Aunt Sandi Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She twisted herself around and faced me. She moved in and we began softly kissing in the darkness. Amy reached down between us and gripped my cock and slowly massaged it, sending waves of pleasure through me. I kissed her neck and ears and licked around her collarbones, causing her to moan slightly.

I was really wanting to be inside her so I aggressively moved and got on top of her, never stopping the continuous kissing. I knew she probably wouldn't be wet already so I moved down beneath the covers and began lightly licking her clit. She moaned loudly and hissed, "Oh God!"

I ran my tongue up and down the entire length of her pussy several times, sticking my tongue inside her each time I went back down. I went lower and licked her asshole lightly. Once she was ready, I came back up and rubbed my cock through her warm wetness, making sure to rub the head against her clit, and finally pushed my way deep inside her.

It felt like heaven. Amy used her powerful muscles and repeatedly squeezed me inside her, causing me to moan loudly. It could have all been over in a matter of minutes, but this morning there was nothing I wanted to do more than just fuck her forever.

Each time I felt myself getting close, I pulled out and went down and sucked on her clit. After a while, I lost count of how many orgasms she'd had as I repeatedly teased her with my tongue between my lips. Over and over again, I would bring myself to the edge, so close to exploding but then at the last possible moment pull away again and return to lick her.

Sometimes, I would get myself back inside her and not move at all, just kissing her and sucking her tongue deep into my mouth. I would whisper to her, "Give me your tits" and she would push her breasts up toward my face so I could lick her nipples.

Other times, I would crawl up and have her suck my cock or rub it between her tits as she held them together for me. But again, I would stop and relax before it was too late to hold back. The precum was dripping out of me like a faucet and finally Amy looked into my eyes and asked in a hissed whisper, "How are you doing this?!"

I moaned and said, "I want to fuck you forever. I never want this to end. Never."

But every good thing must come to an end, and this epic lovemaking session was no exception. Amy had had several powerful orgasms now and she begged, "Danny please, please! I need you! Need it..."

I moved down for the last time and slowly pressed forward until I was fully inside her again. She wasn't even squeezing anymore and was just constantly moaning with tightly closed eyes. I increased my thrusting and she pulled her legs up and rested them on my shoulders and whispered loudly, "Cum for me baby. Cum inside me! Cum!"

I closed my eyes tightly and bore down and came so hard it made me gasp and loudly say, "Oh shit!"

Amy said, "Shh!" But the feeling was so overwhelmingly powerful that I couldn't contain myself and growled loudly. I continued to pound away at her until every last ounce of energy I had was expended. As my penis finally began shrinking, I lay on top of her and tried to hold myself up.

As I panted Amy said, "Baby just let go and lie on top of me. I'll be OK."

I looked at her and saw the tenderness in her eyes and just relaxed and rested my full weight on her. I had never done that with anyone and I don't remember ever feeling closer to another human being in my entire life. I whispered, "I love you, I love you, I love you more than anything."

Below me, Amy held me tightly against her and said, "I love you too baby. That was... I don't even know. How did you do that? Do you have any idea how long you went?"

I sucked in a deep breath and said, "I don't know. Maybe 20 minutes?"

She giggled and said, "No, silly. We've been going for almost an hour and a half! AN HOUR AND A HALF!"

I looked down at her and looked confused. "What? That's... that can't be. Can it?"

She giggled and said, "Yes, it can. It's coming up on 9 o'clock. I'm sure my parents are wondering why we're not up yet. We need to get up!"

I slowly rolled off of her and lay beside her. I looked up at the ceiling and noticed the bright sun coming through the blinds. Very slowly, I sat up and started to get my bearings. Amy sat up next and quietly said, "Shit."

I looked over and asked, "What is it?"

She said, "We're going to have to change these sheets. They're completely covered in... mostly me." She sighed and stood up and I finally noticed the large dark wet spot.

I stood too and helped her pull the sheets off the bed. She said dejectedly, "What is my mom gonna think? Dammit."

I looked at her and said, "She'll think you're in love and this is what people in love do."

She sighed again and said, "I know. I'm still struggling a bit with just flaunting the fact that I have sex right in their faces in their own house in the room I grew up in. You were so loud I bet they heard us. And look at me!"

Amy's thighs were completely covered in wetness. Semen was leaking down her legs and she squatted over the pile of sheets and pushed out even more. I said, "Wow..."

She picked up a dry part of the sheet and wiped herself off on it and sighed. She giggled and said, "I just wanted to tell you that even though this is a huge mess, I... I loved every second. I've never felt so connected to another person in my entire life. It wasn't even like you were just inside me anymore. We became one."

I walked around the bed and pulled her up and picked her right up off the floor. I said, "I felt the exact same way. The feeling was like nothing I've ever felt before." I stood there for almost a minute and just held her tightly against me. And that was when the soft knocking came at the door.

Amy gasped and we could hear Lisa's concerned voice. "Amy honey, is everything OK?"

Amy tapped my shoulders expectantly and started wriggling, trying to get down. I dropped her quickly and she ran over to the door and opened it a crack. She said to her mother, "Everything's fine. We... we'll be out in a bit."

Lisa said, "Alright. When you get a minute, I'd like to speak to you in private."

Amy said obediently, "Yes, mother." She pushed the door closed and sighed loudly. She walked over to her closet and pulled a large robe out and put it on. She motioned to the pile of sheets and said, "Just leave this stuff here for now. We should get showered and then we can worry about it."

I pulled on my underwear that I had on from the previous night and we peeked out the door and found that the coast was clear. When we got into the shower, Amy's mood lightened somewhat and we playfully washed each other. When we were finished washing, we stood in the stream of warm water and kissed as we tightly embraced. Amy finally broke the kiss and giggled. "You know, I actually feel a little sore right now."

I laughed and squeezed her. "You loved it." She squeezed me back and said simply, "More please."

We got out the shower and got dressed and headed downstairs.

We found Lisa sitting at the dining room table staring into the screen of an iPad. She looked up at us and smiled. "Well, good morning you two. I was starting to think your father and I were going to have to spend the day alone."

Amy frowned and said, "I'm sorry about that. We... uh, lost track of time."

Lisa giggled and looked directly at Amy. "Mmm hmmm. So can you and I have that chat now?"

Amy nodded and Lisa stood and followed her out of the room. Just as they were leaving, Lisa turned and said, "Help yourself to anything sweetie."

I said, "Thanks, Lisa." I hunted through a few cabinets and stumbled onto some cereal and found a bowl and a spoon and ate. Lisa's iPad was still sitting there on the table and was opened to the Google News page. I picked it up and scrolled up to the top of the page and skimmed through the article titles.

When I didn't find anything interesting to click on, I sat it back down and concentrated on my cereal. A couple minutes went by and I heard giggling coming from the next room. Amy and Lisa came back in with wide smiles on their faces.

Lisa walked up behind me and put her hand on my shoulder and squeezed it. She said, "Making yourself at home?"

"Yes ma'am."

Lisa giggled and said, "So formal." Before she let go, she rubbed her hand around my upper back and finally sat back down. She looked at her screen and asked, "Oh, were you looking at this?"

I said, "Oh, I just scrolled to the top and looked at the headlines. I'm sorry, I hope you don't mind."

Lisa smiled and said, "Oh no, you're fine."

Amy left the kitchen and a few moments later appeared with the sheets. Lisa said to her, "Thanks honey. Just leave them there and I'll wash them later." She looked at me and smiled sweetly. She said, "So I'm guessing you must have slept well?"

I sighed and said, "I haven't slept so well all week long. I am so relaxed right now."

Lisa looked down and giggled and said, "Oh I bet you are." She recovered quickly and said, "Well that's good. But Tom's out on his weekly Home Depot run. He was going to ask you to go along, but you were..., um, occupied."

I closed my eyes and could feel my face heating. "I'm sorry about that."

Amy returned just as Lisa put her hand on mine and said, "It's fine, sweetie. I know how it is. I was young and in love once upon a time too."

She looked up at Amy and said, "Just look at you. You are practically glowing. You're not pregnant are you?"

Amy frowned and said, "Mom..."

Lisa raised her hands and stood. "I'm just making an observation." She hugged Amy and said softly, "You look so happy. I love you."

Amy hugged her back and said, "I love you too."

Amy joined me with her own bowl of cereal and before long I was done. Lisa said, "Just leave the dishes on the counter. Dishwasher's clean."

I said, "Oh, well I can help you put things away." I walked over and put my dishes next to the sink and pulled open the dishwasher door.

Lisa said, "Oh that's not necessary Danny. I can take care of it later."

"I insist. It's the least I can do for the hospitality and the great dinner last night. I can knock it out in five minutes. Just direct me where to go."

Lisa conceded and relaxed in her chair and as I picked things up she would tell me where they went. After a minute or so I pretty much got the lay of the land and she didn't even have to say anything anymore. True to my word, everything was put away and my dirty dishes were loaded in.

Just as I got done, Amy finished up so I just kind of mindlessly collected her dishes too and rinsed them and loaded them too.

I said, "There we go." I smiled and sat back down. Lisa had this incredulous expression on her face and Amy looked at me and rolled her eyes. The resemblance to Bethany's patented move was astounding. I fought to hold back a smirk and just smiled back at her.

I caught a glimpse of Lisa kicking Amy under the table to get her attention and Amy just blurted out using the most unenthusiastic voice ever, "I know, isn't he something? He's so great. Blah, blah."

Lisa giggled and said, "What? Why'd you say it like that? Do you know how many times your father has ever done something like that? If I had a nickel for every time I'd have... well I'd be broke, because it's never happened."

Amy giggled too and looked directly at me while speaking to her mother, "Well if he would stop doing that all the time, it would be awesome. It's starting to get annoying." Then she kicked me under the table and I laughed too.

Lisa ignored Amy's antics and said, "Well, if he wants to come over every night and be annoying in my kitchen, I'd be a happy woman." She turned to me and put her hand over mine again and said, "Don't listen to her. You just keep doing things like that. I am very impressed."

I said, "Really, it's nothing. If I can help you do anything else, just let me know. I see the grass out back is getting a little high. I'm pretty good with a lawnmower." I smiled and Amy groaned loudly.

Lisa laughed and said, "Actually, we have a landscaping company do it. They missed this week for some reason. But thank you for the offer. You are something else, young man. Apparently you're pretty good at quite a few things." She looked back at Amy and Amy rolled her eyes again.

I was enjoying the friendly banter and decided to take it up a notch. I leaned back in my chair and said airily, "Well, yeah, I've gotten some pretty nice compliments from the ladies."

Lisa burst out laughing and shot up out of her chair. She said, "Oh my dear you're hilarious!" To Amy she said, "Honey he's adorable."

Amy said, "Sometimes he's a little too adorable." She shot me a look that bordered somewhere between gunshot to the face and instant death.

Ignoring that, I went for broke. I looked at Lisa and said, "I'm guessing you must have overheard us this morning. I apologize if we disturbed you and Tom."

Lisa stood there leaning against the counter in silence and shook her head. She finally smiled and said, "Wow... Well, yes Danny, we certainly did hear you. We heard you at 7 o'clock, and we could still hear you at 8 o'clock. And at 8:30 too. We were starting to think you were killing our daughter." She giggled.

"Sorry about that."

Lisa said, "Don't be. Like I said, I know what it's like to be young and in love." She thought about it for a minute and said, "But I have to say I don't quite know what that must have been like." She whistled appreciably and we both laughed.

Amy's face was red and expressionless. She said in a determined voice, "Can we please change the subject?"

Lisa fanned her face with her hand and said, "Yes, let's. Is it getting warm in here?"

Amy breathed in deeply and said, "Thank you." She ignored her mother's other comment and said, "But Mom, since we're speaking so... openly or whatever, I wanted to ask you something."

Lisa came back to the table and sat down. I happened to notice that Lisa's nipples were barely visible even though she was wearing a bra and wondered what she might be thinking about when she said, "Ask away."

Amy said, "Well, actually I need to go grab Danny's iPad. I'll be right back."

She got up and bent over next to me and whispered, "Down, boy."

I smiled and raised my hands to let her know that I wasn't planning anything. She wasn't convinced and said out loud, "Actually, could you go up and get it please?"

I smiled and said, "Sure thing." I ran up the stairs and grabbed it and came back down and handed it to Amy.

Amy said, "Thank you honey." I sat back down and Amy clicked open an app. She said to Lisa, "I want to show you a video."

Lisa looked confused and said, "Well, OK..." Amy clicked a button and the video began playing.

I hadn't seen the video but it was a mainstream news piece about open relationships. I wasn't sure how Amy was going to explain why she was showing her this video and began to nervously shift in my seat. Amy saw my discomfort and smiled widely. She was obviously enjoying herself.

When the video ended, Lisa looked at Amy with a confused expression. "So... OK. What's the question?"

Amy took a breath and said, "What are your thoughts on open relationships?"

Lisa handed the iPad back to Amy and leaned back in her chair. I was basically ready to die at this point and just waited for the end to come.

Lisa looked at me and saw my discomfort. "I... I don't know. I've never really thought about it. Why are you asking? Are you planning on opening your relationship?" She looked back at Amy expectantly.

Amy asked, "Do you think it's possible to be in love with more than one person?"

Lisa thought it over carefully and said, "I guess it's possible. I know that a parent loves all their children equally. So, if I'm being honest, I would say I believe it's possible. Are you in love with someone other than Danny?" Lisa leaned forward and took both of Amy's hands in hers.

Amy smiled and said, "Mom... If I said yes, how would that make you feel?"

Lisa looked at me and then to Amy again. She tentatively said, "I don't... Amy, what are you trying to tell me?"

Amy repeated her question. "How would you feel?"

Lisa sighed and said, "I don't know. Don't you want to get married and have a family?"

Amy said, "I do. Eventually. But please, tell me how you feel about it."

Lisa said, "Are you happy?"

Amy smiled widely and said, "Yes! I'm so happy I could scream!"

Lisa laughed and said, "Well, yeah, I heard you earlier." She paused and said, "I'm happy as long as my sweet girl is happy. I've always told you that. Now you tell me right this instant what this is all about."

Amy visibly relaxed and said, "Well, there is a woman and her name is—"

Lisa interrupted, "A woman! I thought that was just a phase..."

Amy shook her head and said, "It wasn't a phase."

Lisa said, "I never liked that Jenny. She was such a strange little thing..."

"I know you didn't like her. But I loved her."

Lisa simply nodded and said, "I know. So there's another woman. Will we be meeting her?"

"Well, one step at a time. We need to tell Daddy."

Lisa took a deep breath and said quietly, "I think I should tell him after you leave. I'm not sure how he'll take it. He wasn't a big Jenny supporter either you know."

Amy sighed and looked down. "I'm well aware. But this isn't Jenny."

"What's her name?" Lisa asked.

"Sandi."

Lisa repeated, "Sandi. Alright sweetie. For now, let's just keep Daddy out of it. I'll figure out a way to break it to him gently."

Amy stood and Lisa did as well. They embraced tightly and Lisa said, "I'm just grateful that you found happiness." She looked over at me and motioned with her finger.

I popped up from my seat and joined in the hug. I whispered, "I hope you're not too upset with me over all this."

Lisa shook her head and said, "I'm not upset at all, young man. You've clearly made my daughter happy, and honestly that's all I care about. And you seem like a fine person."

"Thanks." I squeezed the two of them and then let go. They continued to embrace while I stood by and rubbed Amy's back.

When they finally let go of each other, they both wiped away a few stray tears. Amy turned and hugged me and whispered, "That seemed to go well." I nodded against her shoulder and kissed her cheek.

A short while later, Tom returned from his Home Depot trip. He came in and spotted me and said, "Hey Danny, could you lend me a hand for a minute?"

"Yes sir, er, Tom." I smiled and headed out to the driveway. Tom said, "We're doing some remodeling on the back patio and so I went and picked up some supplies. Can you help me out with some heavy lifting? Usually I get to do all this myself, but I figured with another guy we'd cut the time in half."

I said, "Absolutely." I grabbed a 50-pound sack of concrete mix and tossed it on my shoulder. "Where to?"

Tom smiled widely and grabbed a sack of his own and said, "Follow me."

In about 15 minutes, all of the supplies were stacked neatly in the shed in the backyard. Tom said, "Wow, you're a pretty strong kid. I've got a few guys in my crew that would've been whining like little pussies halfway through that, but you just pounded it out without a word. I have to say I'm impressed. You ever done any construction work?"

I laughed and said, "No sir, but I lift weights every day. And... I'm sure it doesn't really count but when I was little I did my best to help my dad and grandpa build a workshop in our backyard. I mostly handed them stuff and tried to not get in the way, you know?"

Tom laughed and said, "Oh I totally know. I went on jobs with my dad all the time when I was a kid. He taught me everything I know about building houses. I wish he was still with us."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that."