Aunt Sandi Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long, both women were bucking their hips. I took a huge breath and went back in and tried to keep a completely constant pressure and pace on both of their clits. I was used to licking up and down but this time with my head sideways I was licking from side to side, and I wasn't sure it was going to make them cum.

Suddenly from above Amy hissed loudly, "Daddy's making me cum!" As soon as those words left her lips, Sandi moaned loudly and said, "Mommy's gonna cum too, baby girl!"

That pushed Amy over the edge. Her ass suddenly lurched forward and a rush of fluid gushed out of her and dripped down to the bed. She moaned loudly just below the level of a scream as she came. I held on for dear life and tried my best to continue to keep contact with Sandi's clit and about ten seconds later her pussy began rhythmically squeezing and she came loudly too. Her legs trembled as her orgasm coursed through her body.

When I finally broke free, I slipped backwards and nearly fell off the bed onto the floor, gasping for air as if I had nearly drowned. After a moment I finally felt like I was going to live. It was so good.

I wiped my face off and saw Amy's and Sandi's smiling faces looking back at me. Then, as if they were communicating symbiotically, they both held out their hands and made a "come hither" motion with their fingers. I climbed forward and lay on my back on the bed between them and was treated to a glorious double blow job. They both had a chance at sucking my cock and fingering and licking my asshole, which felt beyond amazing. I would like to say I lasted a long time, but it was all over in a matter of minutes. I came in Sandi's mouth and we shared it in a three-way kiss before finally cleaning up and turning out the lights and drifting into a sound sleep.

* * *

The days leading up to our next weekend visit with Amy's parents were filled with intensive coaching sessions. Sandi had Amy familiarize herself with the research Mom had found earlier and even quizzed her about it several times. We had role play sessions where Sandi acted as Lisa and had Amy casually bring up the subject of incest. Sandi came up with quite a few ways that she thought Lisa might react and by the time Friday had arrived, Amy felt like she was more than ready. Sandi repeatedly told Amy that if she needed any help to call or to text her immediately. Sandi and I had also role played as Lisa and Tom during sex quite a few times now, and Amy responded very positively to that. I didn't realize it at the time, but it was getting me more used to the idea that Amy may be having sex with Tom soon. As always, Sandi was the master manipulator of the situation.

I had been pretty anxious about seeing Tom again for the first time in several days but when Amy and I walked in, he stood up and shook my hand with a smile and I knew we were okay. He noticed how much I relaxed suddenly and snickered. "You have nothing to fear as long as you're taking good care of her." I smiled and nodded and waited for the blood to come back to my head.

Tom smiled again and said, "I was hoping I could get your help tomorrow on a little project that I've been planning. I had asked two of my guys to help out but one's got a wife about to give birth and can't make it and I was hoping you could pick up the slack. You up for a little manual labor?"

I took a quick breath. "Sure, what's the project?"

"Come on out back and I'll show you." Tom motioned with his head and had me follow him to the back patio, leaving Amy and Lisa alone in the living room. He turned on the patio lights and showed me where he had planned to install a new built-in barbeque. He showed me the stacks of materials and explained that it would be a day's work and gave me an overview of all of the steps involved.

When he finished, I said, "Wow, that sounds like a lot of work, but it should be a great learning experience. I hope I don't screw anything up."

He was very reassuring. "Don't worry, I'll be supervising you every step of the way. If I see you getting into trouble, I'll be sure to step in. I know you said you don't have much experience, so this will give you some. The most important thing to remember is to ask questions if you don't know what to do."

I was feeling more and more at ease as he continued talking. Before long, I could actually see myself doing the things he was talking about. At the end, he said, "All right, well, we're going to get started on this bright and early. 6 am sharp. And I don't tolerate lateness in my crew. Either show up on time or don't bother."

6 am on a Saturday morning? Man, I was already regretting agreeing to this. When was I supposed to have morning sex with Amy, after all? I laughed at how my brain went immediately to missing sex and decided that if I could impress Tom by helping him, then that was a good enough reason for me. Besides, there was always tonight.

At about 10 o'clock that night, Tom announced that he was heading to bed and gave me a look that I interpreted as, "And so should you." I nodded and said, "Yeah, we should probably head to bed too."

As Tom was walking away he laughed quietly to himself. It was obvious that he was having fun bossing me around.

That night, Amy and I were as horny as ever and once again got a little carried away with how loud we were. This time, however, we could also hear Tom and Lisa down the hall and it was very obvious what they were doing. Soon it became a bit of a contest to see who could be the loudest. Amy must have cum five or six times hearing her parents having sex so close by. That night was one of the most restful nights I can remember and I never remember waking up during the night.

The next morning, my phone alarm went off at 5:15 and I groaned as I reached over and silenced it. Amy woke up as well and snuggled into me and whispered, "You want a quickie, love?" She didn't need to say another word as I gently got on top of her and came inside her a few minutes later. As I gently kissed her, I asked in a whisper, "Did you cum, sweetness?"

She sleepily looked into my eyes and said, "Not quite, I just wanted to take care of you. It felt really good though." She smiled weakly and closed her eyes as I crawled off of her. Enough time had passed now that I couldn't stay anyway. I had to hit the shower immediately to be downstairs at 5:55 to avoid being late. Breakfast was now out of the question.

I rushed through the shower as fast as I could and made it to the back patio at exactly 5:58. Tom laughed as he saw me rushing through the door and raised his hand. "Whoa there, boy. You eat?"

"Uh, no sir, didn't have time," I nervously spat out.

He sighed and said, "I don't like my guys working on an empty stomach. Head back in the kitchen there and grab a breakfast bar. Left side on the middle shelf in the pantry, and make it quick."

I felt flustered for a moment and then relaxed and nodded. I headed back in and had eaten the breakfast bar in about 10 seconds and headed back outside.

I noticed another guy knelt down taking measurements. Tom said, "Danny, this is Wes, one of my best guys." Wes stood up and offered his hand and I shook it. "Good to meet you, Danny. Tom tells me you're dating Amy, you lucky fuck." He smiled widely.

Wes was at least 6 foot 4 tall and was built like a lumberjack. He could probably easily snap me like a twig if he wanted to. He had very tanned skin and a full, scruffy brown beard.

Tom laughed and said, "Dude, you have no idea how lucky this fucker is." He looked at me knowingly and Wes laughed as well. I tried to smile and said, "Oh yeah, she's great all right."

They looked at each other and laughed even harder and I could feel my face turning red. Wes shook his head and said, "Shit man, stop looking so nervous. We're just fucking with you. Ever done any construction?"

I laughed and relaxed and explained to Wes my situation. Tom said to Wes, "Yeah, I figured we could teach him the basics and see how he does."

Wes nodded and said, "Oh okay, I'll try not to bust your balls too much when you fuck up. And you will fuck up, I guaran-damn-tee you."

Over the next several hours, Tom and Wes expertly went about executing the plans to install the barbeque. They explained the building codes involved and the various requirements for proper ventilation along with hundreds of other aspects that I would have never thought of. I really felt like I was learning a lot.

Around lunch time, Wes turned to Tom and said, "Well shit, Tom, your future son-in-law over there hasn't fucked up yet. I gotta say I'm impressed, and I don't get impressed."

Tom laughed. "I know. I guess the time he's spent around his dad and grandpa has rubbed off on him and he didn't realize it. Oh, and you can shut the fuck up with that son-in-law shit." He laughed loudly, as did Wes. I just looked at them and didn't know how to react. Finally, I started laughing too. I felt pretty good that I hadn't messed anything up enough yet to qualify as a "fuck up" according to Wes.

The back door opened and Amy appeared. "Hey guys, lunch is about ready. Daddy, do you want us to bring it out here?"

Tom said it would be easier if we ate outside since we were all pretty grungy. We went over to the spigot on the side of the house and washed ourselves off as Amy and Lisa brought everything out to the patio table. Amy sat next to me and leaned over and whispered into my ear, "Mom and I had a really long talk. I showed her the paper and told her everything. She wants to talk to you for a minute after lunch." She grabbed ahold of my hand and waited for my reaction.

All manner of nervous sensations flooded through my body. I sat upright in my chair and my eyes opened widely and my heart started pounding in my chest. I clamped my mouth shut tightly to prevent myself from gasping loudly, and I'm sure I turned several shades of red. Everything?! How was that even possible? I looked at Amy, who was calm and smiling, and then looked slowly over to Lisa. She was uncharacteristically quiet, but when she felt my gaze, she looked my way and a small smile appeared on her face as well. She could see my shocked expression and she nodded knowingly, almost imperceptibly.

She locked her eyes onto mine. "So, Danny, do you feel like you're learning a lot?"

Tom stopped his conversation with Wes and looked at Lisa and answered for me. "Kid's a natural. Follows directions, doesn't constantly bitch about nothing, and he's got an eye for detail. He impressed Wes, and like Wes said, he doesn't get impressed."

Tom and Wes laughed and Lisa smiled but never broke eye contact with me. It was obvious she was waiting for me to speak for myself. "For sure, when you have guys like Tom and Wes showing you how it's done, it makes it hard to screw up." Somehow, my heart rate started to finally slow down and my breathing began to return to normal.

She took a drink of her iced tea. "That's great." She paused for a beat and then added, "You can learn an awful lot from your elders."

She looked over to Amy and smiled at her. Amy squeezed my hand tightly under the table and it was clear that Lisa's comment carried more meaning than the words themselves.

After lunch, everyone helped clean up. I picked up a couple dishes and my plate and carried them inside and when I turned around, Lisa was just there, an inch away from my face. I gasped in a quick breath of surprise, backed up slightly, and meekly said, "Oh, hello." She giggled softly and looked back to make sure that Tom and Wes were outside and out of earshot before turning back to me and then unexpectedly embracing me tightly.

She whispered into my ear, "Amy told me everything. I have a secret of my own that I think you alone will be able to appreciate."

After the initial shock of Lisa grabbing me wore off slightly, I sighed and whispered, "You're not shocked? Or disappointed? What did she tell you, exactly?"

She quickly glanced back one last time and then turned back to me and locked her glistening blue eyes with mine. She smiled and said in the quietest whisper, "She told me that Sandi is your aunt. Isn't that enough?"

I pressed my lips together tightly and considered my words carefully. "What else?"

Lisa closed her eyes knowingly and shook her head just slightly, with a hint of a grin on her face, and whispered, "A lot more. Listen closely. I have my own secret that, before today, the only other person in the world knew about was Tom. Today when Amy and I were talking, I revealed it to her, and now I'm going to tell you because you of all people will understand. Before I tell you, I know for a fact that you will never tell this to anyone outside of yourself, Sandi, and anyone else I tell you is okay to know. Are we clear?"

I nodded in agreement without hesitation.

She took a deep breath and continued in the soft whisper. "Okay, well, just like your sister, I have an older brother. When we were younger, we were very close. As in, close the way you've been close with your sister. I lived with him for three years when we were away at university. He was my first."

Instead of speaking, I simply nodded and she released a huge sigh and went on. The realization of what she was telling me was starting to sink in and I relaxed considerably.

Lisa went on. "You know, I just knew there was something about you. You didn't strike me as the type of guy that could ever be with someone as sophisticated as Dr. Sandra Whitman. Everything about you finally makes perfect sense. And today, for the first time in many years, I feel closer to Amy than ever before, and it's all because of you. Thank you, Danny."

She pulled me tightly against her and I hugged her back just as hard. I breathed out another sigh of relief and whispered, "I'm so glad you're not upset. We've been trying to come up with ways to tell you the whole truth."

This time she nodded without speaking. I was holding her so tightly that I could feel her pulse. I relaxed and loosened my hold on her a bit. She looked up at me and there were tears gathering in her eyes. Almost without thinking I raised my hand to her face and softly grazed her cheek to wipe a tear away. In that moment, I felt really close to her and the usual social boundaries did not seem to apply.

She quickly brought her hand up and covered mine and held it there and began sobbing lightly. She closed her eyes and rested her head against my chest.

Without opening her eyes again, she took a breath and composed herself. "You'd better head back out. We've been in here alone a long time now. Amy's keeping Tom busy so I could talk to you. I just need to know one thing: Do you love my daughter?"

"With all my heart."

"And will you marry her someday?"

I spoke the truth and said simply, "That would be my dream come true."

Lisa nodded quickly and reached up and kissed me on the cheek softly. She was still holding my hand against her cheek so I decided to be bold and leaned down and kissed her other cheek the same way she had done. She smiled and brought the back of my hand to her lips and kissed it too and then let me go.

She stepped back and quietly said, "You are such a sweetheart. I don't know how or why the stars have aligned to bring you into our lives, but I'm very grateful they have. I'll be talking to Tom about everything tonight. Then, we'll all have a talk tomorrow to see where this is all going. I feel like all our lives are going to change, and for the better."

I nodded one last time and she stepped aside so I could head back outside. I'll never forget the small smile she had on her face and the way she looked so happy in that moment.

I walked, more like floated, back outside. I was in a haze, my heart beating fast. I wanted to call Sandi and tell her what had happened, but I knew that it would need to wait until later, and it occurred to me that Amy could have already told her. I took several very deep, cleansing breaths on my way back outside where Amy was talking to Tom and Wes as they prepared for the final phase of the project.

Tom saw me and said lightheartedly, "Well, there he is. Thought you got lost."

I put on my best fake smile and laughed a bit. I decided humor was my best option and said, "Oh no, I was just in there flirting with Lisa and we got a little carried away."

There was a sudden look of shock on Tom's face as everyone nervously laughed. Tom suddenly swooped around behind me and got me in a head lock and said good-naturedly, "Hey now, funny boy, stay away from my girl. You never want to find out just how many ways I can kick your scrawny ass."

I put my hands up above my head and laughed. "I was just messing around!"

Tom let me go and went back and stood by Wes again. He laughed and said, "Messing around, huh? That sounds like trouble coming from you." He looked at me fiercely and I shrugged innocently, causing everyone to laugh.

Amy walked by me on her way back inside and caught my eye and smiled widely. She put her arm in front of herself so that only I could see and gave me a quick thumbs up. As she passed, she reached out with her hand and I held it. Once again, she squeezed it tightly before letting it go and disappearing back into the house. I wondered what she would be talking about with Lisa while we worked through the afternoon.

The hours seemed to ooze by like the sand in an enormous hourglass. Eventually, the sun disappeared behind the roofline of the neighbor's house and Tom declared that we were finished. I looked at what we had accomplished and was amazed. There was no way I could have done all of that by myself in a million years, but knowing I had contributed felt pretty damned satisfying.

Before Wes left, he came over and held out his hand. I shook it while he spoke. "Well, Danny, I hate to admit when I'm wrong, but you did a hell of a job for it being your first day."

"Thanks Wes, that means a lot. I'm sure I could've done better."

He laughed and said, "Dude, we have some guys that have been with our crew over a year that still fuck shit up on the regular. I mean, they're good guys and all, don't get me wrong, but I can tell a hard worker when I see one. If you ever need a job, I'd hire you."

I opened my eyes widely in genuine surprise and said, "Wow. Thank you!"

After Wes had left, Tom said, "Well, I guess it's time to hit the showers. I wonder what the girls are up to." That was actually the only thing that had been on my mind all afternoon.

We walked inside and Lisa and Amy were sitting at the dining room table talking. Lisa looked up and asked, "Well, how did phase two go?"

Tom invited everyone outside to admire our handiwork. Lisa and Amy were genuinely impressed and talked about breaking in the new barbecue as soon as they could. After a few minutes Tom announced he was going to shower. After he had gone inside, Amy smiled and asked me if I needed any assistance in the shower and I said I always had room for one or two more, making both Amy and Lisa giggle.

Lisa said, "Well, as much as I'd love to join you and see what all the fuss is about, I don't think we're quite there yet. Nice try, though."

I laughed and headed inside too, with Amy and Lisa right behind me.

When we got into the bathroom, Amy got close to me and wrapped her arms around me, embracing me warmly. She said softly, "I did it, Danny! I did it! I told her everything and right now I don't have a single secret from her. I feel as light as a feather and like there isn't a single problem in my entire world."

"What were you talking about all day?"

She sighed. "We talked about so many things. We talked about her and my uncle. We talked a lot about you and me and Sandi. I started out slowly but by the end of it I had told her all of my dark secrets and fantasies, and she told me some of hers too and now I see how much we're alike. But, what I'm sure you want to know is if we talked about me possibly being with them."