are artists with food like she is. What did she create this time?"

"She made some blackened sea bass and steamed veggies. And be warned, it's a little spicy."

"I love spicy! Lemme at it." I laughed.

I tried very hard to savor each bite, fighting off the urge to inhale it like a vacuum cleaner. The heat was tricky. At first, it didn't really seem very spicy. But, by the end, my whole mouth was on fire.

"That was so freaking delicious. But now... I'm on fire!" I laughed. I added, "Need... water."

Amy said, "Silly, water won't help. But, Jill knew you'd be in distress and had made up some homemade vanilla ice cream the other day and said it would be the perfect antidote for this." She got up and opened the freezer and reached in and pulled out a dish of ice cream she had gotten ready before I got there. "Here we are. Let me grab you a spoon."

She said, "Prepare your mouth for awesomeness."

I took my first bite and had to close my eyes and moan because it was so delicious. I spoke with my mouth full, "Oh my God. I've died and gone to Ice Cream Heaven."

Jill was true to her word. The ice cream took care of the spicy pain almost right away. I shared the ice cream with Amy, feeding her every other bite until it was gone.

When I was done, I clinked the spoon down hard in the bowl and sat back in my chair and moaned loudly.

Amy laughed at me and said, "I can't wait to tell Jill how you reacted. You're so funny!"

I said breathlessly, "I... LOVED... that ice cream. I loved it all. The fish, the veggies, all of it. I just keep thinking if it's this good reheated, what does it taste like when it's freshly made? It boggles the mind!" I put my hands by my head and made an explosion sound and gesture.

"Well, I'm only at home for dinner on the weekends, but let me tell you, it really is even better when she first makes it. During the week, I usually only get leftovers too unless she comes home and makes us lunch. I get to play guinea pig for her new creations."

"Well, I'll have to figure out a way to get myself invited here on the weekend." I winked.

"Consider yourself invited anytime you want."

I smiled widely and said, "Cool. Well, I guess if I want this gravy train to keep chuggin', we'd better get to those dishes."

We worked on the dishes and got them done in about fifteen minutes. In the rest of the time we had left, we sat on the couch talking and laughing and kissing. We behaved and never let the touching get too sexual, and soon it was time for me to leave.

At the door, she said, "I love the flowers. You're so sweet and thoughtful." We held each other for a moment and I said, "I'll be by to pick you up around 9:45. Is that OK? Oh, and you should probably bring a couple changes of clothes, just in case."

She said, "Yes, sir, will do. Do I need to bring anything special?"

"Just bring you. That's plenty special." She smiled sweetly and said, "Go on, get out of here before I throw you down on the floor and rape you."

I looked at her in mock-horror and asked, "Is that another one of your dark secrets? You're a rapist?" I opened the door and started backing away quickly, and she ran after me and slapped my ass. She yelled, "I'll get you!"

I laughed and looked back at her as I walked away, "I'll let you. Bye for now." She waved as she walked back and closed the door.

* * *
Friday afternoon at work was pretty dead. Many people only worked half-days or telecommuted so the office was dead quiet. When Amy got there, she leaned down and whispered, "Wanna go somewhere and have some fun?"

I looked up at her and wagged my finger at her and she giggled. "I'm just messing with you. How's it going?"

I said, "I'm just glad the day is almost over. I just wish your day was almost over too."

She sighed and said "I know. Since no one's around though, I can at least do this." She scooted her chair up next to me and kissed my cheek quickly. This brought another round of finger wagging and giggling. I whispered, "Behave, young lady."

When it was time for me to go, I said, "Well, have a good weekend. I'll see you on Monday." But I gestured with my head to meet up in the stairwell once again.

Amy met me there about two minutes later, and today we were able to kiss for about ten minutes. Once we finally broke the kiss, I had a raging erection that wasn't going away. Amy said, "I wish I could take care of that for you."

dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers
1...345678