Aunt Sandi Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandi sighed loudly and visibly relaxed. "And? You're still here so I guess you weren't completely disgusted..."

Amy went on. "Well, honestly it's not my thing, but that doesn't mean I'm just going to bail and run away. You're way too amazing for me to let something like this scare me off."

Sandi said, "You're pretty amazing yourself."

Amy smiled and Sandi asked hopefully, "So... Do you think you'd ever... play with us when we did that sort of thing?"

Amy said thoughtfully, "I guess it would depend on what was involved in playing..."

Sandi smiled and said, "Well... Do you think you might allow me to wipe you after you went?"

Amy giggled and said, "So all I have to do is... nothing?"

"Exactly."

Amy said, "I'm pretty sure I could handle that." She paused a moment and then said, "Listen, I'm thinking I could probably handle doing any of that kind of thing just as long as I don't have to have it in my mouth or get poop on my hands. How's that for being direct?"

Sandi sighed deeply and said, "That's perfect. You told me exactly what I wanted to know. I guess tonight's lesson was a success." She giggled.

Sandi looked at me and said softly, "I want you to know that I appreciate you telling her. But I wish you would've told me you did. You have no idea how much anxiety I've been feeling trying to find the courage to tell her."

I said, "I was going to tell you when I had a chance. I didn't realize you were going to tell her so soon. I just saw what you were doing and felt like it was better to be honest about why it was happening."

Sandi inhaled very deeply and said, "OK, fine. You have no idea how much a relief it is to have everything out in the open."

Amy asked, "So, no more secrets now?"

Sandi looked at her and said, "That's it. You know everything now."

Amy nodded and there was a long silence as everyone took a breath. Finally, Amy looked at me and said, "Oh, and by the way my mom is pretty attractive. You asked earlier if she was hot. See for yourself." She reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone. She showed us about 10 different pictures of her parents. Lisa Patterson looked like an older version of Amy, plus about 15 more pounds. She wasn't nearly as thin as Amy but she still was in pretty good shape for being in her 40s. I noticed almost immediately that her breasts were at least D-cups whereas Amy's were only in the B range. Almost echoing my thoughts, Amy looked at me looking at the pictures and giggled, "Yeah, her boobs are a lot bigger than mine. She always told me that mine would get bigger after I had babies."

Sandi looked as well and said, "I think she's very pretty. Your dad's a handsome devil too. But you, my dear, are stunning. Don't worry that you don't have DD boobs. Trust me, having smaller ones means less sagging later in life. And I think your breasts are beautiful."

I said, "I think so too. You should be proud of them. They are perfect to me. They're totally proportional to the rest of your body."

Amy leaned over and embraced me. She said, "Thanks. I'm always self-conscious of having smaller breasts. I appreciate the kind words."

I said, "But your dad looks like a pretty scary dude. I sure wouldn't want to be on the other end of a fight with him."

Amy laughed and said, "Oh no you would not; He would kick your ass. He was big into wrestling in college and knows all kinds of ways to get you on the ground and then pound you into submission." I made a mental note to not piss off Tom Patterson if I could help it.

Amy sighed and looked up at Sandi. "But I've pretty much decided that the plan to try to seduce my parents is off. We'll have to come up with another way to tell them about you."

Sandi smiled and said, "I'm very relieved to hear you say that sweetie. We'll brainstorm and come up with something else. If worse comes to worst we'll just keep it a secret. I don't mind being in the shadows to the public as long as you come home to me in private."

Amy and I nodded in agreement, and in another 15 minutes or so, we got up and started getting ready for bed.

* * *

The rest of the week proceeded pretty smoothly. The nightly coaching sessions went mostly according to plan and notably no more alcohol was served. Even though the plan to seduce Amy's parents had been abandoned, Sandi continued to work with Amy to be more forthright and to be unafraid to say the things that she really wanted to say. Each session ended with fantastic lovemaking or animalistic fucking depending on the general mood. And as promised, I went to Amy's apartment each morning and had breakfast with Jill and Sammi. It was pretty clear that the sexual tension with Jill was not going away as she continued to playfully flirt with me. Each morning was concluded with a very friendly hug and kiss on the cheek before I left to go to work. Thankfully she was true to her word and didn't try anything that Amy didn't OK in advance. By Thursday morning Sammi decided to get in on the hugging too and everything seemed great. Best of all, Scott had not been heard from again.

The worst thing about the week had been our general lack of sleep. We'd been staying up late having sex and then getting up extra early to have time to have breakfast with Jill and Sammi, so I was really looking forward to Saturday morning and sleeping in before having to meet Tom and Lisa Patterson.

Sometime around 8am I was awoken to moaning sounds coming from next to me. I opened my tired eyes and in the very dim light could barely see Sandi's head but not Amy's. I looked downward and made out the shape of Amy's body underneath the covers. I debated whether to join in or just go back to sleep when Sandi moaned loudly and said, "Oh God yes!"

Just the tone of her voice made my cock stir and I moved over and started kissing her. Her hand wrapped itself around my cock and she whispered, "I want you in my mouth baby."

I extracted myself from the covers and slowly moved into position. Sandi made a long slow "hmmmm" sound as my cock entered her mouth. I very gently began moving myself in and out of her mouth as Amy continued the assault between her legs.

All at once the covers were pulled back and Amy twisted herself around and scrunched in behind me. I looked back to see what she was doing and she said softly, "Put your finger in my butt."

I paused my movements for a few seconds while I reached behind me and got my finger wet with Amy's juices. Amy began licking Sandi's clit again and I gently pressed my finger into Amy's tight asshole. Soon, we were all moving in rhythm together.

Amy's hand reached back between her legs and grabbed my wrist, pulling on it. I got the message and pressed deeper into her. She momentarily lifted her face and just said, "More!"

I pulled back out and got a second finger wet and slowly pushed two fingers in. This time, Amy moaned very loudly and pressed her ass back against my hand, urging me on. I pressed as hard as I could without hurting her when she stopped again and hissed, "More!"

So I added a third finger. She kept pressing back against me when suddenly I felt her tightly squeeze her muscles and moan loudly. Her powerful orgasm started a chain reaction and Sandi went over the edge too. In turn, I groaned and emptied my cum into Sandi's mouth.

Amy pulled herself up and pushed me out of the way and came up and kissed Sandi passionately, sharing my cum between them. For several minutes, she lay on top of Sandi with me alongside of them.

Amy looked down at me and said, "Morning, sunshine. Sorry for waking you. I thought we could be quiet."

I reached up and kissed her and said, "I'm really glad you weren't quiet. That was amazing. My fingers didn't hurt you?"

She giggled and said, "Nope, not a bit. I guess I'm getting used to having things up there. I fucking love having my ass filled."

Sandi giggled and said, "My God girl, you're something else. I bet you never would've said something like that a week ago."

"I feel like being able to talk this way is the most liberating thing that's ever happened to me. Thank you for all the great lessons."

Sandi said, "Just don't go crazy. Don't forget that everyone else still has all of their same limits and will be shocked or even angered if you take it too far too quickly. The key is—"

Amy interrupted her. "Discretion, I know. I just can't wait to talk to my mom and prepare her to know all about you. You might be able to live with being a secret, but I really want them to know about you so I can go on and on about you too."

Sandi smiled and said, "Well, remember, one step at a time. First Danny, and then we'll decide together when or if the time is right for them to meet me."

Amy sighed and said, "I know. I just want everything to happen right now. But I'll remember to use discretion."

* * *

Before we knew it, it was time to go and we were driving to Amy's parents' house. I put on one of my favorite Spotify playlists and cranked it up. Amy and I sang together as we drove along, having a great time the entire way.

Before we knew it, we were pulling into the driveway of the Patterson home. I took in a deep breath and got out, popping the trunk in the process. I hauled out our two bags and followed Amy to the door. She knocked on the door and opened it.

We walked inside and we heard in the distance, "Back here honey!" I left the bags near the door and followed Amy to the kitchen. There was an overwhelming smell of something delicious cooking and my mouth began watering. We turned a corner and there was Lisa Patterson, standing at the stove stirring something vigorously.

She turned her head back to us and said, "Sorry, kids, I can't stop stirring just yet or the sauce will be ruined."

She smiled at me brightly and said, "Nice to finally meet you, Daniel. Well, you know, except for that night when you walked by our table at the restaurant. Come on now, get on over here."

I smiled and walked over to her. She twisted herself slightly and, while continuing to stir, she hugged me. I said, "It's nice to meet you too, Mrs. Patterson."

She scoffed and said, "Oh please, Mrs. Patterson is my mother-in-law. It's just Lisa and I do insist."

"Of course, Lisa it is. That's a beautiful name, by the way. It's simple yet elegant."

Lisa looked back at Amy and giggled. "Is he always this charming?"

Amy smiled and said, "Oh yeah, he's a real charmer all right." She looked at me and rolled her eyes. I smiled innocently back at her and she quickly stuck her tongue out so I did too. Since Lisa had turned her attention back to the stirring, she didn't see any of our little exchange.

I asked, "So where's Tom?"

Lisa said, "Oh, well he got called out to a job site. Apparently some structural something or other with one of his houses. So it's just the three of us."

Sometime back Amy had told me that her dad was a general contractor and was in charge of crews that constructed houses. I had really looked forward to meeting him since we had an idea that he might be able to give us some help in finding our houses.

Finally the stirring was over and Lisa said, "There we go. The sauce is looking perfect. Would you like something to drink?"

I shrugged and said, "Some water would be great. If you tell me where the glasses are, I'd be happy to get it myself."

Lisa looked slightly surprised. "Well alright then. The glasses are in that second cabinet there, to the left of the fridge."

As calmly as I could, I walked over and opened the door and grabbed a glass. When I turned back, Lisa was sharing the oddest look with Amy. There was a smile combined with the look of surprise, and inwardly I smiled as it seemed like that was a good reaction. Lisa said, "There's a water pitcher in the fridge. Help yourself, Daniel."

I said, "Please, everyone just calls me Danny. Usually I only get Daniel if someone's upset with me."

She laughed and said, "Oh, so no one ever calls you Daniel then?" She giggled sweetly.

I laughed and said, "Oh, I get called that more than you'd think." Everyone laughed.

Lisa put a lid on the pan she had been stirring and said, "Alright, this can just simmer. Let's go out and have a chat in the living room, shall we?"

I said, "Cool. Amy, can you show me where I should take our bags?"

Amy smiled and said, "Well I'd be happy to, Daniel." Lisa giggled.

I grinned and followed her up the stairs. When we were alone, I asked lightheartedly, "What? Are you upset with me already?"

She giggled and said, "I was just joking around. She likes you. I can tell. So if you could go ahead and avoid trying to get into my mom's panties on the first night, that'd be great." Her piercing blue eyes locked with mine and I felt myself shudder slightly.

I laughed and said, "Well, you know I'm into older women. And she is pretty hot. Nice boobs too."

Amy playfully punched me and said, "Yeah, and she's also married to my dad who can and will whip your ass five ways to Sunday."

I stroked my chin and said, "You do make an excellent point. OK, I'll wait until tomorrow to really turn on the charm."

Amy groaned loudly and kissed me. She said, "You better not."

As we headed back through the door, I said, "I can't help it; I'm naturally flirty."

She laughed loudly for a moment and covered her mouth. "Yeah, whatever Jillian!"

I slapped her ass and she jumped as we descended back down the stairs to where Lisa was waiting.

For about a half hour we had a friendly visit. Lisa told me all about herself and Tom, and I told her about me and my family.

As we were talking, we heard a door open at the rear of the house and Lisa said, "Oh, Tom must be back!" She yelled, "We're in here honey!"

Tom came bustling into the room and Amy leaped up and into his arms. She said, "Hi Daddy! I missed you!" He hugged her tightly and lifted her off the floor. He said, "I missed you too pumpkin."

I stood behind them and waited. Tom caught my eye and quickly stuck out his hand. I shook it firmly and he said, "Nice to finally meet you Daniel. Welcome to our home. Amy's told us a lot of good things."

"Nice to meet you too sir. And she's told me great things about you too."

Almost mirroring Lisa, he smiled and said, "Call me Tom."

I nodded and said, "And Danny is good for me."

Tom nodded and said to Lisa, "Well, I should go up and have a quick shower. I'm covered in drywall dust." He grinned at Amy and said, "Sorry about that, girl."

Amy giggled and started brushing herself off and said, "Thanks a lot Daddy!" Tom laughed loudly as he went up the stairs.

Dinner passed with little incident. There was a lot of friendly banter and I found that Tom Patterson was an incredibly personable and friendly guy. He told us several stories about when he was a wrestler in college and was easily one of the most engaging people I had ever met. I found myself really liking him right away and with his good looks I could see why Amy was attracted to him.

When dinner was over, we all pitched in and had all the dishes loaded into the dishwasher and everything cleaned up in no time. There was a brief moment where I spotted Tom stealing a quick squeeze of Lisa's ass as she was reaching up to put something away on a high shelf. I smiled and shook my head. It was clear that these were incredibly nice people who loved each other.

After dinner, Lisa suggested we watch a movie on Netflix. Tom and I tried to talk the girls into an action adventure movie while they both were trying to steer us into a romantic comedy. Finally, we settled on a drama and Lisa and Amy went out to the kitchen to microwave a few bags of popcorn.

Tom looked at me and said, "So Danny, Amy tells us you have your own house that your aunt helped you purchase. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal."

I took a deep breath and said, "Yeah, she's pretty well off. I guess I'm her favorite nephew." I laughed, hopefully not as nervously as I felt.

He smiled and said, "So I hear Amy's been spending a lot of time with you. She's really taken with you. You seem like a good guy. Much better than that little prick Tim."

"Thanks, yeah I've heard about the infamous Tim."

He grinned and said, "Yeah, he was a real asshole. Now, listen up. I'm already well aware that you've been intimate with my daughter so we're going to let you share her room while you're here. You'll find that we're not that old-fashioned. She's told us she's in love with you so you must be something pretty special. You're not going to hurt my little girl, are you?"

I immediately said, "Absolutely not. I wouldn't want to be on your bad side, Tom."

He nearly guffawed and said, "You're fucking right you wouldn't. As long as you treat her right, we'll be fine. That necklace you got her was a nice move." I smiled and nodded, not sure what to say.

In another minute the ladies returned with the popcorn and drinks and we settled in to watch the movie.

When the movie ended, I tried my best to help pick up the mess and generally be helpful.

When it was time to head to bed, Lisa said to me, "Amy will show you where everything is. Please make yourself at home. If you get hungry, feel free to anything we have."

I said, "Wow, thanks. I have to say I had a great evening. Dinner was delicious."

She said, "Oh, thank you. You're such a sweetie." She looked at Amy and squeezed her cheek. "You sure picked a good one hon."

Amy embraced her mother and said, "I think so too. I told you."

Lisa said, "You sure did. Try to keep it down to a dull roar tonight, OK?"

Amy groaned and said, "Mom!" Lisa giggled and kissed Amy on the cheek. She said, "Night night." Amy echoed back, "Night night."

Once we got into the bedroom and closed the door, I pulled out my iPad and sent a text to Sandi. She almost immediately sent back and I started up the video chat app.

Amy and I shared a pair of earbuds and told her all about our evening. Amy complained several times that I was being too flirty with Lisa but when I told Sandi what happened, she didn't think I had done anything all that wrong.

Sandi asked, "He didn't touch her, did he?" Amy sighed and said, "No, but he couldn't seem to stop complimenting her about everything."

Sandi smiled and said, "Yeah, he does that, but it's harmless. I'm sure he wouldn't do anything to get himself in trouble with your dad."

Amy conceded, "I guess... It just bothered me a little watching him put the moves on her."

I said, "I was not putting any moves on your mom. I think you're misinterpreting what I'm doing when to me it's just basic friendliness."

Amy sighed again and finally said, "I just can't get what you said about her out of my mind. I guess I'm just feeling jealous and second-guessing everything."

Sandi said, "I'm sure that's all it is. Try to get past it as best you can, OK? This is just a friendly visit so they can get to know him and nothing more. But if you can see some way to introduce the question of what she thinks of open relationships, definitely ask her that. That's it. No incest questions of any sort, understand?"

We both said, "Yep."

We ended the call and got ready to go to sleep. We didn't have sex that night, mostly because I think both of us were tired and not in the mood. The next morning, however, was another story altogether.

That Sunday morning when I woke up, I had a raging erection. It was just before 7am and Amy was still sound asleep. I rolled over on my back and my cock pointed straight up and tented the covers. I breathed deeply and tried to relax, but it wasn't going away. I slowly moved my hand to Amy's side and softly caressed her. She awoke slowly and held my hand in hers.

I turned back on my side and scooted up behind her and wrapped my arm around her and pulled her to me. I pressed my cock into her ass and heard a weak giggle. She said, "Well hello there. Looks like somebody needs attention."