Aunt Sandi Ch. 15

Story Info
Bethany and Amy share their first weekend visit.
31.6k words
4.83
130.9k
74

Part 15 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,317 Followers

Author's note: This story contains incest as well as several instances of bathroom play, including peeing in front of others and briefly tasting an unwiped vagina. All characters are 18 or older. Your feedback is welcome. Thank you for reading.

* * *

Aunt Sandi - PART 15

From somewhere in my mind, I heard an older woman's voice say brightly, "Friends, we have been invited here today to share with Daniel Anthony Kildall and Amy Michelle Patterson a very important moment in their lives. In the time they have been together, their love and understanding of each other has grown and matured, and now they have decided to live their lives together as husband and wife."

In the dream, I had a very dim awareness of standing next to Amy. She was dressed in a traditional white wedding gown, including a veil, while I had on a tuxedo. The words being spoken somehow became blurred together and suddenly I heard myself saying, "I do." It was as if I was watching a movie of other people getting married while paying almost no attention and missing a good deal of what was happening.

The woman leading the ceremony then said, "You may now kiss." I saw myself turn, lift her veil and lightly kiss Amy. I turned back and found myself blankly staring into a crowd of people I didn't recognize. One of the women to my left suddenly morphed into a smiling Sandi. I felt an urge to run to her and kiss her, but then I remembered that was a terrible idea because other people were there. I looked next to her and saw Mom. She was also smiling and clapping. Next to her, Amy's parents appeared and were smiling ear to ear. Suddenly everyone was applauding and I lost sight of the crowd as Amy and I walked back down the aisle toward the back of the room.

I was being led by Amy into a large hall. As we crossed through the doors there was a distinct smell of bacon which greatly confused me. We approached a table where the wedding cake was and I became aware that the crowd of people had followed us. Hushed conversation filled the room as they waited for us to start cutting the cake.

As if by magic Amy and I were standing together holding a knife and slicing into the cake. The cake appeared at first to be chocolate, but suddenly it became clear that the cake wasn't actually cake at all. It was now somehow made of bacon.

I looked up with a shocked expression and Amy was no longer there. In her place was Jill who said cheerily, "Here honey, I know how much you love my bacon." Jill picked up a piece of the bacon 'cake' and began to feed it to me, smiling widely. I opened my mouth and suddenly realized that Jill was completely naked except for the white veil on her head. For a split second, my eyes locked onto her swaying breasts with their stiff nipples and my cock surged to full hardness.

Just before the bacon entered my mouth, I lurched forward in bed and woke up, gasping loudly and immediately realizing that my heart was racing. I could see a small strip of bright light coming in along one side of the heavy curtains, but otherwise the room was dark. I looked across the bed and found that I was alone. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply for a moment as I tried to calm down. Almost immediately, the details of the dream began to drift away, but the image of a naked Jill remained, as did my erection.

As I slowly became aware of my surroundings, I realized that the smell of bacon was still in the air. I got out of bed and pulled on a pair of underwear and a t-shirt and ventured groggily down the hall toward the kitchen. As I got closer, I heard multiple voices speaking to each other and realized that one of them was Mom.

As I rounded the corner and came into view, the jubilant talking and laughter stopped and was replaced by a hushed silence. Mom rushed over and wrapped her arms around me and just held me. She reached up and kissed my cheek and whispered into my ear, "Are you okay? You don't look so great."

I nodded but said nothing. I put my arms around her and just held her. I lay my head on her shoulder and everyone said, "Awwwww." Mom softly said, "Wow, I think those two must have nearly done you in last night. I've never seen you quite like this. Although it looks like part of you is alive and well." She giggled as she felt my cock pressing into her.

Sandi appeared with a glass of water and said simply, "Drink." I took the glass and looked up, seeing Amy sitting at the table smiling at me. I looked at her and smiled as best as I could, causing her to smile even more. The cool water felt wonderful, and within seconds it was gone. Sandi took the glass and refilled it. "Again," she demanded.

As the cobwebs began to slowly clear, I looked at Mom and said, "I thought you weren't coming until later."

"Well, we were already on the road when Sandi called, so we just kept coming. We've been here for almost three hours. We made you guys breakfast. Eggs, bacon, and Bethy made her famous monkey bread. We ate already, but we have a plate for you in the oven. Are you hungry?"

I nodded and said, "Starving. I was actually dreaming of bacon." Everyone laughed, but to myself I thought, "Oh yeah, and I was getting married to Amy and a naked Jill was there feeding me her delicious bacon."

I reached down and took Mom's hand and said to her and Bethany, "Wow, thank you so much. I missed you." I squeezed Mom tightly for a few seconds and then went over and hugged Bethany too. I sat down next to Amy and said, "Mornin'." I slowly leaned over in my chair and she did the same until our bodies met. I kissed her softly.

"Mornin'. When we woke up you looked so peaceful we decided to let you sleep. I hope that's okay. We've just been visiting."

I nodded and a plate of food appeared in front of me. I looked up and saw Sandi smiling down at me. I said, "Thanks." In no time at all, I had wolfed down the food and felt close to being alive again.

After some trivial small talk, Sandi said, "Well, I think I'll go shower. You guys wanna try squeezing in with me?"

I looked at Amy who smiled widely and said, "Sure, sounds like fun to me!"

Sandi smiled back and said brightly, "Well, all righty then. Let's do this!" Everyone laughed.

Mom said to Sandi, "We'll get this mess cleaned up."

Sandi stood up and hugged Mom. "Thank you. I am in your debt." They kissed quickly.

Amy and I followed Sandi into the master bathroom and actually had no trouble at all fitting into the shower together.

The steamy water felt incredible and I was really starting to feel better. With two naked women in the shower with me, naturally my cock returned to full hardness before long, resulting in several grabby hands and giggles. I stood next to each of them and rubbed up against their butts, playfully poking them as they washed themselves.

I caught them both looking at each other and rolling their eyes more than once, and Amy joked, "Sandi, I really like your shower, but there's this annoying thing that keeps poking me in the ass. Whoever thought that was a good design choice should be fired."

Sandi said apologetically, "Oh sorry, I know, it keeps poking me too. Such a pain in the butt!"

We all laughed and I pressed extra hard into Sandi's ass causing her to squeal. "Ahhhh! It's poking me again! Help! Help!"

After a few more minutes of playing around, we were finished and began drying off. Amy had brought in her things and began brushing her wet hair, as did Sandi. As they stood together at the mirror, they talked to each other with a relaxed ease that would have been expected for a couple that had been married for the past 20 years. It was amazing to watch.

When they both started putting on their moisturizing lotion, I decided to head out to get dressed. From the bedroom I could still hear them talking but it wasn't loud enough to make out what they were saying. After putting on shorts and a t-shirt, I headed back to hang up my towel. When I walked through the door I did a double-take.

Amy and Sandi were standing naked and pressed together tightly and kissing passionately. Amy was still holding her bottle of lotion in one hand and was rubbing Sandi's ass with the other. They were blissfully unaware that I had come back.

I cleared my throat and they both jumped and Sandi giggled and said, "Uh oh, busted. See what you miss out on when you leave us alone like that?"

I laughed and said, "I guess so..." I went and stood beside them and wrapped an arm around their backs and pulled them together toward me tightly. They both leaned toward me and we all kissed together for a moment. Their hands moved down and massaged my cock through my shorts, causing it to tent them obscenely.

Sandi broke the kiss and breathed deeply. "We'd better stop before this gets out of hand. We shouldn't ignore our guests." She looked at me and said, "Come on, let's leave Amy alone so she can brush her teeth and get dressed. If we stay in here she'll never get anything done."

Amy smiled and pouted. "And what if I want you to stay? I wasn't done kissing you." She reached out and playfully squeezed one of Sandi's nipples between her fingers and held onto it.

Sandi shuddered slightly but giggled and said, "Trust me, I'm very tempted, my sweet girl. But we have a lot of talking to do and we'll have lots of fun later on, okay?" She slowly backed away until Amy reluctantly let go of her. Amy sighed and said dejectedly, "Okay..."

We went back in one at a time and finished getting ready without any further incidents, and after we were all done, we went out and found that Mom and Bethany were just finishing up in the kitchen.

Mom smiled and asked, "All clean?" We nodded and Sandi said, "Shall we go out to the living room, or maybe the patio? It looks like a beautiful day today."

Mom thought about it and said, "Probably the living room is best. We can go out later though. Who knows when your neighbors might be listening in?"

Sandi said, "That's true."

We all moved to the living room and got comfortable. Mom and Sandi sat on either side of Amy on the sofa while Bethany and I sat together on the loveseat.

As Mom naturally did, she took the lead and began the conversation. "I'll start. First off, Amy, I wanted to tell you just how thrilled I am to have you here with us. Danny has told us so much about you and I can't wait to get to know you a lot better."

Amy smiled and quietly said, "Thanks, same goes for me."

Mom said, "Well, before I go on, can you tell me what all you already know? That'll help me fill in the gaps and not repeat too many things."

Amy very briefly glanced at me nervously and then took a deep breath and looked back at Mom. "Well, Mrs. Kildall—"

"Please, you can call me Deanna, or Dee is fine too."

Amy cleared her throat and said, "Okay. Dee. Um, well first, I really wanted to apologize to you in person for that whole restaurant thing last weekend. I am so sorry about that."

Mom smiled and nodded and patted Amy's knee and said, "All is forgiven."

Amy smiled and nodded. "Thank you. Well, it was pretty easy to figure out who Sandi was since she looks so much like you. You're both so beautiful." This caused both Mom and Sandi to smile widely. Amy looked at Sandi for a moment and made eye contact, and Sandi reached out and took Amy's hand and held it in both of hers.

"And then Sandi told me that Danny had been with every woman at your table, and then this morning, she told me you were coming here with Bethany and I guessed that you are her secret, and she said I was right. And your mother is obviously involved too."

Amy stopped speaking and sharply took in a deep breath. She was going to say something else but then changed her mind.

Mom asked, "What is it?"

Amy looked down and asked nervously, "How could all this possibly happen?" She tentatively looked at Mom and then looked back down.

Mom took Amy's other hand and with her free hand she lifted Amy's chin and said, "Try to relax, sweetie. For how it all happened, I have to go back to when Sandi and I were kids."

Mom proceeded to recount the story of how she and Sandi had begun their incestuous relationship and how their mother had become involved later on. Several times, Amy's eyes widened as she took everything in, but there was never a moment when she looked disgusted or put off. All in all, she seemed to take it very well.

Once Mom had finished most of her story, she asked Bethany, "Do you want me to tell your part, or do you want to?"

While Mom had been speaking, Bethany had leaned into me and had her arms around me and her head on my shoulder. She disengaged from me and sat up, leaning forward. "I can. This is the first time I've heard that whole story from start to finish and I learned a few things myself." Amy smiled.

For several minutes, Bethany explained to Amy what her involvement was and how much she had hated having to wait until she was 18 before Mom would let her join in and that this was the first time she had been invited on one of the weekend visits.

Bethany finished with, "You probably think we're the craziest family on the whole planet, don't you?" She giggled.

Amy smiled and said seriously, "I have to say, it's all a lot to take in. I've never heard of anything like this happening before, but when I look at all of you, all I see are nice people that love each other. I can only imagine that the sex makes everything much more intimate and connected. It's really beautiful if you ignore what society tells you you're supposed to feel."

Mom sighed and said, "Thank you, I couldn't agree more. It's a huge relief to hear you say that. For me, it takes the love I had for my kids to an entirely new level. Not hiding any secrets from them and having them be able to tell me about everything going on in their lives is so completely liberating and freeing. It's... simply wonderful. I've never been as happy and fulfilled as I am now."

For a moment, no one said anything. Bethany was once again melting into me and turned and kissed my ear and whispered, "I really like her. You picked a good one." I turned to look at her and smiled.

Finally, Sandi said, "So I was thinking maybe we could put some music on and have ourselves a little dance. You know, to break the ice a little. Does that sound okay?"

Everyone nodded and Mom said, "Oh that sounds good. I wasn't sure what to do." She giggled.

Sandi got up and found a CD to put on. The music was slow and soothing. Sandi looked at me and said, "Why don't you go first? We'll cut in." She smiled.

I stepped toward Amy and offered my hand. She smiled, stood up and said softly, "Just to warn you, I'm not very good at this."

"Me neither. But I don't think we'll be judged on our technique." We smiled at each other.

I pulled Amy in closely and she rested her head on my shoulder and breathed deeply to try to calm her nerves. We moved in time with the music around the living room, feeling the warmth of each other's bodies. Amy's shampoo and moisturizer made her smell amazing. She whispered into my ear, "I never imagined in a million years that the first time we ever danced would be like this." I laughed softly, squeezing her even more tightly for just a moment.

As the song went on, I began gently caressing her lower back underneath her shirt, even slipping my hand down into her shorts to lightly squeeze the top part of her butt. It didn't take very long before my cock started to grow, and naturally I started pressing into her. She pressed back, causing me to groan softly in pleasure.

All of a sudden, I felt my shoulder being tapped. Before breaking the embrace, I kissed Amy softly on the lips for a few seconds. I turned and saw Sandi waiting to take my place, so I stepped back and sat down next to Mom where Amy had been sitting before.

Mom leaned over and whispered, "You two make a really cute couple. I've missed you so much." She placed her hand against my cock over my shorts, causing pleasure to rush through my body. I sighed and closed my eyes for a moment and leaned back against the couch. Thankfully, she didn't move her hand very much so I was able to open my eyes again and watch Sandi dance with Amy.

Almost from the moment they started dancing, their lips were on each other's. Sandi began gently rubbing Amy's breasts and Amy was moaning in response. Bethany got up and sat on the couch next to me and her hand joined Mom's on my cock. I rhythmically flexed my PC muscle as the scene in front of us intensified even further. Sandi brought her hand down between Amy's legs and started pressing against her pussy. After another few minutes went by they weren't even moving anymore, instead just standing in place and passionately and loudly making out in front of us. Sandi's hands started going under Amy's clothes and before long both Mom and Bethany were heavily breathing and trying to resist touching themselves. So much precum was leaking out of me now that I could feel the wetness.

Amy's moans started intensifying, sounding like she was just on the edge of her first orgasm when Sandi looked over at Mom and caught her eye. Mom stood up quickly and moved toward them. Sandi whispered in Amy's ear and she nodded, all the while breathing deeply. With one final kiss, Sandi moved to the side while still holding Amy and Mom moved in and held her on the other side. Slowly, Sandi disengaged herself and Mom turned to fully embrace Amy. Sandi sat down and turned toward me and put her fingers under my nose. The scent of Amy's aroused pussy was on them and I immediately opened my mouth and sucked them in and moaned loudly. Sandi smiled at me widely and then put her hand where Mom's had been, squeezing me firmly and causing me to close my eyes again momentarily.

Mom held onto Amy and they slowly started dancing again. Amy's face was flushed as she looked into Mom's eyes. At first they moved a bit awkwardly, but as the minutes went by they both seemed to become more comfortable, and Mom took the lead in putting her hand on Amy's side and gently caressing it. In turn, Amy mirrored her touch and rubbed Mom's side.

Amy surprised everyone when she leaned forward and gently kissed Mom on the lips. It was clear that her arousal was dampening any lingering embarrassment she may have felt. Mom kissed Amy back softly, moving her hands up and rubbing Amy's breasts through her shirt. Not to be outdone, Amy rubbed Mom's breasts as well, and soon both of them were moaning into each other's mouths as the passion of their kissing grew. Only a minute went by before they both had their hands under the other's clothes and again the dancing came to a halt, replaced by intense making out.

Bethany leaned across me and asked Sandi in a whisper, "Can I go yet?"

Sandi nodded her approval. Bethany nearly leaped from the couch, in the process almost tripping over her own feet. I leaned forward quickly and grabbed her hand. She giggled nervously and said softly, "Thanks!" I smiled at her and she took a deep breath and headed toward Amy and Mom.

Bethany tapped Mom on the shoulder, causing Mom to groan loudly as if she didn't want to be interrupted right at that moment. When she didn't break her embrace, Bethany said softly, "Mom..." Bethany rested her hand atop Mom's shoulder and waited.

Mom and Amy finally broke their embrace. Mom turned, but instead of walking back to the couch, she kissed Bethany with molten intensity, hugging her close against her and squeezing her tits roughly. Amy gasped loudly and moved forward and joined in the kissing and was enveloped in the embrace. The minutes went by as Mom slowly pushed Amy's shorts and panties down and Bethany pulled her shirt off and unhooked her bra. When Bethany had pulled Amy's bra down her arms and started to lean over to suck on her nipples, Sandi abruptly stood and said breathlessly, "Let's go on the bed." I quickly stood and went over to where Amy, Mom, and Bethany were standing. Mom was gently rubbing Amy's glistening-wet pussy.

dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,317 Followers
123456...9