Aunt Sandi Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mouth opened and I started to say that yes, I very much wanted to hear that. However, something in the back of my mind said to just shut up and let her talk. Sandi had taught me that when a woman is telling you a story, just listen and when she's ready for you to talk, you'll know. So, I simply looked into her eyes and nodded, making her smile.

She took in a deep breath and began telling me what Lisa had said. "She said she would consider it. She needs to talk to Daddy about it tonight. She didn't say no, but she didn't say yes either. She said she could tell how hard it was for me to even talk about something like that and she didn't want to have a huge negative reaction about it and cause a lot of hurt feelings when I was making myself so completely vulnerable."

Amy paused again and I felt like it was okay to say something. "I'm so happy you were able to talk to her that way. That's one of the things I like best about this whole thing, being able to tell my mom everything and not have any secrets. We've never been as close as we are now."

"Now I see that. Your mom used the word 'liberating,' and that's the exact right word."

We got into the shower and started the water. About halfway through washing, I felt the urge to pee and asked, "Um, you mind if I pee?"

Amy giggled and said, "You mind if I join you?"

I laughed and shook my head and she asked, "Can I hold you like Bethany did that time?"

She was standing in the back of the shower and I was in the front facing the water, but I turned around and embraced her and looked into her eyes and asked, "You want to do it the way Sandi likes to do it?"

She hesitated for just a moment and then tentatively nodded. I leaned forward and hugged her close to me and said, "Hold me and aim it right at your pussy. When I start, you go too, all over me. It's not like Ghostbusters where you shouldn't cross the streams." I laughed.

Amy giggled and said, "Oh, that's way easier than I thought it might be." She reached down and took my cock in her hand and held it and I relaxed and started peeing right onto her pussy. I watched her intently and as the hot liquid sprayed her, she closed her eyes and relaxed and let her own pee rush out of her.

I reached down between us and lifted her leg up and made it to where her pee stream was spraying directly onto me too. I found her mouth with mine and roughly shoved my tongue inside, causing her to moan loudly. She responded aggressively, pushing her tongue back into my mouth as we covered each other with our hot piss.

Using my other hand, I pulled her right nipple up to my mouth and squeezed the tip between my lips and then licked it hard with the tip of my tongue.

Just as I was finishing, Amy knelt down and took the tip of my still-dripping cock into her mouth, causing it to harden quickly. She enthusiastically started sucking me off and I had to brace myself to prevent from falling down it felt so good.

It only took a minute or two until I filled her mouth with hot cum. She greedily swallowed it all and stood back up and I just held her, panting.

I asked her if she was okay and she nodded her head against my shoulder. She finally opened her eyes and said, "I can see why Sandi thinks that's so hot. It's so primal and animalistic. I just tasted your pee!"

I laughed and said, "I know! Where did that come from? I didn't think you wanted to do stuff like that."

"Something you should know about me is I'm very competitive. I don't like being the only one that doesn't do something I know you love."

"Well, you should know that I like it, but I mainly do it because Sandi likes doing it so much. If it was off the table tomorrow, I wouldn't even miss it that much."

"Noted," she said with a slight giggle.

We quickly finished our shower and got out and ran across the hall wrapped in towels to her room to get dried and dressed.

We went downstairs and Lisa was sitting on the couch in the living room flipping through channels. She looked up and smiled. "Good shower?"

Amy immediately said, "Really good." She giggled and that made Lisa giggle as well. "Well, now I'm really sorry I missed it."

Tom walked in from the kitchen and had a confused look and asked, "What's so funny out here?"

Lisa quickly said, "Oh, the kids just came down from their shower and I was telling them about a funny commercial I saw. Ah, there's my precious." She eyed the glass in Tom's hand.

Tom laughed and handed her the glass of red wine and sat down beside her.

Amy had told Lisa about my last experience with alcohol so she didn't offer us any. Instead, we got some ice water and all sat down and watched a movie on Netflix.

Throughout the movie, Tom had refilled his wine glass several times and by the time it was over, he was feeling no pain.

After we had gotten into bed, we got out the iPad and FaceTime'd with Sandi, Mom, and Bethany. Amy had already spoken to Sandi a few times earlier in the day to tell her what was going on, so when they answered, there were already smiles all around and a lot of congratulating Amy for being so brave.

"It looks like everything we worked on paid off handsomely. I am so proud of you!" Sandi exclaimed.

Amy practically beamed. "I couldn't have done it without your help. Thank you so much!"

Sandi just tilted her head and said, "Awwww, you're so sweet. Danny, how are you taking all of this? Are you okay with the direction we're taking this?"

"Yep, I'm good. I know this is what Amy wants, and I'm over my jealous feelings now. Let it go, right Mom?"

"That's right," Mom answered.

Just then, Amy and I could hear the unmistakable sounds of sex coming from down the hall and we turned and looked at each other and laughed.

"What?" Bethany asked, sounding confused at our sudden outburst.

Amy giggled and whispered, "Uh, we can hear Mom and Dad. They're like, really loud right now!"

Everyone laughed and Sandi said, "You should get loud too and make it a little contest to see who can be the loudest."

I liked the sound of that. "You wanna watch us be loud?"

Mom said, "Wouldn't miss that! We'll give you some, uh, encouragement from here."

And with that, it was on. The three of them quickly got naked and started having sex and so did Amy and I. Amy got on her back and held the iPad and moved it around to give the others a good view as I fucked her pussy.

Before long, Amy let herself go and started moaning louder and louder.

For a moment, the sounds from down the hall stopped, and when they did, we froze. I thought that Lisa would appear any minute and tell us to stop being so loud, but then, the sounds started up again, and now they were twice as loud. They had opened their door!

We both opened our eyes widely and Amy looked quickly toward the door and said nothing but I knew she wanted it opened too, so I went over and swung the door open wide.

I came back and Amy was slightly blushing and her eyes were closed with a hint of a smile on her face.

When I slowly pushed back into her, it only took a few strokes before she was once again moaning loudly and then she surprised me by saying pretty loudly and fiercely, "Come on, pound that pussy!"

A wave of intense arousal surged through my entire body and I growled loudly and started fucking her hard and fast. I couldn't see the screen on the iPad anymore but I had to think that they could hear everything.

I growled, "You like that?!" Amy answered by wrapping her legs around me and bucking her hips even more forcefully against me.

From down the hall, we could hear Lisa's loud moans and that pushed us ever closer to cumming ourselves. Amy's first orgasm hit her just a few seconds later, and it was quickly followed by at least 3 or 4 more in rapid succession. She was no longer trying to be quiet and it was clearly obvious that Lisa could hear her daughter cumming because we heard a loud, "Oh yes!" That was quickly followed by a near-scream from Lisa and a loud groan from Tom.

When we heard Tom, Amy completely lost it. Her pussy tightened around me and nearly pushed me out as a huge gush of squirt coated her thighs and ass. Amy said loudly, "Oh Daddy!"

When she said that, it was too much for me. I tensed up and growled loudly too and filled her with cum, and as I did, we heard Bethany say loudly over the iPad speaker, "Holy fuck, that was so HOT!"

That was immediately followed by Mom's voice saying, "Bethy! Language!" That set everyone off laughing except for Amy. She was lying there with her eyes closed and just breathing deeply.

We had put a couple towels down under Amy's butt to catch her cum and I pulled them out and threw them on the floor. I turned the bedside lamp off and pulled the covers over us and lay next to Amy.

I picked up the iPad and saw Sandi's smiling face. She said, "It looks like a fun time over there, Danny. Sleep well, my love." Amy heard her say that and opened her eyes long enough to pull the iPad over to her side and said, "I love you, Sandi."

"Love you too. Sleep tight."

We finished saying our goodnights and ended the call. That night, we slept soundly.

The next morning, we were awoken by the unmistakable sounds of Tom and Lisa fucking again. Amy and I decided to accept the challenge once more and matched their sound level until it was very obvious that everyone had reached satisfying orgasms.

As we lay there panting in the afterglow, there was a soft knock at the open door. We looked up to see a smiling Lisa, who was wearing a long white bathrobe. Amy pulled the sheet over her exposed naked body and sat up.

Amy said, "Well, hi!" She giggled a bit and let the sheet drop, quickly realizing that modesty was no longer required.

Lisa laughed too and said, "Morning, sweetie. Can I come in and talk to you and Danny for a minute?"

Amy nodded and Lisa came and sat on the bed next to Amy. She saw the pile of towels bunched up on the floor and shook her head and said, "My goodness, young man, what are you doing to her to make her need towels?"

"Um, it's really mostly her."

Amy blushed and said emphatically, "Is not! That's all your fault. I never did that before you."

Lisa giggled and said, "My girl is quite a woman." She breathed in deeply and reached out and took Amy's hand and said, "So, I told Daddy last night about your... attraction to him, and me. And, you heard the result of that conversation."

Amy leaned forward and listened intently. "Obviously he's very aroused by the idea and he was hoping you'd pay him a visit this morning to get comfortable."

Amy looked at me questioningly and I smiled and said, "It's all right with me. This is what you wanted, right?"

She just nodded and leaned into me and hugged me tightly. She looked back at Lisa and asked, "Right now? Should I just go naked? God, I don't know if I can do that without dying of embarrassment."

Lisa laughed. "I'm pretty sure that after last night, there's no reason to be embarrassed. He loves you. Come on, I'll walk you down the hall."

Amy started practically bouncing up and down on the bed in excitement and giggling. "I can't believe this is going to happen right now!"

Lisa stood and said simply, "He's waiting for you right now. Here, if it'll help you, I can take this off too."

With that, she untied the robe and pushed it off and let it fall to the floor. She was naked underneath. I just sat there and stared at her beautiful tits. It was like a dream come true.

Lisa saw me looking and reached up and squeezed them together, and as she did so, my cock squeezed too and became completely stiff under the sheet. Amy giggled and said, "Well, from the looks of things, Danny would like nothing better than to play with those." She squeezed my cock playfully, causing a wave of pleasure to flow through me.

She got out of bed and took a deep breath. "Okay, I can do this. You don't have to walk with me. I'm assuming you'll be staying here."

Lisa nodded and Amy embraced her mother tightly. They stood together and pressed their naked bodies against each other for a moment until Amy said, "I love you, Mom. I'm so happy right now." She wiped a tear from her eye and Lisa bent forward slightly and kissed her on the lips.

Amy returned the kiss for a few seconds before breaking free. She said, "We'll do more of that later." Lisa brought her fingers to her own lips and held them where Amy's lips had been and said, "I can't wait. You have fun with Daddy."

Amy said in a near-whisper, "I will." She turned back to me and said, "I love you. You have no idea what it means to me that you're okay with this."

I nodded and said, "I love you too."

She looked at her mom and quickly said, "Have fun with him too." Amy took a deep breath and headed for the door and disappeared down the hall.

Once she was gone, Lisa climbed into bed next to me and looked at me. "I guess stuff like this is pretty common around your house."

"Actually, it is." I laughed.

She smiled widely and scooted closer to me, but still not touching me. She looked into my eyes with a grin and tapped her finger against my chest repeatedly faux-accusingly. "I've noticed you checking me out every chance you get. You think you're so fucking clever but I still see you, Mr. Sneaky. I bet you haven't seen me looking at you, though."

I laughed and said, "You would be right. It's really hard to look away when I'm looking at someone as beautiful as you."

"Awww, there you go again with your sweet compliments. Do you really think I'm beautiful, or are you just flattering me?"

In the most sultry tone I could muster, I said, "Lisa, you are gorgeous. Come here and give yourself to me."

Lisa's mouth opened in surprise at my boldness but she quickly recovered her composure and said, "No. You come here."

She pulled me to her and we savored our very first kiss on the lips. The passion of our kissing rapidly intensified. I pushed the covers off of us and got my first really close look at her body. Just like Sandi, she wasn't a fit and toned twenty-year old anymore, but she still took care of her body. I moved down slowly and took her breasts in my hands for the first time and squeezed them lightly, causing her to put her head back and moan softly.

When I licked her nipple, she arched her back and closed her eyes. I pushed her tits together and licked both nipples together. I broke free for a second and asked, "Can you reach?"

She looked at me quizzically until I pushed her boob up toward her mouth. She smiled seductively and said no words but she stuck her tongue out and ran it slowly across her areola. We licked it together and I pushed the other one up too. Our tongues danced together as she moaned and her nipples stood up hard like pencil erasers.

I whispered, "Keep licking." She took over holding her tits and I proceeded down her body, kissing and licking as I went. I took my sweet time exploring every inch of her, completely avoiding her pussy for now.

I ran my hands over her stomach slowly and softly, causing a trail of goose bumps to break out on her skin. I ever so softly brushed over the neatly-trimmed patch of pubic hair between her legs and she lurched forward, trying to increase the pressure of my touch. I pulled away in response, frustrating her.

I ran my hands down her legs and then back up between her inner thighs, causing her to automatically spread herself completely open for me. I could see now that her lips were pink and puffy, and her juices were visible.

The smell of her pussy hit me all of a sudden and it nearly overcame my resolve to not touch her there yet. Instead, I said, "You smell so good. I can't wait to taste you."

She opened her eyes and they were glazed with lust. "Danny, please. No more teasing," came her whisper.

But, I wasn't finished teasing her yet. I picked each of her feet up in turn and kissed them, even sucking on her toes at one point. After a bit more, she was trembling. It was time.

I scooted toward her and got as close to her as I could with her legs around me. I leaned toward her and started pulling her up onto my lap. She quickly understood what I was trying to do and pulled herself upward. I reached down and grabbed my cock and positioned it at her opening.

Slowly, she lowered herself onto me and I was fully inside her for the first time. She hugged me close and didn't move. For a few minutes, we simply kissed passionately.

She finally broke the kiss and said, "I guess there's no turning back now." She giggled.

"Nope." And with that, I began rocking her, causing her to close her eyes. She moaned and we got into a rhythm. As the minutes passed, I increased the pace more and more until her body was almost violently pounding against me. Each time I thrust into her, there was a loud "whap" sound. I quickly found that Lisa was much like Amy and that she had a string of orgasms while I fucked her hot and soaking wet pussy.

When I finally came, I relaxed and held her tightly against me with my cock still inside her. She was panting and said breathlessly, "Oh my god that was amazing! You hit all my spots so perfectly."

"Do you know how long I've wanted to do that?" I asked.

"Since the first time you met me?"

I shook my head and said, "Nope, it was when Amy showed me your pictures on her phone."

She laughed and kissed me hard and said softly, "Amy mentioned that you're quite good with your tongue. Show me what you got." She disengaged herself and lay back on the bed. Her pussy had been wet before, but now with all of my cum leaking out of her, it was literally gushing. I couldn't wait to taste her.

I moved down and gave her three more orgasms, and her pussy was as every bit as delicious as I had fantasized it would be. While I was down there, I licked up all of our combined juices, which made her groan and say, "That is so fucking hot! No one's ever done that. Oh, shit!" She quickly brought her hand to her mouth and gasped as if something shocking had happened.

She paused in silence until I finally asked, "What's wrong?"

She exhaled slowly. "I guess everything kind of happened really quickly but I think some of Tom's cum still had to be in me. I'm so sorry! I had no idea you were going to do something like that. I should've warned you." She closed her eyes and breathed heavily.

For a couple moments, I had no idea what to say. I did notice it tasted a little different, but nothing terrible. I moved up to lie beside her and softly said, "It's fine. There's no need to be sorry. I guess now that you mention it I did notice it tasted a little different."

She rolled over on her side and I did as well and hugged her warm body close to me and she meekly said, "So, you're not mad? I feel so... slutty." She exhaled sharply and made a sound of disgust.

I kissed her nose and looked into her eyes. "Why would I be mad? I'm getting to have sex with my girlfriend's mom who is smokin' hot. I'm not mad. You've just embraced your sexuality, and it's totally okay to be slutty with me because I love it." I smiled.

She looked at me and shook her head. "Everything Amy told me about you is true. How are you only 19? It's impossible. I'm going to have to check myself or I'll fall in love with you too, you bastard."

I smiled widely, fighting the urge to smirk. "Oh, you will fall in love with me. Don't fight it, baby."

This set her off into a giggling fit and I started too because her laugh was so infectious. She made a fist and brought it up and poked me playfully on the chin. "You're so funny, and cute, and sweet." She closed her eyes and we started kissing again, this time just slowly and lovingly. I had no idea how I could possibly be this lucky, but I quickly dismissed thinking about it and just let myself melt into her and enjoy the moment.