Aunt Sandi Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers

Sandi said, "I know. I'm not sure either, but we'll work together every step of the way for as long as you'd like to continue this."

Finally, at just before midnight, Sandi asked the question to really break the ice. "Have you been in a threesome before?"

"I haven't, but it's all I've been thinking about." She smiled and leaned forward toward Sandi and said, "I'm really glad that it's going to be with someone as nice as you and Danny."

Sandi said, "That's so sweet of you to say. I think it would be good if we talked over some ground rules, the most important one being that if you want to stop at any time for any reason, don't hesitate to say something. This is a safe place and we're not going to do anything to intentionally make you uncomfortable or hurt you."

For the next ten minutes, we discussed what the expectations were and Sandi finally said, "Alright then. Shall we head to bed and get this party started? It's getting really late."

No one said anything but we all stood up and walked to Sandi's bedroom.

We stood together looking nervously at each other. Sandi said, "Why don't you two kiss and try to relax. Once you get comfortable, I'll join in."

Amy and I stood next to Sandi and got close to each other. I whispered, "You ready?" She nodded and raised her head to kiss me. She was slightly trembling as our lips touched, but in a couple minutes I could feel her relaxing. Sandi caressed my back as we stood there, and I noticed that she was doing the same thing to Amy.

After a couple minutes passed, Sandi said, "OK, now how about I kiss him for a minute."

Sandi and I kissed and Amy stood close enough that we could feel her breathing as she exhaled.

Sandi broke the kiss and took Amy's hand. Sandi looked into Amy's eyes and moved to kiss her. I held Amy's other hand as she and Sandi tentatively touched their lips together for the first time. It lasted for only a second when Sandi pulled back just slightly and whispered, "You are so beautiful."

Amy was done with being tentative and just went for it. She melted into Sandi's arms and they began kissing passionately. As they kissed, I worked on undressing them. Finally, all three of us stood together completely naked.

Without words, we climbed onto the bed and Amy and Sandi continued with their exploration of each other's bodies. Sandi moved down between Amy's legs and began gently licking her pussy. I kissed Amy and licked her ears, neck, and upper chest area, and then moved down and began sucking on her nipples.

Amy said to me, "I want you in my mouth."

I crawled up and straddled Amy as Sandi continued between her legs. Facing her, Amy took my cock inside her mouth and moaned loudly as she began sucking me. I looked back and made eye contact with Sandi. Sandi motioned with her finger for me to turn around, and I realized that she wanted me to get into a 69.

Amy sensed my intent as I shifted and moved. We got into our new positions with Amy lying down on the bottom with both my and Sandi's faces in Amy's crotch. We took turns licking her clit, causing her to orgasm repeatedly. When I got close, I started moaning loudly. Sandi moved up beside Amy and waited until I erupted into her mouth and then tapped me to tell me to move. Sandi moved down and kissed Amy to share in the cum that was inside her mouth.

I got underneath Sandi as she knelt next to Amy and quickly brought her to orgasm as they continued kissing.

Finally, we calmed down and separated. We lay there in bed together and held one another, occasionally kissing.

Sandi was next to Amy and said, "You are an amazing woman. That was wonderful. Simply wonderful." Amy nodded and said, "I'll never forget this night. You have been so caring and understanding and... just so perfect. I can't thank you enough for allowing me to come into your lives."

Sandi said, "You are most welcome. Thank you for coming and for having the courage to give this kind of relationship a try."

Sometime after 2am, we drifted off to sleep, though we never turned the lights out. Several times during the night, I was awoken to Sandi and Amy making love in various positions, including scissoring, which was really hot to witness. I eventually lost count of the number of orgasms I thought Amy experienced, but I think that Sandi came at least six times and I came three more times.

Eventually, morning came and we could start to see light coming through the windows. We groggily got up and used the bathroom, only to come back and have very loud and passionate sex one more time. After that, we fell asleep until 8:30 when Sandi's phone reminder sounded from the nightstand and everyone groaned.

Sandi sat up and said, "Amy?"

Amy had her head partially under a pillow and the only response that came was a groggy "Hmmm?"

Sandi shook Amy and said, "Honey, I'm really sorry to wake you but I need to talk to you about something important. Can you turn over and sit up for a few minutes?"

Amy forced herself to sit up and Sandi held her face and looked into her tired eyes and asked, "Can you hear me?" Amy nodded but her eyes were still very droopy.

Sandi said, "In just a little while, my sister and her daughter will be here. They're visiting for the weekend. You remember meeting them, right?"

Amy's eyes widened and said a bit panicky, "They're coming here? Now? Am I supposed to leave before they get here?"

Sandi held Amy close and in a near-whisper said, "No, no, of course not. I've been putting off telling you this because I didn't know how you might react. But I can't delay it any longer. I need to tell you why they're coming."

Amy was waking up even more now and sighed to calm herself down. In an even tone, she simply said, "I already know why." She looked over at me and back to Sandi.

Sandi said, "You do? Did Danny tell you?" Sandi looked at me and I shook my head no.

Amy said, "Not in so many words. He told me that all this happened because of something he couldn't share and I guessed it was your secret. He didn't deny that, so I assumed it was you and your father. But then you invited me here to spend the night with you, which told me you liked women, which I had suspected, by the way, and now your sister is coming here, today of all days, so I..."

Sandi's laugh interrupted Amy's detective work. "So much for keeping a secret from you. It looks like you put it all together quite nicely with just a few clues. Yes, it's me and my sister. That's what started this whole thing, years and years ago."

Sandi reached out and held Amy's hands. She said, "We were apart for many years, but since Danny and I got together, she and I are back together too. Does that shock you?"

Amy immediately said, "No, not at all. It actually makes all of this make a lot more sense. It explains a lot better how he came to be with her in the first place. That part confused me the most."

Sandi said, "That is such a relief. I've been putting off telling you until the last minute because I was so afraid you would not take the news well. I'm really sorry to spring it on you right at the last second. And if you want to go home this morning, it's your choice completely. But if you think you would like to stay with us, Danny will take you home on Monday morning before he goes to work. You can take a few minutes to think it over."

Amy looked directly into Sandi's eyes and said, "Sandi, I'm staying. I don't need a few minutes. I don't need to think about it even one more second. Last night was the most amazing night of my life and I don't want it to ever end. I've never felt so happy in my life."

Amy leaned forward and hugged Sandi tightly. They moaned softly as they held each other. I moved over and joined the hug for a moment, but Amy needed to talk more so I moved back next to them where I had been.

Amy asked softly, "How did this happen with your sister?"

Sandi said, "Deanna and I would like to tell you everything together. We are expecting you to keep our secret completely confidential. Will you agree to do that?"

Amy said, "I do. No one would believe me anyway. What else don't I know? I feel like if I find out one more incredible secret my head is going to explode."

Sandi said, "There are a few more things, but it's all part of one story and once we're finished telling it, you will know everything." Amy smiled and nodded.

We sat in silence for several minutes. Everyone was completely exhausted. Sandi finally said, "Guys, I'm going to call Deanna to let her know we need to sleep a while before they get here. I don't think we'd be any good to anyone as tired as we are now."

Amy said, "Oh, thank you. I am so tired." I said, "Me three."

Sandi said, "OK. Lie down and go back to sleep, my darlings. Adventure lies ahead." She called and talked to Mom for a few minutes and then turned the lights off and closed the thick drapes so the room was completely dark.

We slept like the dead. Just as Sandi had said, adventure was sure to lie ahead.

To be continued...

dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers
1...345678